Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something I want to see played for drama for once.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Something I want to see played for drama for once. Empty
PostSubject: Something I want to see played for drama for once.   Something I want to see played for drama for once. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm

So I had this idea for a story where a guy ends up befriending Anna (original, I know), basically to not only prove two things:

1) That she isn't a complete grouch all the time, and

2) To deconstruct her own hair-trigger temper.

I basically want the story to start out with Anna working on her machines in the middle of the night, and witnessing a portal appearing right next to her, and it happens to lead to the protagonist's bedroom.

At first she ignores it, but then the protagonist wakes up to get a midnight snack, and ends up walking through the portal instead due to his drowsiness.

Feeling sorry for him, she decides to look after him until he can find a safe place to stay (forgetting about the nearby village of Safe Harbour, most likely). The whole thing should be fairly light-hearted at first, but it should take a dark turn later when Anna leaves one of her machines running by mistake. Seeing that the machine is going to overheat and maybe explode if nothing is done, the protagonist tries to turn the machine off, only to break it instead.

Naturally, Anna gets a bit upset at this, and in her anger loses control and nearly eats him, only realizing what she's doing at the last possible moment.

Basically, I want to see something that's usually played for humor played for drama instead.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Something I want to see played for drama for once. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I want to see played for drama for once.   Something I want to see played for drama for once. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Im finding my self agree with this
Back to top Go down

Something I want to see played for drama for once.
Page 1 of 1