Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 pm

ducksketeer wrote:
Laughing What I mean by that is that anything that'd give me no other option than to fight it here probably won't care too much about a sword Razz

...o.o You are smarter than most N00bs to realize that. A sword is a great thing but in Felarya, as we see in the early Tome 1, it cannot always be relied on. Speed and luck are usually your best friends. ^_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
ducksketeer wrote:
Laughing What I mean by that is that anything that'd give me no other option than to fight it here probably won't care too much about a sword Razz

...o.o You are smarter than most N00bs to realize that. A sword is a great thing but in Felarya, as we see in the early Tome 1, it cannot always be relied on. Speed and luck are usually your best friends. ^_-

What about guns?

Or talking to the giantess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
felarya_refugee
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Welcome to Felarya new people!  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Ponyboyace
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:59 pm

I suppose I outta put a post on here to officially tell you all who I am.

I'm PonyboyAce. The name comes from two of my nicknames I had in the past: Ponyboy from the book "The Outsiders" by S. E. Hinton due to my resemblance to the character of the same name, and Ace from Ace Ventura due to how often I used to wear Hawaiian shirts.

I am a recent college graduate with an associates degree in Music Composition. My main and favorite instrument is the guitar (both acoustic and electric varieties); I also play the piano and have been known to occasionally pick up the violin. I have written pieces for a variety of instruments, but guitar and piano are my favorites to write for.

I am very much into vore. Karbo's take on the subject is particularly enjoyable to me. I adore every new post made on his dA page and always await his next ones. It is due to this fascination about Karbo and his creation, Felarya, that I found these forums: a vast and expansive documentation of how everything has played out over the years. I'm not ignorant to how little traffic flows through here nowadays; nevertheless, I hope to participate in what ways I can to get creativity for the world flowing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:02 pm

Welcome Ponyboy Ace! What a coincidence, I also read that book and (due to my interest in MLP at the time) was called Ponyboy by some "friends" in highschool.

I'm Dragon808tr/Tyler on here, and have been for quite some years. I love this place despite it being rather slow nearly all the time. The Discord and the DA group just don't have the same kick to me. Something about a fourm just seems the best fit really. (Just don't PM on here, at least not me as my box is always full). Apparently, sometime before I joined in 2014, there was a rather large fight between some writers and artists about the direction Felarya should go in. This apparently lead to harsh fights and devides, and made the fourms rather quiet. Some people remain quite bitter about this devide though, and have moved on to other things. (Ex, the person who made the canon character Fenja the Jotun wants nothing to do with Felarya anymore and the character is now abandoned. Which is a huge shame as I see Jotuns as having a lot of potential.)

Anyway, a bit about me, I absolutely love Felarya and reading the wiki and some stories (El Portero, French Snack, and Karbo's rare stories come to mind here). I enjoy analizing the universe, though not to the degree it becomes unfun. But things like "Where would you want to go in Felarya?" and "Who would you like to meet?" are my favorites. Personally, I am a huge fan of Roleplaying! I wish it was more active here. I'm not the best of course, but I really love it! I also write short stories as gifts for friends sometimes. (BTW I'm prey for Rp and prefer DeviantArt notes or Discord)

Anyway, I've rambled on enough. Welcome to the Fourms again and I certianly look forward to talking with you more! Hopefully we can have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 am

Welcome to Felarya, and to the forum!

Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. It's mostly dead by now, so don't expect much activity from us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44