HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm

I can't help it...I'm a total Seth MacFarlane whore and still laugh my ass off watching good ol' Family Guy. The sheer randomness of it all keeps me coming back, especially the 'cutaway gags'. For those who never watched it, that's when the show 'cuts away' to a non-sequitur where just about anything can happen. I think my favorite is Muddy Waters's kidneystone. For something that's totally random but not necessarily a 'cutaway', I still ROFL at Jewish Optimus Prime.

So, what if you were writing an episode and wanted to throw in some Felarya gags? How outlandish would they be? Right now, I'm blank, so all of you have fun.

EDIT: GOT ONE!

Brian: There's always one jerkass who conveniently doesn't tell you all the rules, like during that weekend I spent in Felarya.
*cut to Brian and a human-sized Melany somewhere in the Giant Tree*
Brian: Soooo, that spot by the big grumpy-looking pink-haired chick is the designated smoking area?
Melany (big shit-eating grin): You got it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Laughing thats rich
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:06 am

I must admit that the randomness was what I liked about Family Guy, too. :3 I think it'd be fun to think up some things like this. I'll let you know if I come up with any! ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:22 am

Got another one!

Meg: Oh, why do I screw up every time I try to lend a hand?! This is worse than when I pitched in for that Safe Harbor birthday bash!
*cut to Meg and Isham right outside Safe Harbor*

Meg: Oh, it's such a shame you just got back from Milly's, Isham! Im ade the right call...Jade absolutely loved that huge birthday cake! I guess she's never tasted cheesecake before...
Isham: Yeah, well, uhhh, Meg, here's the thing. Little known fact about Jade. Y'see, she's...lactose intolerant.
Meg: *smile fades as eyes widen*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey, is that true about Jade? :O Neat!
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Peter: Aw, man, I feel dumber than the time I went to that magical fairy-land.
*Walking through the jungle, holding a flare gun*
Peter: Well, this seems perfectly legitimate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Laughing These are great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 am

Brian: *sniffs* What's that smell?

Adam West: Oh, that's me. Ever since I came back from that freak world, I haven't been able to get the smell of stomach acid off of me.
---
*Wearing Batman outfit, swinging from a tree on a Bat-line*
Adam: I am Batmaaan! *swings into Crisis' mouth and gets swallowed*
---
*Driving the Batmobile*
Adam: I'm Batman! *drives into a dryad's mouth and gets swallowed*
---
*tied up and hanging in the air*
Adam: I'm Batman! *throws a Batarang with his free arm and cuts the rope, falling into Mennysan's mouth and gets swallowed*
---
*climbing up the side of a purple building*
Adam: I am so Batman. *the building turns out to be Melany, who's antler he has hooked with his Bat-hook, he gets lifted into her mouth and gets swallowed*
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Another gem from yours truly...

Lois: Peter, you've got to admit, your bad habits do tend to rub off on people. Remember what happened that time we landed in Felarya?

*cut to somewhere in the Giant Tree where Lea is reading. Peter and Lois walk up*

Lea: Hmmm, new arrivals?
Lois: Yeaaaah, we kinda...ran into your friend Crisis an hour ago.
Lea: And you're not partially digested yet? Wow, you must've made quite an impression.
Peter: Yep, turns out your gal pal has a thing for singing and music!
Lea: Well, that's wonderful!
Lois: Somehow, I think your other snake-girl friend will disagree....

*cut to Anna's workplace, where she's glaring daggers at Crisis, who is obnoxiously singing Surfin' Bird, complete with exaggerated dance, just like Peter does*

-------------------------------

I had to, folks. Sorry, I just...had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Nyahahahah! ^_^ That one is really good!
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 am

Have I mentioned how much these made me laugh?

No?

Well, now I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Greyman wrote:
Another gem from yours truly...

<Snip>

Haha, this one is an absolute CLASSIC! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:32 am

Seriously, will NO ONE else try again with their own? Must I do EVERYTHING myself?

So be it.

Since I have yet to use Chris and Stewie, here goes....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris: I'm...not the best person to ask for advice about this sort of thing.

*cut to a Deluran base with Chris and a then-human Anna*

Chris: Sure, volunteer to be transferred to the Felaryan division! What could go wrong?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stewie: (sarcastically) Oh yes, this'll go off without a hitch, like when Lily tried to kill Lea.

