Felarya

Felarya forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : In Ruby's cave in the Imoreith Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Ah yes, I see you on Vent now and again. I hope we have enlightened ya :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
avatar

Posts : 2690
Join date : 2007-12-16
Age : 24
Location : The Country of Kangaroos and Criminal Scum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:32 am

Billyblue999 wrote:
And I have looked through the wiki a bit as well,so yay, I guess. Through I must admit I spent most of my wiki time, recently, on the chronology section, I kind of have a thing for history and such.
Billyblue999 wrote:
I kind of have a thing for history and such.
Billyblue999 wrote:
History
You really need to talk to Jaette Troll. Can't have too many history buffs around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
French snack
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : in Milly's stomach. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 am

Welcome, there!

_________________
Meet Milly the giantess, Jissy the naga, Tina the tomthumb, and the others... My Felarya stories are here, and here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
avatar

Posts : 4034
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 29
Location : Shatterock Caldera

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:32 am

Lol AJ. XD

and welcome billy blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
avatar

Posts : 479
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 25
Location : Running from something

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 am

Welcome to the forums, Billyblue and Bealis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Hi!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 am

I've graduated from "lurker" to "that new guy!" Yay! Been around teh wiki a bit.

Not much to say here....
I play Team Fortress 2 and Civilization 5.
I am a sarcastic jerk-face. (Probably shouldn't have said that.)

Well, as they say in programming, hello world!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
avatar

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 pm

welcome to you two Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karbo.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : In Ruby's cave in the Imoreith Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 pm

MetaSkipper wrote:
I've graduated from "lurker" to "that new guy!" Yay! Been around teh wiki a bit.

Not much to say here....
I play Team Fortress 2 and Civilization 5.
I am a sarcastic jerk-face. (Probably shouldn't have said that.)

Well, as they say in programming, hello world!

I'm thinkin' Zion will have a new friend. :3

At any rate, welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
MetaSkipper wrote:
I've graduated from "lurker" to "that new guy!" Yay! Been around teh wiki a bit.

Not much to say here....
I play Team Fortress 2 and Civilization 5.
I am a sarcastic jerk-face. (Probably shouldn't have said that.)

Well, as they say in programming, hello world!

I'm thinkin' Zion will have a new friend. :3

At any rate, welcome.

Should I know who he is? Do I want to know? Will I end up knowing anyway?

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone here have a Steam Account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : In Ruby's cave in the Imoreith Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:44 pm

He comes on Ventrilo. He'll be around soon on the forum; just on a bit of offtime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Welcome to BillyBlue and MetaSkipper! ^_^ Some people around here give quite harsh-sounding criticisms. Please don't be discouraged, they are only trying to weed out the bad writers that won't take advice on their work because they think it's perfect. Just separate the helpful advice from the negative-sounding comments and use it to better your work, and never give up. ^_^


Also, fans of TF2 might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0O7hMbSSo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
avatar

Posts : 441
Join date : 2011-06-04
Age : 20
Location : Chilling with some stupid Storm Sprite in the UK.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Welcome everyone! cheers Also Nyaha that video was hilarious! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 am

^_^ I know, right? It always makes me laugh, too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Dearville
Helpless prey
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi everyone,

my name is Dearville,
the first time I have seen felarya was on a single picture on youtube and I was impressed, so I was looking for more on the internet and now, months later^^, I'm here. Hope there will possibilities to enlarge the Felarya-Universe. You all have done great work, keep it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Dearville wrote:
Hi everyone,

my name is Dearville,
the first time I have seen felarya was on a single picture on youtube and I was impressed, so I was looking for more on the internet and now, months later^^, I'm here. Hope there will possibilities to enlarge the Felarya-Universe. You all have done great work, keep it. Wink

Hi from one newbie to another!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Welcome!^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dearville
Helpless prey
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:25 am

MetaSkipper wrote:
Dearville wrote:
Hi everyone,

my name is Dearville,
the first time I have seen felarya was on a single picture on youtube and I was impressed, so I was looking for more on the internet and now, months later^^, I'm here. Hope there will possibilities to enlarge the Felarya-Universe. You all have done great work, keep it. Wink

Hi from one newbie to another!

And Hi to you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 am

Welcome Dearville. Glad you found us. ^_^ If you sumbit work, keep in mind that it will likely be criticized. Some people here make very harsh-sounding criticisms, but please don't let it discourage you. Just separate the helpful advice from the negative-sounding words and use it to better your work. :3 Don't give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Dearville
Helpless prey
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 am

Nyaha wrote:
Welcome Dearville. Glad you found us. ^_^ If you sumbit work, keep in mind that it will likely be criticized. Some people here make very harsh-sounding criticisms, but please don't let it discourage you. Just separate the helpful advice from the negative-sounding words and use it to better your work. :3 Don't give up.

No problem for me. Thanks for the welcome. Of course criticisms are difficult to deal with, but i guess if you can handle them, they ensure that we work harder and better. For a better result.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Dearville wrote:
Nyaha wrote:
Welcome Dearville. Glad you found us. ^_^ If you sumbit work, keep in mind that it will likely be criticized. Some people here make very harsh-sounding criticisms, but please don't let it discourage you. Just separate the helpful advice from the negative-sounding words and use it to better your work. :3 Don't give up.

No problem for me. Thanks for the welcome. Of course criticisms are difficult to deal with, but i guess if you can handle them, they ensure that we work harder and better. For a better result.

Oh, and one more thing:

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!


(Sorry. I was just on YouTube. ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 649
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 34
Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:01 pm

That's the spirit. Good criticism isn't for harming, but for helping.

And of course, welcome to the forums. Remember: it's all giggles and ideas until a predator comes for a snack. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Feadraug wrote:
That's the spirit. Good criticism isn't for harming, but for helping.

And of course, welcome to the forums. Remember: it's all giggles and ideas until a predator comes for a snack. Razz
Well, it can still be giggles even then. Can't judge every book by their cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Dearville
Helpless prey
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:34 am

Nyaha wrote:
Dearville wrote:
Nyaha wrote:
Welcome Dearville. Glad you found us. ^_^ If you sumbit work, keep in mind that it will likely be criticized. Some people here make very harsh-sounding criticisms, but please don't let it discourage you. Just separate the helpful advice from the negative-sounding words and use it to better your work. :3 Don't give up.

No problem for me. Thanks for the welcome. Of course criticisms are difficult to deal with, but i guess if you can handle them, they ensure that we work harder and better. For a better result.

Oh, and one more thing:

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!


(Sorry. I was just on YouTube. ^^Wink

......, ok Smile I must admit...I don't really understand what you try to say^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dearville
Helpless prey
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 am

oooooooh, now I get it Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Dearville wrote:
oooooooh, now I get it Laughing
Rejoice, proud adventurer, for you are one of us now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce yourself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I am here to introduce myself.
» Defense Files Motion 11-19-09 to "Introduce Prior Bad Acts" By Roy Kronk
» Well it's about time I introduce myself
» WELCOME TO ALL - A message from Admin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: