Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Q and A

Go down 
+75
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
Oldman40k2003
Venom Agato
vore4life99
DaNoob13
DarkOne
Ilceren
McKindle
2Ron2R
AzureJass
HeavenlessStar
Boris92
Malahite
hhhat09
FalconJudge
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Paltiel
Greyman
timing2
Rezec
/Fish/
Tango
Beefnautz
Pendragon
sadisticnerd
Axel Hunter
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Darkstorm Zero
Black Aquila
ZionAtriedes
Iavlas
Silent_eric
TryMeIke
French snack
Saironthis
walkingbyself
Black Hole Fragment
Primeval Hunter
Nyaha
Krisexy26
gwadahunter2222
Vaderaz
zersergathant
TheArchvile
TheLightLost
AisuKaiko
itsmeyouidiot
CauldronBorn24
Slimetoad
Feadraug
Amaroq
macdaddy
The Ultimate
Claire
sparkythechu
Pim18
Jasconius
kikijonson
Anime-Junkie
luke112
aethernavale
Shady Knight
buddha66667
Prof.Nekko
Karbo
Jætte_Troll
Solomon
Sehoolighan
Grave
rcs619
Stabs
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

General Q and A - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:33 am

No they don't have any temple in Negav, only some places where they gather secretly.
Given the nature of their cult it would be attacked often I think ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:44 am

Then if I may, I'd like to make a suggestion. But I don't think this is the right thread, so should I note you or post it in a different thread?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:51 pm

if a ghost ends up inside Lydus/astral sea,they end up solid,as if they had a normal body,or they continue being...ghosts,and not solid at all?
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm

hey guys i got a question, what would happen if squirrel girl came to felarya? I mean she can communicate with all squirrels after all...
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:20 am

We tend to avoid weird crossovers here, just for the sake of promoting originality and creativity. That's one of the non-written rules about Felarya when it comes to stories, drawings and "what-ifs" too, unless it's done for humor/parodic purposes, and still it's better not to go for that.

Also, the Guardians would never let Doreen "Squirrel Girl" Green into Felarya. We are talking about a chick who has beaten many big names among Marvel Comics villains (just mentioning Doctor Doom and Thanos is enough for giving you an idea), so she would never be able to get into Felarya. Think of her as a DBZ-level character, specially with the whole squirrel-related powers she has.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Say I've been wondering for sometime now, has Rin the naga met many other canon characters at all in Felarya. Also where did Randomdude goto?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:24 am

That's a very good question. And the answer is: Read his stories and we don't know about randomdude's personal life because he's not particularly close.

Next.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Somethings been nagging at me about fairies. Of course we all know they can't shrink giants, but anything human sized is easily game... but what about nagas? When including the tail a human sized naga could be as long as a 30ft giant and more sometimes... but only be 6ft tall from head to ground. So.... can a fairy still shrink them? Or... are they too big for their magic to work?
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 pm

DaNoob13 wrote:
...Of course we all know they can't shrink giants...

Wait, what? They can't? scratch

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 pm

McKindle wrote:
DaNoob13 wrote:
...Of course we all know they can't shrink giants...

Wait, what? They can't? scratch

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Mystiniel proves that its possible to get to the point where they're powerful enough to shrink giants, but when that happens, as it did with Mystiniel, it draws the attention of the wrong people. (in other words, don't make your characters have this much power)

Most fairies cant shrink beyond 12 ft. I'd say the absurdly powerful, and older more experienced ones could shrink up to 18 ft, but that'd be the most I, personally, would be willing to accept in a fairy character's abilities. (So if you do want to make a fairy character, I'd recommend not going higher than 12. beyond that gets people nervous.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:27 pm

I remember that in the manga
Spoiler of the second volume:
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Who said the Artifact Collector Fairy used magic? And not a SHRINK RAY, BWAHAHAHA! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 pm

well lets not forget Subeta is one of Karbo's characters and is from a pretty powerful race of fairies, so I guess she's just another special case. Much like a Crimson Maiden I know of that made a human giant and even leviathan size once in awhile...
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Sigh.... none of these answer MY question though. What about nagas? Yes... a fairy can shrink someone so long as their below the 18ft line (though it is more often 12ft) but what about a HUMAN sized naga that has a really long tail? Head to ground they might be six feet tall, but sometimes when you include the tail they're 20ft - 30ft long... Would it still be possible to shrink them, or no?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 am

Just assume for now that as long as it's not a GIANT naga, it works. Moving on.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 am

DaNoob13 wrote:
Sigh.... none of these answer MY question though. What about nagas? Yes... a fairy can shrink someone so long as their below the 18ft line (though it is more often 12ft) but what about a HUMAN sized naga that has a really long tail? Head to ground they might be six feet tall, but sometimes when you include the tail they're 20ft - 30ft long... Would it still be possible to shrink them, or no?
Man, just take into account the whole length of the naga for the fairy shrinking limit.
Also, as discussed in the average sizes thread, a 6 feet tall naga would most likely measure 18-24 feet in total.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 am

Would an elf and a fairy be able to have a baby together? Even if the offspring would most likely be infertile, like a mule or a liger.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

I would think so, but that's coming from my own standpoint of having an elf and a fairy having a close relationship.

Obviously fairies that are half fairy and half something else can have wings - as when fairies breed with Elementals then they have babies, and babies that also have wings.

Elves and Fairies are more close genetically than Elementals and Fairies I think. They're genetically compatible, same with humans (but not nekos) the issue lies in whether or not they'd have wings. I believe they would, though, since elves are pretty magically inclined anyway. Though that could be debated.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm having a tough time looking for a particular tree, whose wood is very solid and tough. I think it was described as oak-like, but I can't remember too well. I'm not talking about the holy oak tree though - anyway, any help here? Anyone find it? I'm thinking there needs to be a section in felarya for trees, bushes, flowers, fruits, etc >_<
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I think you're looking for the Battal Oak.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:56 pm

ah thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Since there is little to no development on Sunfall Thicket, I must ask: What kind of animals one might found there? The wiki only states ghosts, the phantom elves, dusk nymphs, and magic elementals. This doesn't appear like a very substantial source of food, considering that encounters between any of these, excluding the ghosts, would be rare, thus highly impractical to hunt. Wouldn't some of the fauna found ins Evernight also be there, considering both are permanent nocturnal areas?
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Well since the region is seemingly described as being perpetually bathed in pale moonlight, perhaps organisms based on the tuberosa and other night-blooming plants, as well as various nocturnal animals. Various versions of hedgehogs, aye-ayes, margays, etc... could be found here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nocturnal_animals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Night-blooming_plants

Perhaps even equivalents to werewolves (and how often they're associated with the moon) with the fairy equivalent, such as werebugs like weremantids and weremoths (given the fairies dislike/terror of the 'magic resistant' insects). Given that the area receives constant exposure to a full moon, unlike other areas of Felarya, they would permanently be in their werebug state.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Those aren't very Felarya animals. I know your answer is technically correct, but for the purpose of Felarya, typical animals you can find on Earth are quite meaningless. Also, I recall that lycanthropy is a curse, and not an actual beast lacking sapience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Q and A
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next