Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miltia Boot camp

Go down 
+2
Super Duck
luke112
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

In this Role play, you are a trianee in Mac's Miltia
Rules:
No ubers
No killing of Characters
Must respect The drill instructer at all time
have fun

*the bus arrives at a unkown location in the jungle, a Rock moves from its place revieling a road to the underground, The bus desends and you find yourself in Darkness, then suddenly the bus stops and Harsh Lights come on. A flurry of movement and 3 cammoflaged figures come on the bus.*
"Trianees step off the bus NOW NOW NOW" a sargent yells and you leave the bus, you are blinded by the lights and in your blured adjusting Sieght you see a Tall figure Apprear, you cant see him well but you can hear his Voice
" Trainee what is your Name?" the figure asks you.
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

Location : Here. If I'm not here, I'm there. If I'm not there, I'm dead.

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Sooo...do I need to create a character if I want to participate, or just go for it? If the latter is the case...

Quickly standing to his feet the young man snaps yo attention and fires off a salute. Twitching his grayed hair out of his eyes he answers.
"My name is Saphero, sir! Reporting for duty!"
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Super Duck wrote:
Sooo...do I need to create a character if I want to participate, or just go for it? If the latter is the case...

Quickly standing to his feet the young man snaps yo attention and fires off a salute. Twitching his grayed hair out of his eyes he answers.
"My name is Saphero, sir! Reporting for duty!"
either will do.
*your eyes finaly adjust to the Light and you now see the Man in front of you, standing at 10ft6in wide shoulders,powerful muscles, Battle scarred Armour, Glowing scars criscrossing his body, Peicing icy blue eyes and sunblode hair, the man speaks to you* "Nice to meet you Mr. Saphero, I am Command Sargent Major Mac Nickolie Demitri and I will be your main drill instructer during Boot camp, You will learn to love the Miltia, you will learn how to become a Ghost of the jungle, You will learn how to be prepared for any situation, You will learn how to be a fearless Soldier, You will come to trust and accept your sqaud mates weather or not they are Humans,Nekos,Nagas,whatever.We will make the best of you But not every one who comes here finishs Boot, Nearly 60% drop out from lack of will, 30% of those remianing drop out from Injuries, And 10% of those remaining may very well die during trianing. Do you have the Guts and the will to proced with the challenge? Do you think you can handle the worst the jungle can throw at you and stomach the horrors? Answer me now son" he yells the last parts at your face.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm

OC> Hmm if you don't mind I wish to join in...

While the primary Drill Instructor for Boot Camp gave the customary greeting to all new raw recruits to the batch in front of him. Another batch of new raw recruits filled out and off another bus into the bright hall. This group was also greeted by another instructor underneath Command Sargent Major Mac Nickolie Demitri.

The recruit standing within the center of this second batch of recruits listened to this Drill Instructor as he paced in front of the group of recruits. The fact he appeared to have gone threw many a hard battle was not lost on the young recruit as he gazed at the armor her wore that was marred by burns and bullet holes and had a single line imprinted on it "605th Militia".

"I am drill instructor Sergent Icarus Frozon. From now on you will speak only when spoken to. And the first and last words out of your mouths will be 'Sir' do you under stand that?" the sergent asked

"Sir yes sir" the entire group answered

"Bull Shit I cant hear you." he said staring down at the group

"SIR YES SIR!" the group shouted

"Better. From now I am your mother I am your father your god your anything. You will not do anything with out my say so. This training has the highest drop out in any form of military with an 60% drop out from lack of will, 30% of those remaining drop out from Injuries, And 10% of those remaining may very well die during training." the Sergent shouted as many of the recruits already became scared at those figures.

"So if you believe you are not fit or cut out or simply don't wish to die then get back on that bus right now. For I will not take anything but the best. And it will only take the best to proceed in this training regiment. Now make your choice!" the Sergent shouted stopping in front of the group

Several of the already scarred recruits did in fact turn around but most stayed and filled their spots. The recruit in the middle stayed but now filled the spot right in front of the Sergent. This fact was also not lost on the Sergent.

"Recruit what is your name?" The Sergent ordered

"Sir! Private Massatari SIR!" the recruit shouted

"Bullshit you look like a fucking worm in fact from now on while you are here under my command your name is now private WORM! Do you like that name?" the sergent shouted at the recruit

"Sir, No SIR! My name is Private Massatari SIR!" the recruit answered back

"Holly shit what is this? Recruit why did you join this Militia in the first place?" the Sergent demanded

"Sir I joined to be the best SIR!" the recruit shouted

"Well you came to the right place recruit." the Sergent said with a smile that would have halted a plasma round in mid flight.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 pm

"Sergent Icarus Frozon assemble your men and lead them into the Introduction hall.Time to change these Trianees from civilians to soldiers and now they have to make the first step. Well What the Hell are you Pukes waiting for GET YOUR ASSES MOVING NOW NOW NOW, follow sargent Nikolia, he'll lead you to the changing rooms and show you where the barber is.NOW MOVE" Mac yelled at the trianees
"Sargent Frozon i need to speak with you for a minute" mac called to the sargent.

Last edited by luke112 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

As the recruits filed out of the introduction hall into the item issuance rooms. To get rid of their personnel items and receive their own "recruit" equipment which was basically a single pair of digitally designed camouflage and an extremely small and lighter version of the power armor wore by the instructors.

Sergent Forzon though tough and well seasoned after being threw the many mission's into the Jungle hell that was Felarya had earned a sort of name for himself from the trainees that he had pushed threw already. And would every now and then be sent out on mission's to work with them in the Jungle after their training though rarely and only for those their superiors knew the recruits wouldn't be able to handle without a seasoned soldier with them.

And as one recruit jokingly put before getting his ass torn. "If something needed to be done you call in the adventure's. If you wanted it done right you called in the 605th Militia. If you wanted done right then and there however you sent in Sergent Forzon."

"Yes Sergent Major what do you need?" Sergent Forzon asked standing in front of the higher ranking instructor

OC> If your wondering why he doesn't salute like you see the military types do in the movies it's because you never salute an enlisted and Sergent's and Sergent Majors are very much so on the enlisted side. Officers are the ones that get the salute's just wanted to clear that up. o7
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 am

Saphero stands motionless as the Drill Sargent rants, knowing that these speeches are practiced and thought about many times over. When it finally ends he answers simply.
"Sir, I wouldn't have survived this long if I couldn't handle this world."
The Sargent seems satisfied and herds the recruits off the bus to the next room, where they are issued their gear. Standing at the back of the line Saphero notices that the two sargents have moved off to the side to converse. Unconcerned, he moves forward with the line, ready to find out what this training is all about.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 am

Following the other recruits into the next room Massatari felt a little relived to be away from that Sergent but he doubted that would be the last he would see of him. Especially since he had spent even that short amount of time speaking to the Sergent might have been enough to where he wasn't forgotten by the Sergent anytime soon. A precarious position for any recruit that's was for certain.

"Move it recruits! Move it! Do any of you even know what the hell a single file line is?!" shouted another drill instructor as the recruits tried organize themselves

'Well so far this doesn't seem any different then most normal military training camps.' Massatari thought trying to file in with the other recruits

"What the hell recruit? Your just standing there move!" shouted a drill instructor at one of the recruits behind him risking being yelled at Massatari looked to who the instructor was yelling at
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:43 am

"Sargent Frozon do you think this group will surive the first misson. Group c was wiped out 3 months ago by a suprise Martian attack on the base, bastereds caught us with more than half the sensors being replaced, do you think this group will be ready to fight the enemy without warning? gruop d was a oustanding success with 98% of the trianees makeing it through but they were sent in deeper felarya and disapread in Zone 67. do you think they'll make it?" mac said to the sargent, his eyes looking at each of the trainees wondering about their fates.
"sir reports just came in from recon teams Red-1 and Red -2 Martians just off the edge of the 300 meter preminiter.their not doing anything but looking sir." a ghilled corpral said, panting from the run he had made to make the report.
"ok corpral send team Echo and Indie in to push them out" mac said to the corpral who then ran off and hoped into one of the bases many trian networks.
" trian your men well Sargent, have them check in with first Lieutenate Pocco for a physical exam and then ask them the questions

( note all milita trianees must have a physical and mental exam before trianing begins, the milita is a all volunteer group, also another test to determin what kind of role they get, IE trooper, medic, surgen, naval, pliot, Eod and many others)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 am

"I will do my best Sergent Major. But I still cant guarantee you the numbers command keeps ordering for us to provide. But I will make sure that these recruits are ready for anything when the time comes." Sergent Forzon replied keeping an eye on the recruits as they moved out

As Massatari looked behind him noticed that the recruit that was being yelled at was a girl with blond hair and green eye's. And as the instructor was yelling at her she simply ignored him and rolled her eyes earning her even more "attention" from the instructor until he was red in the face from yelling. Massatari didn't get long to stare at her as he got a shove from another recruit behind him to move forward with the line.

"Sorry" Massatari whispered catching up with the rest of the line hopping none if the instructors had saw him lolly gagging around on the first day
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 am

As the recuits were coming down the halls, which were lined with paintings of battles, some in felarya others not. sargent Nikolia couldnt help but look at the trainees, Men, women, Nekos, and even a naga coming down the hall, the faces plastered with antincpation, fear, and some had a neutral expression. He let out a sigh and turned to his long time pal Bruce,
"Bruce you think these guys are going to make the cut?" said Nikolia
"yeah nikolia i got complete confindence, i mean Mac did his screenings well and so did our Recuiters in Negav. Yeah some of these people come from slums in Negav and honestly their better off here then there." said Bruce who was busy assembling his chemical flamthrower." I just hope that there's a few pyro technichians with this batch of troops" said Bruce with a smirk
" yeah i hope theres a few speacilists here who know how to fabercate metal, the vehicles keep getting busted up, the jeeps keep getting crashed, the tanks keep getting fliped and shot at, and the Airplanes god almighty they keep getting hole shot in them. Plus we need some more guys who can build arms and armour because the existing crews are gtting by with 3 hours of sleep a day, even though you and me are supersolders and we can handle the curcable those boys cant handle the stress for that long without something snaping. Sure the Solorian base at the top of the Mountian i call home can suppliy us with Arms but they got a limit on how many they can give out to us" said Nikolia
"well lets get started then, set them out and begins the tests, some of these kids dont know what they got themselfs into." said Bruce.

(note: on my da account i have Info on some of the charaters in The role play, if you want to know more send me a pm, and Also The Milita was started by Mac,Pocco and The First twelve Miltia Memebers, and thus neccarely Rank is only by Experianc* Ie kills, operation deployed and campians severd.)
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Saphero watches the conversations around him, quietly waiting his turn the line move, unimpressed by the noise around him. He notices a young woman with blonde hair being yelled at for ignoring a sargent and a man about his own age watching the scene before being pushed forward. When he finally reaches the front of the line the quartermaster hands him his equipment. With a frown he examines the meager gear before finally taking the small pistol he had been issued and handing it back.
"I don't use firearms." he tells the confused soldier before turning and walking toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 pm

A sargent grabs saphero and spins him around. " son you dont need to use a gun, but when you signed up you signed up, so that means you need to go through with this until day 2. Then you can Quit if you want to, besides from what i heard you could applie to be something else. Pilot, Medic, Mechanic, wahtever the hell you speacialty is" the sargent said to the Trianee.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:19 pm

After Being handed his gear Massatari proceeded like the others before him and filed into the "Changing Room" what went on in there well best to be left to the words of another. But once out Massatari found himself standing with the same group of recruits he came to here with on the bus with every other group also forming into their own formations.

"Recruits!" shouted an all to familiar voice to Massatari already

"Welcome to your first day of hell. You should have taken the offer to leave when I gave it to you." shouted Sergent Forzon with that same smile Massatari saw him with earlier.

"YOU! Recruit Massatari! You said you came here to be the best right!" shouted the Sergent marching towards the formation

"SIR! YES SIR!" he shouted

"Then why the hell are you not up here in front of this division!" shouted the Sergeant

"Sir! Because this recruit was not apart of the front of the formation when he arrived here SIR!" Massatari shouted

"Dont give me bullshit excuses get you ass up in front. NOW!" shouted Forzon

"SIR! Yes SIR!" shouted Massatari squeezing his way threw the formation to the front row before snapping to attention

"What the hell are you doing recruit I said get in front of the formation!" shouted Forzon

"Sir! I am in the front SIR!" Massatari replied

"Bull shit you are! When I say get in the front I want you in front of the formation! Now move!" Forzon shouted again

"Sir yes Sir!" shouted Massatari breaking formation to stand a foot before it.

"Now recruit Massatari would you mind telling me why this platoon of yours is in such a god damn mess!" ordered Forzon

"Sir? My Platoon Sir?" Massatari asked not sure if he heard the instructor correct

"YES YOUR PLATOON RECRUIT! Now tell me why the hell is it a mess!" shouted Forzon

"Sir the platoon is only recently new! We were not aware we needed to be in proper formation SIR!" replied Massatari

"Well then I guess seeing as how you couldn't do this on your own I will have to do it myself." Forzon growled

"ALRIGHT YOU RECRUITS LISTEN UP!!! As You know I will be your drill instructor for you time here in Boot Camp. And this recruit standing in front of you will be your platoon leader you will do everything he tells you to! However the position of Platoon leader is always open to any recruit able to prove themselves better then the current Platoon Leader! Now I will tell you what exactly you have signed your lives away for!" shouted the Sergent

"For the next several cycles you will be trained to be the most efficient and deadly tool in this forsaken world. Many of you may have noticed already that we do not discriminate here as you are all equally worthless. But I will ensure that I change you from the worthless beings that you are into the most efficient and deadly tools whether it be a mechanic medic sniper trooper flamer or any number of specialties we have here." He continued

"Take a good look around you recruits. See the faces of those around you remember them and know that they are your family. They will be the only family you will know here as well as out in the field. Make sure to take care of your family for they will be the ones to save your ass just as you will be the ones to save theirs. Now seeing as how your platoon leader to so long to step into his place I want all of you to drop down and give me 50 push-ups. NOW!" Forzon finished watching as his platoon groaned and dropped down many eying Massatari with hate and contempt.

But it was not his place to interfere in those struggles as he had been the one to start them and knew that regardless of what happened the whole of the platoon would be stronger for it. There will be no weak. There will be no unavoidable deaths this time not if everything would actually go right this time around unlike all the others. But that was a perfect world and this was Felarya and the deaths an unavoidable fact.

OC> I sepearted the groups again to allow the other guys and anyone else who wants to join in not be affected to much this early in the RP. As well as to let them choose what happens to their Platoons. And sorry for long winded posts ahehehe sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:32 pm

walkingbyself wrote:
OC> I sepearted the groups again to allow the other guys and anyone else who wants to join in not be affected to much this early in the RP. As well as to let them choose what happens to their Platoons. And sorry for long winded posts ahehehe sweatdrop
Good call
After watching the Trianees split up into separte gruop Mac turned to his own men. They had just came out of the changing room and took seats in desks, while he knew that other sargents would do the pysical tests first and the written tests latter mac knew he had to get his Trainees to the written test first. Then drop them striaght into hell.
"OK trainees this is your first test, written. Answer the verbal questions on paper.For every Missed question its a 3 mile run and 200 push ups" Mac said to the trianees watching their eyes widen in fear.He watched as a graduated corpral passed out papers and pen.I took a deep breath before i started to yell the verbal questions.
"Question 1: why did you join"
"Question2: Did anyone suggest you to join, If so then who"
"Question 3: Did you sever in another military Unit, If yes then what was your Rank, serial number, Position, speacilty and how long did you sever"
"Question4: What was you Occupation before joining?"
"Question5: do you think you have what it takes to become a Militia member"
"Question6: what are your hobbies?"
"Question7: Do you think you can kill somebody when ordered to, are you willing to kill?"
"Question8: Are you confortable having Giant and normal Nagas as comrades?"
"Question9: Are you willing to sacriafice your life if it ment that the rest of your commrads would live?"
"Question10: Are you willing to tolerate the Extreme Enviroments of Felarya from the Coldest region to the hottest region, and all the way to remote islands and out post and even in Deeper Felarya?"
"Question 11: Are you willing to stare at the face of Death and take it head on?"
"Question12: Are you willing to withstand the tempations of Greed and wealth for the sake of your commrades?"
"Question 13: Are you willing to face true adversity and not break?"
"Final Question: Are you willing to stay Loyal to the Cause no matter What?"
I finished the last statement with empasies with the last word. I watched as the trianees finish the test and hand it to me, I look through the papers and see that no had missed a question. I smirked knowing that these Trianees answered every question thinking that doing so would save them from some of the gaulntlet, will i decided time to Make them think agian.
"well it apreahs that everyone answered all the questions, good" I yelled to the trianees. I watched them get all relaxed and such and then I dropped the bomb.
"Now form up and do 300 push ups, 200 crunchs,500 jumping jacks and finish with 10 mile run around the Main Underground tunnel. That will Be your warm up." i told them, their faces became transfixed with shock and them misery. See their faces like that reminded me of my self when i was Recurit in the army 250 years ago on Endor.They all began their exerices and with some doing it with Enthusasium, others groaned and Did the exercise with Misery. I knew there would be some who quit, some would die and others may just go crazy, But i knew down in my soul that these Men infront of me would make Fine Soldiers when this Training is done.

( note the question above must be answerd by any character that is a Trainee)
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 pm

"My specialty? My specialty is killing things. Give me a blade and the room to work, and things fall before me. If you'll excuse me, I need to change."
With a grunt the sargent gestures toward the changing room. He slips inside and quickly changes, beating the other out of the room and into formation. After a few minutes the rest of the group filters in, forming an unruly mass behind him. He glances at those next to him and sighs, knowing that this won't end well.
When the sargent finally enters, the crowd falls silent. He calls out a young man in the back, the one that Saphero had noticed earlier in line. After being called to the front he announces his name is Massatari. He is forced to be the platoon leader, not an enviable position, then used as an excuse for the group to do push-ups.
After they finish the group stands, some in the back complaining already. Silently, Saphero watches the sargent, waiting for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm

During the Drills a Fouth bus comes in, Its sides damaged, its roof holed and the windows shattered.The bus stops and opens up for soldier step off. then the driver steps off the bus." sorry about not arriving on time, there were some.... complications as you can see on the trip here, thank god some of these Guys came armed other wise we wouldnt have made it." the driver said to mac, His temple having a dressing that was already red.
"well holy hell i thought you guys didnt make it" said a corparl
"well in any case its good you made it. Unload this thing and get a Jeep to tow it to a mechanic shop.on the double" Said Mac who was looking at the praticaly wrecked armourd Bus.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"All recruit Massatari get you Platoon up now and into the room now move!" shouted Forzon as the built in mic into his battle armor signaled that the fourth bus had managed to make it to boot camp

"Sir yes SIR!" Massatari said acknowledging his orders

"Sir how do I get the Platoon to move sir?" Massatari asked

"What the hell recruit do I have to hold you hand threw everything? Just tell the Platoon to fall into the room for crying out loud!" Forzon shouted

"Sir yes Sir! Platoon fall into the room." Massatari said and with that the formation simply fell apart and grumbled to themselves walking towards the room another platoon just came out from

"Double time you maggots!" shouted Forzon which got the group moving quickly. Once they were in Sergeant Forzon left knowing that it would be a while before he would have to work with the Platoon again. In the mean time he had to deal with the new recruits that came in on the fourth bus.

"Alright recruits I will be giving you your first test in your stay here. This will be used to decide what your current military knowledge is at and where best to train you." another instructor said as freshly graduated corporals handed out paper and pens to each of the recruits.

"Now I will tell you the question's and you will answer them to the best of your ability on that paper. Now to begin:

Question 1: why did you join
Answer: To be the best
Question2: Did anyone suggest you to join, If so then who
Answer: A recruiter for the militia suggested I should join after the ship we were on was attacked by something in the Topazial Sea
Question 3: Did you sever in another military Unit, If yes then what was your Rank, serial number, Position, speacilty and how long did you sever
Answer: Coalno'ir naval defense fleet; Rank Petty Officer second class; serial number 642832; Position whatever they needed me to do I've lived aboard ships since the day I could walk; service 25 years
Question4: What was you Occupation before joining?
Answer: Whatever the task at hand on board the ship required of me
Question5: do you think you have what it takes to become a Militia member
Answer: As long as you have a ship I will have more then enough to make the cut
Question6: what are your hobbies?
Answer: Ships need I say more?
Question7: Do you think you can kill somebody when ordered to, are you willing to kill?
Answer: Killing is to easy a thing to do anyone can do it. But to kill those who you've known for years only to be betrayed by? Then the answer is yes I will kill when ordered to.
Question8: Are you comfortable having Giant and normal Nagas as comrades?
Answer: Given so long as the Giant types dont try to eat me I'll be fine nothing compares to the size of a Leviathan Mermaid once you've seen one. The smaller ones though I am more then willing to give them the benefit of a doubt.
Question9: Are you willing to sacrifice your life if it meant that the rest of your comrades would live?
Answer: Seriously I would be scared shitless by that option but yes I would give myself for my brothers and sisters in arms.
Question10: Are you willing to tolerate the Extreme Environments of Felarya from the Coldest region to the hottest region, and all the way to remote islands and out post and even in Deeper Felarya?
Answer: After living in Felarya for my entire life? Lemme think... YES!
Question 11: Are you willing to stare at the face of Death and take it head on?
Answer: I've done it once and I will do so again
Question12: Are you willing to withstand the temptations of Greed and wealth for the sake of your comrades?
Answer: A ship is only as strong as its weakest crewmen. And it would be a weak crewmen to betray his fellow crewmen. So no I will never betray my brothers and sisters in arms for any form of bribery.
Question 13: Are you willing to face true adversity and not break?
Answer: Though I sign my own death wish yes I am willing and will never break
Final Question: Are you willing to stay Loyal to the Cause no matter What?
Answer: With reluctance yes*

*But if you force me to kill a Leviathan Mermaid then you might as well discharge me now. They are the one thing I will not kill.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Just as Mac was about to return to his trainees, one last man stepped off the bus. The man had dirty pale skin, messy brown hair and out of foces hazel eyes. The man looked like a homeless person."Why didnt this trainee get off the bus with the other trainees?" Mac thought to him self as he walked over to the man."You mind telling me why didnt you get off the bus with the other?" Mac said to the man. The man must have not noticed Mac for the man jumped back."AHH! I swear I didnt mean to try harm to her." The man said to Mac. Mac gave the man a puzzeld look."What the hell are you talking about?" Mac said to man. The man came out of his flinching postion and squinted his eyes. "Wait. Your not that Thing." The man said to Mac. Mac's face became even more confused." What Thing?" Mac asked the man. The man opened his mouth to say something but then closed as the sound of wench was heard. The man turned his torwds the sound. "Hey! Wait! Dont go! I still have to get my stuff!!" The man yelled as he ran back to the bus. Mac face became even more confused."This guy has stuff?" Mac thought to him self as he wtached the man get back onto the bus. Less than 2 mintues later, the man stepped off the bus with what looked like a suitcase that was longer than the man was tall."Wait...", Mac thought to him self,"...thats an Endorian 50 cal sniper rifle case!" The man walked as best as he could with the bulky case. "Where the hell did you get that from?" Mac asked the man. The man set down the case."Oh this thing. I got it 250 years ago from a guy that looked abit like you. Dont got any ammo. Well I used to, untill I meet that Thing." The man said to Mac as he set the case down. Mac gave the man a very confused look." Just who the hell are you?" Mac asked the man." The names Jeffery. I used to be Kendra's group sniper." The man said to Mac before he took out a bottel of scouch and dranked some of it.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 am

"Kendra's Group! I thought no one surived, Corpral lockclear front and center!" said Mac
"reporting for duty sir!" said the corpral.
" Escort jeffery here to the Debrifeing room, I would like to know more about what happened to Jeffery here before he is allowed to mix in with the rest of the trainees" ordered Mac. He watched as the corpral escorted the Man to the debrifing room. He then turned to his Trainees, who were exusted from the exercies." Men before your done today you will form into squads of 14 and you will Take 3000 pounds of Material and bring it to your barracks , where you will take the items off the wagons and assemble your sleeping quarters and establish your perimiter as a Team. If you want to sleep tonight then you better get off your asses and Haul this stuff.NOW!" Mac orderd the trainees, he watched them break into 3 sqauds of 14 and began moving the wagons. he smiled as he watched them, he knew that it wouldnt be long before Sargent Frozon did the same with his trainees. This exercise he knew would help forge the trainees into a well working unit, he also knew that this would help weed out the weak.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:05 pm

"Alright recruits get into formation outside now!" shouted Forzon as he returned from checking up on the fourth group to arrive at boot camp the debriefing he had been threw after listening to several of the recruits and one recruit in particular Jeffery had left him proud at how the recruits in that group had banded together putting aside any hates and dislikes to work as a team and make it to the camp. It would do him proud to see them broken down and built back together even stronger then as they had came in as but first he had to work with his group.

"Come on recruit Massatari get your Platoon moving!" Ordered Forzon

"Sir yes sir! Platoon get into formation double time!" Massatari said loud enough to be heard but not actually yelling

Once the Platoon had formed up Forzon took one look at it and gave one of his most disgusted faces ever before tearing the Platoon and Massatari a new one.

"What the hell is this mess! You honestly think to tell me that this gaggle of cluster F*** is a formation! Holy Shit and here I was thinking you might have accomplished some improvement in doing even the simplest of tasks!" Foraon shouted tearing into the Platoon getting into even more detail of how their formation had to be the worst he had ever seen and generally giving his Platoon hell.

"Recruit Massatari front and center NOW!" Forzon barked

"Sir yes SIR!" Massatari shouted moving as fast as he could standing at attention before the Sergent

"Well recruit report! Why is your Platoon so jacked up!" Forzon demanded

"Sir my Platoon is still new if you give us time we will become better at anything and everything SIR!" Massatari answered

"Better? BETTER! YOU ONLY WANT TO BE BETTER THEN WHAT YOU ARE!!!" holared Forzon in the recruits face

"You did not come here to become "better" you came here to be the "BEST" which you even told me you came here to be!" Shouted Forzon

"So far all I am seeing is nothing but failure stacked upon failure recruit. If I don't start seeing results from you soon I will personally see to you getting removed from this training cycle and returned to that damned backwater city of yours Coalno'ir and let you play with the fishes. Hell I bet you do more then just play with the fishes I bet you are some kind of freak and believe that simply because one of the spared your life they all will. Well guess what recruit your not your here at this boot camp because one of our talent recruiters saw something that was worth building upon and adding to our number. And if my belief is correct on who it was that saw you then I know you have a potential within you for he will only take the best. So I will be damned if allow a failure to make it past the first day!" Forzon shouted

"So as a last test of your ability as leader of this Platoon you will lead your Platoon in the construction of the barracks which your Platoon shall remain bunked in for the rest of your time here!" Forzon said shoving several papers

"Outside this building you will find the supplies needed to build those barracks. Those papers are the designs to build the barracks but know this those will be the only supplies you will get so do not make any mistakes or you will be living with them you entire time here. Now recruit Massatari get your platoon moving nightfall is in several hours get the job done." Forzon said and left the Platoon an Massatari alone

Forzon hopped he wouldn't have to follow threw with his threat. But with how things were already they couldn't afford to allow anyone threw who could turnout to have been a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

I looked at my men and looked at them cafefuly, they were sloopy but could be molded into something fierce. I watched them construct the barracks, it was all going fine till he heard a Metalic groan, Knowing that groan I bolted strianght up and sprited, It was 1 km from him to the recuirts and the only the speed that a supersoldier had allowed me to close the distance in mere seconds but when I got to the point the Pully failed and 600 pounds of Pully and material was falling to the ground in one tied down heap, right to a group of trianees. , Everything seemed to slow down and speed up at the same time. The trianees seemed so slow, even Sargent frozon seemed moderatly slow but the falling material also seemed slow, I knew this was due to my reaction time. I pushed the trianees away with one swipe of my arm and nearly as quickly caught the Heap with both arms while sqauting to pass the momentum through my legs and into the ground. I knew i was bleeding when i pushed off the load, which seemed to feel light to me. This was not unexpeted either since my home world had 5 times as much gravity as this place.and the Augmentions that was done to me to make me a Supersoldier. " Stand back trianees as you should all Know my People have Radiactive blood. Stand back 15 meters and get to the medics now.Call Down A clean up crew and get these materials and your selfs Decontaminated. Sargent Frozon get those trainees out of here, Your wearing the armour that'll stop the Rads But their not. Thats an order." I grunted my Back throbing and I could feel the blood runing down my back.I sighed as the Medics came and In HAZMAT suits cleaned the area and then Me, Bandaged me with a speacil type of dressing which would hold by the blood and the radation. "Goddamit day 1 and I already had to get hurt trying to save someones Ass" I groand to no one in partucular, I knew that it wasnt the trainees fault,the equment was breaking down all the time and i Knew that we had sent a bulk of the resources to repairing and upgrading the Airforce and the Navy, and Upgrading the Tanks. So it was expected that some incident would happen to axilery items.
" sargent Frozon take my group and trian them while head down to medical get get some stichs. I'll be back tomarrow Morning, I dont think My boys will give you to much trouble" I said to the sargent. I took one last look at the trainees and order
" Sargent Frozon will over-see the Rest of the construction, listen to him or he'll make your life a Living hell, Then I will Too" I barked at the trianees . I heard 42 simutanious " SIR YES SIR"
as i was walking down the hall I heard a Trainee one i made a squad leader yell." Ok boys listen up since Sarge is Out of commision and Frozon Gots his hands full with problematic Recuirts Im leading how we Alpha Platoon is gonna do this job and do it right. Squad A you got the quickdry conceret foundation, Sqaud b Get the walls up, and squad C your with me we're gonna put the roof and com tower up, You have your orders, Now get to it" and i watched them started to work like a well oiled machine. My thoughts were that the Recuriters must have pick up a Team of football players or A Platoon of Paintball players because there was no More compliants about getting the job done. Maybe i thought to my slef Maybe their doing the Damnest to try to repay me For saveing their buddies lives.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Just when Massatari was beginning to get into the role of leading his Platoon correctly everything seemed to come crashing down. Quite literally as the Barracks his and the other Platoons were building came crashing down from faulty equipment. After the Command Sergent Major had saved their assess and left Forzon took command of all the four Platoons and began to tear into them just as mercilessly as he had to his own Platoon. Yet the Command Sergent Majors "A" Platoon seemed to take his comments in stride and went about their tasks easily completing their task's with little intervention by Forzon. While Massatari's Platoon and the others were constantly under the watch of the drill instructors and Forzon, most of them left the Platoon's alone and to their work while Forzon would constantly move between the Platoons giving his"positive" and "encouraging" remarks to them.

"Come on recruits your burning daylight. And trust me you will not want to be outside when night falls. Now work faster!" Forzon shouted

Massatari though Platoon leader was just as much in the thick of the mess of construction as the rest of the Platoon but still acting as the Platoon leader aiding his Platoon where they needed help while trying to get into the right mindset of acting as a leader then as his normal hands on personality forced him to be from the many years of serving on ships.

"Recruit Massatari! What the hell are you doing!" shouted Forzon as he was helping one of his fellow recruits

"Sir! This recruit is aiding in the construction of our barracks SIR!" He sounded off

"I see that recruit I'm not blind damn it! What I want to know is why you seem to be acting more like the follower then a leader. Which is what a Platoon leader is!" shouted Forzon

"Sir? This recruit belived he was acting as a leader should offering help when it was needed and providing a point for some one to look to for advice and aid SIR!" Massatari replied

"You Recruit whats your name?" Forzon demanded of the recruit working next to Massatari

"Sir I am Recruit Saphero SIR!" Sephero replied

"Congratulations recruit you are now a squad leader choose sixteen other recruits and form your squad and report to me." Forzon ordered

"Sir, yes Sir" Saphero replied then took off

"Now I want you to find three other recruits and appoint them as squad leaders and give them orders to form theirselves squads of sicteen each. All these Squad leaders are to report to you
at all times, while you will disseminate orders to them from me to get them done faster then a single man could on his own understood?" Forzon instructed

"Sir yes sir!" recruit Massatari shouted before going threw his Platoon to find the three other squad leaders to work with him in running the Platoon.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 am

I walked into the Militia hospital and look, Here Hundreds of Brave soldiers laid wounded, some with broken bones, Others with 3rd degree burns and even a few who's skin was melted by Esinsers, And i watched a hole in the celiling and watched as another dropship came down and unloaded another batch of soldiers, all of them mangled in one way or another. Iadverted my eyes as one man with half a face was rolled by me. It wasnt long till a medic beckond me forward nd began the stiching. I opted out of a numbing agent because so many other needed it more than me. When the medic said i was done i stood up and began to leave the room. I heard a voice and turned to it. It was sargent Orlav missing his right fore arm and saluting me with the stump, He had lost it 2 weeks ago to a Kensha beast. he simled weakly at me before laying back down. I took one last look at the wounded and left the great hall. I knew that these Recuirts had to face the reailty of the Postition they had and what the price could be. I knew Sargent Frozon had stayed in this very room before, watching and praying for his squad mates to pull through after a Vile bloody beast had attacked his squad, It was the only time i saw the man cry, 2 memebers of his squad died from their Injuries. I knew how that felt, loseing someone that was with you for years, i knew that pian and i knew that he had been even more harsh to recuirts after that, so he could prepare them for the inevablity of loseing comrades, friends, or even brothers and sisters. I walked out of that room More determinde than ever to trian these recurits to be prepared for the hardships to come. I looked at a wall on my way out and i was suprised that 4 hours had passed.
Music cue:

Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 pm

"Well what do you know." Sergent Forzon said looking over the newly constructed barracks that the recruits had just finished constructing

"It would appear you have managed to complete the Barracks before night fall." Forzon said sounding mildy impressed before turning to his normal triad of shouting down the recruits

"But it still looks like a complete mess! I have seen blind and deaf recruits complete it in half the time it took you all to complete it!" Forzon shouted

"Platoon B report on the status of your Platoon!" Forzon ordered

"Sir we have completed the northern section of the barracks and are about to set up rotating watches of five hour shifts to allow our Platoon to rest while ensuring the safety of the northern section of the barracks SIR!" replied a male recruit that was slightly smaller then Forzon but looked like a tank

"Very well. Platoon C report!" Forzon shouted looking towards where another formation of recruits should have been only to see a single person standing there. In fact it was the same female that Massatari had seen earlier being yelled at by a drill instructor but merely shrugging it off like nothing.

"Where the hell is Platoon C!" shouted Forzon

"Platoon C is here you need only look around to see them." yawned the girl arms behind her head

"Explain yourself recruit where is your Platoon at or so help me when I do find them your entire Platoon will be wishing a pack of Kensha beast had found them!" Forzon hollered very angry now

The girl merely sighed shaking her head before whistling some strange tune. And from all the other Platoons and some other locations around the Barracks the rest of Platoon C formed up behind the girl. With four recruits reporting to the girl before falling in behind her.

"Platoon C reporting as ordered the entire perimeter is secure and successful infiltration and exploit of all Platoons present. Might I say the other Platoons are lacking in the area of espionage as well as the drill instructors." the girl said casually

Anyone who had knew Forzon would have expected him to begin yelling and try to knock the recruit back in her place. But instead the complete opposite happened.

"Well then it would appear we have a group of infiltrators in this batch." Forzon grinned the Militia had always been lacking in that area as only a very select few ever made the cut

"I hope you are ready for the challenge as I might not be up to the task of instructing you but I am more then certain we can find a veteran infiltrator to teach you their ways. But I will warn you now you have chosen a hard path for your Platoon recruit I hope they don't regret your choice." Forzon said leaving Platoon C where it was

"Platoon D report!" Forzon shouted standing in front of Massatari with his four squad leaders behind him.

"Sir Plaoton D reports that the entire Barracks is completed both electrical power and water sources have been found and implemented to improve upon the barracks design. Platoon D is also extremely exhausted from having constructed the Barracks and a few have even had to report to medical due to injuries gained from a few roving creatures. Nothing serious but still a hindrance to Platoon D's interoperability with the other Platoon's. SIR!" recruit Massatari replied

"INJURIES!!! What the hell has your Platoon been doing recruit! The orders you were given were simple and easy enough to follow that none of you should have been injured!" Forzon yelled

"Sir! We noticed that the design for the Barracks called fir the construction of a mess hall and seeing as there was no food included into our supplies this recruit believed that the next test would be to have our Platoons find enough supplies to last us and the other Platoons until the end of the week SIR!" Massatari replied

"Well I'll be damned. Recruit if I ever learn you are have done something I haven't ordered and get your Platoon injured then I will deny your Platoon the right to visit medical for anything short of a life threatening injury is that understood?" Forzon demaned

"Sir yes SIR!" Massatari replied surprised he hadn't been punished for going outside the bounds of Forzon's order's

"Platoon A Report!" Forzon yelled walking to the last Platoon

After they had given their report Forzon ordered all the Platoons to go and use the Barracks to get clean and use the next several hours to themselves. That he and the Command Sergent Major would back early to begin their real training to be a part of the Militia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miltia Boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miltia Boot camp
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: