Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 am

space_samurai wrote:
Takamoto was hauling a large crate down the ramp for the crew when the ship lurched and he lost hi footing. The crate slid forward and he had to vault over it an brace his shoulder against it to slow its rapid Decent. "Agh I cant... I could really use a hand" he asked as he strained to keep it from crashing down the ramp.
(Hmm....yes, that crate will do. A simple object, but can easily be used for EVIL PLANS~ =^_^= Don't forget about that crate, it'll be important once you guys get back on the ship.)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm

As Shadow stopped throwing up he wiped his mouth but then he fell backwards from when the mermaid whacked the ship. He quickly got up, knowing mermaid did that. "Hey! How do you think we felt after you threw up our men?" He shouted holding the railing looking down at the water, but then it made him feel sick more so then he got a mischeveous idea to throw up once more on purpose so he did and after he did he let go off the rail and walked back inside the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Zelkova watched as Shadow hurled into her water YET AGAIN, and she could tell that it was just to spite her. She was going to use her muscles to bend the ramp back into place, but after that display, he could just forget about it. In an angry huff, she swam out towards the middle of the river, away from the barf, and surfaced, laying on her back. She'd still have to be ready in case anything attacked her ascquaintances while they rested.

(Roxanne, if you're reading this, allow me to give you fair warning: Zelkova is a fierce mermaid, even on land. She's trained herself with a number of different moves to use when land-bound, and she can move quite well, so be careful, because I don't know at this point whether or not I'll let her loose just to give you guys a harder time or not. ;3)
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Cazut sat on the edge of the ship, on the railing. He watched around for a bit, but then saw Takamoto and Lance carrying a heavy crate. He walks over and helps them lift it, "Looked like you two could use some help." He smiled since he was use to lifting and pushing heavy things to escape some dangerous situations. He had never really lifted anything like a crate though. He looks a bit as he helps, "I could be first watch if everyone is okay with that. Not like I sleep."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:17 am

(Since nobody seems to be acknowledging the bent ramp, let's just forget I ever tried to make that happen. *shrugs* Not too big a deal. But don't let this sort of thing happen on a more important detail. Now then, I think this would be a good time for Roxy to make her appearance.)
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 am

(Taking this oppertunity...

Here's my bio in case you wanna know what I look like:

Roxanne

Giant Naga

105 feet tall

Green tail with yellow stripes down the belly

appears 18)

Roxanne watched the travelers from her spot behind the trees. Their boat was large, and it appeared that there were many of them. The had a mermaid with them, but that wouldn't be a problem unless she got to close to the water. Now was the time to strike.

She charged out of the bushes. "Surprise!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 am

(Remember the cloaking device. If Roxy hadn't watched them dock, she wouldn't know that the ship is there.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Lance glanced over at the naga, a bright smile lighting his face up as he looked to the predator, he had never seen a naga in person before, they were truly amazing, their size was incredible. "Well a pleasant surprise at that, you are the first of your kind I have ever laid on eyes on, and it is truly a sight to behold." He said to her smirking, not at all afraid, or showing any emotion besides bliss.

Kaitlyn panicked upon seeing the naga, quickly taking to the air, flying to Lance as she landed in front of him, putting her arm over him to protect him. The fairy glared at Lance, shaking her head at him, looking back at the naga. "Forgive my Fiance, he has no idea what 'self preservation' means and does stupid things, like talking to something that wants to eat him. I am Kaitlyn, he is Lance, and these are our friends." She said respectfully, being as kind as possible, not wanting anymore fighting or risk to her body, not because she was afraid of pain, but there was more than one life at stake.......
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 am

Nihlus was helping to finish rigging the ship for their night stay along the coast when the Giant Naga came out from hiding. Another giant so soon after their last encounter with those harpies? Well this was Felarya best to deal with the problem at hand no use crying over spilled milk now. The human Lance seemed to have no regard for his life thankfully for him his fairy friend had an actual brain a true rarity amongst fairies in his opinion one with a brain and doesn't eat people on sight.

"Cazut Naga! Some one wake up Caldswell!" Nihlus shouted rushing down ignoring the ramp as there were more important things happening then a bent ramp. Lives were at stake and it would be best for the Naga to simply leave them be. But that would be asking to much especially for Giant Nagas, though why she revealed herself now rather then waiting until they had settled in for the night and striking when most of the crew were asleep rather then awake was something of a mixed blessing as now they could give a solid defense in case she tried something. The biggest worry was her tail hands could be dodged but that tail was impossibly long and dangerous to not just the crew but the ship as well should the Naga get close. Nihlus took up a position next to the wounded ready to protect them should the Naga attack his hand on his sword and his breathing slowing to maintain a level of calm in his body he was ready for her but only time would tell what would happen next.

Just don't let that damn kid say or do anything to piss the Naga off. Nihlus thought to himself keeping an eye on Shadow praying that the kid had half a mind to not attack the Naga and let the damn fairy try and talk the Naga into not eating anyone or destroying anything. Kaitlyn and Zelkova (if the damn Mermaid woke up) were their best chance of getting out of this without any blood shed or loss of life.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Cazut backed up a bit, one hand on his sword and one behind his back. He used some shadow grenades and infused with verbal messages that would be heard by both the captain and Zelkova. Cazut focused on the naga, shifting his hand from his katana to the larger case on his back. He knew one way to do plenty of damage, but he didn't want to immediately attack the naga, hoping to avoid a fight. He watched where the naga went, watching the injured men. He stood infront of them, knowing he'd be able to do more, "Nihlus, get the men back to towards the ship. Wake up Zelkova if she doesn't. Please."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Zelkova, lying on her back, was awoken by Cazut's message. She turned her blurry gaze towards the shore and could make out a large figure, but because of her disagreement with Shadow and his earlier antics (the throwing up), she had a hard time bringing herself to care about what was going on. Caldswell on the other hand wasn't awoken so easily. A very heavy sleeper (in more ways than one), he continued to rest until such times when he would awake on his own.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Shadow didn't looked suprsied at all when the Naga came. "Oh damn it!" Ok... first we had a mermaid to deal with, then later we had those big flying things and now THIS! He heard the fairy speak, he watched as some of the crew took defensive possitions. Ok.. little miss fairy over there is gonna try and talk to that huge thing, those two guys are gonna defend... as for me? Well... He ran to Caldswell's room and barged in. "Hey! There is a huge snake thing out there so..." He was cut off as he realised he was asleep. Well I tried... now to go see if that giant fish would like to help... He ran outside the ship and holded the rail. So... how am I suppost to call her without that big thing hearing... He smiled as he thought of an idea. He looked over the side of the ship and tried to barf to get the mermaids attention. He vomited hoping the mermaid would come closer to see the Naga. I wonder if my vomiting annoys her so much that she would come over to me? He wonderd as he kept forcing himself to go sick until his stomach hurt.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Tisem poked his head out of the barrel to see what all the commotion was about.

"That's a really.......big......snake.....lady......." Tiem had never seen a giant naga before, and he was wishing he never did. He wondered if she would even notice him though.....much like the harpy didn't. Still, not knowing her intentions just yet, he decided it was safe to keep himself in the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Unfortunately, Shadow's efforts were in vain. Due to the cloaking cloth doming the Kira II and the angle at which Zelkova was looking at it, she couldn't see the man vomiting in the water.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 am

(Right! Sorry... She observed them docking,but can't see the ship.)

Roxanne scanned the scene. Some wounded, some protecting them, a fairy, and many, many humans.

"I see some of your men are wounded" she said, in an uncomfortiblly light tone of voice. "A few of them may be dying." she started to move closer.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:34 am

Damn! It isn't working! He stopped vomiting and saw that the naga was coming closer. "Ah hell... there must be some way to drag that over sized fish here!... Wait... dragged... what if I could drag her over?" Well its risky... for one the mermaid may not take kindly to it and she appears to have had enough of me, but what choice do we have? "Damn fish you get over here..." He whispered to himself. There is no chance of me apologizing to that thing even though it was on purpose... He then grabbed his weapon and quietly changed it so it looked like a another crossbow type thing but it was longer and there was no arrow but a small round thing on it. Ok... if that big snake thing tries anything i'll fire this at the mermaid and the round thing should make a net pop out and then I can drag her over here... unless I could fire this at the oversized snake and trap her so we could escape... He waited to see what the naga was going to do and he also saw that Nihlus was watching him, he simply gave a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:21 am

"Well yes quite the tale I assure you, though your presence may put them a bit, off, so to speak, they have a hard enough time with Kaitlyn and she helped them survive a Harpy attack." Lance said honestly, feeling no need to fear the naga, she was obviously hungry and even he could see it, but he simply was to enthralled with seeing a naga to care.

"Lance if you keep talking I swear I will shrink you down and keep you in my pocket for the rest of this journey, she wants to eat you love." She said to him with a bit of anger, annoyed of his free spirit. She couldn't always be there to protect him, he needed to learn to survive on his own.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 pm

"I'm on it Cazut. You, you and you help me get these men back on the ship quickly now." Nihlus said pointing to several of the crew men from the ship to help move the stretchers back to the ship and just in time to it seemed as the Naga had taken notice of the wounded men just as Nihlus and the crew started moving them. Thankfully the fairy was trying to keep the Naga preoccupied though it looked as if the Naga was ignoring her and was more interested in the crew or rather more interested in having the crew in her. It was when Nihlus and the crewmen made their way back that the ramp presented the issue, relying upon his magic once more Nihlus used the water to push the ship a little more out so that it wasn't bent any more that they could get back on the ship and get the men below decks. Passing by Shadow saw him with a large version of a crossbow with a large balled bolt loaded and aiming at Zelkova and... smiled at him. Nihlus swore if the kid fired whatever that thing was at the mermaid and pissed her off her would personally toss him over the side when this business with the Naga was all said and done. And let the mermaid have fun with him for endangering the lives of everyone else.

"You had better not be aiming that weapon at one of our allies Shadow. I don't care what history you have with Mermaids but whatever it is put it behind you know or when this is over I will be having several words with you if you endanger the lives of those on this ship." Nihlus said after returning above decks with his equipment and making his way back to the ramp. Easy way to piss Nihlus off have no regard for the life of your fellow man on a ship, the second you start thinking you can do things without consequences for your actions and what that means to the people around you is the moment you become a liability and a danger to those around you and count on you.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:49 pm

(Darn it, pay attention! I said forget about the ramp! X3 And besides, even if I didn't, simply moving the invisible ship further outward wouldn't suffice to unbend a bent metal ramp. X3 Also, be careful with that crossbow. If you fire such a blunt object from the boat, it'll just hit the cloaking fabric and fall into the water.)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:06 pm

(Sorry was just trying to give your small issue a little attention that's all)
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Takamoto assessed the situation, he knew they would be hard pressed to either fight the naga off or talk their way out. It was when she came closer after noticing the injured crewmen, he took action, quickly lowering the crate and stepping forward. he strode in front of Kaitlyn and took several steps before stancing his legs and bringing his right hand around the pommel of his katana, his left arm gripped the scabbard. "That's far enough, now i respectfully ask you to leave and find yourself a meal elsewhere...you cant be so cowardly as to attack a group of injured people now, are you?" his blade came out by an inch, revealing a glint of steal. "now go." he said with frightening finality. In truth he was the one who should be with the injured, with bruised and probably cracked ribs, as well as a head wound; but he was to proud to show such weakness.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:22 pm

(Gah, RL stuff is VERY time consuming. Doesn't help that from school, I can read but not post. I'll try to post more often. Sorry.)

After a nice long string of swears that would make even the saltiest of sailors be blushing and a few running back to their mom, Raimi was working on getting the men into a safer location. Sekaki, who had become separated from him, was standing in place looking around with an air of panic.

"Where the hell is Katchi? This is not a good time for me to lose her," he complained, continuing to prepare with those on the ship.

Sekaki, in the meantime, had begun to slip into a full blow panic. She seemed to be 2 parts worried, 2 parts lost, 3 parts scared, and, upon inspection, 4 parts angry, though at nothing. However, she quickly decided what to devote her anger to, and she picked none other than the giant, man-eating creature before her. Quickly chanting and drawing on the shore just inside the cloak, she seemed to get an odd determination, which seemed to be just barely before all out hysterical snapping, and given the tension in this rubber band, it would be a mess for all involved, and probably for those not.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:31 am

Roxanne, as usual, was smiling somewhat innocently and soewhat wickedly as she looked down upon the swordsman.

"Devouring the injured? You really think I am that low of a creature? Nothing more than a beast?" she said, as her hand crept slowly tword him...

"Protecting myself from threats, such as the one you present now, on the other hand, is a top priority." And with that, Roxanne grabbed at him, as well as several other crew members (including Lance)

With a handful (or two) of peoplle and a need to avoid the fairy, roxy turned around and booked it into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Zelkova didn't really care for Shadow, but Takamoto was a different story. As Roxanne attempted to escape, Zelkova whipped out one of her sharpest shells and threw it shuriken-style at the naga, missing intentionally and hitting the side of a tree right beside the naga. She quickly made her way back to the shore, bumping the invisible Kira II by accident as she did so, and placed her hands on land. "Listen up, bub, you put down the metal-armed dude and all the rest of them now, and you'll save yourself an ass-whuppin' later."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Lance winced as he was grabbed by the naga, everything seemed like a blur as he saw Zelkova, chuckling a little, he knew he liked her for some reason.

Kaitlyn felt an emotion she had never felt in her life, rage, her eyes filled with fire as he grew in size, looking to the naga with with sheer malice. "That is my Fiance you have in your arms! He is mine, and not for your enjoyment. I need him!" She screamed at the naga, walking towards her with heavy steps. "Without him, I have nothing......" She spoke the last part in a quiet tone, knowing due to her large size everyone could hear her anyways, but she still tried to hide it, looking down as she touched her hand to her abdomen lightly, she had never told Lance, and she would not let him die like this, not when she could protect him. She knew physically nagas are much stronger than fairies, but she was simply hoping that this one didn't want to fight.

Lance watched as Kaitlyn grew, able to tell her fiery rage was nothing to mess around with, especially in this instance, he grew curious, looking to her with a little curiosity as she placed her hand to her abdomen, but shrugged it off, figuring she was just deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next