Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Brainwaves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

My Little Brainwaves Empty
PostSubject: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 pm

I have small brainwaves from time to time, so I decided to post 'em. It'll most probably all be fauna, as I guess I have a better ideas for this than other... things. Don't expect it to be amazing, or right, as I'm still new to this. But I'm still gonna try.

Flying Fish (literally)
Basically a special family (the group before species I believe) which are adapted to be able to fly, sorta like a bird. They generally live in rainclouds, using specially adapted gills to take in water from the clouds, but they can live in other water sources as well.

To be able to fly, the fish have a lighter bone mass, their pectoral fins (the bottom fins nearest to the head) have a much wider surface area, and have stronger muscles around this area.

Also,some species are gliders

They can take 'breaths' of water to venture out of their water source, to hunt for air-breathing prey. They also prey on water-breathing prey aswell (If that makes sense).

Thats all I got for now.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Check the wiki, there's already one of those, called a 'flish'.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 pm

I forgot about them... Sorry if it seemed like copying. But in defence, flying fish don't have feathered wings, they still have fins. And do flish have gills? (general question). If they don't, then they are different. Oh, and it's a family, not a specie, so a flish could always be a specie in the family, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Blizzardile

Length: Around 20m, but can grow up to 40m long
Danger: Medium

A rather lazy crocodile, Blizzardiles inhabit the tundra. While the creatures' head and tail resemble a crocodile, the neck,body and arms look much more like a monitors'. Nearly it's whole body is a whitish colour, expect the eye which is usually a pale yellow. Blizzardiles are very good swimmers, but clumsy on land. They live in areas where avalanches and/or blizzards are common, and near cold water.

It's main style of hunting is to lye in snowdrifts, and wait for potential prey to come close or go over the drift, and lunge for it's neck to deliver a bone-crushing bite, or if small enough, swallow whole. If it cannot use this method, it lyes it wait in a body of water, if possible. Luckily, if you escape from the lunge on land, a Blizzardile will never give chase. If in water or underneath a snowdrift though, it will always give chase. They prefer smaller prey, as it is easier to swallow and Blizzardiles have no ability to chew.

Several Blizzardiles usually 'share' a snowdrift or body of water, although squabbling normally happens over large prey
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Living Shell
The living shell is a stomach and muscles cocooned in a hard, stony substance. It comes in many variations, from small and cone-shaped, to large and spherical-shaped. The material that it is encased in is reacts when exposed to it's own stomach acids, to open it's maw, as no living shell has a working jaw of any kind. When the acids dry off, the mouth reverts back to it's original shape. Eyes look like two (sometimes more) holes drilled into the creatures head. They inhabit both land and water, the latter is the preference for most species

Living shells have two ways of locomotion: either by using their strong 'foot' muscle (like how a mussel moves), or on pairs of small legs. The latter is much more rare in species.

Living shells tend to feed on creatures the same size or smaller compared to itself, as long as it's stomach has room for it. The foot muscle itself is rather tasty, as it tastes the same as the prey it has just caught.

Reproduction is a mystery, but there is a legend that if a living shell squirts some of its stomach juices onto a suitability hard rock, a baby living shell is born a few days later, after the stomach acids have soaked in. This gives many people a reason to believe that living shells are a type of golem, although most evidence strongly disagrees with this
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:55 am

Raki-Ayada
Threat level: low

Extremely docile and commonly found in (but not limited to) the Evernight forest. A large, 50ft tall creature, crossed somewhere between a bird and an ape, with a head much like a dolphin's. It's eyes are covered with a layer of skin, leaving it blind. It has powerful, almost wing-like arms and hand-like feet. A large crest of hair covers the top of the head and runs down the back in males, while both genders have folded bare skin on the chest, leaving the rest of the body covered in a feather-like, grey hair. Males also have two pairs of bony projections on the side of the face.

Raki-ayadi are rarely seen because of a near-silent method of brachiation. A Raki-Ayada's head contains a huge brain, and is capable of using strong psychic abilities, chiefly a psychic field that acts like echolocation; a Raki-Ayada can feel that field for food, threats, etc...

When a possible threat comes too close it is detered with powerful arm slaps, capable of knocking even the largest of predators back a couple of feet.

In some languages, Raki-ayada means 'Mind of the Forest. They are strictly herbivorous.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Well, the Raki-Ayada seems fine to me. It's frightful-looking, rather unique, and harmless- a good herbivore, and one adapted to this Evernight forest you speak of.

The Living Shell, on the other hand, I think you'll want to change something about it. You'll want it to close in response to acid, not open- otherwise, it's going to be difficult for it to digest anything.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Just wondering, with the surfacing of more and more herbivores, should there be a title saying whether they're an herbivore or a carnivore underneath their threat rating?
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:38 am

Thank you for the feedback Very Happy

For the Living Shell, I was just trying to think of something logical, but my logic sucks. I just thought of the idea that the preys body heat could cause the reaction to close the mouth, but that does defy laws of changing states in solids, liquids and gases, in a sense.

And Bael, I thought that the predation of fauna was put in the description of the creature, but I think it's a good idea nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 pm

No I mean like

Name of Creature
Threat Level: minimal - extreme
Herbivore/Carnivore/Omnivore

Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 am

Oh, I did know what you meant, I guess I didn't make that clear, sorry
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

Still need to work some stuff out for this one:

Awe
A sloth-like creature that inhabits the Miragia Forest. While its body size varies, it's armspan never reaches past 20ft. It's dark hair, oddly, flows upwards, defying gravity and is almost always seen holding onto a branch for dear life, as if it would float away if it let go.

It moves so slowly that if any potential predator came past they could easily catch it. But, because a rather odd diet, nothing has ever been able to get even 100ft to any Awe. It feeds on gravity, and because it literally drains the surrounding area of gravitional energy, causing small objects in 100ft to begin to float in midair, by 50ft human sized objects to rise upwards slowly, and from an arms distance even the largest predators begin to float upwards steadily. Because of this the feeding Awe chooses a very, very sturdy tree, as any weaker ones will uproot and float, and an area will much gravity

As an Awe feeds its body inflates slowlyWhen an Awe has finished feeding, it lets go of its branch and floats upwards and out of Felarya. The intentions of this behaviour is unknown, but it's supposedly to mate. Also the way the Awe processes it's diet is unknown and no theory or explanation has been made to suggest how.

As the Awe feeds as well, it moves across the branch and out the other end a dimensional rip forms. A short while after the Awe has floated out of Felarya, this rip opens and a huge amount of gravity comes out, and the rip closes when the gravity in the area levels out before the Awe was there.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 am

Kratamilla

A large caterpillar-like creature that can be as long as a finger to over 45ft long. The must noticeable feature is a huge, hover-like maw at the front of the body between two tusks similar to that of an elephant. TheThe first segment is the largest, having a pair of bright red eyes, two pairs of gills capable of breathing on land and is covered in many spikes, which also run down the flanks. The rest of the segments get smaller as the body progresses into the tail, the tail also having a small maw that is fully operational, sweeping up anything the front manages to miss. There are a line of spots running down the flanks.

Living exclusively and in abundance in the grassier areas of the Green Hell, this creature has a voracious appetite and because of its ability to create a vacuum through its mouth, it eats anything that runs in its path, sucking down grass to the ground, knocking down trees with a plow-shaped snout and tusks. It's teeth in it's maw are able to chew through steel like it was paper and it's gills are also able to 'chew'. It's stubby legs make it a slow, luckily, making escape possible. It could be considered quite docile for a creature of the Green Hell, generally not chasing live meat.

It's hard to know if a Kratamilla metamorphisises, since when an individual is finally full, it migrates far north. Some are also 'trained' using the food on the stick method to direct the Kratamilla, as its not dangerous to ride on the back of one, although actually getting to the back of one is dangerous.

I have done a picture for this one, so I might put it on here.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 pm

I looked back at my ideas and decided to try harder. I found out I have little skill on wording sentences and putting lots of stuff in order recently, so except absolutely no improvement. Very Happy

Blunge

Inhabiting the Grove of carnivorous plants, Blunge are a rotund, long and terrestrial amphibian, standing around 10 tall. It possesses a huge head and heavy jaw adorned by frilly flaps. Likely due to the humidity, its green body looks sweaty and its breaths are largely nasal and loud. A danger to even creatures its size, the gigantic maw hides a tongue suited for clubbing its prey into submission. One precise hit, aided by good vision can beat a human senseless. To escape its own predators, a Blunge has an instinctive reflex to jump, propelled by two tails wrapped under the body, in an unpredictible direction.

Trashchuck

Small bipedial lizards covered in sooty scales, standing at a foot tall. Their round eyes are positioned on tall 'eyelash' crests. The snout is similiar to a crocodile's, hence they have sharp teeth. They have a back hump creating an almost ninety-degree bend to the legs. They possess opposable thumbs. The arms are small and stubby, plus they walk with a waddling gait due to waterfowl feet. This is balanced with a long tail shaped like a rudder. A throat pouch is hidden by a scaly beard.

Despite being sapient, Trashchucks aren't smart. Whoever made them made too many, and the excess numbers have have been sent to Negav to look for jobs. The need for a job is so great that some have been forced to become self-employed or convince themselves they're on strike for 24/7 hours. Telling them otherwise break their little souls.

The advantages of employing Trashchucks are that you've got a bunch of keen, hardworkers that you can pay in literal trash. The disadvantages is you've taken on a bunch of potential fuseblowers, if you don't know how to handle them. All speak without pause, save the occasional 'quack' that allows them to take a breath.

Risenroot

A seemingly hollow tree that grows only in the hottest climates. The stem and leaves grow down into the soil, forming a stable support underground. The root system grows up, arcs then finally down into the earth as well, forming a loose sphere around twenty feet tall and wide. The original seed is found right at the top of the tree, in a depression at the centre. The roots take in any available water, often deep underground, which is all transferred to the seed usually as steam. In the temperatures it is exposed at, with no protection, it baked to the point that it swells and explodes out more spores that mixes with other trees to form more seeds.

Thank you for any critcism. Criticism is all rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:23 am

Those ideas are interesting Smile
Using tongue as a club to bludgeon prey, I don't think any animal use that yet in Felarya . As for risenroot, I am a little confused ^^;  You mention the tree has stem and leaves growing down into the soil and the roots up, does that means the tree is upside down somehow ?
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 am

Basically, yeah. The stem grows down to stop the plant moving, then leaves sprout and stabilise that. I visualise it as a slim cactus that grows upside down

---

Seyenaa

Fully sapient, human-sized beings, slightly similar to hyenas on sight, the Seyenaan are at heart a small seafaring population (approximately 50,000 individuals) spread across Felarya. One can see some difference between the main western population, the smaller eastern population, (both being marine) and the diverse inlanders, largely cut off from either.

In comparison to your average human being, Seyenaa’s exhibit longer arms and shorter legs that is quite noticeable, overall having a squat physique. They have a marginally stooped posture, and each foot has four webbed toes. The masseter and temporalis muscles are more developed, as well as having carnassials instead of grinding molars. A Seyenaan may have any variety of hair colour, though blues are most common and every individual has a suggestion of it. Skin tone tends to be tanned, due to lifestyle. The ears are pointy and triangular, hidden deep in the hair, and a pointy nose. They have a large chest to accommodate huge lungs.

The westerners inhabit the shores surrounding the Shimmering sea, hence their fur is more dense and darker, covering the back, arms and head, whereas the skin is paler. Males also grow facial hair (and sometimes the females). Most live in colonies on the Imoreith tundra.

The eastern colony is smaller in number, stretched across the main continents' shores of Topazial sea. In contrast to the western Seyenaan, which they derive from, they are more sparsely, lightly haired, similar to a human, and darker toned, more exotic. They are also slimmer.

Inlanders are anomalies, tending to look neither west nor east, or mixture of both. Many have an extra adaption to the lakes, rivers or islands they live round, though they still maintain the body shape, ears and short tail of all relatives.

Seyenaan jaws are strong, expelling enough power to break through shells and are great for tearing flesh rather than chewing, hence they are noisy and messy eaters- especially the westerners. Many are accomplished sailors and fishermen, as well as engineers or mechanics of watercraft, taking on a variety of technology. They are amphibious, more so the males who and able to hold their breath for long periods of time. In terms of magic, that using communication is most predominant. Songs and sentences are often used to cast spiritual buffs.

