Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Please Empty
PostSubject: Please   Please Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Let's not do this again. All the flame threads have been locked, so I'm posting it here.

How many times is it now? Mass leavings over petty squabbles? And flames run rampant. I think it's like 4 times since I've been here.

Watching dudes explode over quality control differences and general causticness is getting tedious, and I doubt I am the only one who feels this way. Please, please, please, let's let Zion be the last. If you hate a character/creator, well, just keep up your own quality! Just read the decent stuff! But we just got over one. Please, let's not start all over. This place is beautiful. As long as we have enough good writers still in the community, that will not change. There will always be fluff; these new guys, they'll get tired and leave without attention. Everyone likes writing that stuff, few like reading it.

They won't kill this place. There's too much good. Contention between the good writers? THAT will kill it. Don't kill it. Don't kill it/ We have something good. Don't kill it out of reverence and love.

Let's not do this again...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please   Please Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Well, what I will say is sad, but I think it's just "normal".

Normal in the meaning that: felarya is a huge family with one father, few uncles and many many children. And yeah, shit happens in family. We can't really avoid it. We dont want it, but sometimes it's just inevitable. Many people have different ideas, and then it cumulates and then explodes :/ Even if there are mods, there'll be a clash somewhere :/

And yeah, I dunno why but I've been involved in this one too. I really didnt expected it :/
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please   Please Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Ummmm....what?

I'm always confused by these....but this time I'm really confused..... where are these locked threads?

Edit: I guess the one in character discussion? Seriously sometimes I think people should be required to create a "rage pamphlet" for those of us who don't keep up with every thread and suddenly see these kind of posts pop up......
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please   Please Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Grave wrote:
Ummmm....what?

I'm always confused by these....but this time I'm really confused..... where are these locked threads?

Edit: I guess the one in character discussion? Seriously sometimes I think people should be required to create a "rage pamphlet" for those of us who don't keep up with every thread and suddenly see these kind of posts pop up......
I'm with this guy.

I've been gone for thousands of years, and I have like no clue as to what you guys're up to. Way back when, I was hearin' stuff about folks in the community getting themselves into a tizzy over stuff but never really figured out what because I was in and out so much.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please   Please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: