Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 pm

(Here's my guy ^^

Name: Alister Smiley

Height: 5' 8''

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black

Skin Color: White

History: Served as part of the ministry for a number of years. After the war, when Central took power, he became part of the elitist group of magicians called the Magic Bureaucrats, who strived for order in the nation of Ucento Ab Col. After making the expedition to Felarya, he was exiled due to his acts of treason, he now wanders Felarya's forest hoping to make a living and a new start.

Personality: Loner, sarcastic, cautious, clever, cunning

Abilities: Rule Based Elemental Magic (Preferably Lightning based magic), Binding Magic )

Smiley was on his way to Negav city hoping to make profit from some of the minerals and plants he had harvested from the forests. He was traveling with a merchant caravan at the time and was sleeping peacefully until he heard two objects fly past him and the caravan. He gestured the pack to stop moving as he dismounted from the carriage. "Go on, I'll find my way from here" he told the merchants. The merchants simply shrugged and left him. Smiley took his cane staff and walked over to the familiar aura and was surprised to see Light. "Oh... it's you again" he murmured. He had met her once when he and his companion Dex raided the temple that she was in. "Hitting your head against trees I see..." he said with an amused grin.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Persephone tripped on a small rock and scraped her knee.
But it wasn't a big deal and so she got up, dusted herself off, and continued on her way out to lunch.
HERP DERP sweatdrop

(I shall wait a bit longer until having her rendezvous with Ella.)
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:42 am

Ella looked on in dismay. None of them seemed to be making any will progress. Had they all forgoten the task at hand?

"If that is so then let me remind them. Pheonix lade shoot your flames up high in the sky!" She called and the blade listened despite the fact it was not With her.

"Now they should make some headway!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm

(Spades, I think, for future reference, you should add in more details. ^^; I mean, you didn't specifically say that big flames shot up into the air, though I'm just assuming that's what happened. But that's the problem; we really shouldn't have to assume something that important, you know?)

Exilon was speaking with the guards at the entrance to Negav by this point. They were both quite big fans of her musical performances, and had been hounding her for autographs. Just as she finally agreed to give them her signature, she saw a huge flame shoot up to the sky. Writing quickly, she gave the guards messy signatures and forced her way past them, heading for where the flames had come from.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 pm

The rock turned out to be the least of Persephone's worries at the moment. The sword she was carrying suddenly began to grow very hot - very VERY hot, far more than would make any sense. She barely had time to unbuckle her scabbard and throw it aside before the weapon took on a red-hot glow and the blade spewed a massive plume of flames into the sky.
She was at this point extremely confused. She had always known the sword was enchanted, but had never expected it to start behaving like this. She had little time to contemplate, though, before she spied a certain rosic neko barreling toward her.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Light's heart felt like it had stopped when she finally realised what Negav was, she shook her head quickly before scurrying backwards to the tree that she hit. I remember now! Those stories that I heard about a place called Negav, they are true! "Phew! I think that this tree I hit actually saved me..." She sighed in relief. "Aww... I can't get in then! Oh i'll just fly back to Elle..." She mumbled in anger because she really wanted to find that sword first. She flew up a little and she didn't really pay attention to the flame that shot up into the sky and she only just realised that Smiley was near. "Oh! Um hi again! I only just realised you were there heheh." She smiled at him. "I was just about to return to someone so... wanna come?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Exiloon stopped nearly in mid-step and tripped, though she managed to stay on her feet. She was shocked. Wasn't that one of the people who'd joined the group? Why did she have the sword? After thinking about it for a moment, she came to the conclusion that Persephone must have gotten the sword back by pure chance while she was going to pack for the trip. She wiped her forehead with the sleeve of her coat in a gesture of relief before giving Persephone a smile and a thumbs up as she walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:22 pm

( My bad Nyaha. I was on my phone and left out that detail.Persephone how can you have Ella's sword when Ella lost it only a few days ago maybe even less time than that. You said you had your sword for years.)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Smiley gave her a strange look. "Just what kind of trouble are you getting yourself into Light?... From what I'm seeing, this 'Elle' is making you run a suicide mission..." he asked with a sigh, skeptical of whatever shenanigan Light was doing. Seeing as he had some time to spare however, he shrugged. "Alright, I'll go" he said with a bit of reluctance, he'd feel bad to leave this gullible fairy to be getting into trouble.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:44 am

The neko approaching her gave her a reassuring "thumbs up", but all this did was make Persephone wonder why it wasn't as puzzled as she was. To save her life she couldn't think of a rational reason her sword would catch on fire the way it did. Could someone have cast a spell on it from a distance?
That brought to light the possibility that this neko had something to do with it. She asked if that might be the case.