Cut to inside the Giant Tree, where Lea is quietly reading a book. Lily is sneaking up behind her, thorny vines extended like whips. Unfortunately, before she can strike, the flaming wreckage of a Felarya Express flight crashes through the tree, and Lily gets dragged under the nose of the plane. Peter and Ernie the giant yellow chicken burst out of the cockpit, deep in a fist-fight as usual. As Lily pulls herself out from under the wreckage, Peter and Ernie pass by. Enraged, she feebly lashes out with her vines, ensnaring both Peter and Ernie by the arm. But they drag Lily towards them, beat the snot out of her, then resume their pointless fight. Lea had been watching the whole thing with a disinterested look, then nonchalantly looks away from Lily's mangled body and back to her book, turns the page, and keeps reading as if nothing happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did it really happen like this between Lily and Lea? I doubt it. Otherwise Lily would also have a hatred for yellow chickens.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 am

*falls out of char laughing hard* Laughing oh my god that was too funny, I completly saw that Peter and Erine fight sence , You should write the script for a Felaryan themed Family guy epsiode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Peter: Man, this is a bigger turn-off than that time I went to Felarya.

Peter is shown standing in front of a fairy, a naga and a slug girl.

Peter: (To the fairy) Whoa-ho-ho, those breasts! Those thighs! I'd eat a steak off those curves any day. (To the naga, less enthusiastically) W-well, okay, a little unusual perhaps, but you've still got charm! All the important bits are above the species line anyway. (To the slug girl, looking disgusted) Aww geez, okay, who ruined the beautiful upper half by putting it on Meg's body? You could've at least gone with Sarah Jessica Parker's body over there. (Indicates to a centaur)

Last edited by McKindle on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added an extra bit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 pm

luke112 wrote:
*falls out of char laughing hard* Laughing oh my god that was too funny, I completly saw that Peter and Erine fight sence , You should write the script for a Felaryan themed Family guy epsiode.

Well, it's not Felarya-themed, but if you're itching for giantess action in Family Guy with at least one instance of vore, I do have something else: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3937534/1/Attack_of_the_100_Foot_Meg_Griffin

Anyway, why limit this to only Family Guy and Felarya?

Stewie: Oh yes yes yes, just leave an immensely powerful electromagnet in the hands of the Fat Man. I mean, it's not as if even moderately-intelligent people have ever had mishaps with one of those....

*cut to about a hundred yards outside Milly's hut, where we can hear Milly and Yemic's voices*

Milly: Hmmmm, not quite sure what this does, Yemic. Maybe I should take this to Anna and find out.
Yemic: Awww, no need for that, Milly. This thing doesn't look dangerous. Just flip it on and see what happens.
Milly: Well......OK.

*a faint clicking sound can be heard---half a second later, The Enterprise-E comes crashing down onto the hut, flattening it*

------------------------------

Yeah, that's right, the Enterrpise from the movies. The one on TNG was a clunky, ugly piece of junk. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Peter at the gym- "Boy, I havent had the urge try any new habits, since I started smoking in Felarya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Here's something for the comic book nerds out there!

------------------------------------------

Stewie: Oh, I have a feeling this will be a worse tactical error than when Crisis was recruited into the Sinestro Corps.

*cut to Qward, where Sinestro is hovering in front of Crisis, who is in full Sinestro Corps uniform*

Sinestro: New recruit from the previously unknown sector called 'Felarya', you have been chosen because of your ability to instill great fear. As a member of the Sinestro Corps, you will share in the glory of bringing about a new era of peace and order in the universe, all through the mastery of fear. For this, you must...h-h-hold on for a moment. Where is your unit instructor, and the other new recruits?
Crisis: (blank face shifts to an overly cheery one) Let me show you! *uses her yellow ring to conjure up a hand that bitch-slaps Sinestro around, knocking his ass out; then Crisis plucks Sinestro out of the air with that yellow hand and pops him into her mouth*

-------------------------------------------

Hooray! This marks my first time EVER writing Felarya-related vore! And it was fun. Picturing cheerful, friendly Crisis in the uniform of the dreaded Sinestro Corps had me grinning ear-to-ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 pm

*claps* I love that one!!! <3
Back to top Go down
racemaster7
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:26 am

Ok ok, I have no idea how I got to this thread but I like it. So here's my attempt:

(Louis and Peter are renting a car. Louis is sitting in the drivers seat while Peter is standing outside the car. The car is making strange noises)
Louis: "Come on Peter get in the car!"
Peter: "No way! Not with the sounds the engine is making."
Louis: "Its fine Peter, I'm sure its nothing."
Peter: "I said no! Strange noises in car engines is the first sign something is wrong. Its like walking into a moist cave in Felarya."

(Cut to Peter walking into a giant mouth holding a torch. He looks around and tests the soft tongue with his foot)
Peter: "Now that's odd..."

---

(Brian and Stewie are sitting at the table discussing what would happen if Stewie managed to take over the world)
Brian: "Even if you did succeed you wouldn't know what to do with yourself!"
Stewie: "What do you mean?"
Brian: "The experience would be overwhelming! It'd be like Quagmire visiting Felarya."

(Quagmire is standing on a small patch of grass a few meters away from where Vivian is sitting. Vivian is making a very suggestive pose)
Vivian: "Come here little man, you look like the kind that really knows how to satisfy a woman."
Quagmire: (looking to camera) "Giggity!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://racemaster7.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Been a week, and I have no fresh ideas. So what to do? Adopt a pre-existing, incredibly gross scene and put a Felarya coat of paint on it.

*cut to the Giant Tree, where Milly, Jora, Lucilya and Crisis are standing around*

Milly: OK everyone, I got my hands on some of the emetic darts that are standard issue for FOOD mercenaries. Whoever goes the longest without puking...gets to go depopulate that new neko village Subeta found around Ur-Sagol.

*all four stick themselves with a dart*

Milly: OK, how's everyone doing so far?
Crisis: Just fine so far.
Jora: Nothing yet.
Milly: Don't know if anyone's got a close look at that neko village yet, but...hey, those look and smell like some incredibly tasty nek...*all of a sudden vomits explosively*
Jora: Hooo yeah, one down. I know someone who won't be having any...*follows up by vomiting violently*
Crisis: Uhhhh, suddenly I don't feel so good...
Lucilya: Well I feel just fine. Guess I'll be going and...*upchucks profusely*
Crisis: Ohhhh YES! *gets up and daces around* That neko village is mine! I get to eat the whole...*finally pukes*
Jora: Oh God, no wonder FOOD mercenaries are in demand. Their gear is...*pukes again*
Milly: My insides are on fire! Hlaani wasn't kidding when...*pukes again*
Lucilya: *pukes again* Someone, quick, get behind me and pull on my antennae!
Crisis: OK OK OK! *grabs Lucilya's antennae from behind, but Crisis pukes on back on her head, and then Lucilya's puke propels them into a tree wall*

*all four are sprawled out, gagging and sputtering, everything covered in puke*
Milly: OK, I think we're all spent now.
*suddenly, Katrika slithers in* Katrika: I got slug girls! Who wants some?
Milly, Jora, Lucilya & Crisis: *all puke in unison*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
French snack

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Greyman wrote:

Oh, gods. You're making me feel queasy too. Laughing

Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 am

Greyman wrote:
Been a week, and I have no fresh ideas. So what to do? Adopt a pre-existing, incredibly gross scene and put a Felarya coat of paint on it.

*cut to the Giant Tree, where Milly, Jora, Lucilya and Crisis are standing around*

Milly: OK everyone, I got my hands on some of the emetic darts that are standard issue for FOOD mercenaries. Whoever goes the longest without puking...gets to go depopulate that new neko village Subeta found around Ur-Sagol.

*all four stick themselves with a dart*

Milly: OK, how's everyone doing so far?
Crisis: Just fine so far.
Jora: Nothing yet.
Milly: Don't know if anyone's got a close look at that neko village yet, but...hey, those look and smell like some incredibly tasty nek...*all of a sudden vomits explosively*
Jora: Hooo yeah, one down. I know someone who won't be having any...*follows up by vomiting violently*
Crisis: Uhhhh, suddenly I don't feel so good...
Lucilya: Well I feel just fine. Guess I'll be going and...*upchucks profusely*
Crisis: Ohhhh YES! *gets up and daces around* That neko village is mine! I get to eat the whole...*finally pukes*
Jora: Oh God, no wonder FOOD mercenaries are in demand. Their gear is...*pukes again*
Milly: My insides are on fire! Hlaani wasn't kidding when...*pukes again*
Lucilya: *pukes again* Someone, quick, get behind me and pull on my antennae!
Crisis: OK OK OK! *grabs Lucilya's antennae from behind, but Crisis pukes on back on her head, and then Lucilya's puke propels them into a tree wall*

Nyah. :/ I dislike this one on a personal level. It kind of downed me with the incinsideracy level twoards the prey species. I know that's sort of a thing in Felarya, but it still makes me sad whenever I see it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:43 am

French snack wrote:
Greyman wrote:

Oh, gods. You're making me feel queasy too. Laughing

Is this a bad time to say I kinda got the idea after reading some of your stories? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya   

Back to top Go down

ideas for Family Guy 'cutaway gags' about Felarya
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1