Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 am

Shadow closed his eyes. "Well our dreams do differ every time we sleep, but it is possible that we could find out the exact location in them." Shadow opens his eyes and comes closer to the table. "What I see of this is a one way ticket to our destination, so we could also be thinking on how to get back as well." Shadow continued. "Not to be negative or anything but we could be looking for something that is not there and there is a small chance that all of our dreams being similar could just be coincidental, basicly i'm saying there is another risk."
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm

"I don't believe that is a possibility," said Reg. "Multiple people rarely have similar dreams. Similar dreams with equal content?" He shook his head. "This land is magical, yes, but there is a limit to these things."

"Here is the state of things, sirs. We have good reason to believe that the Topazial Sea holds something that can grant our deepest desires." He paused for effect. "I believe that every one of you has every intention of making the trip, regardless of objections. Am I incorrect?"
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 pm

"Worry less about making it back here Shadow. I'll make sure that we all get back here safely." He said, smiling at them all. Still sweet and innocent. For a moment he looked at the Topaziel sea on the map, "We have one minor problem though. How far will we have to go into the sea and where? The dreams only show us so much, and if there are dangers there, what's not to say that there's a trap waiting for us there?" He sighed running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm

"There is always a risk, Shadow. And I have no doubt that many of us have already thought the same thing; of another, as of yet hidden risk, that we may not have foreseen in our dreams. At the risk of sounding ignorant and foolish, I believe it might be better to let that hidden risk show itself first before worrying about it. Yet not forgetting it either, as that would be asking for something awful to happen." Nihlus commented on Shadows observation of the shared dreams.

"And yes, I would go regardless of the danger..." He said, thinking on what his dream held for him.

"Going down the river sounds like a decent idea to m; the only problem I have is how close we're going to be getting to the Great Marshes and exiting the river through Malyra Fen..." Nihlus said, pausing a finger over where the river next to Negav emptied into the Topazial Sea.

"There are things there far more ancient, and, as of yet, unclassified or encountered by any living within the walls of Negav." Nihlus commented, having read a few of the books within one of Negav's many libraries on some of the areas around Negav.

"Though given the option of crossing through the forest or the river... I'd choose the river, if only because we can avoid many of the more commonly seen predators. They have caused the end of more then one expedition." Nihlus finished, giving his his opinion on what path to take.

Last edited by walkingbyself on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:54 am

"So, one problem at a time is it? fair enough." Shadow said. "And If the river is the safest way... then I say lets go for it!" Shadow raising his hand in the air tightening his fist confidentley. "I may not look much but I am ready for whatever obsticle comes in our way"

"Well you have got to sound that your confident otherwise your going to worry more. Shadow thought.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 am

Tisem looked on nervously as everyone talked about plans and risks. He wasn't sure himself if this expedition was a good idea or not, but he was sure of one thing. If there was any chance at all that this journey would help him in finding his sister, he had to take it.

"Look, I know that the risk is great, and frankly all of this doesn't make much sense at all. Still, I'm sure everyone's dream promised them something they desired very much......I know mine did. I'm willing to take any risk, no matter how dangerous. I'm in this... even if I don't like some of my .... companions.... on this journey."

"Personally though, I think the traveling the river is too dangerous. Yes we could avoid some predators, but we are going to be sitting ducks to any mermaids, harpies, or other water or aerial creatures. I don't like the idea of traveling where I can't take cover."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am

"I don't know what my dreams were promising me, but I think that mine is already coming true... kind of, most of my time I don't even talk as much as this. So I am guessing that mine was so I could communicate more. Even though that could not be the case." Shadow felt a sudden anger and he closed his eyes. "... I do wish for one thing, and I would do anything for it. I would hope to see my family and friends again..." Shadow fell silent but was enraged remembering what happend in his past. He tried to show no anger but he could feal that there was like a red aura around him. Shadow took a deep breath and leand back aginst the wall. Getting lost in thought like he always does.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 pm

"I suggest we put it to a vote," concluded Reg. "Whether we go by land or by river. Any objections?" He looked from face to face.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

"I vote for the River. If we need to worry about aerial enemies, then leave that to me." He smiled slightly at the neera. "Tisem correct? I know you're probably worried about anything you can't see or anything, but if we travel on land, we'll have a lesser chance of actually making it away. Running away from a predator might not be as easy as it sounds. Sure, you can take cover somewhere, but where else can WE all go? A boat. If you're still worried, I'll make sure our boat has a ballista attatched to it. Along with several harpoons and weapons."
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:43 pm

"I vote for the river as well... I hope some of us know how to swim" Nihlus decided casting his vote

"There's nothing much quite like learning how to get one's sea leg's for the first time." Nihlus added with a smirk "Though I doubt the waters of the river will be anything close in how high the waves can reach like they would in thel Topazial Sea so it'll be interesting to see who is affected worst by a rocking ship or boat whichever we go on."
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 pm

" I also vote to go by ship, it will be faster and a safer then if we went by land." Takamoto said, looking around as everyone made their vote.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:00 am

Well since my RP seems to be going nowhere anytime soon I believe that I shall join this one in the meantime. Just tell me when I may jump in.
Buddha's Character:

Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:40 am

"I am guessing we shall be travelling by ship then." Shadow said. "A boat would be interesting but I hope no one is sea sick" Shadow gradually smiling. "I wonder what we will encounter..." Shadow wonderd "So! Any ideas on how we can get a ship?" Shadow asked.

"Wait... did'nt I see an abandoned ship when I was travelling a couple of days ago..." Shadow thought.

"Hey, I don't know but there is a small chance that I could get us a ship. When I was traveling around I saw a ship across the water, it was not a great distance away from where I was standing so I could see that it looked abandoned. If I could retrace my steps the ship still might be there... not saying it would be but like I said there is a small chance." Shadow explained. "Plus it is fitted with cannons and there might be wepons onboard. Oh if you have been wondering what book I have been holding, I luckily found it close to where I was and I think it was a manual for the ship and I read the part on how to drive it" Shadow added.

Last edited by The Ultimate on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:56 am

(I finally got enough free time I can join in. Just tell me when I can join in.)

Bio:

Name: (Well hidden) Raimi Katela

Species: Humanoid

Sex: Male

Height: 5’9"

Weight: 162 lbs

Skin color: Pale

Hair color/style: White and Grey/ Slightly spiked

Eye color: Yellow, with jagged, slightly cat-like shaped pupils

Other Characteristics: Wears casual clothes at all times, of various colors. Seemingly unarmed. Wears a strange triangular hat, which when the edge of the triangle is over his head creates a shadow that covers the top half of his face, regardless of the direction of light. Has a tough, experienced voice that hints at massive amounts of stress.

Background: Most of his backstory is hidden or, according to him, classified/ on a need to know basis and no one needs to know. What can be found out or gotten from him is that he's always been a dungeon explorer, and comes from a different world. Learning more would require carefully talking him into it.

Personality:Careful, calculating, and constantly stressed. Reasonably friendly. He also seems to be a fully capable fighter, based on his tone, and calmness if forced into fighting.

Abilities/Survival Skills: Carefully hidden until needed. Skilled at physical fighting, unarmed and with weapons. A good shot. Also has several special skills and can see well in the dark. Occasionally seems to know of most things in a limited range.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

(Perhaps Sparky's character can supply the boat that Shadow was talking about, and join the group before they leave Negav? Although, what's Raimi's dreams about, Buddha? Also, sorry your RP is getting off to a slow start. I hope I didn't steal your thunder. Sad

I don't know where Buddha's character is going to fit in, though. :/)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 pm

OOC:
Nyaha wrote:
Although, what's Raimi's dreams about, Buddha?
I'm not sure what Raimi's dream is about since Raimi isn't my character, my character is the one in the super cool spoiler thing so that it saves space.

Nyaha wrote:
I don't know where Buddha's character is going to fit in, though. :/)
I hope you don't mind Nyaha, but I constructed a post to introduce my character. I believe this is an adequate moment for my character to jump in and if not then, simply inform me so that I may remove my post.

In Character:
Dorri walked slowly to the tavern; doubt still hung at the forefront of her mind, “What if all this was just a dream, or perhaps a demon was simply playing its game.” The part of her that wanted to believe that she may have found a way to return to her home forced the thoughts to the back of her mind.

Dorri was forced back to reality as she felt a man bump into her; realizing that if only momentarily she had stopped moving. Dorri gave a quick, detached apology to the man before she began to weave through the crowd of people with the simple though that if no one from her latest dream was their that there would be no harm done and she could simply continue what she had already been doing. Securing the materials required to travel to her home by foot.

As she saw the tavern come closer and closer into view she could feel her heart begin to race in anticipation. Lifting the flap to her satchel with one hand she confirmed that she still had all the possessions that she intended on bringing with her before letting the flap fall closed once more.

Finally, reaching the doorway she stood there momentarily doing her best to compose herself before walking several steps in. Taking a moment to orient herself in her new surroundings she was surprised to find that the layout was identical to that of her dream. Looking to the back of the room she saw a table with several men already seated discussing something. Moving in closer she did her best to tune out the the background noise and listen in on their conversation. It didn’t take long before she could pick out the mention of boats and travel.

Forcing herself forward, she walked to the table stopping behind an unclaimed chair.

“Are you heading to the Topazial Sea,” she asked wanting either to confirm or dispel the uncertainty in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:03 am

Cazut smiled at the newcomer who had asked the question. He felt excited and giddy being able to have a real conversation. His shyness was barely seeable anymore, but he seemed to be able to hold back some of his excitement. Just enough he could control his aura which sometimes made people feel what he was feeling, "Yes we are. Please don't be shy! Jump into the conversation and you'll catch on quick!"
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 am

Reg looked at the Lady slowly. "Yes, madame, find an open seat. There is safety in numbers, after all, and safety is a rare thing where we're going." He could practically feel the magic peeling off of her. Was she a sorceress? Perhaps an extra pair of hands could be useful.

A thought occurred to him. "Perhaps we should stay further discussion until we are certain everyone has arrived. It won't do to keep explaining our plans over and over to newcomers."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:05 am

"Not to be hasty or anything but is everyone finally here?" Shadow asked moving his head around looking at everyone slowly. "The more we stay here; the less chance the ship might still be there." Shadow explained.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 am

Tisem looked at this new woman with great suspicion. While he couldn't quite put his finger on it, something just seemed.....off. Maybe it was his imagination, but he felt a feeling he had felt a long time ago, a time when he was surrounded by tons of magic in the fairy kingdom. It was obvious to Tisem this lady could not be trusted. He eyed her closely while holding his tail close to his body, something he did to comfort himself when afraid.

"So......who are you anyway?", Tisem asked the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

(Sorry, Buddha. Raimi is Sparky's character. Okay. ^^; I got confused. That aside, very nice entrance! Oh! Before I forget, I want to contribute a little something to the fun, too. ;3 Maybe not particularly important, but it'll take away some of the tension.)

Suddenly, a rather spindly-limbed male neko, perhaps in his late thirties, bumped into Reg, spilling his drink all over the floor. He had blond hair and ear fur that was all in a mess, and his average-looking attire was stained all over. He then spoke to the red-haired man he'd just bumped into, his words quite slurred by his intake of alcohol thus far; "Hey! Whatch where yer going! You spilled my drink!"
From behind him, another neko male appeared, who seemed to be a few years younger than the first, and much less drunk. "This way, Cyrus," he said as he guided the drunken neko away from the group. "I'll get you another drink if you behave." He had black hair and fur, himself, with similarly-coloured eyes that held a kind look to them. He turned back to the group and apologized for his friend, explaining that the first neko, Cyrus, was the father of his daughter's friend, and as such he felt a responsibility to look after him. He also introduced himself as Caldswell Southsmith. "I hope we haven't caused you much trouble."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am

Shadow notices the neko and he suprisingly is the first one to reply. "Don't worry you have not caused us any". Shadow said and smiled. "We were all just discussing something which is very important." Shadow explains. "Anyway I might aswell introduce myself, my name is Shadow nice to meet you." Shadow putting his hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

"Yes, hello," said Reg quickly. "Think nothing of it. I've had a few servants with similar attitudes." He turned his attention back to the group for a moment. "Let me interrupt you, my lady, if I may. Shadow, I don't think we should go near that boat you found. You're going to have to start learning about your new world, and here's lesson one: If anything in the Jungle seems to have even the slightest bit of situational convenience, it's probably a trap. Does a fully armed ship in the Jungle, that is fully armed, but has no people on board seem safe to you? Because if it does, I believe you might want to adjust your mindset a bit." All this came within half a minute, and Reg drew a replacement breath quickly.

"Back to the topic at hand, what was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 pm

At a nearby table, a white haired man sat listening in to their conversation. His hat covered his face in shadows, but what could be seen had the beginnings of beard, though it was little more than a gray shadow. His hair was spiked down and a gray and white, as if it was aged more than the rest of his body. He had a long sleeved black and blue shirt and a matching pair of what appeared to be jeans. He was drinking a cup of tea, due to his dislike of alcohol. Eventually, he decided he would join them, rather then go it alone, if only because have others' companionship would help his sanity. He picked up his cup and walked over to them. "I've been listening to your conversation. Peace, quiet, and some stress relief is worth risking my life. I haven't had any of those in years. I'll join you and offer my skills," he said, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm

"I guess your right Reg, if you think about it, it does sound like a trap. Sorry for getting my hopes up. The book I found did appear to be dropped then by possibly other people who enterd that area." Shadow said feeling stupid, he turns his attention to the new man who just sat down. "Well, the more the merrier I used to always say." Shadow begining to smile again. He then turns his head towards the new lady again, then back to the group on the table.

"Why are so many people getting similar dreams?" Shadow getting lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next