Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:14 am

Rua became her normal size again.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:21 am

Karasi- Ok. Lets be begining the ritual.

Karasi held the dagger straight out in front of her, and began reciteing a chant. The dagger floted up in front of her, as it floated away, the blade slowly dissipered into thin air. Karasi quickly grabs the blade and vilontly twists it. The space around the blade cracks, and a gapeing portal soon forms from the new opening.

Karasi- There, the gate way to the Negitive plain.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:29 am

Alex and Xiao went up to Clawdy and Xira, conversing happily.

"So Alex... what were you and Xiao doing all this time?"

"Meh. Nothing much. We just invaded a Deluran base and freed two of Mack's... er... bizarre friends. How about you?"

"We met a jamaican dridder."

"Ah."

They both laughed heartily while the gang regrouped, and watched as Karasi opened the gate to the Negative Plains. What they didn't know was something awful was happening half way across Felarya.....

A fairy messenger was on her trek to deliver a message when she was a most terrifying sight; over ten one hundred foot tall fairies incapacitated on the ground, shocked, bruised and battered from battle. She went down to check up on them and was relieved to find that hey were all still alive, though barely breathing. It was almost as if somebody was toying with them.

As the fairy girl looked up to try and get help, she heard a terribly sound nearby. It was coming from the East. She looked to find an alliance of both dridders and fairies, teaming up against some sort of mechanical and electrical demon, heralding a human sized object on it's shoulder. The figures laughed in harmonious and sadistic glee as energy shot from their hands towards the dridder-fairy alliance. A great battle soon ensued....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 am

Masurao tightened his head band, ready to go to the negative plain. "Alright. Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:55 am

The Neo Humans and there alliys step thew the portal, emerging in the negitive plain. The sky is a dark red, the grass dark blue. In the distance, a huge cassul stands where Negav once stood.

Mabon- Figures. Crush the people's creatures spirit by taking down the most powerful human city in the world (that we know).
Tabia- I dont think she even cares.
Mack- We know that much for sure.
Tetsu-Lets set up base camp here. No sense rushing into a fight without being preapared.
Lysander- I agree with her. Lets get out our weapons and have one night to relax before we rush off to fight.
Nasya- *Just nods*

The Neo Humans quickly spread out, gathering verous things from Macks suitcase to set up a base camp.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Masurao was nearly finished practicing the Rasengan. He almost had it perfect without using a shadow clone. After a few minutes, he stopped, and sat down next to Rua, who was lying down on her stomach. "This is gunna be intense." Masurao said with a smile of confidense. Rua nodded, and smiled as well. "I know you'll do great, Masurao." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:22 pm

Kuroda sat down, taking in the feeling of this 'Negative World'. Eventually he stood up and said,

"Since were camping here for the night is anyone hungry?"

He realised that this might be a rather risky question to ask but, he meant to direct it towards his commrades that were his size.

"I could cook something if anyone would like."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Masurao was a bit hungry. "Any chance you know how to make ramen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Clawdy looked up at the darkness of sky, then patted the empty voids where his lightsabers once were. He was silent for the most part, though still a bit cheerful being among allies. However, he preferred to be left alone, at least until Xira came by.

"Clawdy... are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just feel so... empty without my weapons. I swear I'll rip those Anchor Brothers apart with my bare claws if I have to."

She snuggled up to him and rested her feet.

"You're not alone, Clawdy. Don't worry. I'm here for you..."

As they huddled together quietly, Xiao went over to Alex and did the same.

"Hmm... they remind me alot of us, don't you think, Alex?"

"Yep. Me and Clawdy have the same taste in women.... Now, I'm gonna do a scan of the area, see if I can't find anything. Come on up."

Alex picked her up and brought her into the cockpit of Excaliber, where they looked over the area for anything suspicious, leaving the others to their business. Later the four of them heard Kuroda's offer. Clawdy, Xiao and Xira all yelled out for fish, and Alex just went with it too.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Kuroda heard the orders and responded joyously.

"Excellent! My speciality!"

He walked over to Dr. Mack and asked,

"Doc, do you happen to have any fish in that suitcase of yours? If not, I can go get some."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Mack just sighed and looked in his suitcase. Inside was a huge aquaemom.

Mack- Take your pick.
Tetsu- YEY! My favorite!
All-...
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:46 pm

"Fantastic!", said Kuroda as he unsheathed his Ninjato. He stabed it into the water a few times then pulled it out having scewered several fish. He called back to the four who ordered,

"Fried, roasted, or sushi?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Tetsu- Is all the above an answer?!
Mack- Quit stalling and get back to work!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Clawdy, Xira and Xiao all called out for sushi, yet Alex asked for roasted.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:18 pm

"Got it."

Kuroda gathered some wood and made a fire. After deboning the fish he got right to work. The First thing he did was put Alex's fish on a stick and set it to cook over the fire. Then he took out a case and out of that he pulled a mat to prepare the sushi on. He rolled out the mat and got right to work.

