Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Q and A

Go down 
+75
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
Oldman40k2003
Venom Agato
vore4life99
DaNoob13
DarkOne
Ilceren
McKindle
2Ron2R
AzureJass
HeavenlessStar
Boris92
Malahite
hhhat09
FalconJudge
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Paltiel
Greyman
timing2
Rezec
/Fish/
Tango
Beefnautz
Pendragon
sadisticnerd
Axel Hunter
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Darkstorm Zero
Black Aquila
ZionAtriedes
Iavlas
Silent_eric
TryMeIke
French snack
Saironthis
walkingbyself
Black Hole Fragment
Primeval Hunter
Nyaha
Krisexy26
gwadahunter2222
Vaderaz
zersergathant
TheArchvile
TheLightLost
AisuKaiko
itsmeyouidiot
CauldronBorn24
Slimetoad
Feadraug
Amaroq
macdaddy
The Ultimate
Claire
sparkythechu
Pim18
Jasconius
kikijonson
Anime-Junkie
luke112
aethernavale
Shady Knight
buddha66667
Prof.Nekko
Karbo
Jætte_Troll
Solomon
Sehoolighan
Grave
rcs619
Stabs
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

General Q and A - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 pm

... Ain't it obvious? According to reliable person, de child would be a harpy... A somewhat lazy harpy.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Saironthis wrote:
Quick question. What would be the result of a Harpy mating with a Slug Girl? (Besides a very slimy harpy)

If "X+Harpy=Harpy" applies, would it be a harpy?

Harpies could not mate with slug-girls.

The male reproductive organ of a slug-girl is in her tail, and isn't really a penis, in how we think of it. Its designed to mate with other slug girls, and not much else.

Harpies require a male with a human-like penis.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Do nekos always, or at least often, land on their feet when they are falling?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 pm

they semi human so...

they land on one feet Wink
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm

jeje xD
---
well considering that they are know for having good reflexes and agility, I would say yes in most cases
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm

question: if there is a rail system in negav as a option for transport would it be something like a bullet trian like those found in France and Japan or something akin the the american rail system for cities?
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 pm

luke112 wrote:
question: if there is a rail system in negav as a option for transport would it be something like a bullet trian like those found in France and Japan or something akin the the american rail system for cities?

Negav has no mass public-transit systems. It's not advanced enough, or large enough to need them. Negav only covers an area of roughly 90 square miles (not counting the vertical element, or future ret-cons of course), its not like its as big as a major modern city.

For most Negavians, a large-scale public transportation system would be unnecissary. Most Negavians live within their own districts, and don't really have a reason to venture into others.

Considering that the districts are set up like rings, there would probably be a few privately owned transporation businesses here and thre though. Probably using small vehicles like carriages, rick-saws and so on.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:46 pm

jus to answer sean's question:

ya, like any other cat. but bruisures can occur...
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:08 pm

rcs619 wrote:
luke112 wrote:

Negav has no mass public-transit systems. It's not advanced enough, or large enough to need them. Negav only covers an area of roughly 90 square miles (not counting the vertical element, or future ret-cons of course), its not like its as big as a major modern city.

For most Negavians, a large-scale public transportation system would be unnecissary. Most Negavians live within their own districts, and don't really have a reason to venture into others.

Considering that the districts are set up like rings, there would probably be a few privately owned transporation businesses here and thre though. Probably using small vehicles like carriages, rick-saws and so on.

hun thats kinda strange, when i thought of negav i thought of Rail systems interlinking the city either above ground or underground to make easy for comuters who live in some parts of the city to get to other parts of the city that are too far away to easily reach in a timly manner on foot or some vehicals( think of new york city traffic. but alas i was wrong, but this answer puts into question what my views on city traffic is really like inside the city, which in turn gives arise to another question

Just how bad is traffic in negav and what would it look like?
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:19 pm

rails and all that...its typically "humans from earth"

its not like every planet that has advanced humans in it will think of a railway system. theyll think of something else. same thing with felarya.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 pm

so in a sense negav's streets are as conjested as india's?
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm

luke112 wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
luke112 wrote:

hun thats kinda strange, when i thought of negav i thought of Rail systems interlinking the city either above ground or underground to make easy for comuters who live in some parts of the city to get to other parts of the city that are too far away to easily reach in a timly manner on foot or some vehicals( think of new york city traffic. but alas i was wrong, but this answer puts into question what my views on city traffic is really like inside the city, which in turn gives arise to another question

Just how bad is traffic in negav and what would it look like?

Probably just a bunch of people walking around, like in many of the world's cities prior to the invention of automobiles. Busy, bustling streets full of people going this way and that. Probably a few carriages, bicycles (or an equivalent vehicle), etc here and there.

Its not like people have cars there.

Quote :
so in a sense negav's streets are as conjested as india's?

Keep in mind, the city is only home to roughly 900,000 people. It isn't like we're dealing with millions, like in the mega-cities of Earth.

Also, keep in mind that most of that population is located in the low district. The streets there would be more crowded, and busier. The streets would become calmer and more open as you moved up through the middle and high districts.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Thank you cliff for giving me an idea on how things look like from ground level ^^
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:02 am

Out-of-left-field specific question time! ^.^

What race of offworld humans would be most likely to have the advanced technology to make an undewrwater base in the Topazial Sea, not as a race, but as a small extremist division obsessed with burning the forests of the main continent and wipe out the predators' homes to make it safe for humans? ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

Any race with that has that technology.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 pm

only answer that comes to my mind is this: the delurans.

if not, you can just create a new planet and new people Smile
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:15 am

well i have a pertinent question:

which water in felarya is drinkable? Which lake, river, sea, blabla?

thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:26 am

Krisexy26 wrote:
well i have a pertinent question:

which water in felarya is drinkable? Which lake, river, sea, blabla?

All fresh water is drinkable, I would think, given the lack of disease. On the other hand, I wouldn't recommend drinking sea water... (Except potentially as an emetic.)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 am

I think this should be clarified in the wiki, but where is the entrance to Negav's Underground District located? I am currently writing a chapter which briefly goes there as part of a character giving off-worlders a tour of the city.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
I think this should be clarified in the wiki, but where is the entrance to Negav's Underground District located? I am currently writing a chapter which briefly goes there as part of a character giving off-worlders a tour of the city.

I'm pretty sure there are multiple entrances all over the city. Sort of like subway entrances I'd guess. Beyond public access there are probably access shafts as well.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
Any race with that has that technology.
Oh, gee, thanks. *rolls eyes* Real helpful.

Krisexy26 wrote:
only answer that comes to my mind is this: the delurans.

if not, you can just create a new planet and new people Smile
Yeah, I was thinking both of those things. :/ 'Kay, thank you! *bows appreciatively*
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 am

Given the wiki information about the Delurans, Nyaha, I'd say they aren't the ones you'd want to use for that.

Taken from the wiki: Besides predators, one of the Delurans's biggest problems is that, for some unknown reasons, the steel that their weapons are made out of rusts very quickly on Felarya's surface. This means they must rely more on their excellent detection devices than on sheer firepower, making them a cautious and stealthy people.

^ If their weapons fail, I don't think they'll be making any underwater cities anytime soon. The Vish and the Miratans might be able to. The Authority probably could, but like the Vish and Miratans they don't have the resources or desire to do so. More than likely going to have to make something up.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Making something up is what I do best. XD Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:06 pm

question: how long has the longest recorded, known human lived in felarya? without dying? (not counting the guardian mercendi.) likewise, how old did the oldest naga, fairies, ECT live in felarya, disregarding the guardian ones?
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

TryMeIke wrote:
question: how long has the longest recorded, known human lived in felarya? without dying? (not counting the guardian mercendi.) likewise, how old did the oldest naga, fairies, ECT live in felarya, disregarding the guardian ones?

No one knows.

It isn't like the preds keep records.

I imagine the longest-living human probably lived in Negav, Kelerm or Chiotia City though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Q and A
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next