Your stereotypical Seyenaa's language tends to emphasise 'r', 'i' and plosive letters (such as 'b'), due to a laughing drawl. Those in the east sound a little glum, the west more hearty and inland are far more primitive. They are users of shanties while at work and feel safe, which is rare. They are instinctively comfortable near water.

Many Seyenaas are religious to an extent, though it does not make up a large portion of their lifestyle. Simple gratitude to the God of the sea and the Goddess of the land is all that is needed. The people will often ask for good luck before venturing and thank for a good catch. These two deities are depicted as their element- the Seyenaan value the spirit over the body, it could be said- as well as both having a largely neutral nature, though always in conflict, pointing towards the way both always have been shifting through the ages, but are constant. They believe that living off both land and sea is a must to fully thrive and receive an open spirit, something an individual strives for. Females forage on land while males make a living in and on the sea.

Their cuisine has been brought over, if you can handle some of the almost indigestible stuff they eat, often a mixture of spices from the earth and the life of the sea blended together. The typical Seyenaan focuses on communication as a skill, in their own way.

Inlanders however may not follow these beliefs, sometimes having their own completely different view, as they are not so sociable.

Seyenaas tend to take commodities in and out, or around Felarya, including Negav, thanks to their most notable member Grrraviiious Fangrrroof, an eccentric businessman that links the two main colonies together, as well as helping build a small industry in the west for explorers. He himself is a brilliant sailor even amongst his species, quite remarkable for an inlander.

All Seyenaas originate from the far west, having the first to set foot on Felarya doing so hundreds of years ago. Despite having little advantage over other sapient species, their success of maintaining their population could be from their communication- east and west are constantly linking with each other, as well as other species where ever possible, spearheaded by Fangrrroof. Inlanders thrive due to their slight adaptations in body, but largely in mind-set, being naturally secretive.

Thank you for any criticism
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:48 am

Esopterus

Found frequenting heavily-forested areas, Esopteri are brown, insect-like creatures standing on four legs and at fifteen feet. The upper half is almost humanoid, warrior-like, the head sprouting a pair of antennae from a helmet structure. The left wrist extends into a sword, similar to a praying mantis’ limb, with teeth forming an serrated edge to the elbow. The right arm widens to form a reinforced shield and indeed thick spines cover much of the left side. Across the entire body right-angled depressions, ranging from lines to squares and crosses, form on the shell, like wrinkles.

Esopteri form groups of four individuals, slowly traversing with their backs to each other. They do not join forces for security; rather to better the chances of a successful hunt. Despite having little else than a single sharp edge, they wield it ferociously. The group is built on an fragile, false trust and in tough times the weak of a pack may be killed and/ or cannibalised. There is no preference in diet. If it can be killed, it can be eaten.

Arcgle

An Arcgle is a four feet round, plump bird with a tiny bill but gigantic mouth, tilting it up constantly in line with the rest of its body. It has long ear flaps and owlish eyes. Its plumage includes blue to black feathers. The fowl is capable of emitting its own air currents and small vortexes from beneath its wings, not unlike an aeroplane’s engines, to get its heavy mass off the ground.

It prioritizes insects and invertebrates in its diet, including aquatic species- Arcgles live near large sources of water. They are able to dive using their transportation ability, storing air underneath their down as fuel and oxygen; they can hold quite a generous amount. Attacking an Arcgle causes it to use all the trapped air at once- quite like a balloon deflating erratically.

Nhu

Tiny and fluffy, Nhu’s at first appear to pose little danger. Their faces are scrunched up, forming a stout facial disk below bushy eyebrows. There are three prongs on top of the head, which is not distinguishable from the body, with stumpy arms and legs. Its fur is usually almost black, suited to their nocturnal activity.

The true nature of an Nhu becomes apparent at night. They are strongly attracted to dreaming folks, especially those having a nightmare. They feed off the thoughts produced, using the prongs to sense and feed. A strong nightmare is even allows a Nhu to physically change (in the real world) dramatically so it can burn off any excess energy and become large enough to swallow a human in their fitful sleep... Nhus are able to enter the dreamscape they are feeding off however and will do so with happy dreams- don’t be surprised if you suddenly wake up with an hundred other furballs simultaneously.

---

Thank you for any criticism

Last edited by Qwuillin on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying and failing/ then succeeding to get the text not-black)
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Hmm...