He tossed the others' fish up into the air and with quick and precise swings of his blade, cut the fish in mid air. As the pieces fell he turned his blade sideways horizontally and used it to catch each of the pieces. He was being a bit show-offy but hey, he was just hoping to entertain. He knew from expirience that high moral before a battle could tip the scales in your favor.

He slid the pieces off his sword onto the mat then quickly turned Alex's fish so it did not burn. Out of the case he took some dried seaweed and used it to wrap up all the fish pieces into a presentable meal. By the time he'd finished Alex's fish was done. He did a quick last minute arranging of things then gave a thumbs up and called back,

"All set guys!"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:24 pm

"I'd like some sushi too!" Masurao exclaimed cheerfully. Drool began to drip from Rua's mouth. "May I have something to eat too? She asked.

(won't be on for a bit)
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:33 pm

"Sure thing, Masurao.", said Kuroda as he got another fish and began preparing it. While he did this he spoke to Rua.

"I suppose I could prepare something for someone of your size. But, if you want sushi , I'm going to need a very large fish."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:48 pm

The three cats exclaimed simultaneous joy over the sushi and rushed over in a classic frenzy to get it. While they pigged out, Alex walked over than thanked the man kindly.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Kuroda chuckled a bit at the three cats' behavior then said to Alex,

"The pleasures all mine friend! I love to cook."

He then handed Masurao some sushi wrapped up in a small mat.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:43 am

(I missed alot...did you guys get anywhere plot altering while I was gone?)

As Don sat and watched the others, he couldn't help but notice Scallion vibrating rather violently 'What's your deal?'

I...I don't like being around cooking utensils...

Don chuckled a bit to himself he couldn't believe a demonic tyrant like Scallion was afraid of such a thing 'you're scared you'll be cooked aren't you'

N-no I don't fear anythin!! I'm Scallion god dammit!

'Don't worry, if I haven't eaten in the hundreds of years we've been together then nobody else will...and I'll see to it that they won't either...' Don thought as he got up and joined the group, although he wasn't much of a seafood person, he was willing to try. after all, a meal is a meal. "Ya mind if I could get some sushi too?" he asked with a grin
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:57 am

Masurao took out a pair of chop sticks from his bag, and chowed down hapilly. Rua patiently waited fo her fish.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 am

The group chowed down during that time, and became very much filled.

Alex and Clawdy sat together for once along with Xiao and Xira. They conversed over their concerns regarding what was to happen.

"So Clawdy.... what do you think will happen? With the Neo Queen and Fairy Queen breathing down our necks, I just seem to feel a bit less optimistic these days."

"Well, Alex, I actually feel pretty good. For some reason, being in a negative world makes my power soar. Say what you will, negative energy is quite good for the sith and the soul."

"Yeah. But for some reason, I can't stop thinking about what those two droids are doing. I bet it can't be good...."

Back in Felarya's fairy kingdom, fairy after fairy and dridder after dridder fell to the power of Anchus and Anchorus. Their energy had no limitation, and none could even approach them. As they continued, Anchus sensed something nearby.

"Brother!"

"Yeah, Anchus? What is it?"

".... My sensors... They are picking up something. Something BIG. Do you think we attracted one of... them?"

"You mean... a guardian, Anchus?"

"Yes. The power readings are off the charts. I think they finally noticed us."

"Which guardian do you think it is?"

"Let's hope the guardian incoming is none other than that fairy witch herself. I've been meaning to get to her. heh heh heh......."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:57 pm

"Now, Rua," Kuroda stands up, "let me see what I can do for you."

Kuroda then ran over to the suitcase, jumped, did a flip, and dove into the aquarium it contained. He swam around for a while, trying to find a fish big enough for Rua. After about a minute he came out, holding onto a fishes tail. It was hard enough getting out with the huge fish in hand, but the most difficult part was pulling it completely out of the suitcase. Kuroda pulled with all of his might until the fish finally popped out.

Kuroda unsheathed his Nadochi and struck a killing blow to cease the fishes violent flopping.

"Now then...", he said right before getting to work on the fish.

He swiftly scaled it, deboned it, and chopped it up. He had to use his Nodachi as opposed to his Ninjato, due to the fishes size. He stood for a moment thinking of how to proceed. The seaweed wrap was too small, he needed to improvise. He lept up into the braches and, shortly after, came back down with some long leaves which he used to wrap the fish.

"Whew...", sighed Kuroda, having finished. "Have at it, Rua. And enjoy."

Kuroda walked over to the suitcase and got a fish for himself. Then he put it on a stick, and began cooking it over the fire.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Rua began to drool as she looked at her meal. She quickly picked it up, and swallowed it whole. Shepatted her belly in content, and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:43 am

Back in Felarya, Anchus and Anchorus could feel the tremendous presence of a mighty creature approach them. It was unlike anything they had ever experienced. Anchus was the first to rejoice.

"Ha ha ha... finally we garner her attention. Come on Nemyra... we've been waiting for you..."

Last edited by Pendragon on Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next