[OOC: Yes I know. It's a mystery... Are there two swords? Has mine been switched with Ella's? Did the enchantment affect the wrong sword? Plot development shall tell.]
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am

Exilon shook her head no in response to Persephone's query. It wasn't her that made the sword do that. Exilon then took from her coat one of her many emergency pairs of a pen and notepad, and with it she wrote the name "Ella" and showed it to Persephone. (I'm assuming they've all been introduced at this point, perhaps "off camera".)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:31 pm

"Ella? You mean the fox-girl who recruited us?"
That made things very odd indeed. Logic would lead to the conclusion that, given they had been sent to find Ella's sword, and that it would only make sense for her to cast such a spell on her own sword - or even be able to cast it on anything other than her own sword - if Ella had caused this particular sword to catch fire, then it must be because it was hers.
But that didn't make any sense! Persephone had owned this sword for years! Ella, on the other hand, claimed that hers had gone missing only a few days ago. So this couldn't be hers - could it?
Persephone made up her mind to go to Ella and find out what the deal was... immediately after lunch, that is. She gingerly used the end of her sleeve to maneuver the still-scorching sword into a couple of the loops of her scabbard so she could carry it with her without burning herself, then invited her neko acquaintance to join her for a quick lunch.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:12 am

Exilon was hesitant. If she went out to lunch, she'd surely be hassled by more fans of her music. Then again, she couldn't say she minded the attention. But Persephone might not have the same opinion, so Exilon decided to ask her in writing. She showed the girl another note which read: "As long as you don't mind crowds."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 pm

"Yay!" Light cheered. "Hmmm..." Light then thought about what Smiley said. "A... Suicide mission?!" Light clicked on, "... And she didn't even warn me about that if I go in there I could of been killed!" A few blue jolts of electricity shot up her body and she looked angry. "I'll show her to mess with me! I was nice to her too!" She charged up as much as she could to make her get to Elle as fast as possible but she charged too much because of her anger and the electricity exploded off her. "G-great..." She fell on one leg but forced herself to get up. "C-could you charge me?" She asked calmly. "I feel really weak now..." Saying that her skin darkened to a dark blue colour which happens if she is either sick or weak.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm

"I guess so... Why, you thinking of going someplace crowded? I'm relatively new here so I'm open to any recommendations."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 pm

If this were an anime, Exilon would have a large sweatdrop on her head. Well, she supposed the only way to know would be to try. Exilon turned away from Persephone and motioned for her to follow.

Exilon would lead them to a quaint restaurant with an outdoor eating area in the nicer part of Negav. She took a seat at one of the tables outside and raised her arm, looking inside the building. One of the waitresses noticed and came to meet her. "Welcome to The Orchard, may I take your order?" the woman asked, holding a pen and paper. Exilon boldly snatched the pen and paper from the waitress and wrote her order on it. She knew exactly what she wanted to eat; this was one of her favourite restaurants in Negav. She then handed the writing apparatus back to the waitress, who then requested Persephone's order.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Ella sat idle playing with her fingers and her tail.

"Waiting, waiting! I sing this song out loud! Waiting waiting! Oh look a pie shaped cloud!" She began to sing while thumping her feet on the ground.

"I guess I should get something to eat." She saw a a rabbit run by and soon gave chase. She growled at the rodent running closer to Negav. She saw the fairy laying on the ground next to a strange man.

"Not dead yet I see...Guess I'll have to try harder." she mumbled. She came out to the fairy.

"Well how are you doing dear? Have you found my blade?" she said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Persephone ordered something that she liked but which I am at this time too lazy to bother thinking up since it has little plot significance anyway.
"Well this place seems nice. I don't do this eating outside thing very often - haven't in years actually. Thanks for taking me here!"
Somewhere in the back of her mind she started wondering what Ella might be up to.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:22 pm

"Yea, I'm not gonna get involved with your assault" replied Smiley bluntly. His attention then shifted to the fox girl and narrowed his eyes at her as she spoke with false emotion. "I assume you're Elle?" he asked as he examined her body language and reactions.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Light looked up at Elle when she came over. "Oh! Your blade... well if we gave it back to you... would have tried to kill me with it?! Because I almost got killed going into there! You could of at least warned me that I couldn't go in there! I was nice... nice to you all but I can see that you don't like me which is fine!" She turned her head and folded her arms and she also closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am

"Oh my I forgot about or I didn't . The thing is I have thing about fairies. So It is fair warning that I might try to kill you. But it's nothing personal. It's kind of like a facial tic only deadly... But You would still be a great asset to the team and I'll try harder not to kill you!" Ella said honestly. It was really like an impulse thing and at the time Ella had not tried to control around the fairy. But now she saw how nice she was being and decided to try again.

"I'd enjoy your company and if you stay I'd advise learning a good protection spell for the nights because I have been known to sleep stab."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 pm

After a short while, a small crowd had formed around Exilon and Persephone. Whispers of wonderment and admiration for Exilon could be heard among the people, yet the colourful rosic neko simply sat with her eyes closed and ate her lunch. She was used to these kinds of crowds. It really kind of comes with being a well-known musician.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:57 pm

"Ah." Persephone noticed the crowd gathering. "So you're famous... You a performer or something?"
"Also, what's up with the not being able to talk thing? Did something happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Exilon finished up her meal, then took out another pen and notepad from her coat, and wrote to Persephone. The page read, "Yes/Yes" and below that, "Born with it." Exilon then placed the notepad on Persephone's side of the table and began to autograph a few flyers that her fans had brought.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 pm

"S-sleep stab?" Light said nervously. "Hmm, i'll stay but... I'm keeping my distance from you! Also I won't think twice about learning a new protection spell don't you worry!" Infact... thats a good point actually, I don't even know ANY protection spells... She turned back around and forced herself into one of her cheerfull facial expression. "Now! I'll be off to go charge myself! Just to let you know if I use too much energy I can get quite weak... infact Smiley you have electrical spells can you charge me?" She asked again. I still don't trust this person and now she knows my weakness... "A-also I don't get that weak of course!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next