Esopterus seemed fine by me at first glance, but afterwards, I saw there's just not much to them. The thing looks like a random encounter, meant only to be a crazy thing that wants to fight you. Though, yanno... the part about slowly traversing with their backs to each other did conjure the thought of the four of them arranged in a cross, one pointing in each direction and all four moving in the same direction. Was creepy.

Arcgle looks nice. Big balloon owls sound pretty amusing. However, if they're four feet around, how do they, you know... survive on insects and invertebrates? You'd need pretty big aquatic invertebrates for that. BTW, wouldn't that be a pun on the Airgle, which uses lightning despite having Air on its name?

Nhu has my two thumbs up. I like the idea of waking up surrounded by furballs that look like the Fat Prince of All Cosmos in a fursuit. However, what do they do during the day? Look for spotted owls? Do they mate or anything? How far do you think they'll be able to find a sleeper?

Jus' some food for thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Firstly, apologies to Stabs for never replying and thank you for your comments. The only thing that I feel I can reply to right now is that at the time I didn't know Airgles existed, otherwise the Arcgle's name would have been no where near similar. I am however going to try and expand on the stuff you brought up, hopefully soon...

---

Too-Too
A Too-Too’s most predominant feature is its rather long nose, much like that of the elephant and fully prehensile. Standing at three feet to the shoulder, these apes call the top of heavily forested areas their home, donning a rather muted brown pelt that holds off at the hands, feet and face. Females ears are small and floppy compared to the stronger, larger and more vibrant ones of males. Gigantic, forward-facing eyes allow them to judge distances to remarkable accuracy.

A Too-Too’s brain is developed, showing exceptional intelligent in the formation of simple tools, as well as close bonds between groups whose members are comprised only of family, though extremely sociable within the species. Groups of individuals from different family groups are known to form at ground level on occasion to produce artistical oddities made from whatever they find. Too-Toos gained their name from the their high-pitched alert, their communication otherwise limited to a spectrum of quiet murmurs.

Maze
A crop-like grass that grows in dimensionally-unstable areas. Completely pale white, Maze is tall and lean, bursting with kernels at the head. It grows and multiplies rapidly, fueled by magic-sucking roots leaving little need for water or sunlight. Indeed, each plant’s stem is swollen to the brim with excess magic, however it is not wise to go near to the plants because of this; between two individuals there is a very high possibly a dimensional tunnel has formed. Upon entering, one will notice the plants growing taller, arcing over and continuing for what looks like forever. The first tunnel leads to a split, so does the second, the third and so on, forming a literal maze that feels like it never ends. Eventually the victim reaches the end of the featureless network with only a few seconds gone by in Felarya...

Grastucule
Half-hammerhead, half bird, an Grastucule’s head structure and expansive wingspan does not hinder its ability to dig. Suited to open, flat areas, their eyes are bulbous, black orbs able to see in almost any direction. Their legs are relatively short. The back is lined by hair-like appendages, jutting out of grubby feathers, ending in a short, tattered tail. The wings are broad, well built for soaring yet can be pressed close to the sides during burrowing.

Most at home over and under the Ivokan Savanna, at night these large, opportunistic predators launch assaults from above while prey has no cover, gliding low like a stealth aircraft. During the day however, when the grass stands upright, tactics are switched to ambushes from below, with only the eyes sticking above the surface. In order to defend themselves, Grastucule launch a number of expendable, jagged teeth from mouths.

---

Anyways, because I haven't brainstormed in forever. Thank you for any criticism
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Tha's be fine, pal. We all do.

Maze sounds like my kind of thing. Gets me curious about what's yer plan on this...
-Do you mean for it to always return to the same point you started in, or is there a risk of ending somewhere else?
-Are there permanent denizens in mazespace, local threats of any sort, or is it just thirty miles of winding corridors? And just corridors and three-ways, or be there twists, turns, slopes, up and down? How about the stuff the corridors are made of, is it indestructible? I hope not.
-Be there any animals that like maze more than others?
-Are you naming it after "maize", an olden worde for corn?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Nice job on those ! I really like the maze idea :)It's original and it sounds like something you would find in Miragia forest ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Brainwaves   My Little Brainwaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Brainwaves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: New ideas-
Jump to: