Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Commercial Spoofs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

Felarya Commercial Spoofs Empty
PostSubject: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 pm

NOTE: Seemed like the best place to put this. If it ain't, feel free to move it.

Hello, ladies. How are you? Fantastic. Does your neko look like me? No. Can it smell like mine? Yes. Should he use Old Spice Neko Wash? I dunno. Do you like the smell of ADVENTURE? Do you want a neko that smells like he can carry you through the jaws of a giant naga he just beat with his own hands? Of course you do. SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life. So ladies, should YOUR neko smell like an Old Spice neko? You tell me.

Hello ladies. Look at your neko. Now back to me. Now back at your man, now back to ME. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped using lady-scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like me. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're on a giant mermaid, with the neko your neko could smell like. Whats in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again. The tickets are now diamonds! Anything is possible when your neko smells like a male and not a female. I'm on a dridder.

Giant size coming soon.

DISCLAIMER: We're not saying this will make you smell like someone who could beat a Guardian without even trying, but we are insinuating it.

Feel free to post your own.

Last edited by MetaSkipper on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 am

err... I admit I don't get it sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:53 am

I think he means to write parodies of existing contemporary adverts by twisting them to have a Felarya theme. For example, his second entry parodies this hilarious advert by marketing it to nekos. It's a really fun idea! Very Happy Sadly since he's taken what is probably the most popular advert out there I'll have to go for this British cult classic...

REMEMBER ME? GUNTHER! Over a million adventurers around Felarya are at it! They've replaced their multi-purpose defenses wiiiith CILLIT BANG UNIVERSAL DEPREDATOR!

"It's great on dridders; I don't need any other weapon."
"Nagas eating my employees used to drive me mad, but Cillit Bang takes care of it. I even use it on Cyganeka Worms! 'mazing!"

NAGAS, FAIRIES, MERMAIDS, CYGANEKA WORMS!

"So wonderful!"

CILLIT BANG UNIVERSAL DEPREDATOR! BANG AND THE PREDATOR IS GONE!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 am

Yay I love parodies. Now all we need to do is animate what MetaSkipper came up with and BAM, internet meme~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:22 am

McKindle : haha ok I see, thank you Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Crisis:
--------------
OOOh! This is my jam!

There is a place
Where the human's what's for dinner
Charmed, fun, and wild
There must be something in the water.
Eating nekos too
Talking Elements of
Our Pred-ies hang out too
Cause they know we're awesome nagas
You could travel the world
But no one can play like the girls with the scales
Once you party with nagas
You'll be seeing stomachs Oohh ooh Oohhh

Felarya girls, we're kinda magical
Scales on tails, nothing on top
bare-skin coats, so cute
We'll blow your mind
Aaaah ah, aaaahh!

Felarya girls, we're naga-fabulous
Fast, fine, fierce, we eat 'til we drop
Cutie marks represent
Now put your hands up

Aaahhh ah aaahh

I are ashamed of myself....

Since I can't quite post links yet, look up "equestria girls" on youtube.
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Do the branches of the forest cut into your shoulder? Is your prey shooting arrows that are annoying? Introducing the Tiddy Man! The cute little guy that elminates all those problems! Designed to make hunting more comfortable. The Tiddy Bear snaps onto your shoulder strap, and moves up and down to remove the pressure wherever you need it.

"Those branches used to hit so hard I could hardly breathe! Now, with the Tiddy Man, I really enjoy hunting again."

The patent-pending design clings to work from either the left side or right breast, and fits all body types. Just put it on, slide it where it relieves the pain, and and hunt away. The Tiddy Man stays where you want it, until you move it.

"My wife always used to complain about the pain from those random arrows. Not anymore!"
"And the Tiddy Man works so great, he got one for himself, too."

The cuddly Tiddy Man is filled with soft, cushy flesh, so it snuggles comfortably to your needs. Place it here, or here, or anywhere you need to keep those irritating arrows from digging in.

"Those arrows were always digging in! But the Tiddy Man makes it comfortable for me to hunt again."

The Tiddy Man works great for males and females and younglings of all sizes! It works for everyone! And it's easy to slide out of the way when not in use. The secure snap-on grip makes the Tiddy Man safe and fun for infants and small children.

"If you're into the hunt like I am, you're really gonna love the comfort of the Tiddy Man like I am!"

Now you can have your own Tiddy Man, and eliminate those annoying breast impact pains! Call and order your Tiddy Man right now!

---------------------
Does that name creep anyone else out?

This is not a double post at all! More of a... bi post! Yes! No rules broken here!
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Shame on me for bumping without posting meaningful content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Commercial Spoofs   Felarya Commercial Spoofs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Commercial Spoofs
Page 1 of 1