Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leslie the homosexual fairy!

Go down 
+2
Pendragon
melancholy-melody13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Leslie the homosexual fairy! Empty
PostSubject: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:34 pm

In a place known as Felarya there is are many beautiful area's one of which being the fairy kingdom, vast colorful hills with a bluish light makes this place breathtaking. Going on a casual walk was a male fairy. He had long black hair, tied back in a pony tail, he was naked expect for a pair of oddly bright purple shorts, his wings were bright transparent blue and dragonfly like.
"Ahh nothing like a stroll on such a lovely da.." He was suddenly cut off when he by mistake stepped onto one of the many portals randomly located around the fairy kingdom, in a flash he was gone
elsewhere in the world of Felarya there was another gorgeous place, the Chordoni waterfalls was absolutely awe-inspiring, and huge, even compared to the Felarya natives. The continual crash of the falls could be heard far away, where a certain male fairy appeared, landing face first in the dirt, quickly getting up and looking around he stomped his foot angrily.
"Oy where am I? One minute I'm walking around minding me own business in the fairy kingdom then the next I find myself here!"
Cursing out loud for a few more minutes he started walking around to see if he could get a good idea of where he was. He stumbled through some underbrush and found himself in a clearing. The roar of the waterfall even louder.
"Oh bugger is there no one around here at all?"
Just as he said that he heard a female voice behind him.
"Well, hello hello there cutie who might you be?"
He turned around to see a female naga with long purple hair and pointed ears.
"Ello there lass, I'm Leslie, whom might you be?"
The female naga slithered closer smiling
"Leslie is it? That's an interesting name, mine is Vivian, you're not from around here are you?"
She was getting too close for Leslie's comfort, but he wanted to be polite.
"Well, uhh no you see I was minding me own business when suddenly I was teleporte.... What are you doing!?"
Leslie said with shock as Vivian was lightly coiling around him.
"Me?" She said with fake innocence's "I'm not doing anything wrong am I?"
She then tried to hug him and Leslie jumped away.
"Are you trying to come onto me woman!?"
Vivian giggled, she loved when people played hard to get.
"Oh no, just making you feel welcome no harm in that right?"
Leslie still looking uncomfortable scratched the back of his neck.
"Well I guess no.. AH!"
Vivian had hugged him again this time shoving his face into her breasts. Breaking free he gasped for breath.
"Why the bloody hell did you shove my face into your giant bosom!?"
Vivian paused looking confused then asked.
"Just wondering... Are you gay."
Leslie rolled his eyes then said with a strong sarcastic tone.
"OH how did you EVER guess that love?"
Vivian approached him again.
"Surely you can't be completely gay?"
"Nope I'm pretty sure I am"
Vivian smiled mischievously
"Well then it's gonna be my job to make you at least bisexual then won't it?"
Leslie backed away.
"No no there's not a need for that I swea.. UMPH!"
He was cut off as Vivian slithered up to him, grabbed him and tried to kiss him, Leslie broke away gagging slightly.
"Why the bloody hell did you try and snog me!?"
Vivian licked her lips
"To try and turn you bisexual, why else?"
Leslie shook his head stubbornly
"I'm telling you ... what was your name again? Vivian? well I'm telling you Vivian it is not gonna wor...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
Vivian was in fact starting to masturbate in front of Leslie
"Uhhhh ohh, come on you can't tell me this doesn't turn you on even a little bit?"
Leslie ran for a bush and started vomiting.

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Excellent start to your story. It's quite a hilarious change of pace.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Excellent start to your story. It's quite a hilarious change of pace.
^_^ thank you very much, I'm glad you like it, I thought since we have so many lesbians... why not a gay male fairy?? ^^
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Poor Vivian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:22 pm

At last an homosexual protagonist, we don't see enough of them. It wasn't mentioned in my stories, but during the days Sean was training with Vivian, she did masturbate in front of him on occasion. This resulted in Sean fainting a lot. Smile All she wanted was giving him more confidence around girls, it only made things worse. Laughing Did you give him a girly on purpose or just because you thought of it?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
At last an homosexual protagonist, we don't see enough of them. It wasn't mentioned in my stories, but during the days Sean was training with Vivian, she did masturbate in front of him on occasion. This resulted in Sean fainting a lot. Smile All she wanted was giving him more confidence around girls, it only made things worse. Laughing Did you give him a girly on purpose or just because you thought of it?
give him a girly what? Oo personality? well he's not EXTREMLY girly though he is very well girly just not to much so, also he has a british accent.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:37 pm

No, it's just that Leslie is often considered the least manly name for a guy, even though it can be applied for both male and female.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
No, it's just that Leslie is often considered the least manly name for a guy, even though it can be applied for both male and female.
Least manly name? so theres a really manly name for a guy? pshh. Gregole gave me the name idea and I happened to like it since it was a unisex name, same with Elliot.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Well, a name is a name, but some peoples in real life finds that it seriously lacks a threatening ring to it. In any case, that's a nice start, hope he's not too flirtatious and doesn't meet my OC, Sean already got VĂ©ronique to deal with and a second one would finish him. But on the other hand, it has a lot of humor potential. Make more!
Back to top Go down
iboh
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:03 am

this made me laugh looking forward to see what happens next ^^ keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:38 am

iboh wrote:
this made me laugh looking forward to see what happens next ^^ keep up the good work!
thank you, that was the intention and you'll see what happens next too ^^
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Leslie the homosexual fairy!   Leslie the homosexual fairy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:38 pm

Laughing I still can't get the thought of those purple shorts out of my head-that and the fact he waxs his legs! Poor Kitty still wakes up screaming at night!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/

Leslie the homosexual fairy!
Page 1 of 1