Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ella's adventure troop.

Go down 
+11
world_slayer
Mortis
Kitten
Beefnautz
rcs619
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Nyaha
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Slick46
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:23 pm

"I'm an idiot? You're the ones who are stupid. Letting a girl like that roam free. Do you know why there aren't any fox nekos left? It's not because there so damn tasty. No. It's because they know so much.And they could undo everything here" She narrowed her eyes.

"And you left that dangerous little vixen out to wander the land. How smart does that make you?"
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Anemone laughed a bit before taking a deep breath and called down.
"...Make me pretty smart seeing how I'm not the one who has a species on the verge of extinction and talk like the said species is some sort of god like creature..." Anemone began to laugh histarically again. "...so many people spoke such similar words..."We are going to take over this world...we will make everyone slaves...I will awaken the gaurdians with Chaos!..."...and you know how they all ended up...dead...npthing more than Glouteux manure...thats what you all live up to...it's rather sad thinking about it...now then...what's your oh so amazing plan...why is this gils such a priority on hte hit list...why you all arent even twitching to the fact your boy here is giant..."
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 am

"I had heard of my son's transformation some years a go. I also heard it was her fault. " She growled

"No it wasn't mother." Mellidus rumbled back.

"look at what she's dcone to you! All because she had to settle a score" the nekko yelled. "Well since you won't listen to reason, I suppose I'l just have to find her." she said turning away from them.

"And when I do, I'll kill her.Thus purging this world of all the fox nekos. Survival of the fittest and all that good stuff you know."

"Well you'd be killing your only air to the throne." All the badger nekos stopped at that remark.

"What do you mean?" the scared neko looked turned around. Melllidus narrowed his eyes and then her's widened in realization.

"You didn't..."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 pm

(getting tired guys?)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 pm

The storyline seems to be getting heavily reliant on your own characters' interactions so there's not much for the rest of us to do at the moment. Also I was out of town for two weeks.
Oh, and there's unanswered questions. Are we seriously going all the way to the Lake of Illusions, Ella being preggles and all?
Otherwise I think the RP just needs a jump-start.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:58 am

"Well Percy, I'd prefer not to make that long hike but if Madam Bitch face is going to make that trip then I've got to give it a shot. Now look around for the Phoenix blade it always has a funny way of burring itself back in time when it's been stolen." Ella put her nose to the ground and try sniff out the smell of something burning.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:34 pm

"I can't believe you lost it... again," Persephone remarked. "In the meantime, our new friend here seems quite thoroughly armed." She turned to address the new party member to ask if they might share the weaponry.
"Actually..." she realized, "Now that I think about it, this here's a hovercraft of some sort, correct? Why don't we all ride it and save a whole lot of travel time?"
She awaited Lorakai's response.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:16 pm

"Oh I lost it? Last time I checked it was because I was busy saving your ass while venom pumped through my body." Ella scratched at the ground digging like a madwoman (which she was).

"Aha! There you are you lovely thing!"
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 pm

"Wait it's in the ground?" Persephone blurted, confused.
"Anyway, I suppose I should be thanking you for all that. I hope I can return the favor properly sometime."
Meanwhile, Lorakai seemed to be taking his time addressing her question about the hovercraft as it hung in the air. Had he spaced out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's adventure troop.   Ella's adventure troop. - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ella's adventure troop.
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27