Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which would you do?
Talk your way out
17%
 17% [ 8 ]
Threaten
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Get eaten
13%
 13% [ 6 ]
Fake your way out
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Yell EAT ME!!! and insanely laugh
23%
 23% [ 11 ]
Just stand there with a plain look
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Yell GIANT BOOBS!!!!
8%
 8% [ 4 ]
Play dead
4%
 4% [ 2 ]
Other (Post what you would do if you chose this option)
31%
 31% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 am

I can't believe none of you thought of this.

As soon as she goes to pick you up, run straight at her, jump up, grab onto her and start tickling her.

Pull it off right, She'll be at YOUR mercy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Iamawesome789 wrote:

As soon as she goes to pick you up, run straight at her, jump up, grab onto her and start tickling her.

Dude, that's Nikita's weakness. And she's a 40-foot dridder. Pulling the same stunt on a naga that stands 103 feet tall, and getting high enough to tickle flesh instead of scales, is something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:22 pm

I'd probably just let her try to eat me.

I'd be wearing my extra-strength wasabi-flavored skin lotion, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:57 pm

First, thread necromancy.

Second, probably die. Horrifically. If she wasn't hungry and I was lucky, I might have a shot, but with her being hungry unless Anna personally steps in I might as well hope I have something on me so I can deny her the satisfaction of a fun meal. I think pocketknife + throat could do the job relatively quick, and if not going for one or both the wrists (if I can still will myself to do anything after jabbing a knife in my larynx) should help. Just need to remember that the pain from either / or / both will be much less than, say, half-suffocating half-dissolving in her stomach with my lungs clogged with the foul smell.

Preferably I'd have something better / faster / less "extremely likely to fuck-up", but odds are if I wound up in front of Crisis like this I'm already screwed by the odds and beggars can't be choosers between "Fuck up and take longer to bleed to death" and "Enjoy thrashing in acid for several minutes / suffocating in her stomach / being crushed rapidly in her esophagus".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Greyman wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

Dude, that's Nikita's weakness. And she's a 40-foot dridder. Pulling the same stunt on a naga that stands 103 feet tall, and getting high enough to tickle flesh instead of scales, is something else entirely.

I laughed when I saw this.
Dude, read my post again and think Veeerrryy carefully...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 pm

doesn't Crisis only stand at something like 85 feet? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Komandr2465
Naga food

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 am

"Well you caught me, but I must say that you did a poor job of it. I mean really, you could barley catch me. So now I guess you can eat me, if you think you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Nyaha wrote:
doesn't Crisis only stand at something like 85 feet? :3

102 feet. Anyways, my plan is more high risk, high return. Gotta be quick and have good balance. (and the ability to avoid a Predator's hand at the last minute)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:10 pm

a barrel roll! DO A BARREL ROLL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://helia.net63.net
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
a barrel roll! DO A BARREL ROLL!

Yo, Parameciumkid, I think Crisis left this here for you.

Spoiler:

(I hope this counts as respectful usage of characters, or Karbo's gonna KICK my ass)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Aww you made me a poster!?!?!?! I'm flattered! :squee:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://helia.net63.net
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:42 pm

You're welcome, but I can't take credit for the picture. That is Karbo's art. Just thought it went well with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Thu May 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Well if it was me that was caught by crisis, I'd just come out be honest and say that she wasn't the first on my list of female monster deaths, and that I would of prefered to of been dragged away screaming and kicking by Kayako Saeki from the grudge. But I would then point out that Crisis would of been a close second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Tue May 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Become a rocket man and fly off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 pm

I'd probably try to talk my way out with a story or something...or try to convince her that I know Katrika and am a friend of hers...Then slip away once I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
bramblebelly
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

"that was a fun game of tag wanna be friends?"

and thus try and weezle out that way. if that dosn't work give up and be eaten Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnboyX
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Hmm difficult scratch . Considering that she is very hungry and remembering how fast and efficiently she wiped out this group of humans back in tome 3 I probably wouldn't put up much of a fight and just accept my fate Sad [unless I'm very skilled in magic (leaving the opportunity open to teleport out of her stomach if things get precarious)].

After all it's Crisis we're talking about and as her predation tier (highly specialized) would suggest she's no ordinary naga and far too skilled/experienced to simply let a single human like myself escape sweatdrop .

If I get it right even harmless nagas like Fiona or Anna (referring to the Wiki here) can turn out pretty dangerous for humans and other smaller species once their hunger and therefore naga instincts take over Shocked .

I don't know how it works with other giant creatures like the dryads or fairys for example but I'm sure it's pretty much GAME OVER Neutral once you loose control over your normal behaviour and simply act on behalf of your stomach which tells you that it urgently needs food in order for you to survive a little longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 pm

-turn around and point behind her with a face of horror- "t-t-tonorions!!"

-flee like a mad man once more-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Ask her if you can read her your favorite story as a last request. Then read her all of My Immortal. She'll get so sick she'll never bother you again. XD Downside it that you have to read My Immortal out loud and act as if it is your favorite story ever...good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Wonder if yelling boobs will make her laugh enough for me to befriend her? If not hopefully her grip will weaken, I can escape out of it and run like a son of a bitch. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Telemachus
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Well, I would bluff as Captain Kirk did in the TV episode "The Corbomite Maneuver". I would threaten her bluffing by this mean: "Listen here, girl, I'm a peaceful traveler from another universe, from a very far world... However, I'm not defenseless. Before I come Felarya I ingested two small portions of a powerful explosive powder substance known in my planet as "sitanium". I'm a living bomb, a trap for any predator that intend to eat me. If you eat me so the sitanium contact digestive juices of your will explode, a huge, enormous explosion into your stomach, and so you will die, a horrible death! Go ahead, girl, eat me! But I'm forewarning you: this will be the last meal of your! On the other hand, I can help you to locate another prey, some non-sentient animals to you eat; who is REALLY hungry not choose food, you know. Furthermore, I can also narrate for you any fine, very good stories of my voyages by alien worlds, alternative universes, as well as my reason for I come Felarya. And woe, girl? Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Telemachus wrote:
Well, I would bluff as Captain Kirk did in the TV episode "The Corbomite Maneuver". I would threaten her bluffing by this mean: "Listen here, girl, I'm a peaceful traveler from another universe, from a very far world... However, I'm not defenseless. Before I come Felarya I ingested two small portions of a powerful explosive powder substance known in my planet as "sitanium". I'm a living bomb, a trap for any predator that intend to eat me. If you eat me so the sitanium contact digestive juices of your will explode, a huge, enormous explosion into your stomach, and so you will die, a horrible death! Go ahead, girl, eat me! But I'm forewarning you: this will be the last meal of your! On the other hand, I can help you to locate another prey, some non-sentient animals to you eat; who is REALLY hungry not choose food, you know. Furthermore, I can also narrate for you any fine, very good stories of my voyages by alien worlds, alternative universes, as well as my reason for I come Felarya. And woe, girl? Do we have a deal?"

You may want to go with the easy way, the way with a story.
Back to top Go down
Telemachus
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Well, if Crisis "is REALLY hungry", a little bit of terrorism initially may be useful to deter hers. Only after, I would made her offer narrate a story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 am

Telemachus wrote:
Well, if Crisis "is REALLY hungry", a little bit of terrorism initially may be useful to deter hers. Only after, I would made her offer narrate a story.

Do you even know what her personality is like? Or what she's willing to do to let potential prey go?
Back to top Go down
Telemachus
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 pm

The statement reads as follow: "Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?   

Back to top Go down

Crisis traps you and is REALLY hungry, what do you do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next