Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to escape a giant preds stomach

Go down 
+20
TheLightLost
justpissoffalready
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
space_samurai
Amaroq
Oldman40k2003
Shady Knight
Anime-Junkie
Mercatur12
AisuKaiko
Vaderaz
sparkythechu
Prof.Nekko
Salvyrn
aethernavale
Malahite
luke112
walkingbyself
thejackle123
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
There is a story where a predator ate what pretty much amounted to a Dark goddess who then took over the predator's body since her own had been destroyed by the predator's digestive system.
I thought Kallisti could decide what form she could take, and when on Felarya, she sometimes chooses a black and gold naga.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:26 pm

It's a common theme, even in stories not Vore related, that eating some things is very bad for your health.

For example, biting the head off a Greater Daemon of Tzeentch is the reason Galrauch went from regular Dragon to this.

Basically, if you're a Giant Predator and you wind up eating something that reeks "DAEMONIC AURA", you get what you deserve for that lapse in judgement.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
There is a story where a predator ate what pretty much amounted to a Dark goddess who then took over the predator's body since her own had been destroyed by the predator's digestive system.
I thought Kallisti could decide what form she could take, and when on Felarya, she sometimes chooses a black and gold naga.

If I recall correctly, when Kallisti first went to Felarya, she choose a human form, and had the bad luck to get eaten by a naga, which annoyed her, so she took over its body. At the end, however, she gave the naga its body back and made her "First Priestess Of The Cult Of Kallisti (on Felarya)", but used it as a template for her own black and gold naga body.

sparkythechu wrote:
Atlthough rare and most preds would remove it, liquid nitrogen is completely uneffected by anti-magic and small amounts can do tons of damage.

Liquid nitrogen is only dangerous when it thermally outmasses an object that gets damaged when "cold". For example, you can damage your hand if you were to stick it in a bucket of liquid nitrogen for long enough, because your would start boiling off the liquid nitrogen and start freezing your hand, and the boiled off liquid nitrogen would keep on being replaced by the other liquid nitrogen in the bucket. But placing a drop of liquid nitrogen (or even pouring a small amount) on to your hand won't hurt it; the nitrogen will boil off completely, while only cooling your hand a little.

So if you want to cause harm to the inside of a stomach using liquid nitrogen, you would either need a lot of it, or a way to apply it very, very precisely (probably unrealistically precisely, considering that heat would flow into the chilled area from the massive body surrounding it.)

Also don't forget that you would need some sort of self contained breathing apparatus when doing this, because as the nitrogen boiled off it would increase the partial pressure of nitrogen in the air, which, assuming that the absolute pressure stayed the same, would decrease the partial pressure of oxygen in the air, meaning that you would have a harder and harder time breathing.

luke112 wrote:
This one is a possablity but aslo "risky" useing a Radioactive subsatance. Sure maybe its gonna harm you and the pred but the pred it gonna feel it more. For example
pred eats you and you have a radation suit on and a large concentrated sample of plutonium and press it agaist the throat while your going down.If that doesnt work the press the radioactive lump aganist the side of the stomach. The pred is gonna feel it burn the skin and flesh of the stomach and may throw you up.

If you have a radioactive source that is strong enough to cause instant incapacitation to tissue (IE: "burning" the throat tissue as it goes past to such a severity that the pred can instantly feel it), the radiation from that source will go through any suit that you could possibly be wearing and kill you just about as quickly. See this radiation exposure list or read about Louis Slotin. Slotin took a dose of 21 Sv, and yet was able to stop the critical reaction and walk outside before vomiting. To get the same effect in the same time on a much more massive creature would take a great deal more radiation, which all but guarantees that you will also die, regardless of what shielding you are wearing.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:53 pm

I'd pick the natural way out: from the mouth into the esophagus, into the stomach and finally into the bowel, just like nature intended... When a predator really got their hands on me and managed to swallow me whole I think it's only fair to let them enjoy their snack and let them digest me, since they must have worked hard for it. ^^

BUT in case I'd change my mind though, I'd try to tell them something really, really disgusting so they hopefully throw up and thus recurgitate me. It would be pointless to burden oneself by carrying extra equipment just for the case of being swallowed. Just slowing me down and there's still the risk losing that equipment.

Last edited by Amaroq on Tue May 10, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:13 pm

well this may sound a bit silly but, you could simply use a lghtsaber to escape.
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:21 pm

that would require that you still HAVE that lightsaber while going down the throat. I expect my predator to strip me off any weapons or other things that might hurt them before they gulp me down...

but if they forget to do it, it is a effective way, yes ^^
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:19 pm

I don't think predators can really strip their prey that well. They can probably rip off bulky things like backpacks and cloaks, but the rest is going to be too small for their huge fingers.
If you had a lightsaber-type thing, then you're probably still going to have it, unless it was in your backpack. But of course, if you had it then, why did you just stab the predator in the finger when they tried to pick you up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:50 am

Teleports. Simply warp out, through either magical or scientific means. Something like the Portal Gun would do it fine. And we can't forget Vomitose Venom Weed. Just about five grams of it could leave most predators on the ground throwing up for several hours. I would trust that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:27 am

Except that the portal gun can only make portals on "portal conductive" surfaces.
in any case, anyone who could teleport could simply teleport out of the predator's hand.
It'd probably be harder to teleport out of a stomach for the following reasons:
  • You are running out of air
  • Your skin is being eaten away
  • It's dark

Assuming what you've got is not a teleporting/portal generating artefact (I classify voidfinger's masks under this), then it's going to be very hard to concentrate hard on making a portal.

Now, the second thing that sparky suggested is far more likely. The best way to escape a predators stomach is to not get there in the first place. The second best way is to make them throw up.
I've never heard of that venom weed before though. It seems a unlikely that just 5 grams of the stuff could make a predator retch for several hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:50 am

I just posted it in the New Ideas forum. It's very potent, which is its natural defense. Not to say many would have it, but it is usefull.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:46 am

well you've got me on this one but I would try to make the predator throw up but the problem is I don't know how I could make said non-Dryad predator throw me up in the first place scratch

I for one wouldn't try to kick around because from what I've seen kicking only makes it worse for yourself rather thin the predator I mean Anna tried to kick at Crisis when she was inside Crisis's gut but all it did was make Crisis burp so kicking seems like a bad idea to me
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:43 pm

as I said: You may either tell her (the predator) some really disgusting facts (like you had your last bath in some naga-poop) to make her throw up - or be a good snack by just sitting back and behaving like the food you have become.
Back to top Go down
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm

luke112 wrote:
If it was me i would try my luck cutting my way out with a titianum knife, machete, or katanna that has a dimond edge that is sharpend to a point 1 micron wide.
From what I've read, most felaryans stomachs are incredibly resistant to damage, physical or magical(Depending on the species) If it were me I would use a lightsaber Razz It's a lot better than some dumb old sword

Last edited by Primeval Hunter on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

I have a method of escape. Its called: Unsheathing my hidden razor sharp dual wrist blades, and cut my way out. Basically I pull a chest(stomach?)-buster on the unfortunate pred. Bwahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Pray that God or somebody else will come to save you. IF that doesn't work, ask the Devil for help and promise to become his/her unholy minion if you survive. On second thought, just ask the Devil first. I hear he's more reliable.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Here's another idea. You need some substance that will make them throw up.

I'd recommend whiskey. Five litres ought to do the trick, if they're not used to it. Just make sure you don't get drunk yourself.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Well I know blades have been mentioned before but what about a certain blade in particular; such as a Katana. Could that get you outta a preds stomach?
Back to top Go down
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 pm

space_samurai wrote:
Well I know blades have been mentioned before but what about a certain blade in particular; such as a Katana. Could that get you outta a preds stomach?

I think most preds have extremely tough stomachs/throats and are mostly immune to cutting/piercing.
It's mentioned in Crisis's bio that her stomach can withstand a frag grenade, so I don't think a Katana's gonna cut it (Pun semi-intended)
A good quantity of copper sulfate or Syrup of ipecac should induce vomiting in far lesser quantities than alcohol, and won't affect the stomach's occupant.
However, I'm still not sure you can carry enough of the stuff on you to induce vomiting in a 100+ ft pred.
One solution would be a ridiculously powerful taser (Think car-battery powered) that ought to get you out in a hurry!
A large quantity of concentrated Capsaicin (The substance that makes chili peppers hot) evenly spead in the stomach would produce a nearly indescribable burning sensation, the pred would most likely let you out in a hurry, you could also spill some on the tongue to avoid being eaten at all.
Back to top Go down
xanna2011
Tasty morsel
xanna2011

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Dude I would just trigger a gag reflex.I know all pressure points throughout the human body.(Before you say that is Bull the reason I know them all is I teach sword training and self defense.)
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 am

I'd be super sneaky in my escape - I'd let myself be broken down by the stomach acids and enzymes and then, once I'm reduced down to just a collection of waste particles, get passed out the other end. Home free, baby! Very Happy I might not have quite the same charisma or appearance once I'm out, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to escape a giant preds stomach   How to escape a giant preds stomach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to escape a giant preds stomach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2