Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gore/ hard Vore and you

Go down 
+13
The Rev
Malahite
Siafu789
Daimo
Sephimink|Kyle
gwadahunter2222
Shady Knight
Karbo
GREGOLE
Pendragon
crazycarlt
dreadis
melancholy-melody13
17 posters
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Gore/ hard Vore and you Empty
PostSubject: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Well Felarya has lots of sexy soft vore yes we all know this but I'm curious where some stand when it comes to hard vore AKA gore, do you like it? dislike it? not care? and why? It must be part of Felarya because there are creatures who eat others to big to be vored, so whats your stance on it?

For me personaly yes I like hard vore, I admit I have a blood fetish and yeah I like the ripping and tearing and stuff like that about hard vore/gore. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm

personally i find gore amusing(internet desensitization) havent really seen much hard vore though

i can only assure i would be find with it, i may be amused, and i may not. i doubt i would dislike it though
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
crazycarlt
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:19 pm

For me it really depends on the character. I mean, if you're dealing with sentients I'd have to be playing a real sociopath, one who doesn't care or feel for those he/she is consuming farther than their value as food. If it's nonsentients then that's pretty natural, wolves and such have to rip up their food while eating and things get pretty bloody.

As for RP or description, I probably wouldn't go into too much detail, though that's mainly for the sake of variety and freedom of imagination. I have a strong imagination so I'd rather cater to that with some interesting tidbits and broad strokes than describe squeezing a kidney between my jaws and feeling it pop like an overripe grape.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 pm

I never liked gore that much. At least, I never liked seeing sentients do it.

I find it fits natural, though, to those simpler predators, like massive scorpions or lions.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:00 am

I don't mind hard vore, but I don't find it arousing. I mostly reserve that sort of thing for humor.

I don't mind seeing gore, but I prefer seeing it in a humorous vein. Watching a dark, serious scene involving some strange force ripping people limb from limb? That sort of thing does nothing for me.

However, humorous gore like can be found in movies like The Toxic Avenger, I find to be spectacularly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:30 am

I am not very fond of blood and gore but as long as the prey is an animal I don't really mind ^^

But if the prey is a sentient humanoid, I personnaly really cringe just looking/reading about it ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:53 am

Like Karbo, only if it's a carnivorous animal. A sentient or herbivore creature will make me sick, I don't like blood in high quantity.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:06 am

I mostly reserve, a situation can be violent but there is no reason to exagerate with the details.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 am

I really just associate hard vore with an extreme type of violence. Doesn't arouse, but could be manipulated to make an impact if used in writing. Pictures, clips, et cetera all involving humanoid hard vore - this usually makes my stomach turn, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:44 am

I'm actually pretty apathetic towards heavy gore/vore. If I'm doing a serious RP where people don't really care about gore or vore or don't find it stomach turning then I will to use it to get my point across. Of course, if I'm RP'ing with people who can't stand heavy vore and gore then I will refrain from using it...mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Well...this is an interesting topic.

It depends on how its handled-off the bat, I see it more as having "shock value" (I have a certain admiration for shock artists-not so much a love of their craft, but a respect for their daring.) as a storytelling mechanism. Few things demonstrates cruelty better than ripping a living thing to pieces-but, I don't get off on it. I do cringe, feel my stomach turn-and that is the effect, I think, it is supposed to have. Sometimes disturbing the audience is the right thing for the storyteller to do. A truly good storyteller focuses on telling a story the right way-and that doesn't always coincide with the audience's expectations.

This applies to art as well.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Not into vore in general, though I prefer Hard Vore in stories if featuring any. More natural.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:14 pm

I'm not a fan of hard vore, it just doesn't interest me.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Neutral I'm not a great fan of hard vore I'm afraid. I must admit it can be VERY effective for shock value though.
I have used it though. Lephia and her kind qualify I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:02 am

I am perfectly fine with hard vore, as long as it fits in with the rest of the story and is not just being used as an excuse to add unnecessary violence and/or gore. I do prefer soft vore, though.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:01 pm

A bit of claret is alrite for comedy purposes, like in zombie movies with extreme graphicness.
It doesn't turn me on though, I just like the effects to see how far you can go with them (Anyone seen Braindead?).

As for artwork and stories, such as in Felarya, I don't really think hard vore and gore would fit into it very well.
Blood doesn't really do it for me.....Unless it involves Vampire Kate Beckinsale off 'Underworld' geek
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Eh, as long as I am not the prey, go ahead. If I am the prey, erm, depends on the situation.

I used to be less tolerant of hard vore, not really minding it too much, as long as I didn't see or read much of it. This excluded real life, as, well, you don't really see sentient beings being ripped apart by animals, do you?

However, my gf, who is also into cannibalism (rp wise), changed my mind. I still prefer to avoid hard vore, but meh, it isn't that bad. Just, don't go into detail... Sad

Helps when my character can be reborn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gore/ hard Vore and you   Gore/ hard Vore and you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gore/ hard Vore and you
Page 1 of 1