Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vita the neko

Go down 
+3
Grave
zersergathant
justpissoffalready
7 posters
AuthorMessage
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Vita is a female neko who llives in the neko village north of Negav. She is 5 foot 8", and has a very attractive physique. Her long waist- length hair is light brown, as is her fur. She has green eyes. She wears brown shorts and a brown t-shirt with a blue buttonless vest on top. Around her waist is a brown belt that carries a 6 inch knife.

Despite being physically appealing- Vita is a cold sadist. She sees people as expendable tools.She constantly manipulates people so she may have her way and enjoys watching people in pain.And when being chased by a predator with a group of people, she will trip or slow down a few of them but somehow make it look like an "accident". She doesn't just do this so she may have a chance at survival- but also because she enjoys being a bitch. And really this trait technically makes her a murderer/ serial killer.

Vita's favorite food is tomthumbs. Like all nekos she likes to toy with them for a while and then swallow them whole and alive. But remember this is Vita we're talking about. She loves to strike fear in their hearts in the most despicible of ways. When in her mouth the poor victim will be softly sucked on, and she likes to taunt her prey with her teeth and make it look like she's going to rip them apart. She would never do this of course because she just loves the feeling of them wriggling in her stomach while they are digested alive too much.

Vita is a great huntress, but there was always one tomthumb she could never catch: Wily. Wily is another character of mine whose bio you can find in the forums. Vita and Wily are each other's arch enemies. Whenever Vita finds prey but fails the hunt- Wily is almost always responsible for it. He has saved many of his fellow tomthumbs from her with his clever wit. In fact one might even say that their relationship is the Felarya version of Tom and Jerry(a popular American cartoon featuring a cat and a mouse).

Vita will appear in my story- Leonardo the Sakavai- as a secondary antagonist. She'll be here and there when she's needed and will have the unfortunate job of being hired by the main villian to kill Leo.

Comments please! Tommorrow I'll put up a post about the main villian. And trust me, he's uniqe in a way so obvious- I'm actually surprised nobody whose work I have seen so far has done what I'm thinking yet. Probably because its just so disturbing...

Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 pm

A villainous femme fatale neko? I can dig that. You've got a decent start here, but I feel like you could flesh her out some more. Why exactly IS she such a bitch? Was she abused or treated badly or, more interestingly/disturbingly, was she deliberately manipulated and raised to be like that by someone? Also, does she have any sort of code of honor or morality? Does she have any sort of psychological weakness of taboo that causes her to be less psychotic or malevolent? Are there any lines even she won't cross? Or is she just depraved and rotten all the way through? She's got potential, but she should be developed at least a bit more.
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm

zersergathant wrote:
but I feel like you could flesh her out some more. Why exactly IS she such a bitch?

There are lots of possible reasons why she's a bitch- but I'm currently thinking about her parents being even WORSE and having a cold code of survival that they taught her, then they were eaten by a predator and that just further pushed her twisted morals. And she lives in Felarya, so maybe she's a little cracked.

And Vita has no lines to cross. She is perfectly willing to sacrifice anyone- adults, children- anyone, for her own self- preservation. I want her to be the kind of character that the audiance just hates because of her personality and constantly hope that she gets whats coming to her.

But she has one psychological weakness- the fear of being eaten. Not very original I know but I plan to have Leo(main character of story) use it against her so he can find where the story's main villian is hiding.

Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Does she enjoy eating neera as well?
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Grave wrote:
Does she enjoy eating neera as well?

Oh yes she does. She also likes Snackagirls.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am

ehm...theres no snackagirl in felarya...o.o

i think there is actually only one snackagirl in felarya and she's very well protected..
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am

Indeed, Krisexy is correct. Snackagirls are not part of Felarya, except for that one who got there... Somehow. I haven't read that particular story.

Anyway, as zersergathant has said; this character needs more fleshing out. There's a lack of motivation for her cold-hearted bitchiness.
I'm not sure that parents teaching a strict code of survival works, as that usually makes someone either a stickler for rules or a rebel. She needs a really good reason for having no morals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 am

Quote :
Indeed, Krisexy is correct.

when am i not? lol!

Quote :
I haven't read that particular story.

I'll make my sweet lil lady here and link ya to it Smile

Access to an awesome story by simply clickling on this very sentence =D
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Quote :
when am i not? lol! ]

Actually you are kind of wrong. I am sure plenty of other Snackagirls have been brought to Felarya the same way as Joanna was; brought along by another sentiant being. Vita just likes them as an occasional treat.

Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 pm

[quote="Anime-Junkie] Anyway, as zersergathant has said; this character needs more fleshing out. There's a lack of motivation for her cold-hearted bitchiness.
I'm not sure that parents teaching a strict code of survival works, as that usually makes someone either a stickler for rules or a rebel. She needs a really good reason for having no morals.[/quote]

Perhaps I could say that her parents taught her from childbirth in a way that wasn't too oppresive and almost like a game. In fact I might even go as far to say they all actually loved each other in some weird way. And as she has no friends, when her parents died she was literally on her own. So it just gave her a perception on life that everything is out to get her and she could only do whatever benifits herself.

Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Maybe she should have some kind of flaw that really sticks out while she's growing up. Perhaps she wasnt' so visually appealing and very short, and she was dogged for it all her life by other kids. The constant bullying and lack of support from her family are factors that can scar her for life. Let's say she blossoms in her late teens but all she ever sees when she looks in the mirror is her old ugly self, the self that she hates.

Vita can take these emotional scars and channel them into anger towards others, whether blatant or in a passive aggressive fashion. She supresses her instinct to emphathize with anyone she harms. (This is kinda the way Helia, the Harpy in my avatar, deals with her issues). Anyway, I'm just tossing those ideas out there for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Say that's a good idea! I very much appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Quote :
Actually you are kind of wrong. I am sure plenty of other Snackagirls have been brought to Felarya the same way as Joanna was; brought along by another sentiant being. Vita just likes them as an occasional treat.

aaah....look :/ lets make a clear example

in a population of 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 in felarya...you can count 1 snackagirl.
with a population of 2 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000...you have 2

therefore, you cant put snackagirl(boy) in a nekos diet.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 am

justpissoffalready wrote:
Vita is a female neko who llives in the neko village north of Negav.

Is her sadism not apparent to her fellow villagers, then? If it were, they would surely ostracise, banish or even kill her.

Quote :

She wears brown shorts and a brown t-shirt with a blue buttonless vest on top.

Not on a constant basis, surely? It would need a wash now and then. :p

Quote :

Hmm. I never intended there to be any more than just Joanna in Felarya. In my original story, there was (implicitly) no way for any to be deliberately exported from their world of origin.

I assume you found out about snackas through NickinAmerica having popularised them in his comic (rather than through my initial story). While Nick's comic is fantastic in many ways, that particular element isn't necessarily to be treated as canon. Though in fact, in his comic, Xanthe, a well-travelled Felaryan used to interacting with humans, has never heard of snackas - suggesting that they only ever arrive in Felarya by accident, rather than through deliberate exports. Probably best to leave it that way.
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:04 pm

To the villagers she just appears as another mean bitch. Its not like she's outright annoying, she cooperates. She likes to keep everything a secret.

And yeah- I suppose she changes clothes every now and then. Her clothes that are described are just her usual/ favorite wear.

That point you made about your snackas- yeaahhhh... maybe I was being a little far fetched. Should I just scratch them from her diet?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:04 am

justpissoffalready wrote:
To the villagers she just appears as another mean bitch. Its not like she's outright annoying, she cooperates. She likes to keep everything a secret.

Ah, I see.

Quote :

That point you made about your snackas- yeaahhhh... maybe I was being a little far fetched. Should I just scratch them from her diet?

Yes, I think that would be best.
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Yay we're all cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vita the neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita the neko   Vita the neko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vita the neko
Page 1 of 1