Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes... Empty
PostSubject: Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes...   Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:45 pm

So right now I'm browsing TVTropes at my college campus (I can't browse from home since being banned for doing something stupid, but I digress) and I found something interesting in the edit history for the Felarya page.

The most recent edits are by a troper with the user handle "fortytwofish." I'm not going to jump to any conclusions right away, but the fact that someone with a name remarkably similar to a former mod that all but disappeared a while ago is somewhat interesting...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes...   Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Well Fish is indeed back since a few days and he has been posting ideas in the forum.
I am not sure what the deal with him editing TV tropes is though ?
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes...   Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Eh, it was really nothing that major, he just added a bit about Subeta's glove in the trope list.

But I'm certainly glad to know that it was him and that he's back, he did a good job serving as a voice of reason for the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes...   Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone I think we might know showed up on TVTropes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: