Dreams of the Sunken Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Cazut had missed his target earlier, but was not so easily toppled. When the grenade went off, he was far enough away not to be affected. He quickly seen Armarillo in the air and knew that it'd be harder to block. Cazut straightened out his whip into a lance, and pushed a shadow grenade into it. He swings it around in a circle and it fired thorn-shaped grenades, only 1/2 as effective as the shadow grenade, but were piercing and could make a cut turn into a mild gash. The thorns head for Armarillo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:07 pm

"Easy there Reg don't over work yourself." Nihlus cautioned Reg as the man doubled over. Removed a salve from his belt pouch offering it to Reg. "Here rub this on the burn it will sting for a few seconds but will ease the burn a little." he recommended keeping an eye on those around them as well as the Red suited idiot Kaitlyn and Roxanne seemed to be gathered around something he assumed a shrunken suited idiot. So he quickly turned his head before they noticed he was of the same opinion these idiots deserved whatever they had coming to them. He saw Lance holding one next to the crate with a blade close to his neck and Cazut taking care of another and the sound of Shadow finishing off his own assailant. It would seem things were quieting down but Nihlus wouldn't dare let his guard down not until each and everyone of these suited goon's was dealt with whether that be death by blade or death by being feed to Roxanne or their Giant Mermaid protector. Finally his eye's rested on the frozen Red suited idiot and simply glared at him and looked back to Reg.

"Yes I can still use some water magic. What's your plan Reg?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:17 pm

(Don't worry about it. It's fine.)

Even with grenades going off around him, Raimi was still un-bothered, even though several stray pieces of shrapnel found there was through the edge of his arms. He simply continued eating, blissfully unaware of everything around him. Sekaki had begun focusing her arcane onslaught on the attackers and Lance for some odd reason, with absolutely no regard for anything in the way of those targets. The actual damage done wasn't much, but, given what these did, anyone hit would most likely either be incapacitated or thrown so far off balance by it that they would cease to be a threat to anyone but themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Amarillo, ever-vigilant, saw both Shadow's and then Cazut's attacks heading for him at the same time. His electro-whip unhooked from the cab of the ship, so instead of bringing him back to the roof of the cab, he instead went higher in the air with his momentum. He then twisted around and extended the whip right at Shadow's sword. If it connected, the electricity would likely shoot through the blade of Shadow's weapon and electrocute him, and Amarillo would follow that up with another twist, throwing Shadow, who would be unable to release his weapon due to the electricity paralyzing his body, into the path of Cazut's attack. Needless to say, this all happened rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Reg took the bottle from Nihlus. "See that whip? If you can get the water to attach the electricity to him, he'll be stunned if he doesn't have a grounded suit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Lance looked the magic being hurled over at him and Verde, lifting the man up to use him as a shield against the attacks, quite annoyed to say the least.

Kaitlyn panicked when she saw Lance behind attacked, handing Azul to Roxanne,
flying over and taking him up into the sky and letting Verde be attacked by them.

"I had it under control." Lance said to her defensively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 am

"W-wha!?" Shadow gasped as he seen Amarillo go high into the air, then, faster than he imagined, was in pain. "W,w,w,w,w,h,a,t" Shadow tried to get his words out as he was being electrocuted and also unable to do anything. No... I can do this! He couldn't let go of the weapon so he changed it into an exact replica of Amarillo's electro-whip and attempted to shock him too. Time to fight fire with fire! He thought, he knew he could be seriously hurt after this but he was going to do anything to stop this person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:34 pm

(Just because a character is shrunken doesn't mean you can just auto hit on them. I'll leave you with the warning this time but don't let it happen again. Also, I would have preferred if you'd at least noted that Kaitlyn had even first picked up Azul. If memory serves, he was on the ground and she was up in the air. Realistically, in that situation, Roxanne would have gotten to him first anyway.)

When Shadow changed his weapon, the two whips became entangled between each other, while Amarillo continued with the aforementioned movements. Even so, the transformation of Shadow's weapon caused the electric current to short out between the two whips, meaning Shadow could still let go of his weapon if he was quick enough, though that would mean he ran the risk of losing it altogether.

Last edited by Nyaha on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 pm

(In my second post on page 42 I picked him up. I mentioned it then and there was no objections, so I assumed he was a ragdoll character from then on. Even so I apologize for the miscommunication, posting from an iPhone is difficult >.< Especially when my boyfriend is bugging me to hurry up XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 pm

(I found it. ^^; Sorry about that, I missed it before. I apologize as well.)

Azul struggled in Roxanne's grasp. He'd never imagined that they'd have a fairy working with them.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Nihlus looked up to the yellow suited idiot he had been facing before while listening to Reg he wasn't sure if he would be able to hit him but he would wait for the idiot to fall back down closer gravity and all making it impossible for a person to remain floating in the air unless they knew levitation magic or could fly. Nodding his head in agreement with Reg's plan it would make a decent plan and incapacitate yet another of the enemies number.

"Alright can do." Nihlus said taking a step away from Reg and closer to the edge as he watched the yellow suited idiot for him to come closer as he sheathed his sword placing both his arm's behind him the water to the side of the ship starting to lift from the water into a ball of water behind him. Waiting for the yellow suited idiot to make a wrong move and get closer to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 am

(Sorry, I've been disconnected for a while. I have Azul?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 am

(Yes, unless have butterfingers XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 am

(Yes, Roxy. Also, I'm waiting for Shadow to determine whether or not he'll be thrown into the way of Cazut's attack or if he'll let go of his weapon and make Amarillo's strategy ineffective.)
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Roxanne eyed her catch. "Mister Azul, I think it was?" Roxy said, looking playfully at the little man in her hand. "It appears I have the upper hand in this situation. However, I am not a completely unreasonable girl." she laughed. "I could just eat you now, as I am very tempted to do, and let my belly take care of you. In fact, that would be easiest on me. But I am offering you another choice. If you call of the attack, then I won't hurt you. For now." she gave him a death stare. "Your decision?" After this, she stopped speaking and began moving him toward her mouth, deliberately slowly, as if giving him the chance to stop her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Shadow was really hurt after being shocked too much and also saw Cazut's incoming attack wich could hurt him if he got in the way so he decided to change his weapon back into a small cube shape object and dropped on the floor. "Well... I tried..." He tried to get up but failed and fell down again, he forced himself to get up and he eventually did. "Hmph... I don't give up easily..." He changed his weapon into a crossbow and if he hit Amarillo, he would become paralysed because of the type of bows he would be firing. "I'll make sure Cazut's attack will hit him..." Saying that he took aim and fired several bows... then fainted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

In the time it took for Shadow to get up and fire the arrows, Cazut's attack was already making contact with Amarillo. His plan failed, he took the full force of both Cazut's and Shadow's attacks. (My apologies, I'm not entirely sure what effect Cazut's attack would have on the guy. Would you be able to do the describing of that, Sanion?)

"No!!" Azul yelled. "Please, don't do that! I mean..." He paused. "I'd love to oblige you, but Rojo is the leader of our squad, not me. There's nothing I can do!"

"And we need him to explain just what is going on," Caldswell told Roxanne in his powerful voice. "So I'm afraid I'll have to ask you not to eat him. Not yet, at least."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 pm

"A shame to, it would have been nice to see him get his." Lance said grimacing as Kaitlyn landed back on the deck, sheathing his swords as he smirked softly to the small man. "How cute and harmless."

"I know, such an annoyance at first too." Kaitlyn added as she watched the battle, not interfering with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Roxanne closed her mouth, thankfully not with Azul inside.

"Then, I will let you have another way out. Who are you, and why are you attacking this ship? The clock is starting at ten... nine... eight..." She countes down, to create a sense of urgancy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 pm

The battle was, for all intents and purposes, over. One combatant left, with all but one or two of the crew's fighters still up and ready. Reg knew that what Amarillo did next wouldn't matter; his companions were down, and united fluidity was all they had besides their weapons, the skill roughly matching that of the crew of the Kira II. Continuing to rub his chest with the lotion, he decided to leave Nihlus to do as he would, and walked over to where Azulwas being interrogated.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:31 pm

(Sorry for the wait. I've been waiting for Sanion, but it seems he's disappeared.)

Azul answered Roxanne's questions without hesitation. "We are the colour guard of the underwater moon base. We were assigned to this mission to 'persuade' your group to stop its search for it, and if you refused, to take care of you...." He trailed off in regret. He and his comrades had failed their mission spectacularly.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Roxanne looked at the rest of the crew. "They say they were sent to stop us from finding some sort of underwater moon base. Which they have failed." She thought for a second. "Who sent you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 pm

(Dammit! Sanion has all the answers to these questions you're asking. Since he's not around at the moment, it seems, I'm going to have to ask you to postpone the interrogation until later, and change your post so we can keep the damn ball rolling. 3X)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Nihlus watched the guy in the Yellow suit get hit from Sanion's attack it looked like whatever effect his attack had on the guy was pretty strong watching the Yellow suited idiot fall. Releasing his control over the water back over the side of the ship and let the man fall. Turning his back on the guy he went back to Reg and offered him his hand again to help him back up.

"Need a hand back up? I believe the others can take care of our intruders." then looked to the red suited one that had had that burning toy that Reg had grabbed. "Not sure why they would claim they were defending the place that is our destination." looked back to Reg "So many question's not enough answers."
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:47 pm

"Well, he hasn't bitten off his tongue yet," said Reg to Nihlus. "As long as we take them all alive, I can see us getting a good few answers here." There might be some... less than perfect methods to getting said answers, and he couldn't be sure their karma would get out unscathed, but these clowns didn't appear to have the will to resist prolonged investigations.

He looked over to the blue one being held by Roxanne. "Would you please tell us more about this 'moon base'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next