Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nipa101
Naga food
nipa101

Introduce yourself - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:18 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://tlank606@Gmail.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello everyone! I am Dragon808tr! (Or Tyler if you wish). I am a HUGE fan of Vore (no duh) and karbo is an excellent artist and Felarya is really cool. I also really enjoy Rp'ing. Im usually a prey, but i can be a pred if needed in certain situations.

When I was little, i used to be afraid of being eaten by things (I was actually almost swallowed alive once by an Emu). Over time, i started to enjoy the idea of being eaten and swallowed and digested, although I didnt know it was a fetish. I wrote stories about this in a secret book. Then on 10/8/11 I discovered that my strange obsession had a name - Vore! Karbo was one of my first vore artists and I liked his work (which encluded some early Felarya stuff). Over time, i discovered more artists and liked them too, expanding my vore world. Then on October 20 of this year, i stumbled on the Felarya Wiki! I fell in love immediately and loved the rich stories and enviroments and art! I came on here to share my love of it, make some friends, discuss stuff, and maybe feed some predators! (Rp)

Quick Bio:
Sex: Male
Likes: Vore, Rp, Games, Bio, science, MLP:Fim, Brony (Please be respectful if you dont like it, and I will do the same)
Dislikes: Trolls/mean people, liars, cheaters and not much else.

Note:I am in College and may not be on too often, but I will be eventually.

I have a Skype and Steam I use most of the time and it is easy to talk or Rp with me there if you'd like. Or email or Google hangouts.

Well, thats the basics of me! Feel free to PM or reply or anything if you want more details or to talk. I'd be more than happy to talk with anyone!

Again, please don't be upset if i'm not on all the time, as I have college work to do. I apploigise in advance.

I hope to see you around and here's to a great time!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Looks like the bronies are finally discovering Felarya! Someone else who recently joined is also a fan! But we don't judge here in Felarya, any kind as welcome as long as they're respectful of the people and the setting, and don't start any flamewars. XD I'm Nyaha, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a peetty experienced RPer myself, so I look forward to seeing what you can do. ^_^ Hope you'll stop by the chatbox and say hi so I can get to know you!

P.S. that seems like a lot of personal information to put on the internet for everyone to see. o.o Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Looks like the bronies are finally discovering Felarya! Someone else who recently joined is also a fan! But we don't judge here in Felarya, any kind as welcome as long as they're respectful of the people and the setting, and don't start any flamewars. XD I'm Nyaha, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a peetty experienced RPer myself, so I look forward to seeing what you can do. ^_^ Hope you'll stop by the chatbox and say hi so I can get to know you!

P.S. that seems like a lot of personal information to put on the internet for everyone to see. o.o Just sayin'.

I'm very respectful of other opinions. I usually try to end any fighting i see. My first reply! Yay! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:23 am

dragon808tr wrote:

I'm very respectful of other opinions. I usually try to end any fighting I see.

Yep, that sure sounds like a fellow Brony. Welcome.

I actually came here after proofreading a cross-over MLP / Felarya story. A Mary Sue stumbles onto a dimensional leyline and ends up in Felarya where she is promptly eaten by the first fairy she encounters.

The kicker: back in Equestria, the princesses are in panic! Someone discovered the way how they, fairies in disguise, entered Equestria! This is horrible! What if the Queen of the Fairies finds out about their cushy lifestyle here, where for centuries they have secretly eaten all criminals!

Anyway, it's the rich worldbuilding that attracted me as well, and perhaps we can work on something together?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:43 am

*bows low* Welcome to Felarya my good Tyler. I am Darth Nergal, or Nergal if you wish. Pay no heed to the "Darth" in my name, it in no way means I'm an evil Sith plotting your doom. >-> I'm happy to welcome you to our little world. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Thanks for the warm welcome!   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:25 pm

I'd like to thank you all for a warm welcome so far! Id love to talk to all of you!

Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 pm

dragon808tr wrote:

Quick Bio:
Sex: Male
Likes: Vore, Rp, Games, Bio, science, MLP:Fim, Brony (Please be respectful if you dont like it, and I will do the same)
Dislikes: Trolls/mean people, liars, cheaters and not much else.

Note:I am in College and may not be on too often, but I will be eventually.

I have a Skype and Steam I use most of the time and it is easy to talk or Rp with me there if you'd like. Or email or Google hangouts.

Well, thats the basics of me! Feel free to PM or reply or anything if you want more details or to talk. I'd be more than happy to talk with anyone!

Again, please don't be upset if i'm not on all the time, as I have college work to do. I apploigise in advance.

I hope to see you around and here's to a great time!

Hello there new member! Heh it's been a while since I've seen somebody's RL bio, I did one myself one my first forum. Ahhh memories. Anywho welcome to the man eating, but strangely friendly, jungles of Felarya! Watch your step and please stop by at the Hotel Vivian over by Chirdonri Falls. One night will make you want to stay forever~
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 am

Welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:53 am

So - hope, I got that right... I´m introducing me right from the Beginning, because I don´t like to lurk along in a Forum and no one gets to know me.

As You can easily see, my Name is Bandur Khan (after one of my numerous RPG-Characters). I´m from Central Europe (that´s why my English may be a lil´ bit strange) - and I´m a HUGE RPG-Ultra-Nerd!
You may see - it all started after my Time in the Navy - when I got back to be an E-Bass-Player in a Heavy-Metal-Band, because our Drummer Charlie got me cold with FASA´s CYBERPUNK 2020. At this Time I´ve been often drawing my own little Comics in the so-called `Captain-Future-Style´, because the Term MANGA showed up a few Years later.
So I had many Opportunities to work at my own Style by drawing Characters für my Pals (like my Avatar). Since I also built much Models in 1/48 (also Warhammer.40K and Stuff), I thought: Why not use some spacy Models as Reference Models in our RPGs - You quickly can build little Dioramas and show, who´s standing where - and show, what he is able to see or not. Saves lotsa Time, I swear!
Then my first PC showed up - I´m still a Moron in PC-Things so I don´t have Facebook, Skype or other Stuff like that (because I´m afraid of Bugs) - I´m happy enough I managed to put one of my Pics as an Aavatar in my Profile. But of Course I´m curious and saw this Deviantart-Thingie, where anyone can show his graphic Stuff - although I´m not present in there I stumbled over Vore - and got... fascinated.
See - I am a big Fan of Shapes. What does something look like? How can I draw it right? Or better: How can I draw it in a naturally but also aesthetic Way? I think, I´m on a good Way doing this - and I´m happy to at least recognize that being fascinated by wide open Mouths (and the mysterious Space behind) doesn´t make me look like some Kind of Weirdo. It has a Name - and is scientifically recognized! That´s also fascinating!
So here I am - at least between People who love the Art of Manga - and much other Things I admire.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:03 am

Glad to hear your creativity allured you somewhere in this Jungle, welcome to the forum! There's actually quite a bit of Europeans in here so maybe you'll find one native to you to speak with or until you keep getting better at english. Regardless, try to get eate- I mean not too Razz

Enjoy your stay and welcome again~.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:10 am

Okay, so, do you want me to avoid correcting you, or do you prefer the feedback? Hi, Khan, I'm Nyaha and welcome to Felarya! I'm kind of strict when it comes to English, but that's just because I want to help people say what they mean. I understand that some people don't like to be corrected, though, so I thought I should ask permission. XD I'm also very considerate and friendly!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:33 pm

?? I think, if You´re seriously try to correct every Bit in every Post, You´ll need 28-Hours-Days. Cool

But I ´m sure, everyone normally understands what I am trying to say - if not, feel free to ask. It´s the Way back how my Father learned German: "Das ist nicht sehr spaßlich (it´s not very funny)."
Or something like "Ich bin total übergerascht (I´m totally surprised)."

Some Words are simply not meant to be translated literally, `was ein großes Schade ist (and this is a Pity).´ Very Happy

Maybe someone of You is now smiling while reading this - this is the Reason my Mother never corrected him, because `spaßlich´ and `übergerascht´ may be wrong - but it´s kinda cute. But Learning by Doing - or in German `Lernen durch Leiden´ has it´s Benefits, too - and now, I´m going to infest my PC with some Bugs and Bots - by trying to upload a few of my Pics. Wish me good Luck - I may need it.

Okay - I just checked out, that I have a 7-Day-Quarantine for posting Links - must be the Ebola-Crisis. Shocked

But I must say - I like it here. The Members here are (what I can tell so far) very friendly and nice. And that´s really great - there are Forums, where a very different Wind blows...
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:31 pm

And a warm welcome from me as well. Yes, just about everyone here is nice, or just in a bad mood and will be better later. And I don't have Facebook or Twitter, while me and Skype have been fighting for a while now as it hates me trying to get on it.

As far as art goes, there are a lot of races and different lands in Felarya, so I bet you will find some interesting things. People here really like and/ or fear mouths here.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 9:23 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:
As You can easily see, my Name is Bandur Khan (after one of my numerous RPG-Characters). I´m from Central Europe (that´s why my English may be a lil´ bit strange) - and I´m a HUGE RPG-Ultra-Nerd!
You may see - it all started after my Time in the Navy - when I got back to be an E-Bass-Player in a Heavy-Metal-Band, because our Drummer Charlie got me cold with FASA´s CYBERPUNK 2020. At this Time I´ve been often drawing my own little Comics in the so-called `Captain-Future-Style´, because the Term MANGA showed up a few Years later.
So I had many Opportunities to work at my own Style by drawing Characters für my Pals (like my Avatar). Since I also built much Models in 1/48 (also Warhammer.40K and Stuff), I thought: Why not use some spacy Models as Reference Models in our RPGs - You quickly can build little Dioramas and show, who´s standing where - and show, what he is able to see or not. Saves lotsa Time, I swear!
Then my first PC showed up - I´m still a Moron in PC-Things so I don´t have Facebook, Skype or other Stuff like that (because I´m afraid of Bugs) - I´m happy enough I managed to put one of my Pics as an Aavatar in my Profile. But of Course I´m curious and saw this Deviantart-Thingie, where anyone can show his graphic Stuff - although I´m not present in there I stumbled over Vore - and got... fascinated.

*Has to resist the urge to do the Star Trek thing...then fails*

Hello there KHAN! *Echoes a few times* Okay now that I've gotten that out of my system...Hey there pal! Uber RPG nerd?? Well now that's awesome cause I am too! Are you also a fan of Ye Olde Shcool like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger? Or are you more into Skyrim and action RPGs like that? Model figures huh? I made my own board game figures once but never got into the painting model figures much...except Lego Minifigures for a time. Either way I'm thrilled to hear you'll be staying with us! Be sure and take in all the sights, smells and sounds of Felarya and when you're done? Visit Hotel Vivian! It's got a five star rating thanks to some nifty Cyber Fairy hacking. <.< Oh wait I wasn't supposed to reveal tha- *Is jerked off stage by a pale purple tail*- Eeep! No Vivian! Please! Be merciful...ah my mistress....@-@
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Well - You all can see, what I mean? It´s nice around here! Thank You all for welcoming me - and yes - I´m an old-School-RPG-Fan (which means a Dude with Rulebook, Character Sheet, Pencils, Dices a.s.o.).
After I had got a Hang on this, I created some RPGs of my own - like The DNA Chromicles (Mutants and Superheroes are alive), The Doomsday Clock (This is Secret-Agents-Power and the weirdest Cold-War-Stuff) or Bluetopia (genetically modified Humans on the Oceanworld of TUVALU-II fighting off some nasty Corporations and their Mercenaries).
What are my other Hobbies... Apnoe-Diving, Swimming, forging Swords and Armour, collecting all Sorts of weird Stuff (my Home is something between Workshop and victorian Museum) like Shells, Stamps, old Coins, far east Pottery - and Documents, tailoring ancient Clothes für our medieval Troops, making Jewelry (like Rings and Bracelets and so on), making Music, collecting and designing Handguns and Stuff, well.. I think, I´m the one, who needs 28-Hour-Days. It´s not boring around my Home, I can tell. When my Quarantine is over, In can show You some of my Stuff, if You like... Oh, lookit this: I have seen something interesting... Giantess... sounds... great. Literally. Now I have something to think about...
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:45 pm

I'm liking you more and more with every post you make. Very Happy Is world building something you like as well, or do you focus on story and characters?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:25 pm

I can create a complete new Universe, if You like. And the newest scientific Evidences in Quantum Physics say, that there are many other Universes around us - the Mulitverse Theory is not longer Science Fiction - it´s Science Faction. Cool

Life is cool - think about it - now Scientists have finally realized that every Star is a Sun. And a Sun has... Planets! Our own Galaxy, the Milky Way with it´s Diameter of 96000 Lightyears, is Home of estimated 300.000.000.000 Stars. And there are countless other Galaxies in this Universe. Do You realize, what that means? Imaginations from the other Side whereever You look!
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm

They only figured that out now? Heh, and to think that we don't even know all that's in our own oceans yet. But yes, life is cool though I hope we'll start working on more social awareness first before trying to colonize the multiverse. We all know how bad that can end. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:50 pm

The only Evidence of intelligent Live out there is that no one has tried to visit us yet. Imagine the Galactic Council - and the we come along - with our Jeans from working Kids in India, our non-alcoholic Beer and Sneakers with Lights in the Heels. Can You just imagine how eager they must be just for us to show up? Darth Vader´s Death Star would blow up Earth so fast, that You can´t even say: `This is not my Day!´
That aside - yes, I create all Sorts of Things and Beings. As long as there is a scientific or anatomic Possibility they can exist in a certain Way. For Example: If I am drawing an Angel, he will have Wings, that surely will enable him to fly - and You can see that.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:17 am

So, your angels have huge chest muscles while his build is tall and his bones hollow? Me, I just make them less dense, as in spiritual beings aka. demons.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:37 am

I wouldn´t go this far - I like it aesthetic. And look at Ornithocheirus, Quetzalcoatlus and other flying Saurus Species - they didn´t had an Arnie-Chest - and they could fly very well, too. I am talking about the Wings - in my Eyes they have to look like Wings, that are able to make You fly. angel
Back to top Go down
Sigurd
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sigurd

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:49 am

Welcome to Felarya. I'm Sigurd, the resident Kirby fan around here, well I share that title with Valerian, but I've actually first arrived here in 2008. I'm also the resident coffee drinker, I drink more coffee a day than anyone here. XD
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello back - and thanks for Your Welcoming! As I said - I like it here!
Cool Guys with Lots of Fantasy and Imagination - this is... finally Home.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:44 am

Bandur Khan wrote:
Well - You all can see, what I mean? It´s nice around here! Thank You all for welcoming me - and yes - I´m an old-School-RPG-Fan (which means a Dude with Rulebook, Character Sheet, Pencils, Dices a.s.o.).
After I had got a Hang on this, I created some RPGs of my own - like The DNA Chromicles (Mutants and Superheroes are alive), The Doomsday Clock (This is Secret-Agents-Power and the weirdest Cold-War-Stuff) or Bluetopia (genetically modified Humans on the Oceanworld of TUVALU-II fighting off some nasty Corporations and their Mercenaries).
What are my other Hobbies... Apnoe-Diving, Swimming, forging Swords and Armour, collecting all Sorts of weird Stuff (my Home is something between Workshop and victorian Museum) like Shells, Stamps, old Coins, far east Pottery - and Documents, tailoring ancient Clothes für our medieval Troops, making Jewelry (like Rings and Bracelets and so on), making Music, collecting and designing Handguns and Stuff, well.. I think, I´m the one, who needs 28-Hour-Days. It´s not boring around my Home, I can tell. When my Quarantine is over, In can show You some of my Stuff, if You like... Oh, lookit this: I have seen something interesting... Giantess... sounds... great. Literally. Now I have something to think about...

Sounds like you keep yourself quite busy! I love collecting and studying swords, but forging them is a total mystery to me. As for paper and pen RPGs and creating them that's what got me into RPG Maker and story telling in general back when I was into LARPing...Even though back then I didn't realize that's what it was when you take the sheets and pencils and leave them on the bench, round up a bunch of guys and go off a slaying monsters and recovering valuable mystical artifacts. XD What kind of music do you make?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next