Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Stories and related material

Go down 
+2
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

My Stories and related material  Empty
PostSubject: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Report # 003
Date: June 15th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 15th 2061AU
Time: 4:55am( 0455 hours Military time )
Subject: Construction progress

Well this the 3rd day of constuction of the Class O Level 3 factilty is going well, data showing progress at 49% complete. I give it will take 4 more days before the installation is complete. On a side note; We found more of this worthless teal blue mineral. I dont see any possable use for it other than being in a collection. Some of the boys say it should cost 1 cerdit per pound. I say it should more be aruond 0.03 cerdits per ton. I wanted to name it Nagolite but it turns out that it already has a name. I still say Nagolite is a better name than "Ascralin".
Ok, back to the main point. We had another encouter. Same as last time, damn turrets burned the thing before it even realized it was screwed. This time though, the body landed on 3 workers. Their bodies were instantly pulverized. God I hate being the barron of bad news. I just hope the families get something to help their loss. Maybe some Zenthium. Other then that nothing really is happening.

Sincerly,
Sir William H. Nagol

Last edited by Black Hole Fragment on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Intersting very intersting
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Report # 001
Date: June 13th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 13th?????
Time: 1:00am( 0100 hours Military time )

Well this is my first day here overlooking the construction of installtion 003 and I have to say it's going good. The turrt towers where up within the frist hour landing here and I'm gald they came on when they did. We were 5% done with the actual installtion itself when the funna descied to attack. The distrubing thing was, it was human like, too human like. It looked almost like it was half human and half bird? All I can say is I've never seen anything like this. It was huge. Damn thing must of had a wing span of at least 120ft! Too bad though that it got vaporized by the turrets. Only a few bone fragments remianed from the creature. Well before this report, the installtion is at least 25% complete. Still, those eggheads got something to study after today besides rocks. It was humaniod, if thats even a correct term to discride this. It looks a damn human with what I thought was fake cat ears. When I tried to pull them off though, I got yellp in reply. She got three puches and two kicks in before an Epslion restriand her. But thats not what desturbs me. What got me shaken was the fact the cat ears felt so real. I'm not a bio collector, but I know that humans shouldnt have feline like feactures like cat ears and tails. Only the Tridecks know what the hell else I'm going to see here. But still, what surprised, and puzzeld, me was that humaniod feline called itself a Neko. I didnt know it knew japanese. Also, it say something about AU. I wonder if it's referring to astronomical units or something else. Well I hope to get some ansewrs by tomorrow.

Sincerly,
Sir William H. Nagol
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 am

I think the lack of detail you give the reader about Nagol's encounter does make it interesting, but without more information on the character himself (such as his motivations, fears, and what-not), I think it's hard for the reader to relate to, or care for Nagol as a person who I assume is suppose to matter in this story.

It's not a bad start though.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 am

Oh it's not about him. It's about the installtion he's in charge of building. His orders were to mention anything interesting that happend that day along with the progress of installtion 03 construction.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Report # 002
Date: June 14th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 14th 2061AU
Time: 5:00am( 0500 hours Military time )

Well work has been slow today. The progress of Installtion 03 construction is only at 35% complete. The sheild generator malfuctioned and it took a few hours to get back into working order. The medical wing and Biological Research wing have been fully established. The portal gate rail on the other hand hasn't been worked on yet. I'm just glad that the sheild generator is up and running. Now we can work in peace.
On a side note, I found out what that Neko ment by AU. Apparently she ment After Ur-Sagol, what ever that place is. Also, looks like we have yet another thing to add to The Index. Well two actully. One is a strange teal blue mineral with crimsom red vein like structures on the inside of it. The other thing is the secound wierdest creature I've ever seen. Lets see, yesterday I saw a giant brid lady and a "Neko". Now I'm seeing a half human half snake creature. And I mean that the top half is human and the bottem half is snake. Now I've seen everything. Unfortunately for me though, I happen to take a short cut though the medical wing and found myself watching for a breif bit, the Biologists doing the "Procedure" to the Naga. She's ok and of course has no scars but it disturb the hell out of her. It disturbed me too. Well I'm going to ask that Neko if she knows the name of this strange mineral. If it has no name, then I would love to name it.

Sincerly,
Sir William H. Nagol

Last edited by Black Hole Fragment on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 am

very good , keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Report # 004
Date: June 16th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 16th 2061AU
Time: 4:27 p.m.(1627 hours Military time)

Exellent news, the construction progress of Installtion 03 today had gone faster than what we had execpt it. I am happy to report that the progress of Installtion 03 has jumped to 78% complete. Also, the portal generator and gate rail has been complete. The diagnosis on the portal took about 5 minuets to be complete. Thankfully it came up all clear. So we turned it on to be sure it worked and it did. If we continue at this rate, Installtion 03 will be complete by some time tomorrow.
Sidenote: About 92 secounds later something came though the portal. At frist I thought it was another Solorian who command sent though the portal to see if it would work. It took me 3 secounds to notice the inmisstakeable symbol. I am surprised to see that a representative of The Republic of Independent Artificial Intellegences is here. I wonder both why is a representative of the R.I.A.I. is here and why the hell does their races' name has to be so long. Why dont they just call them selfs' the Robotic Republic?

Sincerly,
Sir William H. Nagol
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Report # 005
Date: June 17th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 17th, 2061AU
Time: 11:59 p.m.(2359 hours Military time)

I am happy to say that Installion 03 is complete and fully opperational. The installion is now ready to collect and study the biological lifeforms of this world. I triple checked everything to make sure it was in working order before making this report. To think it took this long to construct a Class O Level 3 Research installion. But then again we are not in Solorian territory. Still, the frist samples from this station will be sent in approxamently 3 hours. With this report, I'll send attachments relating to what has been discovered here all ready; comparisons of data between Installion 03 researchers and the data collected from Dr.Nova's Team. I am also requesting to be reasinged to a different outpost. I've had enough of this world to last me a lifetime.

Sincerly,
Sir William H. Nagol

-----------

Athour's note: This marks the end of the Construction report seires and the beginning of the orther report/ log series.

Last edited by Black Hole Fragment on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Estern kiddo
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Cool, amazing, keep on.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Nagols' Log 001
Date: June 18th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 18th 2061AU
Time: 2:32 a.m.
Subject: Other

I can't believed this. Well this is just great. I apparently I'm stuck here. It seems that I've been placed at head of matenence of Installion 03. I didn't want to extend my time here, but apparently someone doesnt like me or thinks I'll be more useful here. I really hope I can get transferred to somewhere else soon. Hopefuly I wont have to spend a year here. Yeah sure I'm safe in this installion, but some of the things here in Felarya just freak me out. I've already have seen a person with cat ears, a gaint brid woman, and something that has the upper body of a human and the lower body of a snake. All of that just freaks me out. And who knows what else could be here. Sure I could handle reading it in a newspaper, or seeing a doucmentary, but it's whole different ballgame to actully be near it in real life.

Sincerly,
Sir William H. Nagol

----------------
Athour's note: This makes the frist the Subject Other report/ log series. There are three other report/log series coming.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Nagols' Log 002
Date: June 19th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 19th 2061AU
Time: 7:45 a.m.

And here I thought it couldnt get worse. But it did. It's bad enough that I'm going to have that image of that Naga going though the Procedure forever echted in the back of my skull. I mean, sure they are doing it for science and the subject lives afterwards, but it's still distrubing as hell. I still dont get how the hell Bio Collectors get to sleep at night? Do they get to sleep at night by themselfs or do they need to sedate themselfs in order to sleep? That's bad enough. But what's worse is that I'm hearing rumors that Dr.Von Strauss is coming to the base tomorrow. I really hope that it's just a rumor and not true. I dont even want to be within a light year of that guy let alone in the same building. Everyone in base has heard the rumors about that guy. While I'm not sure which ones are true, but we all know for a fact that he is saddistic. We all also know that he has a working suit of pre-war armor. God, why did I have to be asigned a room in the part of the building where most of the Bio Collectors are. And it doesnt help that there is an empty room across from mine.

Last edited by Black Hole Fragment on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
noneofurbussiness
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Interesting very interesting, And short log entries is a different take than thee usual typed out story.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:37 pm

noneofurbussiness wrote:
Interesting very interesting, And short log entries is a different take than thee usual typed out story.

yup, which means so many more possablities too
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Nagols' Log 003
Date: June 20th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 20th 2061AU
Time: 8:32 a.m.

I thought it was a ruomer that Dr.Von Strauss was be assinged to the base until I saw him talking with Colonel Lorenz Aura in the lobby. I almost fainted right then and there. Then I remembered that Strauss was a doctor, so I figured that the best course of action was to get the hell out of there. I'm just glad he didnt see me. Now I'm just waiting for those new locks I orderd today so I can keep him out (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Nagols' Log 004
Date: June 21th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 21th 2061AU
Time: 8:40 a.m.

Well thankfuly those locks I orderd came in today. I had already installed them. But thing is, I dont have a sence of uneasy anymore. So I asked around to see where Strauss was. Turns out that Strauss had gone found something that attracted his interest. May God help the poor soul who drawed Strauss' attention. But of couse I couldnt relax today. Why? Becuase something had to break. It was the automated door to mess hall. I had to turn off the enviorment control, then crawl though a tight air duck to get to the panel on the other side of the door before the EE's decided to bust the damn door down. Well, at least it was just a door and not one of the turret towers.

Last edited by Black Hole Fragment on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 am

is it me or does this Dr. Strauss give a "Dr. Stein is creepy" feel. Also why do I think Murphy's law is going to be enacted in the next log or two. Anyway its good you to see you post some stuff again keep it up and I do hope for you to post a full story soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Nagols' Log 005
Date: June 22th, 2 000 097 867 117(Universal Solorian Date)
Local date: June 22th 2061AU
Time: 7:45 a.m.

I just cant get a break, can I? I only get about 4 hours of sleep before I got my ass literally picked up out of bed, and the next thing I know I have a needle going into my arm. Apparently, one of the damn turret towers stopped working. Just my luck. So yeah I had to speand 7 hours tring to fit through narrow spaces to fix the tower. Turns out that somehow, the power line inside the tower had became disconnected. By that I mean the damn thing looked as if plasma burned it. The line probably wasnt shielded correctly, and some of the engery must of jumped, burning the line in half. Then there was the other problem with the tower: the main pulse laser at the top of the tower wasnt working. Thank god this place had an adquite shield generator.

Last edited by Black Hole Fragment on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 am

Its intresting to see how some Solorian Weapons function, The fact that the defences are not all Direct energy or plasma based suprised me.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 am

You're using an organisation and idea, without consulting or notifying the creator or even notifying them. Even if the disclaimer is poorly written with no corresponding user license, it is still common courtesy to take into account the spirit of the law, rather than the letter.
However, the disclaimer and the Creative commons license that the wiki is subject to both state that you must give credit. But you're not doing that either.

On top of that, you're misrepresenting the idea itself.
Why would a jetbike pilot be flying low enough to be in the kill zone?
Even if he was; why didn't he deploy flares to escape the sub munitions?
If it even came down to it, (assuming a Guild pilot) he could have used his AID to either throw the missile off course or cause the sub-munitions to collide with each other.

The worst part of this is why you feel you need to use a jetbike.
This jetbike has no apparent relevance to your story other than to show off how awesome these Solorians are with their weapons tech.
It is a sure sign of a bad writer when they have an entire chapter of a story dedicated to nothing but showing off their character's powers or weapons. "Nagols' Log 005" does not advance your plot, it doesn't provide insight to your characters and it doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
You're using an organisation and idea, without consulting or notifying the creator or even notifying them. Even if the disclaimer is poorly written with no corresponding user license, it is still common courtesy to take into account the spirit of the law, rather than the letter.
However, the disclaimer and the Creative commons license that the wiki is subject to both state that you must give credit. But you're not doing that either.

On top of that, you're misrepresenting the idea itself.
Why would a jetbike pilot be flying low enough to be in the kill zone?
Even if he was; why didn't he deploy flares to escape the sub munitions?
If it even came down to it, (assuming a Guild pilot) he could have used his AID to either throw the missile off course or cause the sub-munitions to collide with each other.

The worst part of this is why you feel you need to use a jetbike.
This jetbike has no apparent relevance to your story other than to show off how awesome these Solorians are with their weapons tech.
It is a sure sign of a bad writer when they have an entire chapter of a story dedicated to nothing but showing off their character's powers or weapons. "Nagols' Log 005" does not advance your plot, it doesn't provide insight to your characters and it doesn't make sense.

Thank you AJ, I will make changes to the log sometime later today. The Jetbike part will be removed.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:47 pm

well I believe Black hole fragment had used a jet bike for simply the reason that there wasnt anything else that could fly and be operated by a single man. I dont think he choosed it on pourpose but rather he had no alternatives to turn to. As for Black Hole Fragment not consulting with you.... welll I geuss he made a simple mistake. hey we all made one at one point or another here so lets cut him a break and just sweep this under the rug, Black Hole Fragment is still a new Guy here and he Most likely hasnt had time to read everything on the wiki yet. As for the Plot... well I not too sure about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Stories and related material    My Stories and related material  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Stories and related material
Page 1 of 1