Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya video game final boss music.

Go down 
+13
Sean W
SuperPieGuy9
TheLightLost
Shady Knight
Karbo
Reptillian
Oldman40k2003
dlausactor6373
Slimetoad
Anime-Junkie
ZionAtriedes
Malahite
Mortis
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

Felarya video game final boss music. Empty
PostSubject: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Basically, I was thinking. What if, there was a Felarya video game. Any style, and YOUR character was the person you played as. The final boss is whoever you want it to be. The point is, what epic music would be blaring during your final showdown with the last boss? Rock or Retro? Punk or Pop? Grunge or Grime? Opera or OST?

You decide.

Final boss: Any Gaurdian

Character: Mort with Urael unleashed.

Epic background music:

Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 pm

My characters?

Quickest, game over, ever. I predict it'd go something along the lines of this.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Maybe...

Or perhaps...

Well, it could be...

Another option...

Of course, there is...

And then...

I has wide tastes.

EDIT: OH GOD I JUST PUT ALL THOSE ON AT THE SAME TIME.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:44 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
EDIT: OH GOD I JUST PUT ALL THOSE ON AT THE SAME TIME.
brb, trying this.

EDIT:
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7jxo0iS_Gg

I say this

Last edited by Slimetoad on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 am

I reckon this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:51 am

Boss: Lady Lesona

Final Boss: Archangel Krista
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:46 pm

I might go a little less epic and more subtle, especially if there is a time limit or if the final boss is rather impressive, to enhance the feeling of "Okay, I've got to focus entirely on this battle, or I die."

Something like this maybe:

Or like this:

Or this:

Or tense, like this:

(Can't be played on a remote website, or so it says)
Duel of the fates
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:49 am

this. no doubt.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Your party is in the 80s, you have defeated almost every bosses of the game, including Resurrected Alcazath, collected the most powerful items : the Holy Tedrek hammer of valor, the Ascarlin wand of negation, and the Diamond naga scale armor of immortality.
The final boss Lady Lesona is waiting in fear in her castle as you are already 30 level above her. But You don't fight her to not end the game right now. Instead you level up and now you are ready ( or so you think ) to take on some of the secret bosses. And the first is ... Mercreti ! lol!

Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Yes, I am that unoriginal. But when you face your nemesis turned into a Lovecraftian monster, you need something epic!
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm

The immense magical energy emitted during your battle with Krista has awakened the Queen of Darkness, Demechrelle. Now, Felarya faces its darkest hour unless you can stop her in this final epic battle.

Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm

XP

Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

The party has been level grinded up to 99. Sora's most powerful technique, Sora's Bladed Hurricane, is unlocked and his speed stat is maxed out, Tetenna's physical attack stat is at it's highest her ultimate technique Mega Punch (no relation to Pokemon Razz) has been unlocked, and Aelis' defense stats are maxed out as well as having her ultimate spell, known as Rockslide, unlocked. The three engage a nameless demon in battle for the fate of Sora's hometown. If they fail now, they all die and the village of Fearikyatto is doomed forever. Cue the music.

Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 am

You have defeated Demechrelle and supposedly saved Felarya, but Krista has escaped with her newly restored powers. You suppose Markie will be able to deal with her, but her parting words to you ring in your mind and you wonder if this is truly a happy ending... until you discover the truth about what Krista meant.

You used the artifact to siphon Krista's powers during your battle. After defeating Demechrelle, Felarya is saved and the now-powerless Krista is apprehended. She swears revenge on you and your party as she is dragged off to the Negav dungeons.

Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh I think I got a couple tracks up my sleeves Your call who your opponent is:

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Saironthis
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Saironthis

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I have a few varying degrees of boss music. And I intend to use them all sometime..
They're separated because they're for different characters.

Practice?

I must survive.

Unlawful Fate

Finally, a chance!

A Fairy?

Sylphid Rage

Succubus Poet

Working together!

Charlatan Unmasked

False Predator

Final Boss Round 2

Final Boss, Final Round

Back to top Go down
http://thatonedude236.deviantart.com/
Noonstar
Helpless prey
Noonstar

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 am

Any one of these four songs would be an epic Felaryan boss theme. Pick your difficulty.

Scout - Hunter - Slayer - Conqueror
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 pm

heys my idea for the theme of the most difficult boss of all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpdNH1rJAqo ( though who the boss my be is your chocie, cuz i dont who would fill the theme out best)
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:16 pm

You're at the entrance of the final dungeon/palace. Your final enemy is one you know is going to mess with your head; someone you thought you knew, but stabbed all you, your friends, and your giantess protector in the back. There's a save point right at the entrance. When you try to enter, the game gives you a warning upfront:

Quote :
Survival is a ludicrous idea beyond this point. Are you sure you want to enter?
-Wait, I don't know if I'm ready yet...
-Let's finish this.

You enter and instantly fall down a hole. You're underground; only one way to advance, and no way to get out. Queue a "You're-screwed-in" timer in the corner and the following theme:

Inside, it's an unending barrage from Hell; enemies left and right, though easy to dispose of. At this juncture you can kill them all with one fell swoop, but slowly they're chipping away at your HP and energy. There's no map to look at. You run into a difficult enemy or two; you're running out of supplies to heal yourself with, and time's ticking. The screen starts to shake. As time runs down to the last five seconds and the screen is going crazy, you think, "Well, game over."

Time runs out (3:09). The floor gives way, and so does everything else. You're somewhere nightly, there are no stars, no moon, nothing; just a rocky ground and the sky. You realize this is one of those mind-tricks as you're coerced into defending yourself from someone your enemy actually killed off; one of your stronger allies. Even though you knew it was a trick from the beginning, you can't help but feel torn up when you wind up killing an image of your own ally. Some last words are exchanged...

And then your sworn enemy appears. You're ready to put this to an end, and stop this madness this antagonist has brought upon you, your friends, and has threatened to spread throughout Felarya. Still, it's somebody that you used to consider an ally, as well. Even though you want revenge, it'll be bittersweet at best. Queue the battle and:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya video game final boss music.   Felarya video game final boss music. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya video game final boss music.
Page 1 of 1