Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid

Go down 
+8
zersergathant
EdgedWeapon
Anime-Junkie
luke112
Nickonaquamagna
Asuroth
Shady Knight
TheArchvile
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Empty
PostSubject: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 pm

C-c-combo breaker!
Muahahahaha!

Okay, this time around we have two potentially rather creepy candidates! Again we're assuming human sized, and that they would be your friend and wouldn't eat you, even if they potentially could.

Dridders could make you awesome clothes! Lightweight and nearly indestructible. She could also make a hammock for you just about anywhere.
She wouldn't be too much trouble, beside potentially leaving webs everywhere, but if you have an attic, she could decorate it to her liking, (Read: Coat absolutely every surface in silk) and leave the rest of your house clean and web-free, people could hardly tell you have her around. She might have a hard time with doors or tight corridors thoughs.
On the other hand, depending on the level of arachaphobia you or your friends have, she might be rather... distressing to have around.

Assuming a Slimoid doesn't leave any "Residue" behind, they wouldn't be too much trouble either, you just have to make sure she (it?) has easy access to water at all times and you basically just have another human around... Albeit one you can see through. She could squeeze herself into just about any space and would never really be in your way.
But it would be kinda off-putting to be able to see her last meal slowly dissolve inside her, and some people might get a little squicked out just by her looks...

I personally like spiders, so it's easy for me to choose. I guess it's mostly a question of what would be less creepy for you.

Sorry Nick! I just couldn't help myself. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 pm

I think I might take a dridder because I think it may be more practical (and stylish), but at the same time, I'd like to see a piece of ham dissolve in a slimoid's tummy. Maintaining the slimoid wouldn't be much of a problem since she can just go to the bathtub.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Dridder, hands down for me Wink. Just can't deny the awesome they can be- and the pranks she could pull if she wanted bwahaha...I'd love to see the look on my friends faces if they walked through the door and she was hanging upside down from the cieling above them! Not to mention web traps. Sorry, gotta love the dridders!
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

PostSubject: Heeeyyyyyyyyyy   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:29 pm

You rat. XD

Well, when I was planning on getting around to Dridders, I would add that depending on the KIND of dridder, they may be be very heavy and clunky and take up a lot of space, or their legs might be sharp and poke through things like pillows, or they could be something soft and light like a water spider dridder. So, some may be easier to keep around than others.

Anyhow.... A slimeoid might be pretty freaking cool. XD

Can't chooose! Gaaah! Now the shoe's on the other foot!

Would bathing with a slimeoid hurt? =(

Lol...
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 pm

slimoid girl for the win Cool
oh the perverted thoughts running through my mind now..... Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 pm

I love slimoids so... Yeah. Didn't even have to think about this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

I have to go for the dridder on this one. I like the sound of indestructible clothes (and the sight of her should be more than enough to scare away any insurance salesmen). However, I dislke the thought of something (or someone) being wrapped up in indestructible silk and then injected with acid to disolve their insides, so she'll probably have to stick to human food. Also, I would probably avoid getting too 'involved' with her, if you know what I mean, because certain spiders have the distressing tendency to eat their mates when they're pregnant (again, wrapped in silk and disolved... squick).

So why does this beat slimoid? The sight of something digesting inside her would be just as squicky as the silk-disolve thing, not to mention the chances of accidently hopping into the bath with her (if she's blue she'd be invisible in water). There are some bits of me I do not want to get disolved.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 pm

I love spiders, and "The Blob" (the ultraviolent 80s remake, not the goofy 50s original) scared the shit out of me as a kid, so I pick the dridder.
Back to top Go down
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Nickonaquamagna wrote:
Would bathing with a slimeoid hurt? =(

I don't think a Slimoid dissolves stuff unless it wants too, so bathing in/with a Slimoid should be safe, I think - that would be either really weird or really hot... Or both, I can't choose...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 am

Ah sadly this one is a no-brainer... I have just a rampant aarachnophobia ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 am

Dridder hands down, they can make free clothing and they don't leave trails of slime all over the place
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 am

Ghaaa, I really don't know xD
I like spiders, and I somehow find a dridder would be a cute and interesting roomie (plus the silk doesn't annoys me). x3
For the slimoid .... a transparent girl seems really intriguing O.O I think i could just watch her the whole time (creepy?) ^^;
Ghaaaa! sobsob
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am

I'll take the slimoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid   Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Roomie 4- Dridder or Slimoid
Page 1 of 1