Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Just before the time she had decided would mark the end of her watch, Persephone witnessed a bizarre sight: Anemone floating, muttering as if still in her sleep. Her whispers seemed incoherent at first, but eventually Persephone noticed the pattern that they seemed to be about a certain "He" whom Anemone was responsible for feeding, a task on which she had apparently been delinquent of late. Too apprehensive to try and address her, Persephone instead watched the ethereal figure drift around the room and then out the entrance.
What in the world is she doing?

OOC: I will not let this RP die! B[
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 pm

(I think the situation with this RP is that...the game master and the other members just arent posting as often as they should...and no offence to you slick...but your posts are very short and very hard to post a reply to...I often haevt to wait a real long time before I even hae the oppertunity to make a post that makes sense...as the leader of the RP you should come up with events...like...I donno...somthing happens in the middle of the night...make somthing interesting happen...)

Anemone slowly drifted onto a branch in a nearby tree, scoping the area as if she was searching for somthing.
"...come out...come out...where ever you are..." she said in somewhat of a teasing tone "...I know you are here...you are always here...you cant eat uless you have me..."
Anemone then hopped down from the branch andslowly decended back down onto the grassy floor below.
"...you havent met our idiot guests yet...some on out..." she added as she drifted over to the thicket. Leaning forward a bit. "There you are...oh is that for me?...thank you...you even painted it red...my favorite color..."
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm

[You're right Kiki I haven't been making very long replies. I've been swampt a lot lately but right now I have a little more time to devote to this]

Ella and Melidus were slumpted together not to far from the cave. Melidus kept a protective massive clawed hand over the entirty of her body. Melidus's eyes shot open. His big yellow glowing irises pireced through the night. He smeledl something, something that brought back many memories.

"No there's no way we could be here and I not notice." he growled. He ran back to Ella and poked her awake.

"Darling leave me alone." Ella said shooing him away. "You tired me out tonight." she said with a pur.

"In-laws." He said gravely. Ella's head shot up like a rocket.

"You we're...?" Ella said with a tone of fear in her voice. Melidus just nodded.

"Do you think they still want me dead and you beaten and whipped?"

"Of course they do. I can't let them see me like this or else they'll do much worst than just kill you."

"What's worse than killing me?"

"Trust me badger nekos have figured out somethings."

"Well only one thing to do. We need to get a move on! Hopefully none of our troop has stepped into their grounds or else there'd be hell to pay."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

At that moment Persephone came running out of the cavern. She spied Ella and her husband sitting together.
"Did you guys just see Anemone? She was floating around mumbling something about feeding someone..."
She had never fully shaken that tense feeling from the moment she met Anemone, partly because she could never decipher whether the things she said or did were evidence it was time to start trusting her or not. Also the overall tension that had been building among the troop had seeped into her subconscious.
"Um, Mellidus? Would you mind taking the next watch now? I don't feel the least bit sleepy anymore but I need to find out what's going on out here."

[I think if it's indeed the case that Slick's too busy to keep the RP going herself then we the other players should be coming up with "events". Haven't thought of anything great myself yet though.]
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:48 pm

(yeah but that would be somewhat difficult because Slick herself knows her characters more that we do and the storyline as well so it would be hard for us to come up with something to her liking...)

Anemone hummed to herself a little tune as she floated through the silent forest floor towards her "home".
"...La...la...lala...do...titi...lala...lela..." she sung to herself as she came closer to the camp area. "...I have a feeling we are going to have alot of fun in the morning arent we?..."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Mellidus growled and stalked off to begin the watch.

"Chin up darling it'll be over soon!" Ella waved. "And keep a look out for those in laws! I really don't want to sword fight with your mother again!" She called then she looked back at Persephone.

"Persy! You worry too much! Trust me if she was any less than trustworthy I wouldn't trust her! You just need to sleep and put it out of your mind! Now darling make sure you don't you run into any badger nekos in this area and if you do you don't know me." Ella said walking toward where Mellidus was going.

"Now I'm going to go with Meli if you have any problems just see me." Ella said walking off.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Ella's reassurances having had no effect on her apprehension, Persephone continued to tail Anemone. It wasn't hard at all to track her, as she was singing quietly to herself and rambling about her "idiot guests" and having "fun" in the morning. She stopped at one point to address a clump of foliage - or more likely some sinister being hiding within. Likely, Persephone, reasoned, it was that thing Anemone meant to be feeding. She clung to a wisp of hope that its next meal was not to be the Adventure Troop, but by this point the last ghost of trust Persephone had worked so hard to keep alive for Anemone had finally disintegrated.
The time had come to dispense with the optimistic attitude for now and assume the cold predatory one she had cultivated during her years as a space captain. In that spirit she allowed herself to become all but invisible and silently continue to stalk the phantom elf, bent on finding out every detail of her intentions and practically waiting for a reason to strike.

A reason came, but it wasn't from the direction from which she'd expected it. Her ears, primed as they were to suspicious sounds despite the cacophony of the forest, picked up the low frequency of some medium to large creature's breathing. At first she was inclined to reassure herself it was Mellidus, since after all Anemone had begun to lead her back toward the tree-cave, but it didn't feel like it was him. Rather it was like a similar but much less friendly being, one at least big enough to hurt her if not enough to swallow her. She froze in place and tried her best to search the darkness for its source.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:28 am

Anemone drifed lazylee across the forest floor, humming to herself the same tune she was singing before. Though after a bit, she stopped in her place, remaining completely still for a little bit. She closed her eyes for a little before a smile wen across her face. Anemone snapped her fingers and almost instantly, she vanished into thin air.
"...looks like I have a little...staaaaaalkeeeeeer..." she said to hersef as she drifted towards Persophone. When she reached her, she silenly drifted behind her and uncloaked herself and playfully tapped her foot on Persophones head.
"...you really shouldnt think so loudly...I could hear your loud and annoying thoughts from a mile away...think of all the poor little mind reading criters that might be around and trying to go to bed...but have to listen to your utter nonsense..." Anemone said out as she continued tapping Persophones head with her foot "...so what are you doing pervert...SICKO!..."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

[Just so you know for the future, it's spelled "lazily"]

Focused far more on the other possibly dangerous creature lurking in the darkness, Persephone breathed a quiet "sh-" and gesticulated the universal "shush" signal, although in this instance the place of her finger was taken by her pistol aimed into Anemone's crotch. No other part of her moved save for her head, twitching subtly left and right as she searched with both her eyes and ears for the unseen threat.
Could it be one of the "badger nekos" Ella had mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm

"Do you see them anywhere darling?" Ella said perched atop her lover's head.

"Nope! Ella, how much do you trust this psychic? " Mellidus said looking up at his wife.

"Quite sure!" Ella nodded. "Now keep your eyes peeled! I don't want them sneaking up on me."

"I'm just saying what if she's hiding something from us? I know you can be a good judge of character but sometimes you're off." Mellidus sniffed the air.

"I can smell them!" Mellidus growled.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Anemone grumbled softly to herself, she felt very offended from being "sushed" at and thought about replying with some sort of punishment, but after a second or two, she began to feel some unusual thought patterns in the area and focused her attention on that.
"...this looks like fun...is this what you folks are fleeing from?..." Anemone replied without even bothering to lower her voice, she continue to pester Persophone by tapping her foot on her head "...and if you knew anything...you'd know I dont need to be...sushed...its not like they can hear me...or anyone for that matter...but I guess you all dont know that..."
Anemone drifted a bit lower to better conceal herself, being pale really makess her stick out at the dead of night.
"...so...how do you wish to go about this...lets see if this group can redeam themselves for the previous idiocy I have seen..." Anemone added.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Slick I think you should take control of the badger nekos / inlaws (at least I presume that's who's showing up now...) since you're the expert on their relationship with Ella & Mel and probably already have an idea about their demeanors.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

"Should we run?" Ella asked.

"NO! Running just makes them angrier. Maybe they don't know we're here yet. We have to Persy out of here though. They'll be more inclined to eat her. As far as I can tell I don't think they've noticed us, but that doesn't mean they haven't noticed the others." Mellidus growled.

The badger nekos were already scouting the areas near the cave. One in paticular was keeping a close watch on Persephone and Anemone. She watched them closely studying their movement.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Persephone scurried into the cover of some relatively shadowy shrubbery, her knuckles white as they clenched the handle of her pistol and her eyes peeled wide open. Crouched low to the ground in a rather insect-like stance, her breathing reduced to a minimum and her movements slow and careful, she made herself all but invisible in the darkness. Unless the badger nekos had heat vision she would be as a ghost.
A minute or two went by.
Her ears becoming increasingly sensitized by the second, she pinpointed the direction from which the heavy breathing, muted yet just discernible, emanated. Her eyes fixed on the spot as she crept imperceptibly through the foliage until they focused on a nearly invisible silhouette barely a shade darker than the rest of the forest. It was the not-quite-humanoid shape of the badger neko that had been stalking her and Anemone. It moved about deliberately yet seemingly at random - apparently it had indeed been watching her and she had managed to succeed at her disappearing act. However it would come as no surprise if her pursuer managed to track her down by smell - she would have a few minutes at best, depending on its hunting expertise.
The direction of wind would be of no use - the forest's air was almost perfectly motionless at ground level. Thus Persephone had no better ideas in mind but to try and head back to the cave and do her best to remain undetected. She kept her gun barrel aimed rigidly at the silhouette's head and crept ninja-like from behind one tree to behind the next.

Of course, all this time Anemone had experienced no trouble whatsoever tracking her, but for the moment seemed to get the message about being covert. Perhaps she was watching her to test how well she would fare, perhaps she was trying to provide a false sense of security, perhaps she merely had nothing to say. Whatever the reason Persephone kept her fingers crossed mentally in hopes that her cover wouldn't be blown.

Before too long she heard the indistinct echo of Ella and Mellidus whispering to one another and followed it, relieved since it meant she was near the rest of the troop. However the badger neko had managed not to completely lose her trail and she was growing torn between the temptation to just shoot it and see what would happen, on one hand, and on the other continuing to try to evade it and hoping she would away without any trouble.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Anemone wasnt sure exactly what or where this being that Persophone was trying her best to remain hidden from, though Anemone read Persophones thoughts to locate where she believed the creature was located.
"...well lets see what this thing is..." Anemone said out as her body began become trasnpaent and she began to lower into the ground, as if the ground itself was water to her. Soon she was nothing more than a shadow on the ground the move silently through the forest floor towards the creature.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 am

"What are you doing in our territory?" The badger neko growled. She had lost track of the ones she was following and so decided to confront them directly. The neko had three large scratches going down and across her face starting at the top of the left eye and ending at her chin. Her eyes burned yellow in the night as she looked for the introduers.

"Come out now and we may show you mercy!"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Persephone heard the badger neko's announcement and briefly faced a dilemma. Show herself? Or remain hidden?
She wasn't nearly armed well enough for a hostile engagement, so if that was the inevitable outcome it would be wiser to surrender and hope for a peaceful encounter.
Then again it could be a trap. In that case the obvious choice would be to remain hidden and hope she never got caught, which wasn't an entirely unreachable goal, though possibly a long shot.
These two choices weren't really the extent of her options though - door number 3 would be to wait for someone else to greet them and judge from there whether it was a trap or not. She decided that if at all possible she wouldn't be the first person to show herself, and thus she remained where she was.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Anemone remained completely undetectable as she krept her way closer through the ground, directly behind the strange creature that was babbling on about "their" territory. She examined the creature, reconizing it as a neko, but somthing was odd about it but she couldnt quite put her finger on it. Though Anemone didnt quite care what exactly it was as long as it was somthing she could kill.
"...how you get those little scratches on your cheek there..did you accidently scratch yourself while grooming?...wouldnt be surprised if that was the case..." Anemone laughed as she stil remaided phased in through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm

"Fine!" The Badger neko growled after waiting. She let out a loud bark that echoed through the area. She wasn't even phased by the voice's presents.

"Oh no." Mellidus groaned.

"Faster love faster! We have to get there before the rest of the tribe does." Ella complained. As Mellidus approached the area he soon made an abrupt stop.

"What are you doing!?" Ella shrieked.

"We can't go any further Ella they've started to swarm this place." Mellidus replied.

"So our team is..."

"Stuck in a sea of angry badger nekos."

The badger neko laughed at them.

"There's no where you can hide now! My brothers and sisters will find you in a matter of seconds!And as for these scratches they were put there by an evil little vixen who I plan to skin alive and mount on my wall." All the badger nekos kept their nose to the ground sniffing until one came across their scent.

Last edited by Slick46 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 pm

(untile one came across what?)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm

[I believe it was until they came across our scent. As in they're tracking us down by smell.]

Persephone found herself suddenly extremely irritated that she had left her backpack under the tree with the rest of the troop. With full access to even half the inventory she'd provided herself she would have been able to escape this situation easily. As it stood though, it was necessary to resort to Plan B: reveal herself and do her best to get along.
"Okay, you've caught me. I'm really sorry I was trespassing in your territory, I honestly didn't know anything about it. My companions and I are, you could say, lost in the woods. I promise I didn't come here to pick a fight with any of you and I'll gladly leave if you don't want me around," she addressed to the neko and her unseen kindred. She stepped out of the brush with her hands spread in a nonthreatening gesture and did her best to make herself clearly visible and appear friendly.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 am

The badger neko looked at Persephone for a moment.

"Good choice but I'm a afraid you're too la-" A smell got caught in the neko's nose, The smell of an old enemy.

"Grabbed them!" She barked at her hidden army.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:04 am

Anemone quickly phased out from benieth the badger neko and grabbed their legs before lowering heself quickly, phasing heself and the badger Nekko beneith the ground. Anemone reliesed the nekko after she was completely underground, leaving her beind to sufficated underground as Anemone flew over to Persophone.
"...great performance...almost got yourself killed...never surrender to an already hostil entity...its like laying down infront of a tonorion after soaking yourself in blood and steak sauce..." Anemone grumbled. "now lets get to your friends before they do..."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm

"Perhaps we should try to help them! Maybe Old scar face won't even be there." Ella said hopefully. She looked up at Mellidus waiting for a reply.

"Unless, you already know she's there..." she implied. Mellidus didn't say a word.

"My, god she is isn't she?" Mellidus simply let out a low growl.

"Do you think she knows I'm here?" Ella was worried.

"Not yet." Mellidsu scooped up Ella and began to walk oppsite of where the troop was.

"Where are we going?"

"To wash you in a river! I don't want her to pick up your scent!"

Meanwhile the badger neko looked through the darkness to see where she had been drug too. Then she let out a laug and forced her way up through the ground. She laughed more at them as she shook off the dirt.

"Trying to kill badger by putting her underground!?" She was hysterical. "What's next? Drowning a mermaid? " Soon more forms began to rise out of the ground, They started to surround them.

"I don't know which to kill you for. Your blatant stupidity or just knowing the evil bitch who gave me this scar? Take your pick." She growled.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Well that's not very nice... thought Persephone.
"Oh? Well why don't you kill me for this!" she taunted while in a swift, precise motion she aimed her pistol and shot the neko square in the kneecap. "Guess you're right this time, Anemone. Let's get going." She flipped over and dropped to a quadrupedal crawling stance, in such a manner as to throw off anyone who might return her fire, and then reversed direction again and dashed along the ground toward the stumbling neko. With a running leap she kicked her victim down and then flipped herself underneath her.
She ended up lying on her back with the neko face-down on top of her, her right hand clutching the pistol cocked under the neko's jaw and her left arm wrapped around her adversary's neck, preventing easy escape. In this position, the neko's body and some of the surrounding plants obscured her from attackers and afforded her a few moments of parley with the enemy.
"My earlier peace offer was given out of respect for you. Don't you DARE try and deny me equal respect when we haven't even met. I may well know some old enemy of yours but you and I know I hadn't given you any scars before today. So what reason do you have for trying to take revenge on me?" Persephone scolded, a murderous fire in her eyes.
[I presume it's okay for me to assume a few results of my attacks on NPCs, especially since they were non-fatal.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next