Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 pm

(Shadow17 just to let you know Fairies aren't weak they do have a very high inclination to use magic. Size magic and flight is not their only abilities, so I doubt Kaitlyn would be weak against Roxanne. But Kaitlyn is not my character please ignore me if you wish.^^ Also she kinda ran or the equivalent for Nagas so you may wish to say she flew after Roxanne or ran after her. Again not my character ignore me if you wish. ^^)

"Shadow fire that thing at the Naga! Don't let her get away! Everyone else not chasing after her secure the ship and get ready to weigh anchor!" Nihlus shouted rushing to catch up to the Naga with anyone else that had chased after her. Hopefully They could catch her before she got to far away. Managing to jump off the ship and land on the ground rolling as Zelkova bumped into it, his ice armor instantly activating as he landed. Standing up again drew his sword as he readied himself to have to fight off a Naga with the aid of everyone else that decided to join in.

Leaping up to the tree's to cover ground faster noticed the fairy trying to talk the Naga into giving her fiance and Taka back. As far as Nihlus was concerned the Naga was hostile the only way she could not be a even bigger threat was for her to return those she took and leave them be. Stopping on a branch next to the fairy he also issued a challenge to the Naga similar to Zelkova's.

"I must agree with the Mermaid release those men now and you may leave here unharmed miss. We would like to avoid any possible confrontation, and there is far easier game to be found else where. Please consider the fact that you are out numbered in this situation." Nihlus said standing at the ready. Ready to jump and dodge any attacks by the Naga should she see him as a threat over the fairy, or worse. you don't survive a trip from the Shimmering Sea to Negav without learning more then a few tricks of avoiding capture.

(And I know I must be sounding like a pain right now or a wuss but I know our chars aren't immune to being eaten but can we get a say in on if they are grabbed or not? Right now were basically saying that Takamato and Lance are now captured and face being eaten if not rescued soon. Not sure what I'm trying to say really other then give us a chance before we meet our doom. As it stands it looks to me as if both Lance and Taka are doomed if Roxanne decides to eat them first and disappear it wouldn't be hard to gulp and run. Sorry Roxanne I don't mean to sound like a jerk to your char but I am not that familiar with your character. So if I get annoying please tell me ^^ I rather get told I'm being a jerk now and to stop it before I annoy or anger anyone on accident.)

While Nihlus was waiting for the Nagas response he tried to make sure there was water closer at hand then what was available in the river. It was going to take a lot of water to hold the Naga if she decided to attack them all, a likely possibility. But Nihlus was hoping she would just let those men go they had lost enough men to those Harpies as far as Nihlus was concerned.

"Please let them go we've lost enough men already as is and it will be hard enough to tell their families that they are gone forever without having to tell more families that their loved ones are dead and we couldn't save them. If it's any consolation we can get you some fish from the river that are far larger then those men and probably much more filling then they ever could be. In my experience fish is a far healthier meal and a lot more enjoyable. Especially cooked fish with all sorts of flavors added to enhance their taste." Nihlus offered trying to help convince the Naga to release the men.

Last edited by walkingbyself on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

(Oh don't worry I know that Razz I was just speaking in terms of physical strength, I know they are skilled in Magic ^^, Kaitlyn has a few skills in magic, she just doesn't like to fight much, let alone kill anything)

Kaitlyn looked to Nihlus, happy everyone was helping in the situation, very opposed to hurting the naga, as it would risk danger to the crew, Takamoto and Lance. She hoped she could reasoned with, but if not, she had an ace up her sleeve to make sure Lance and Takamoto were returned safely.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Cazut let his wings out and flew a bit passed the naga, landing in a tree branch just above and out of her reach...for the moment. He leaned against the cylinder, now removed from the back of his belt. He sighed slightly, keeping a calm, cool head. He didn't want to fight, not that the size difference mattered to him, as not to bring harm to the men she had. He chuckles slightly, thinking of Taka as very danger prone since the samurai has been in more danger than anyone so far. He kneels a bit, "As my companions say, please let those men go. We don't want any trouble. We can offer you fish rather than men." Cazut knew not to say that she was outnumbered. Though they had the numbers, she had the size. His secret weapon inside the cylinder was meant for smaller creatures, but for something that wriggled or slithered, it would be mildy devastating.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 am

(I don't kill off charecters easily. EVER.)

Roxy stopped, or more froze, as the shell buried in the tree next to her. And then 4 different people challenged her.

"You ever hear the saying 'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush? I think that applies to me in this situation." Roxy thought out lloud. "But fighting gives me a lower hand. It only makes sense to..." and with these words, Roxy turned around quickly, whipping her tail at the rest of the party, in a desperate attept to trip up the Fairy.

And started off again.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:11 am

Kaitlyn jumped as she flew into the sky, giving chase to the naga, not wanting to hurt her, let alone kill her, all she wanted was her friends and lover back. If she naga could do that without a fight she would try her hardest to see it through.

"Uh, Ms. Naga, I'm afraid through all your attempts to give me whiplash I do not believe I got your name, Kaitlyn is quite protective over me, so if she says anything, harsh, try not to take it personally." Lance said sighing, really hating the concept of fight, never one to feel fear, he had accepted the realities of Felarya, despite what Kaitlyn said of him being Naive he wanted to make friends with everyone he met, including predators.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Zelkova also thought of Nihlus as another cool person, literally and figuratively. It greatly helped his case that he wasn't human, but he also had a nice personality. She then heard him offer fish to the naga. When she heard him say, "In my experience fish is a far healthier meal and a lot more enjoyable," her mind instantly wandered to the thought of Nihlus comparing the healthiness of fish to that of people, and let down her guard. When she was done wondering how Nihlus knew how healthy people were to eat, and her attention turned back to the naga, Roxanne was attempting another getaway. Remembering Nihlus' water powers, she started splashing large amounts of it onto the shore and trees, trying to help the kitsune as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:50 am

Nihlus saw the Naga swing her tail after them smashing several of the trees with the amount of force put into the swing. The mount of strength she could put into her swings meant a direct fight would be out of the question if it was even a feasible option in the first place which it really wasn't. However, in the time it took to jump back and land on another branch the Naga had already taken off and started running again. Nihlus was about to take of after her but hearing large splashes coming from the river he couldn't help but grin, seemed that the Mermaid actually knew more then she let on. Quickly using his magic in controlling water quickly grabbed as much as he could though the strain at controlling so much water was taxing on him he was more then able to continue, though he was going to be out like a light after all this was said and done. Figuring that sea shells were important to Zelkova manipulated the water so that it pried the she out of the tree but rather then toss it back he held onto it. The sea shell would be a far more effective weapon to deflect damage or cause it should Nihlus need it. Hoping Zelkova wouldn't be to mad at Nihlus borrowing her shell he followed after the Naga and much like a water slide jumped into the water as he took a deep breath and controlled it to carry him and the shell further after the Naga.

Once closer Nihlus used the water to cover the ground and quickly froze the entire area into hard ice that any but those used to living in frozen areas such as the Imorieth Tundra would more then likely slip on it. And to add a little more to the effect he used the Illusion magic inherent in his species to make it appear to all that it had now turned into winter and that everything was cold he was putting a lot into this Illusion of his and he was starting to grow tired. But again through wonders of Illusions made it appear so he wasn't so tired, must not let a predator know your at you weakest.

"Halt immediately Naga!" Nihlus shouted running to catch up and get in front of her. Holding Zelkova's sea shell like a giant shield and his sword in the other while his ice armor covered him head to toe (and tail's) "Release those people now! This is my last warning for you, I may not harm a women but I will do what I must to protect my friends and myself and I would very much like to not harm a woman. And that includes you as well. My offer still stands, release those people and I will replace you lost meal with fish a plenty from the river" Nihlus said trying to his best to be ready for anything though that in itself was an impossibility to be ready for anything, though he did try to look it at least.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:11 am

Roxanne was making it... making it... making it... WHAT?! *faceplant*.

She slipped harder than expectedd, falling forward. A loud cruch was heard (though if that was Roxanne or the ice, no one could tell.) able toHe hands lay sprawled in front of her, open.

The pain was exacerbated by the cold. The cold... Roxanne had never liked the cold... Not aftr what happened last time she trekked tthe tundra...

The pain brought her back to earth. Something was wrong, she never got hurt like this.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 am

Lance winced as her hand landed on the ground, the impact of the fall affecting him slightly, he didn't like being a captive, although he was glad Roxanne held onto him, instead of letting go which would have caused him to fall to his death.

Kaitlyn landed as she saw the naga fall, not shrinking her size, not knowing if the naga would just jump back up as she ran over to make sure Lance and the rest of the men were safe, hoping the naga would cease to fight, but seeing as she was not trying to fight, just run, she doubted she was an actual threat to her as long as she was not angered.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Shadow was lost in thought with Nihlus' words but he quickly snapped out of it and ran to where the action was, right now he was feeling quite bad, he felt like he was also being the bad guy here and he didn't like that. "Hey! Sorry for the delay but... I'm helping... I don't care about my life but I feel bad if I put all of your lives in danger too... So!" He aimed his weapon and fired it at the Naga but he quickly changed the effect of the weapon that he fired, now it was an arow and he attached it to the Naga's back and he pulled it back and he reeled himself in and landed on the Naga's back. He ran up it and jumped off her shoulder and landed so she could she him. "Hey! Let them go! But you might not sooo..." He quickly changed his weapon into a flashlight looking thing but he charged it up somehow and fired the brightest light that looked like a giant flashbang. Come on release the people you have got! He hoped that she would go blind for at least a few seconds so he could make her drop the captives so he could get them to safety.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Nihlus seeing the arrow fly quickly made an ice wall to catch the arrow so it did not hit the Naga. But when shadow reached his arrow he was launched forward onto the naga landing safely to yell at her. It would be bad if she was somehow about to start listening to them and she suddenly got hurt, now Nihlus had him self to blame for Shadow firing on the Naga. And though he did not say it he honestly hoped the kid got hurt somehow nonfatal way to save them some headache later on.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Roxanne tried to stand, but immedietely fell back down, the ice and the pain were too much. As her prey escaped, she lay shivering, partly from the cold, partly from the pain, but mostly from the early stages of shock.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:35 am

"Ok, everyone get back to the ship!" Shadow commanded and the captured crew did what he asked and they ran to safety. "You too Lance, come on! I don't think Kaitlyn would like it now if you was hurt now would she?" He said to him as he helped him up. He also saw Taka so as soon as he helped Lance to his feet he would go and help him.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:32 am

Lance got to his feet grunting as he dusted himself off, looking to the giant naga with pity, seeing her in so much pain, looking up to Kaiytln he saw her kneel down beside him. "Hey....Ma'am, are you okay?" He asked her cautiously. She had tried to eat him, though for some reason he felt bad for her.

Kaitlyn said nothing, she reached her hand down, lifting Lance up with her right hand, letting him converse with the naga safely from there.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 am

Nihlus watched as Shadow began to lead the captured men back to the ship while the Naga seemed to be out of it. With the men from the ship and Lance and Taka safe Nihlus let his Illusions drop and allowed most of his magics to end as he hopped down from the tree to the ground. His code curse it all to hell forced him to at least make sure that the Naga was not critically harmed as his intent was not to kill or injure but to slow down and stop the Naga. And against his own better judgment walked towards the Naga leaving the sea shell next to the tree where he had jumped from, and carefully walked across the ice towards the Naga and looked up towards Cazut.

"Cazut can you cover me? I need to make sure she is alright, call me crazy and insane or stupid but it's part of my code to insure that I haven't caused her serious or fatal injury by my actions. I only seeked to slow or stop her not harm her." Nihlus said to Cazut and approached the Naga putting away his weapon and losing his ice armor his fatigue starting to get to him. One does not control that much water and cast that much magic without feeling fatigued or drained in someway.

Nihlus skills at healing extended primarily to those of his same height and semi similar body structure his knowledge of caring for those of giants was not so much great as taking care of a normal person but he could still provide basic first aid while trying to look over the Naga. He could tell his ice was causing some of the problem and looked towards Cazut one more time before placing a hand on the ice and without a word all of the ice melted as he dropped to a knee and stood back up in a giant puddle of warm water that he controlled to cover what he could of her human half to keep her warm and try to bring her body back up to normal temperature. While he continued to try and make an assessment of the Naga's injuries.

"Cazut do you have anything for treating the early stages of shock?" Nihlus asked keeping an eye on the Naga to make sure she would not suddenly return to normal and find him an easy catch ready to leap away at a moments notice... though maybe not so much as leap as dodging roll.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:33 am

Raimi made his way to the naga as well, taking out a small but extremely sharp dagger. Better a bad defense than no defense, right? As he approached Nihlus, he shouted a warning. "Hey, I'm guessing you have your own reasons for not killing her, but I think you should know that if she isn't hurt badly, she will try to eat you. I've seen this before. It always works like this. They fall, or get hurt, or start to bleed, and they panic, because, as the top of the food chain, they don't expect to get hurt. Then, somebody tries to help, and they take advantage of it and grab them, making them into a snack. For your own sake, let me check this one. I've ran into predators of this size before. If not, I'm at least going to come with you."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Cazut nodded at Nihlus' request, "I'll cover you from a distance, but I recommend that you be careful. She may seem like she's frightened, but you never know what a cornered animal might do. No pun intended since most of my allies are at least somewhat animal." He jumped back up into a tree, just out of the naga's reach. He was shocked at such a large creature, simply astounded at how large creatures were here, but what else is new? Things were different on each planet. He sat there, holding onto the large case that he usually had on the back of his waist. He watched Nihlus (and possibly Raimi) approach the naga.

When Nihlus asked for anything on early stages of shock he rolled out part of the medical kit he had and threw him two things, mentioning each one, "The first is a rub. Place it anywhere and it should calm the person down, but if not, then use the smoke. The smoke will sort of startle her into a noon-shocked state, but you'd want to keep a distance in case she thrashes around any. If she does, she'll hurt anything in the radius...sorry that's all I have medicinal fpr shock."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:55 am

(Does anyone else get the feeling Roxanne is on holiday vacation or something? She hasn't been around in a while.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:13 pm

(I want to keep this moving, so I've come up with an idea. I'll take over from where Roxanne left off for a little bit. Hopefully she's back soon. To all whom I've rped this character with before, your characters do not know him in this encounter.)

Suddenly, a large smoke trail blew out of the forest from where Roxanne had come from, moving towards the top of Roxanne's head . When it reached it, the smoke began to get sucked into the end of the trail, and as it cleared, it revealed green cloth, and lots of it. When the smoke was gone, there stood a young neko male wearing a shirt that was clearly much too big for him, which had greatly oversized sleeves.

"You guys leave my friend alone right now!" Nyaha said in as serious a tone as he could muster. "If you don't, be prepared to face the immediate and subsequent reaction to your actions."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Damn it what now! Shadow shook his head. He then looked at the person who appeared to have popped out of nowhere and Shadow was probably the one closest to him. "Leave your friend alone!? She should of left us alone! But anyway we are even going to try and help her!... for some reason..." He mutterd at his last three words. "Besides!" Shadow changed his weapon into the sword he made earlier when fighting the harpies. "What could YOU do!? We have around six people AND a mermaid with us!" Well maybe not with me anyway but after this... I... May go apologize to her... He started to get lost in thought but shook his head. He holded his sword out in front of him just incase he did anything after all he was the closest to him.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:44 pm

"Do as you must but I must insist you don't hurt her Raimi she is not a threat at the moment. And I am well aware of the risk's." Nihlus replied to Raimi and caught the items Cazut had thrown and was about to administer the items the area filled with smoke. Expecting an attack Nihlus put the medicines into a bag and gripped his sword awaiting an attack that never came instead curiously a Neko now stood on top of the Nagas head to defend her. Releasing his grip on his sword Nihlus sighed in some relief clearly the Neko was either her friend... or something else, either way he would be far easier to converse with then the Naga at least until she woke back up.

" WE did nothing to her. We were recovering our fellow friends which yours decided to take from us. Several of them were injured and none of them had ever done anything to her to the best of my knowledge. To deserve her kidnapping them for her to turn into her meals even after we have given her perfectly fine offers that would surpiase whatever meager nutrition she gets from people." Nihlus said keeping his distance for now no need for any unnecessary violence if it can be avoided.

"Now seeing how we have them all returned and she is unconcious and was hurt when she fell we were going to check her health and return to our camp. Now if you think you can do better at caring for her health then us very well, but unless you can cure her shock allow us to treat her I promise we don't mean to harm her. As after all the saying goes 'No harm no foul' correct?" Nihlus asked the Neko keeping an eye on Shadow no knowing what the kid would do.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 am

"Well I just wanted not to get eaten to be honest, I didn't want the poor girl hurt, when I do not have footing I am not the best of fighters, only human after all my only ability is this." He chuckled softly, standing up on Kaitlyn's hand as disapearing in a flash, reappearing on the ground by Nyaha, traveling at superhuman speeds. "Your friend is fine...." He said as he jumped clear up to the top level of a nearby tree. "Just let them do their thing." He said as he sat down, looking at Kaitlyn as she smiled to him, chuckling a little.

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 am

After Nyaha presented himself he was instantly bombarded with pseudo-hostile objections to his actions, which made him feel bad about what he'd said to them. They didn't seem to be bad people at all, really. He then scratched the back of his blonde-haired head. "It's really not like me to jump into these kinds of things without thinking," he said aloud. "Well, if you're going to help her, then who am I to get in your way?" he said with a cheerful smile. "Just lemme know if there's anything I can do to help, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:46 am

"Little neko she is your friend, you are more than welcome to help her and be by her side, do not let us stop you." Kaitlyn said frowning softly, looking down at him as she decreased her size, she didn't want to unnerve people, especially since she was quite hungry.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Nyaha looked at the fairy and smiled. "Have you heard of me?" he asked. He did this because, as it happens, he is friends with a rather large number of fairies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next