Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miltia Boot camp

Go down 
+2
Super Duck
luke112
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:56 am

Rai streached and drew his sword. "I really need to sharpen you, Mazike," he said, looking over his black sword's edges in the darkness. He resheathed his blade, and turned to face the two, much taller men and asked them, "Do you have anything I could use to sharpen Mazike? If not, I'll just make do." He jumped back on top of a building as easily as he walked, and asked them, "Do you have a place I can stay, or should I just find my own spot? I'm fine either way. Also, seeing as how this is a militia, I also am fine if you want me to join in as long as you don't try to take my swords. I made them myself and am rather attached to them."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm

"you can keep your swords, and any other personal weapon, all i need to know is are you willing to fire a rifle?" mac said, " your swords i may have something that could sharpen your swords, and about you joining? sure but as with a portocol about former Militiary and out of the blue recurits you need to be debreifed, testeed physcaly and mentaly and lastly you service record review minus the black ink" he add then promtly turned to his soldiers. "men stand down, head back to the barracks, Echo, Indi , Juilet sqauds you have fire watches for your respective companies. even one else go back to bed and get some rest, but remember had this been a real attack it is very likely that a portion of you would be dead. Everyonce in a while this place gets a reaitly check, and be thankful that this time theres no one in a body back or looking for their arm. This time." Mac told his men, he watched them leave and then turned to Rai and took half a step closer. " you better not even dare try to lie during debreif, i will know if you do your rank will be the same as every other trianee present.do you read me clearly" he wispered in a not overly hostile, but not too friendly tone, his glowing multicolored scars and faintly glowing veins lit plusing along his augmented muscels that could very well pick a multiton object without power armour.

Authors note: Mac is a endorian supersoldier of the Vossian army, his world which is inhospitable to nearly all forms of life not native of his world and has five times the amount of gravity as earthhas lead to normal endorians being better than human beings, though supersoldiers are truly something to fear as get as tall as 41ft. and thier strenght is usally 15 times their own weight or more as with mac as he can lift 43 tons.... just a Bit of info about mac.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Frozon also stood down. But he kept an eye on Rai. Frozon may have spent many years going from one battlefield to another across the different dimensions but he had heard rumors of the so called Zetek army. Although Rai wasn't an army Frozon could guess that whatever dimension the Zetek army was from this kid was bound to have been over charged due to Felarya being such a highly magically suffused place.

"Well if you are sure you want to join the 605th militia then follow me. I'll lead you to be debriefed and give you the choice to either talk with either Mac myself or one of the other instructors here." Frozon said relaxing although keeping his hand hovering ever so slightly by his pistol never hurt to be cautious right?

OC> My char is your average human. Well was a normal human until he his world got swept up into a dimensional war between his home world Velasi and an enemy no longer remembered. War knows no lasting enemies as yesterdays enemies are tomorrows allies where as yesterdays allies are tomorrow's enemies. So traveling threw the different dimensions he has changed in basic human ability but not drastically.
His power armor try thinking more along the lines of the marines from Star Craft then anything else. Though basic limits is only able to lift at max and risking serious injury is able to lift barely one ton with power armor on. Though stamina and endurance have increased they are not to say herculean but just enough to get him threw one fight to the next. Has basic distrust of mages as he was part of a failed assault that saw most of the entire platoon he was in wiped out by elemental mages and poor Intel. But is more then willing to give anyone a chance though. So as I said your normal human with slightly increased abilities and power armor you would see from a marine from Star Craft nothing more nothing less...

(and if you noticed I just made all this up on the spot. Know that I really haven't had any plans for this character outside of this RP so... yeah)
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"Honestly, my shooting skills aren't the greatest, and I'm not a huge fan of guns in general. For debriefing, I'm good either way. Anyone with time is fine by me," he said, following Frozon. "If you're wondering, the Zetek army became somewhat famous for holding off an army of planet thiefs, and I happened to have entered the world in my travels and got recruted after I helped protect some people," he said, putting up his badge. He drew his blade and spun it once before continuing. "I rather enjoy this world of Felarya, even with all of its harsh, survival of the fittest incarnet, and twisted nature. I enjoy it because I love the challenge it offers to my skills. Not to say I enjoy the deaths it causes, far from it, I just like that it pushes me to new levels," he explained, bouncing slightly with each step. He sheathed his sword and stopped in fron of a door labled"Debriefing Room". "I need to wait in here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

Location : Here. If I'm not here, I'm there. If I'm not there, I'm dead.

