Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That giant neko

Go down 
+17
Anime-Junkie
vore4life99
asaenvolk
buddha66667
Nyaha
Grave
Solomon
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
rcs619
Slimetoad
Krisexy26
Black Aquila
Jasconius
ZionAtriedes
Shady Knight
Karbo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

That giant neko - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 pm

AJ is correct, this discussion has exceed the rules of the forum by hijacking it. We should stop now, sure we could debate more, but not here, its rude. I am on the Vent if you wish to discus more.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:17 pm

i do not even know how to go on vent Razz
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Krisexy26 wrote:
Quote :
Any single one of these have had more impact on the world than Baudelaire, Kundera, Balzac, Rimbaud and Kafka COMBINED

i have to highly disaprove this statement. now this is a self-centered-english speaking person statement that think they are better than anyone. im sorry, but the people who the biggest impact on literature are Baudelaire and Flaubert when they respectively wrote Les Fleurs du Mal and Madame Bovary in 1857. both are from france, and i do not even live there.
I'm sorry, but shut the frack up Kris...

I cannot take elitist literary criticism from a girl who does not properly format her sentences or check her grammar.
It conveys the appearance that these are not your own opinions on the matter, but rather ones you've acquired from some other, better informed source that you are parroting.

Again, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Well sorry but if you don't like her intervention, you have other ways instead of telling her to shut up and making offensive assumptions..

Krisexy26 wrote:
.I write what i want to write, and if they're unhappy about it, they can just go rp with trymeike (ooouuhh thats mean Very Happy)

I must aks you to avoid this kind of little attack. It's not really warranted, especially in his back and it's not very helpful..

In general I'd like the discussion to tone a notch down people. The point is pretty much moot at this point anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

well Krisexy26 and I wound up talking about this on vent in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:44 am

Well, fair enough.

It was odd that someone wanted to use opinions best left to literature for something that by her own words wasn't literature, though.

Karbo, just have fun, and let us argue ourselves silly about giant nekos and stuff. Complaining is just part of the fun too, we all know you have your way of doing things. You know we'll come through in the end, I hate it when the wiki makes this place look like Kyrandia, with gems growing on trees, but in the end I learned how to live with it and tossed a random diamond (is random) in Getsuyoubi.

Frankly, I felt the same way before about how predators seemed to get away with murder, and in the end I went and made do anyway. I'm adaptable like that.

Guys, Karbo isn't out to make money- he's said so a bullion times before. If he really wanted to make money, he'd drop Felarya and work harder. So arguments ad audience are beside the point. If this isn't literature either, arguments ad literature are beside the point. For god's sake, this one was a pure fetish comic, if I recall correctly! Do I hear a "giant nekos are hot", anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 am

I don't see what the big deal is. Why must everyone fuss over a giant neko?

She doesn't HAVE to belong to a race of giants. After all, Felarya is a land of immigrants from other dimensions.

You guys are taking this way too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 am

I agree.

The only people who should be really freaked out are the Neeras.

Oh the Neeranity!
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Grave wrote:
I agree.

The only people who should be really freaked out are the Neeras.

Oh the Neeranity!
Have no fear, my Neeras Sorceress (who discovered a lost art of Size-changing Magic and was subsequently outlawed from Negav under suspicion of being a Predator in disguise) will save them!
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 am

So this discussion is closed?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 am

Pretty much Pim. I'm surprised it went on this long considering how early we got the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 pm

so I take it there will be no giant Neko Question thats very very sad to hear Sad Sad

oh well I guess we can't always get what we want right Very Happy Question sweatdrop Question
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Well there is still the giant neko in the vore manga being done- just not a whole race of them.
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Asuroth wrote:
Well there is still the giant neko in the vore manga being done- just not a whole race of them.

Yeah, they basically fall under the same rules as giants and giantesses. They either come from offworld or are a normal sized neko who gets turned giant through some kind of wierd dimensional accident.
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:07 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Asuroth wrote:

Yeah, they basically fall under the same rules as giants and giantesses. They either come from offworld or are a normal sized neko who gets turned giant through some kind of wierd dimensional accident.
Or there is a race of Giant Neko, and they just live too far away to care about.
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 pm

so there is a Giant Neko somewere in Felarya?

I hope there is because Neko are cool Very Happy

I'm glad to see people again Very Happy

I will always be happy to see fellow Felarya members Very Happy

Last edited by Solomon on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 am

I thought that we had closed this discussion already Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That giant neko   That giant neko - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That giant neko
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4