Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story and RP OOC sub-sections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Story and RP OOC sub-sections Empty
PostSubject: Story and RP OOC sub-sections   Story and RP OOC sub-sections Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:03 pm

I just thought of having a section where you can discuss about a story there. Instead of giving comments in the story thread itself which may break up the story in a way, you would comment and discuss about it in another thread. This is to make the story chapters feel more connected by having no breaks between them. Same goes for RPs, if you want to discuss about it, do it in another thread to make it feel more connected.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Story and RP OOC sub-sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story and RP OOC sub-sections   Story and RP OOC sub-sections Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:34 pm

I'm waiting to see Stories based on the average city-dweller's life on Felarya. Perhaps a contigen of Guard attempting to stop a Nemesis (I believe that's the dream hunters) as it goes on a 'rampage' throughout a town. Or the business of a Blacksmith giving armor to the steady flux of adventurers. Or even just a simple siege against a rivaling Neko / Human settlement fighting for resources.

While Felarya does feature a large number of Predators, the little things tend to be skipped out on (Unless they're one of the main characters in the story).
Back to top Go down

Story and RP OOC sub-sections
Page 1 of 1