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Saphero had watched quietly, not feeling the need to add anything to the proceedings. As they moved off, he remained silent, following along behind the others. He likes this kid. Anyone who realizes the value of a blade over the noise and visibility of a firearm is alright by him. Finally, they reach the debriefing room. The newcomer, Rai, asks if he should wait there. Figuring that he's not needed, Saphero makes his way back towards the barracks.

When he returns, he notes that the other recruits are still asleep, blissfully unaware of the happenings around them. With a sigh he climbs into his bunk.

"Seems they wouldn't wake up if they were getting shot." he mutters to himself as he drifts off again.

OC: Well, since everyone else seems to be giving a bit more detail about their characters, let me come up with something about Saphero. Uuuuuh...let's see...He's small compared to most in Felarya, standing at about 6'6". He carries a katana with him normally, though his secondary weapon changes depending on what he feels will be needed. He doesn't bother with power armor or anything like that, instead wearing a simple set of leather armor that has been imbued with powerful magic. More on that later. His combat focus is on stealth and speed, believing that it doesn't matter how strong you are if you suddenly find a sword sticking out of your chest. He is capable of using magic, having received extensive training in his own dimension. Again, most of it is used to increase his ability to remain hidden or take his opponent unawares.

The scars on his chest are a remnant of his past, linking to his reasons for leaving the Epsilon Elite. Again, I'll figure that out as it comes. Hope that helps!

OH! And Ninian...her purpose in the story will become obvious in time.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 am

I looked at Rai wondering the boys real purpose, or if he is who he says he is. I pull my mind from those thoughts and lead him into the white room." becareful my friend, in this room speacial equipment can and will know if you are lieing, also after the questioning you may be subjected to a mind scan to make sure you are not a sleeper agent. Dont worry about it." i told Rai as he walked into the room and took a seat in the only chair. I close the door and it sealed with a harmonic click. I walk up into the observation bay and click on a microphone, The lights inside the room went out and a single high intensity light switched on. I take a breath " So Mr.Rai what were you experinces in the armed forces" i asked into the mic which then reverabrated into the room. I watched the moniters to see if he was trying to remember or was trying to make something up.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

The equipment in the room was as blank as if no one was in it. "Please don't call me Mr. Rai. I really don't like it," he explained in a cold tone of voice. "And about my past military experience, besides a small bit of work as a merc and my rank as a general in the Zetek army, I haven't done much in the way of military work, but I have lived out in the wilds of Felarya for 5 strait years and of and on for another 2 if you add the time up." He kicked back in his chair and moved his hands behind his head. On his right arm was a large black burn scar that went from the tips of his fingers to his elbow and covered it completely until it got to his elbow where it split into 4 parts which spun around his arm in a clock-wise fashion. "I've fought against giant nagas, mermaids, you name it. I've also got quite a knowledge of anatomy and its weaknesses. In addition, I've spent close to 250 years traveling through the dimensions by myself and another 15 with my dad Kai and my late friend. I've got experience in many things and I can most likely outrun and outlast a lot of the people here, not to mention my close combat skills being not to bad. These two blades aren't just for show. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Frozon sat in the debriefing room and listened to the Sergent major question Rai. Though it sounded as though he was answering the truth to all his questions and knew that the machines that were reading his reactions and habits from answering the questions would also say he was telling the truth. Frozon just couldn't trust a mage he had never met to many bad memories.

"Alright I believe the recruits have had long enough to sleep time to get them back up on their feet. I'll have one of the Corporals get Mark so we can get the extra training started." Frozon said standing up

"Very well" Mac replied still watching Rai

After walking from debriefing room Frozon found himself at the recruit barracks and after being there for five seconds readopted his tone as the always pissed off drill instructor.

"Wake up recruits! Its five minutes past your wake up time and your still all asleep!" he shouted

"So seeing as how none of you can wake on your own. I will see to it that you earn those five minutes of extra sleep today during the drills!" Frozon yelled as he saw the recruits waking up slowly

As Frozon watched them get out of their racks he turned and left their barracks. He needed to make sure the course was setup properly for today's lesson.

OC> Yes I just advanced time to some where near morning figured waiting threw several posts to get the questions answered would take to long.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

I stood up looking at my watch, The watch i worn since the begining of my military career. I know the day is going to be a hard one with explaining to all the Militia a New threat that has emerged." ok Rai, Thank you for the answers but let me get this to you, I have surivied 250 years of Brutal warfare with bloodshed the likes of you will hopeful never see, Horrors that should have remianed in the darkness, and Actions that can never be forgiven. after that i got blasted here riding on a Nuclear shock wave can crashed in the middle of the fairy kingdom, Then me and pocco went on to survive 2 hellish weeks in the jungle with 90% of our gear either busted, outta ammo or simply lost. went on to live in hardship in Negav before those bastereds in power dicided to try to take my remianing and recovered equiptment for them selfs and i had to shoot my way out of the city, went on to surivie in the jungle for then to now, and latsly i have literaly been to hell and back Thrice. just to let you know who your CO is." i said to Rai before he left the room." now report to sargebt Frozon as he will be your instructer from here on out, dismised" i ordered him. and i watch him leave, then i got to work on my grim task.
( the creatures that are comming up, is the creation of Block Hole Fragment, me and him are collaberating together to make the post about the Creature, so when it comes to that point be patenit.)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Before he left, Rai left a few other bits of information with Mac. "I also litteraly been to Hell and back three times for a total of about a week, had my soul almost shattered," he motioned towards his right arm, "had some 'close encounters' with some preds digestive tracts, had my own blade stabbed through my chest, and been hunted for most of my life by a highly wanted shapeshifter who wants to use my soul to destroy the multiverse. I know harsh too."

Rai walked up to Frozon. "So what do you want me to do here? I'll eat my own food if that's ok, and I'm fully dessed and ready. Now what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Else where...

Rick stared up at the ceilling. He couldn't get to sleep. He wished the news Mac told him was just a bad dream. But Rick knew it was not a dream. There were more of Them. Rick rolled over onto his side. The clock said it was 4:30 am. Rick rolled back onto his back, starering at the cielling agian." Mac barely suvivied an encounter with one of those Things. What damn chance does the Miltia have agianst one of those Things?" Rick thought to him self as he stared up at the ceilling." Mac, I hope you tell the Miltia about those Things soon." Rick said to himself. He continued to look up at the ceilling."Maybe, the Miltia might have a chance agianst those Things if we trian them harder." Rick said to himself as he closed his eyes and fell alseep.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Roland cursed the start of the day. Frozon seemed to be pissed and was taking it out on the recruits. And...

"Move recruits! Get your assess into gear or you will all be spending the night out in the jungle!" threatened Frozon as he lead them along the track once again.

OC> Bump to return this RP to life. Come on now I know I disappeared but isn't it possible to keep this alive without someone?
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:01 am

sargent alpone alphose sighed. "just once, once can i get someone who can actually use a firearm! and not someone who refuses" he muttered to himself as the medics took away a recurit who broke his jaw after not useing the correct stance for useing a 44.cal assult rifle.
"ok you fucking magots can someone stand up and actually use this weapon correctly, i know some of you have a adversion to use firearms but at one point you will have to use one, even if its to put a commrad out of his misery if more than half his body gets riped off. espeacily if that comrad is beyond the range of a close quarters weapon" he barked at them. "You" he barked pointing at Rai. "Get your ass up here and show this magots how you fire a 44 cal assult rifle with holographic scope, NOW!" he barked at Rai.

Note: sorry that i haddnt posted in a while, stuff happened in real life, inculding a monster storm that knocked tress down everywhere and so i've spent the past 5 days picking up the damage
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Rai growled quietly to himself. He really hated when someone yelled at him before he had even moved. As he picked up the weapon, he turned off the scope, aimed it manually, and fired three shots on a triangle around the bull's-eye and one dead center. As he walked back down, a few people noticed the bright blue sparks that seemed to flare up for a minute while he was still in a foul mood before he took a deep breath and they vanished. "There. That good enough for you?" He asked snappishly, eating some food from his bag he carried around at all times.
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Saphero starts the day with the other recruits, remaining silent during the morning routine except for the occasional order to his squad. He watches impassively as Rai demonstrates his effectiveness with firearms, noting the sparks emanating from the young man. Saphero despises firearms. They're loud, difficult to use, and ineffective compared to the cold precision of a blade. Never had an enemy been outside the range of his swords. There is no such thing when your foes never know you're there.

He stands behind the others, watching as his squad practices. For the most part, they are competent at best and useless at worst. Still, he watches carefully, hoping to spot some talent in the crowd. In boredom, he conjures a small ball of flame, tossing it from hand to hand, admiring the way the sphere moves and twists. On an impulse, he turns towards Rai and tosses the ball at him, wanting to test the newcomers reflexes.

OC: For my part, I didn't post because I don't really know what's going on. I didn't know if something was being planned or what.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Rai watched Saphero create and play with the ball of fire before he tossed it towards him. Almost instantly, he had drawn one of his swords, Mazike, and sliced the fireball clean in two, which destroyed it a few seconds later. "Well, I take it you have some skill in the arcane. I myself am only any good in a few types, but they're as natural to me as breathing and thinking. What's your name, if you don't mind my asking," Rai asked, sheathing his sword and steping toward him to a reasonable distance.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:20 pm

" recurits, tell me this, do you think fire based magic will help boost the effects of plasma, condensed plasma or direct energy weapons?" sargent alpone asked the squads. " first two who gives me a answer that pleases me gets a rare type of weapon" said alpone as he pulled out a plasma sword and activated it. " i got two, so who thinks they got a good answer?"

" Sir why do we have to learn how to use a fire sir?" ask a recuirt.

"because if you find you self facing a Vile bloody beast, do you really want to tango with this things' 1 meter long claws? or blow its brians out?" said the sargent as he lifted his arm showing it to be bionic. " tungston titanium power armor, chian mail and ballistic plates couldnt surivive a Man to Freak slug feast, it just sliced the arm right off like it was a piece of warm butter. The only reason why i survived was because the beasts head was blown off with 50. cal pistol round fire by one of my squadmates who is no longer with us for he died from his injuries the thing infliced upon him. I was once like you , didnt want to use a gun and got my wish, now i have a three dead squadmates ,a dead brother and a left arm gone at the elbow because of confidence in using only close range sword type weapons, thats why you have to learn how to use a gun, just incase the unthinkable happens." finish alpone as he lowered his arm down and clicked the safty on his pistol. " it realy rips your soul apart when your brother dies a horrifing death and you couldnt end his suffering" alpone said to the trianees his expression turned somber as the pain memories came back. " so is anyone else gonna complain about using a firearm now?" alpone said, getting ready to strike the next recurit who would defiantly say no to useing a firearem even if only to be certifed.

Background note: the vile bloodbeast stands anywhere from 5-7 ft and has 1 meter long extremly sharp claws that are stronger than Titanium and the beast has tremendous strengh as it can (provided it doesnt shread it first) flip over a 3 ton car. of all the Novonic creatures it is the second most dangerous creture ( there are only 3 deadly Novonic creatures) for more information please contact Black Hole Fragment.
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:59 am

"My name is Saphero. A pleasure, I'm sure."

As Alpone rants, Saphero listens quietly. As he finishes, Saphero begins to chuckle. Pulling a small dagger from his belt, he flings it into the distant target, where it stands quivering in the target head, quickly followed by a second which pierces it's heart.

"See, Alpone? There is nothing a firearm can do which a blade cannot. You can rant and rave all you want about the value of a firearm, but it all comes to naught if you can never see your enemy."

The sergeant's face turns red, and he takes a swing a Saphero. His hand passes harmlessly through the conjured image, however. Laughing, Saphero taps him on the shoulder.

"You need to be quicker than that, I'm afraid. It has been some time since I stood over there."

With that, Saphero steps back to his squad and sits back against a tree.

"You can keep practicing if you like." he tells his squad. "Not everyone has the aptitude to use a blade properly. You had better learn to use those noisy machines you hold, then."
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Rai scratched the back of his head and looked tired. "Honestly, Saphero, you're a bit slow yourself," he said, instantly vanishing from his spot and appearing right behind him. "And there are a few reasons I can think of to know how to use both. Granted, I prefer swords to most any weapon myself, but a gun does have the advantage of range and ranged rate of fire. However, I always taught those under me when I led to use what they were most comfortable with." He yawned and stretched his arms before continuing. "Anyways, I doubt many people here could use my swords. Mazike and Hazike are different styles and quite heavy according to most people," he said, handing him his over 35 pound sword Mazike. "Do you think you could use that sword for long?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Alphone was mad, think for reach one of the two energy swords he had and just showing why it was a bad idea to mess with him. Instead on following through his throughts he smircked. " alright saphero, but just to let you know, you are exempt from knife throwing practice and instead you must watch and not do anything, and that goes for your sqaud as well.and another thing saphero" alpone said to him walking up, in a instant, saphero felt the pianful and powerful upward punch that Alpone threw to his gut. " try that shoit agian son and your dealing with Mac, and trust me you dont want to see him on his bad side because people who are not officaly part of this outfit Die, usally by the dozens" he wispered to saphero quietly so quitly thyat only saphero would here him.
" Ok trianees question, do you think fire based magic will help boost the effects of plasma, condensed plasma or direct energy weapons?" sargent alpone asked the squads. " first two sqauds who gives me a answer that pleases me. their squad leader gets a rare type of weapon that so far is only issued in limted numbers by solarians" said alpone as he flickered the Solarian energy sword, It casted a bliilant blue glow as it crackled to life and the 3 foot blade took shape. "so which squad wants to get their hands on one of these?" said alpone with a smirk.
" and of they guess right they get to try the Ballistic Tomma hawk that the R&D department has developed."

Elsewhere on the Complex

"Mac, Just what the hell am i seeing?" asked sargent frozon as watched the screen, seeing images of a 20ft tall creature on one screen taking a clip of 20mm autocannon rounds before it riped the apc in half, and on another screen he watches a Mac fought one of these creatures he keept watching till Mac Killed it but as what the video showed mac was bleeding badly and had suffered horrendous wounds to his left arm and adomen. on a thrid screen he watched a small one of these things sting a Tooper with it filled out scorpinan like tail and then watched as the mans body started melting from the venom. a 4th screen showed a enormous one take 6 50. DU round to the forehead and yet it seemed that it was not harmed but the rounds watch so ever. on a fifth screen he watched a Militia Sargent leave a final message recording from an outpost that was destoryed 7 years ago. "Mac just what are those things sir?' he asked agian though for the first time pure unrelenting terror entered Frozons Voice.

"those Frozon are the Creatures, that the trianees and the rest of the Militia will be Breifed about today in exactly 4 hours" Mac said to Frozon, they were in a dark, small room, no one else was in here but them. "what ever you do Frozon, do not tell the Recuirts untill its time, do not incite mass panic." Mac warned the sargent.

*Authors note when the tome comes for the trianees and the rest of the Militia to be informed, i do not to see anyone else but Frozon know whats going on but i would like it if he were to remain quite. I do want to see of the characters asking one another about what it may be. I do want to let you know that when the post comes it is going to be LONG maybe around 5 paragrapghs AT THE LEAST and please dont get me started how long it may be at the most freak out
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 pm

"I hope for the trainees sake they are ready when the time comes but I highly doubt it." Frozon said watching the res of the collected videos of the... well abominations was the only thing he could use to describe the things.

"Ah but it looks as though the trainees are having an argument with Alphonse. What the hell is it with these new recruits we keep on getting that belive a sword is better then a gun?" Frozon rehtorically asked no one in particular.

"Granted if a sword was designed properly and is able to last longer then few fights most blade users get into. But I just cant see any use for them other then for extremely close combat and even then should anything get that close your already screwed." Frozon said as he watched Saphero and Alphonse get into a yelling match

"Alright Betty is fully loaded with 25mm armor piercing rounds for the main gun and the rocket rack is filled with the high explosive wire guided missiles. I'll be heading down to the gun range some one had better end their little argument before one or both gets seriously hurt." Frozon said walking to the door leaving his battle armor in the armory while only taking his pistol and combat knife on his belt.

"Alright Alphones report to Mac over in the vehicle shop I'll take things from here." Frozon said walking onto the firing range

"Alright recruits seeing as you all seem determined to prove your "bad assness" in simple training. I am going to force you all to work together in groups of four. With each person taking the position they are least skilled in. So for you blade users you will be forced to use a gun.And gun users you will be forced to use blades. Also for those who prefer to sneak around you will be in the fore front of your squad. And those of you who are normally gun ho and ready to charge a line of machine gun nests like some dumb animal. Be prepared to be apart of the sneaking task force." Frozon said catching several angry stares from some of the recruits while some simply seemed impassive or simply didn't understand the implications of what he just said

"Your success or failure in this next portion will depend entirely on how well you can work together as a team to one common goal "survival threw team work" if any of you come back injured in any way or become lost or leave behind anyone no matter how much you hate their guts you will be disqualified and spend the night running laps around the complex and only stopping to rest to do push ups." Frozon finished he knew that threats of push ups and running wasn't enough to scare them anymore. Yet he had to try something least their group fall apart into individual's only on the look out for themselves and not their platoon as a whole
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 am

Rai stared at Frozon's sudden apperance and chuckled quietly to himself. "You know, Mac told me I needed to talk to you after we finished my debriefing. No one ever told me what my rank, squad, and job were. You mind filling me in? Also, I'm just wondering if you think you could use this," he said holding out Hazike, his 3.25' scaled down katana that weighed only 35 pounds. "I'm just wondering if ANYONE but me could use my swords. I did make them myself, so I doubt anyone else could reproduce them, but it is interesting to see if I'm the only one who can use them." He vanished and appeared standing on the bottom of a nearby tree branch without touching it with more then his feet. "Also, what are we doing exactly? Point A to Point B, last a set time, find something, what?" he asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:25 pm

"Rai you'll be working with Platoon "B" they have enough brawn's and not enough brains. I believe you could do well in their Platoon. Recruit Boze you are hereby relived of your post as Platoon Leader of "B" Platoon and seeing as how you seem so intent on proving your "manliness" to the females in your Platoon rather then actually leading your Platoon as a leader should. You will instead be moved to "D" Platoon hopefully you might be able to learn something in "D" Platoon." Frozon answered Rai and watched as the recruit he had singled out stormed off towards where "D" Platoon was.

"Sir! If this recruit is such a problem why are you giving him to us! For all I know he is going to cause more trouble then he is worth! Sir!" sounded of Massatari stepping out of ranks to stand in front of Boze

"Get out of my way piss ant or I'll squash you." Boze threatened balling his fists the diffidence in size was very evident Boze looked like a tank while Massatari looked normal soldier

"Because recruit regardless of how you feel there is always a place in the militia for some one. We are to small not to refuse people however we do have our standards which is why we had recruiters scout out new recruits like yourself." Frozon said with a look on his face knowing what might very well happen

"See piss ant now move. Before I make you." Boze demanded

"Fine but if you cause trouble I with anyone in the Platoon I will find a way to get you removed from my Platoon." Massatari warned moving to the side to let Boze by

However as Boze walked by he punched at Massatari's face. However Massatari reacted in barely enough time and grabbed his arm and pushed it to the side before returning the favor and punching Boze in the gut. Boze was ready to fight however Frozon grabbed both and separated them by squeezing the pressure point near their shoulders.

"It would seem you two are going to get along just fine. Now get back in formation before I make you both run laps around the complex!" Frozon said with a laugh

"Now as for this next test. It will be a survivability test that will require you to get from this complex to a rendezvous point then back to the complex. However the rendezvous point is hidden so as to keep the predators of Felarya unaware of its location and from having them sit there and eat you recruits before we actually have a chance to train you all properly." Frozon said releasing Massatari and Boze

"And again success is all dependent on your ability to work together. All while doing that which you are not good at. Now any more questions? If not get your assess mustered at the northern gate at 1600." Frozon finished
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

"Well, that gives me a great idea of where to go, but oh well. I'll just make do. So, you are my group, eh? Well, It's going to be in your best interest to listen and not piss me off or try to fight me. I gran-fucking-tee you won't win," he said as he held up Hazike and placed it on his shoulder. "Now I'm going to give everyone a headset so that we can keep in touch should we get split up. Keep close, I'll stay at a speed you can keep up with. Remember, a lack of teamwork is the fastest way to have everyone die," he said, jumping from tree to tree as he headed toward the gate. "I'll wait for you here while you prepare. Friendly advice, Flash grenades are a useful tool out in the wild."
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 pm

"its time" mac said quitely to himself he then click on a mic and took a deep breath. " all militia stop what you are doing and fall in on the meeting hall in 7 minutes, if you cannot reach the hall in time then tune in with you radios and listen carefully, this is a tier 1 general alreat, i repeat a tier 1 general alert." he finished with a sigh. his face was grim as he knew that the recuirts couldnt handle what was to come.

Authors note: take this chance now to get the reaction of the recuirts as they are told to drop what their doing and fall in as fast as they can. trust me i would very much appreeciate it if i saw confusion amoung the characters as too what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miltia Boot camp
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: