Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 am

Reg thought over the question asked by the woman as the boy walked out, followed by the kindly dark-clad man. "Alright is a relative term, my lady. I believe he is going through a rough spot in his life." He turned to her more fully. "That's not the problems. He'll get over it, I'm sure. The problem is, he's unstable. Fine one moment, gloomy the next, all that sort of thing. Classic signs of loss."

He sighed and leaned forward, propped up by his right hand as his left absent-mindedly stroked at his hair. "I think he lacks focus, or at least drive. I'll tell you something," he said solemnly, "I was his age for my first real expedition, but either Minalca's going to truly love that boy or he won't last a week. That's how he stands."

"As for your companion, Spark, I would only suggest that you not have her keep watch alone, for obvious reasons. Or with anyone other than you, actually. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 am

Takamoto had been quite during the discussion, leaning back in his chair and thinking things over as he listened to the discussion. Having no experience with ships of the sailing variety and having all his gear back in his room at the Inn he listened and watched with mild curiosity at the girl who came out of the capsule. She seemed harmless at first glance but as he listened to Dorri and Reg he thought otherwise. Takamoto continued thinking about the situation, pondering on the current situation.

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

(Ultimate, for future reference, whenever your character is in thought, use italics rather than quotation marks, like this. That'll reduce the amount of confusion caused by your posts. Also, please avoid the use of present tense in your writing when not typing in quotations. "Shadow walks outside" is simply substandard writing. O.o I hope you don't think I'm being mean, though! I'm just trying to help you get better! Sorry!)

"Sorry to interrput again, but I've been listening to you guys," Caldswell, the neko who'd bumped into Reg, cut in. "But from what I hear, you're in need of a boat." His expression turned into a confident grin, grizzled by the black facial hair that matched the hair on his head and ears. He told the group to meet him at the docks once they were all done with their preparations. He'd have a very good vessel waiting for them, as well as its captain and crew. "But before that, I have to get Cyrus here back home to Nekomura," He said with a sigh. He then proceeded to guide his friend out the door, passing by Cazut and Shadow as he did so. He then noticed how solemn the man looked, and decided to give him a few words of encouragement. He put his large hand on Shadow's shoulder. "Whenever a man loses something, he always gains something else. He may not realize it right away, it may even take a few years to show up, but it always comes to him." With that, Caldswell proceeded to walk his drunk friend back home.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 pm

(Don't worry your not being mean. Your only helping someone get better, and I thank you for that. Back to it then...)

After hearing the words from the neko, Shadow lifted his head back up and looked as they walked away. "Hmmm, ah what the heck... hey!" Shadow shouted, running to catch up with the neko. "...thanks for saying that, I have not been my self lately... anyway i'll let you get back to where ever you were going again, see you later." With that Shadow walked back to the tavern but with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Cazut smiled slightly, glad the neko had given the advice rather than himself. He closes his eyes, thinking back to when he first lost something valuable to him. A small red tear rolled down his cheek but he wiped it away without leaving a stain. He smiled slightly more and turned around, walking back into the cavern. He goes back into the tavern, stopping only for a moment then walks back to the table, "I heard we got the boat we needed from the neko man. I guess now we can get our food and supplies. I've supplied our member Shadow with a weapon, so don't worry about him. So, where do we get water and food here?"
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

"Food should be of little worry though not completely ignored. Fish is great and all but I am sure most of you will grow tired of eating fish everyday for every meal. Though fresh water could prove problematic I know some advanced forms of water and cold magic but that doesn't mean I can turn the salty sea water into fresh drinking water on a moments notice." Nihlus explained

"But as for our companion... as Reg said he'll either sink or swim but it's not my place to decide on the stability of others. I truly hope he make's it but there is always the chance he or one of us wont ever make it to and from our destination." Nihlus sighed "Besides I'm sure we've all lost something at some point in our lives. Give him a chance he might surprise you yet or might end up proving me wrong either way he is still helpful even if we aren't sure at what level of help either of us will be on this journey." Nihlus finished looking at Dorri expecting some sort of response though not really worried if she did or didn't

"Now I know we just shot down Shadow's idea of an abandoned ship fully armed and ready to sail. But maybe we should at least entertain Caldswell in seeing his ship and crew... though I some how have the feeling he is the captain. And if it's not what we want then there will be almost guaranteed that there are other ships that we could look for to take us to our destination. After all the impression I got from the dream is it's not going to be leaving its current location anytime soon wherever it is." Nihlus suggested to Reg rubbing the tip of his ear's an old habit of his when not entirely sure of what the right answer might have been
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 am

Tisem once again emerged from hiding in Reg's hair.

"You can't seriously be considering enlisting a ship captained and crewed by nekos!?!" They are vile, untrustworthy, viscious, and above everything else, THEY ARE GOING TO EAT ME!!!!!", Tisem shouted with a horrified expression.

Why am I doing this..... I am going to end up something's lunch for sure. Yet....Tiseta....I have to do it.

"Surely we can find a ship not run by those monsters!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 am

(Tisem would be in for a nice surprise, albeit not completely comforting. That's all I can say for now. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Reg put a finger to his rider's back. "Tisem, just stick close to me or Cazut. You won't be harmed; no good business man will harm a customer." He had already decided that Cazut could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 am

“Nihlus,” Dorri started after several moments of silence, concern evident in her voice, “if Shadow's only chance of survival is luck, then why bring him, and as Reg said he's unstable. If he's only likely to die then I would rather he not come. If he's lost something so dear to him, then going out and getting killed will get him nowhere; if he stays here he'll at the very least still be alive.”

Dorri's attention was quickly directed to the neera atop Reg's head as he let out his rather loud objection. Dorri was about to say something to the neera before Reg spoke up again.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 am

Shadow finally walked back into the tavern, thinking what to say while holding the strange cube gave to him securly in his pocket.

Hmmm, I wonder what they all have been saying while I was out. Hopefully it was not important.

Shadow walked towards the group and leaned against a near wall by them all, folding his arms.

"So..." He sighs. "What is happening now?" Shadow trying to forget what just happend.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 am

Cazut looked at Dorri, an undefined expression on his face, but a serious tone in his voice, "If you never give a person a chance, they can never show themselves to be useful or not. Give him a chance, and let a dangerous situation show his true face." He closed his eyes for only a moment, "Losing something, that just makes you all the more determined. You want to truly make it there, to your objective. It gives you the will to live, for that person who is dead, since they themselves cannot live. Live for two, not for one."

Turning away from Dorri to Tisem, "Tisem?" He smiled a bit like he usually does, "I promise that if someone eats you that's part of the crew, I'll rip open their stomach to get you."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Raimi watched all of this quietly. He nodded at being the only one to watch Katchi, though he disliked spending much time with her, due to her being very annoying, according to him. At Tisem's outburst followed by Cazut's attempts to comfort Tisem, he smiled. "And I'll help you," he said, adding to Cazut's promise. "It would be very bad form not to help my smaller teammate, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

(Falcon brought it to my attention that there are no docks IN Negav, but I looked it up on the wiki and found the Motomo Docks, a small village ouside of Negav but still within range of the Isonlon Eye's influence. It's a community of small predators that decided they wanted to move towards civilization, but were rejected from entering Negav. That's where you should meet up with Caldswell and his awes-mazing boat. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Tisem felt slightly better after being reassured of his safety by others in the group. He jumped off Reg's hair back down to his shoulder.

"Thank you.....I guess I overreacted a bit. I'll try to remember that I'm not alone on this journey..." Tisem solemnly replied.

Still... my worries aren't all from outside the group.

"So are we ready to begin heading to the Motomo Docks? I assume that's where this ship is."
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 am

Takamoto was taken from his deep thought at Tisems outburst and watched as the other members of the group comforted him.

It looks like we have a pretty good party here Takamoto thought himself, sitting back upright from his laid back, thinking position.

"Well im ready, I just need to go get my armour from my room at an Inn."
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hmm well if our business here is concluded... may I suggest we break for the evening and regroup early in the morning at the Motomo Docks? I am sure some of us would like to ensure all their personal matters are all set and taken care of before hand? Just like Takamoto I to need to collect something from storage and will gladly welcome the opportunity to make sure everyone manages to get some sleep in before we start this journey of ours." Nihlus suggested standing up from the table pushing his chair in and picking up his tunic ready to go.

"I also would suggest out smallest companion get used to being around those he doesn't like I have a feeling this is going to be a long trip..." Nihlus said nodding to Tisem already seeing that they weren't going to get along well
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:59 am

"Well, that sounds good to me... I think I have to go grab somethings as well." Shadow said. "I just rememberd that there is something that I really need to take with me..."
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:42 pm

"Alright, then." Reg stood up. "We are adjourned until tomorrow morning. We'll meet at the dock at 10:00. And try to record your expenses, if you'd like, and I'll compensate you."

He walked out of the building, Neera on shoulder, stopping to watch a group of men frantically get rid of the cock blood.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am

(Let's just give this a nice push....)

The next morning, around 10:00, at Motomo Docks....

(EDIT: sorry about the little mix-up with the gate to Negav thing. ^^; Thanks go to Buddha for pointing out my mistake. Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 pm

(I apologize for not being posting for the last few days I didn't have an extended access period on my computer.)

Dorri sat her back pressed against a one of the crates of the Motomo docks an hour before the intended meeting time, her legs were crossed and her head rested in her hands. Her amber eyes would occasional glance up as she though she heard one of the members of the party arriving only to return to staring at the ground once seeing that they were not of her traveling companions.

Dorri couldn't help but feeling a sense of anger directed at herself, after bringing the touchy subject of Shadow up she had failed to be able to even confront him about it when he had returned to the table, and when they had departed she had made no attempt to follow him and confront him. She would have to make sure before they left today that she made sure she voiced her concerns to him, and with that thought in mind she waited for the rest of the party to arrive.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Raimi awoke with a yawn to a familiar sight. A pale purple haired girl was laying in the sleeping bag next to him, with Katchi sitting in a tree watching to make sure no one came near the camp. "Hey, Sekaki, time to wake up. We have to get moving soon," he said, lightly shaking her. She woke up quietly, her deep purple eyes still retaining the look of one asleep.

After packing up the camp, Raimi left alone, his hat shadowing the top half of his face. "Ok everyone, be ready for anything," he said, tossing Katchi's box in the air and catching it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:27 am

While Shadow headed towards the docks he kept his hands in his pockets facing dowards while he walked. He then pulled out a shiny golden object which was a pendant with a picture of his family inside, he quickly realised that he was close to the docks so he attached the pendant to a chain and put it over his head and over his neck. He could tell some people where already here from the group so trying not to draw attention he leaned against a wall while closing his eyes and folding his arms. He had numourus thoughts flying through his head such as:

I hope people don't bring up stuff about my past, I don't want to create another scene.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 am

(Hey Nyaha. Could you take over Reg for me? I'll be moving to Montana on Tuesday, where there will be no internet for a month...)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
(Hey Nyaha. Could you take over Reg for me? I'll be moving to Montana on Tuesday, where there will be no internet for a month...)
(Uhh..... O.o I...I don't think so. I mean, I can if you really want me to, but....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next