Share | 

Enemies in the Midst

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 am

(There isn't much for Leila to do currently...Hey Venom, if you like I could give you an opening. Like have Leila accidentally fly into one of his webs or something.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 am

Darth_Nergal wrote:
(There isn't much for Leila to do currently...Hey Venom, if you like I could give you an opening. Like have Leila accidentally fly into one of his webs or something.)

(That'd work just fine.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:23 am

After fleshes was finished searching the area where the had found Kira, Leila figured she would fly on ahead a little. "May as well do some scouting. It's not like there's anything that would attack a Fairy around here." She sighed to herself, her thoughts distracting her from her surroundings. "Wish I had someone to talk to...it's always so lonely when I'm on guard duty." She failed to notice the light glinting off a strand of some kind of string just ahead of her. She was yanked back to reality when she suddenly flew head first into some kind of sticky net. Her first instinct was to scream and thrash about, trying to rip the powerful net off her, only to find herself getting even more entangled.

The thrashing only lasted for a moment before she regained control of herself, but by then she was fully caught. Forcing herself to remain calm, she examined her situation. She was caught in a Dridder's web. Worse, she was tangles in such a way that she couldn't reach any of her weapons. She looked around, hoping whoever owned the web had not noticed her getting caught, but knowing that the Dridder would probably be here at any second. She tried to think of a way to escape, her own terror making her temporarily forget that, as a Canopy Fairy, she could just phase out of the web whenever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 pm

"Well well what have we here?" A deep male voice rang out after feeling the vibrations of new prey being entangled within his web as he emerged from the darkness of the back of his home and spotted said fairy tangled up near the entrance. The thing he liked, really liked about having black web was that it was much harder to see than normal Dridder webbing and it allowed him to catch prey easier.

The black and purple Dridder had been finishing up on a little project of his when the vibrations struck and allowed himself a snack break seeing as he had yet to eat.

Agato stopped right by the fairy lowering his head down to her level and narrowed his eye's a bit. "Pity. A little small for my taste but you'll do till I catch bigger prey." He said reaching down for her.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:39 pm

"W-wait a second now," Leila smiled nervously up at the Dridder. "y-you really don't want to eat me. Don't you know i-it's bad luck to eat a Fairy. B-besides, we haven't even been properly introduced." She glanced around, hoping someone would come and help her. "M-my name is Leila, wh-what's yours?" She searched her mind desperately for an escape plan, and finally remembered what she could do. As her plan of escape formed, a calm look began to settle over her face, replacing the fear that was once there. "Y-yes, we should be properly introduced. After all, didn't your parents teach you that it's rude not to introduce yourself to your prey?" She smiled sweetly at the Dridder.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Damien looked behind him, wondering what Leila was doing as he scanned the surroundings with his eye, his eyes widening quite intensly upon noticing the large creature not far behind them, and Leila obviously unable to move, it looked as if she was suspended in mid hair, without her wings fluttering. "You guys stay here and talk, I have to bail out the woman who is supposed to protect us." He groaned as he walked calmly in that direction, not seeing a reason to hurry to get to her, the predator would probably just toy with her like most do.

Elliot shrugged as he looked to Kira curiously, a little worried about Elliot's words as he scanned Kira's form, trying to get a read on the neko as he smirked lightly. "Nice ass." He said with a snicker, just as Damien predicted he would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Hearing Elliot's comment, Kira closed her eyes and clenched both her teeth and her right fist. Her annoyed expression slowly turned into a begrudging grin. "That guy said I'd be able to hit you," Kira said, taking a step forward and throwing a soft punch (well, soft for her) towards Elliot's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
"W-wait a second now," Leila smiled nervously up at the Dridder. "y-you really don't want to eat me. Don't you know i-it's bad luck to eat a Fairy. B-besides, we haven't even been properly introduced." She glanced around, hoping someone would come and help her. "M-my name is Leila, wh-what's yours?" She searched her mind desperately for an escape plan, and finally remembered what she could do. As her plan of escape formed, a calm look began to settle over her face, replacing the fear that was once there. "Y-yes, we should be properly introduced. After all, didn't your parents teach you that it's rude not to introduce yourself to your prey?" She smiled sweetly at the Dridder.

Agato narrowed his eyes even more before grabbing the fairy and holding her up. "Well that would make sense, IF I had parents to raise me." He had her over his mouth now ready to devour the little smart aleck. "Course I didn't need them but anywho I'd say what prayers you can before you start getting digested within my stomach."

With that he lowered her down to his mouth intending to have his snack for the day.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm

(FYI, you don't have to quote any posts when replying to an RP, Agato. People will be able to follow it, I think. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(FYI, you don't have to quote any posts when replying to an RP, Agato. People will be able to follow it, I think. ^.^)

(Just making sure. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hey, Spider!" Damien called out to the Dridder as he took off his vest, rolling his wrists as he sighed softly, the fire appearing as it circled around his waist again, glaring at him with a determined expression. "You eat her and I kill you, and then carve her out of your dead body, so I would suggest setting her down by me and backing off." He said as his eyes flashed fire red, enhancing his already menacing expression, ready to bombard him with fire if need be.

"Ouch." He said touching his shoulder, stumbling back a little as he rubbed it, looking to her as he chuckled, lightly, knowing Damien did so. "He knew I would compliment you huh? Well I can't really blame you for hitting me."

Last edited by shadow17 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Agato looked down at his next meal as he set the fairy back in his webbing walking towards the little man with hsi steps being concealed by his web as he stopped in front of him. "You must have quite a set to be threatning a predator little prey. Your foolish to just approach me like that now you'll make a second nice snack alongside your little friend there."

As soon as he stopped talking one of his front legs rose up and came down on the man with surprising speed.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Damien growled as he leaped back, conjuring fire near his ankled as they fired, giving him a boost of speed to get away from the impact, twisting his right arm around as he shot off a ball of fire the size of the Dridder's fist towards his head. "I am not prey you insect! I am the top predator here! Your spider half would feed me for a year!" He said with a smirk, using his left arm to fire an equally large ball of fire, aiming for one of his legs with that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 pm

The fireball ended up dissipating upon a shield Agato had long since conjured around him made of his inherited Dark Element and he sighed watching his prey fight against him. "I will give you this, I admire the resolve most of you show in trying to prevent the inevitable once you are within my grasp and you will be no different."

He leaned back a little sucking in air and blew out a stream of his venom which was also black, something he learned to do years ago when defending himself against a predator of his own.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:28 pm

"Poison? How quaint...." He said with a small smirk, easily side-stepping it very easily as he leaped up into a branch, using the heat from his flames to rise far enough to get on eye level with the Dridder. "My name is Damien, and I have killed many Dridders, you will just be the latest, unless of course you feel intelligent enough to allow me to take that beautiful fairy behind you and leave, you may be able to hold your own against me, but once Elliot gets here it is all over, you won't be able to touch him." Damien said with unwavering confidence, getting ready to launch more fire at him, trying to keep him distracted as he moved closer to Leila, planning on melting his web and freeing her when he got close enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Agato scoffed a bit raising a brow. "And here I thought the Giants were arrogant, doesn't compare to you ants however it would seem." He quickly spun out a long thin strand of his webbing, wrapped it around his right arm and threw it forward shooting it with great speed at Damien with it covered in a poison mist.

Sometimes he really enjoyed the taste of his food with his venom added.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Damien laughed softly as he chuckled, his right hand shifting, a spinning blade firing out as his hand vanished, the blades struggling at first but then easily slicing through the web once they gained enough momentum as Damien threw off his shirt, showing off his mechanical right arm, gears twisting as they made the blades spin, the blade moving back into his arm, his hand appearing again. "You should have gone for the other arm, I have to admit your a very talented fighter, I am rather impressed, most predators aren't used to fightering after all." He said moving a bit away from the poison, not wanting the gas to hit his skin, taking precautions incase it was absorbed through the skin. "I would love to know your name, it is only proper after all for combatants to say tell each other their names, especially since I have decided to mark you as an equal, instead of just an insect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:48 am

Leila giggled, and in a mocking tone said, "Oh yes, we ants are very arrogant. Though, as a Fairy I wonder if I also qualify to be an ant. I certainly hope not. As much as I love Humans, I'm as much a giant as you. I can show you if you like. You'll have a larger meal then. If you can keep your hold on me that is." Any fear the fairy had originally felt was gone now, and in it's place was a playful attitude.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:51 am

"Well, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, what's this little operation you got here? That guy said something about you wanting me to help?" Kira inquired. She once again didn't really want to introduce herself unless it was necessary. More time saved for her that way.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:34 am

(Sorry I've been out lately, I got really behind in the RP and I will still be coming scarcely to the forums till September. Maybe it's better that I drop it.)

Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:13 am

(You can pop in anytime, if you don't want to ready the RP then just PM me and I will catch you up Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Agato narrowed his eye's at the man before spinning together a spear combined with his dark energy and stared down his future morsel. "I suppose I can grant that last request, the name is Agato. Remember that while your being digested within my stomach."

He aimed the spear tipand expanded it quickly towards him looking for an impaled meal.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Damien's false eye followed the movement with precision, he knew he could not match up to Agato physically, and it seemed he had powers of his own, but Damien would make his small size an asset, he could dodge a giant much easier this way. Flames erupted from his body as they began to encircle everything around him, leaping up high to a tree branch to avoid the spear as his fire began to catch trees and plants around the area. "Maybe I should just burn down the forest? I think then you could finally get nice and roasted huh?" Damien said with a satisfied smirk as he looked down to where Leila was, biting his lip in thought, rashly, leaping from branch to branch before the fire reached his height in the canopy, heading for Leila to get her freed so she could move when she size-shifted, of that was her plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 pm

A back leg collided against him and sent him back as Agato chuckled calling him on his bluff. "Nice try but I already know your here for the little fairy morsel and judging by that look you had just a second ago I'm assuming you won't do anything that would harm her well being. Something that works to my advantage."

He aimed the spear once more and charged a Dark Bolt on the before firing. At least he would still have one food source left.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:02 pm

(Did Agato fire at Damien or Leila?)

"Well our operation here is quite simple, we are off to a temple to find a certani artifact my group needs to appease a group of fairies, and we have obviously ran into a bit of trouble. You obviously have some skill in magic, we could really use your help, and you would be compensated handsomely." He said smiling to her softly, hoping she would take him up on the offer, needed everyone he could get to help them achieve their goal, not to mention protect their lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: