Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parasite revision

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pim18
Marauder of the deep jungle
Pim18

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 am

I'm sorry if I offend anyone but you are bit overpowered.
Read the rules!
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Lobo thread   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:31 am

Guys im pretty sure this isnt the thread to roleplay regardless of how retarded it was going.
Feel free to make a thread in the role play section of the forum >_>.

Pim18 wrote:
I'm sorry if I offend anyone but you are bit overpowered.
Read the rules!

That too.
Back to top Go down
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:36 am

As many of you have said, my character idea is overpowered, now whilst i already have a toned down idea, I want your honest critiscism about the idea.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am

People wouldnt be following where you've posted information on this thing, you should actually write up the description here and whatever is to do with that character so people know.
Back to top Go down
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 am

Well, the character himself is William Frost, and technically human. However, parasite/symbiotic creature that live between the realities attatched itself to his heart, and has started to grow. The creature feeds from its host, forcing it to eat in huge amounts, sometimes up to 4000 calories within an hour. During this time, the parasite spreads, and here the relationship becomes more symbiotic. The parasite spreads tendrils and spikes under the skin, which the host can use at will. Primarily, these asre feeding implements, and are used to drain the fluids of the unfortunate victim, thus reducing the food the host needs to eat.

However, given their barb or blade like structure, these can also be used as weapons. Rejeneration of the parasite is also capable, similar to an octopus losing its tentacle. However, for the host, this only goes as far as a hand or a foot. The only exception is if the host can place the removed limb against the stup within a few minutes of being detached. Should the host survive, new abilities can develop, but accounts of this are relativley unproven.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Sorry about the somewhat strange post order; that is what happens when you merge threads though.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Pim18
Pim18

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:39 am

Lobo wrote:
Well, the character himself is William Frost, and technically human. However, parasite/symbiotic creature that live between the realities attatched itself to his heart, and has started to grow. The creature feeds from its host, forcing it to eat in huge amounts, sometimes up to 4000 calories within an hour. During this time, the parasite spreads, and here the relationship becomes more symbiotic. The parasite spreads tendrils and spikes under the skin, which the host can use at will. Primarily, these asre feeding implements, and are used to drain the fluids of the unfortunate victim, thus reducing the food the host needs to eat.

However, given their barb or blade like structure, these can also be used as weapons. Rejeneration of the parasite is also capable, similar to an octopus losing its tentacle. However, for the host, this only goes as far as a hand or a foot. The only exception is if the host can place the removed limb against the stup within a few minutes of being detached. Should the host survive, new abilities can develop, but accounts of this are relativley unproven.
Sounds interesting but the character(human) is going to die in the end isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:45 am

[/quote]
Sounds interesting but the character(human) is going to die in the end isn't he?[/quote]

That depends on how tenacious the host is i suppose. Given everything that can be found on Felarya, I suppose he could live quite a long life if he could find a dead giantess to snack on. Of course, the longer he lives, the more the parasite needs. Reproduction of the parasite would also probably cause damage, regardless of tissue regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:28 am

Lobo wrote:
Sounds interesting but the character(human) is going to die in the end isn't he?[/quote]

That depends on how tenacious the host is i suppose. Given everything that can be found on Felarya, I suppose he could live quite a long life if he could find a dead giantess to snack on. Of course, the longer he lives, the more the parasite needs. Reproduction of the parasite would also probably cause damage, regardless of tissue regeneration.[/quote]
That's interesting!
Makes me think of those funghi in real life that grow inside insects!
Good luck working it out! I'm looking forward to it!!
Back to top Go down
Lobo
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 am

Thank you,however, I may need to tone a few things down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parasite revision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasite revision   Parasite revision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parasite revision
Page 1 of 1