View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 pm

(It was at Damein.)

Agato cocked his head a bit before straightning out and gazing down at the fire user. "Oh? So I sense a desperate plea to try and worm your way out of becoming my next meal?" He aimed at him once more and prepared to fire again.

"It is futile. You are prey and were foolish to wander so near my home and now you'll serve as my next meal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:11 pm

"No I won't! I am not come piece of food for you to devour!" He screamed at him angrily, feeling the intense rush of the battle, something he had not felt in a long time, he was enjoying himself. Damien leaped up and away from the spear, not even close to becoming winded as he looked down to the web that Leila was contained it, biting his lip nervously as he shot a fire ball into the web, planning on collapsing it around Leila instead of lighting it on fire and risk huring her, turning his back to Agato, but still very aware of his movements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:18 pm

The flames burnt a little before Agato quickly put it out and turned to Damein with anger in his eye's though his face still set in an expresionless stone face. "Boy you just made a big mistake. You never NEVER mess with a Dridder's web!" He began to semi-rapid fire at the man intent on getting payback for him destroying part of his home.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:02 pm

"Sure, I got nothin' better to do. Might be fun, and I could use the money," Kira answered, seeming indifferent about the idea either way. She could hear the commotion coming from where Agato and Damien were fighting, as could Elliot, obviously. She turned away and started heading in that direction in a slow jog, her heavy, steel-toed boots not affording her a great deal of mobility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Elliot followed her, if Damien was having trouble then he knew he may have to get involved, he prefered not to kill the agressor, but he had to protect his group, he needed them in tact for what was to come, running just barely behind Kira, letting her go ahead first.

Damien, dodged them with a good deal of agility and flexibility, leaping away as he fired fireball after fireball at Agato, not using his strongest attacks, just buying time until Leila could get involved in the battle so maybe he wouldn't have to go all out and tire himself out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:26 pm

The fireballs continued to bounce harmlessley off of Agato's Dark Barrier as he started to spike down at Damein along with a Dark Bolt here and there and could go for the whole day plus some considering his proffession has given him quite the build and a lot of stamina.

"Stand still worm and take your death like a man!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:13 am

Kira arrived at the demolition site in time to see Damien's myriad of fireballs dissipate against the dridder's shield. She was also kind of disgusted by the giant dridder; she couldn't stand dominant males much. She judged by the ineffectiveness of Damien's attacks that the dridder had some sort of magic shield in place. But what she didn't get was how he and Leila seemed to be suspended in the air.

"Unless..." she thought as a realization hit her. She took her backpack off and set it down on the ground in front of her, kneeling momentarily as she reached into the main compartment. From it, she produced what appeared to be a pair of dark-framed goggles, which she held in front of her face for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:43 pm

(sorry about not posting in a while. sweatdrop Been a little busy with school prep.)

Leila watched as the Human and Dridder fought, both combatants showing some amazing skill. Finally she shook her head. Now wasn't the time to admire the fighting techniques of the pair. Damien looked as if he was having some trouble, more then likely caused by him thinking he had to protect a "helpless" fairy. Leila warped out of the web holding her, disappearing to a position a good distance from the fight. Growing to her full height of 105 feet, she quickly warped one of her sniper rifles to her hands and laid on her stomach. From her position, she could see Agato and Damien fighting. She didn't dare target the Dridder directly, as there was a chance of her hitting Damien. Instead, she aimed a little bit away from the pair. Close enough to attract their attention, but far enough that Damien wouldn't get hit. After checking to make sure she was using her explosive ammunition, she took aim and fired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Damien turned as he looked back to Leila, seeing the giant woman before him with the large rifle, the fire circling around his waist disappearing, looking back over to Agato with a small smirk. "I think your outmatached here, a smart predator would go for easier prey." He said chuckling softly, looking back over to Leila, leaping from branch to branch to her location to gain some distance from the Dridder, climbing on Leila's shoulder and making sure he had his balance as he smirked. "Nice work, I didn't know fairies used guns."

Elliot stayed back, further away from Leila and Damien who had the Dridder's attention, staying closer to Kira, in case she needed someone to save her life, should the giant turn on her instead of going for Damien again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:41 am

Leila's eyes never left Agato, nor did her aim waver as Damien spoke to her. "Thank you, and most fairies don't use guns. I'm sort of an exception to that rule...but then, I'm sure you already figured out I'm not like other fairies." She smiled some, then addressed the Dridder. "My Human friend here is right. Better to eat an meal that doesn't fight back then eat one who will. So, I will ask you this once. Will you stand down and either allow us to leave your home in peace, or join us? I honestly don't like hurting a fellow predator, but if you force me, I will take the shot."
Back to top Go down
bramblebelly
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 pm

(sorry if i've been gone for a while i got caught doing two jobs so didn't have much time on my hands but i think i caught up reading from where i left off though i haven't talked much just posting to let you know i exsist)

Carolina had looked on since the rest of the group had noticed the fight between the pyromancer and the obviosly magicly talanted Didder she had noticed the shield, it was doubtful she could do and damage aganst it when Damien's fire bounced right off, she stood back with Elliot to help should the attention shift from danger to 'easier pray' as it were.

Anila tucked in to the shoulder of her friend this fight may be to much for a little noise to stop.

(sorry again for not posting in forever)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Kira, after a couple short moments, removed the goggles from here eyes and focused. The goggles had darkened her vision and excreted an alchemically-created gas mixture that harmlessly forced her pupils to adjust to the lowered light quicker than they normally would have. With her vision enhanced, she could easily see the black webs that the dridder was now standing on alone, the fairy having finally teleported away.

Kira allowed for a quick thought about Damien and Leila. She was useless for not moving sooner, and he was useless for not putting the well-being of the group ahead of that of the fairy. She was not impressed. With that out of the way, she waited for the dridder to make his decision, not wanting to provoke him further if he were to decide to allow their passage. She didn't like the idea of him joining them, despite knowing how helpful he'd be.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:13 pm

"Just blow his damn head off! All he is going to do is continue to eat other fairies, humans and nekos, just end the cycle now, it would much more productive." Damien to Leila, grinding his teeth in frustration, he helped her so he wouldn't have to kill Agato himself, but here she was giving him an offer to join them, it was enough to make his head explode. "If he didn't have that damn barrier he would have been dead a long time ago."

"Everyone stay back, it looks like they have a handle on this, we just need to defend ourselves and rest of the group should he turn on us, though I am sure he knows we are part of the same group as Damien Leila." Elliot said softly, quietly very shocked by Damien, he actually risked harm to himself for the protection of another, it was very shocking to him, he had always been so set on self-preservation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 am

Leila chuckled a bit. "I'm not in the habbit of killing people before they're given the chance to either stand down or join me. While you and Eliot are my current employers, my main employer would be very unhappy with me if I killed such an interesting possible asset and ally. So what if he eats a few fairies, humans, nekos, or even other dridders? As long as he doesn't go for the people I am protecting, me friends, or anyone on my team I have no quarl with him. While it is a harsh cycle, it is how this world works, everyone and everything is food."

She slowly stood up, moving slow enough that Damien wouldn't lose balance. The gun remained trained of Agato. "Besides, like it or not we could use another predator on the team. A lone fairy isn't as effective as a fairy and dridder. He could also provide us protection, and food for himself, by spinning some webs around us when we go to sleep." Leila winked at the dridder. "You'd be using us as your own, personal bait. I'm sure our group will attract attention, what with it being filled with some choice morsels. You can eat whatever you catch, though I would request that you at least give them the chance to join."
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 pm

"Tch. Human technology? Your a disgrace to your kind!" He yelled out the last part spewing a toxic gas at the duo in hopes of immobilizing them both.

He alway's was one to go for big prey ever since he fully grew.

(Sorry I've been away just a little sick and somewhat bored. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 am

Elliot saw him spew the poison out at them, knowing Damien had no to block it he manifested a wall of purple energy around the duo, stopping he poison from entering their bloodstream as he looked over to the Dridder, six small, purple energy streams coming from Elliot's back. "I would recommend allowing us to pass, it would be very wise of you Sir." Elliot said as the beams from his back slid again the trees beside him, slicing through them like they were paper, doing it as a threat to the Dridder of what he was capable of. "You don't want to mes with me."

"I haven't seen Elliot pissed off in a while." Damien said with a smirk as he looked to Leila. "I was actually worried there for a second, I have modified lungs but that would have still gotten to me."

Last edited by shadow17 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:06 am

Leila glaced over at Elliot. In truth, she was surprised the Human had been able to stop the poison. He simply didn't seem to be someone holding that kind of power. Yet again, the old adage "Looks can be deciving" rang true. "Don't worry, I'd never let a Dridder harm my team." She looked at Agatio with a scowl. "Disgrace to my kind you say? Inteligent is more like it. Unlike most predators, I understand just what Humans have done. If they were larger, they'd be a real threat to any predator, what with the tech they have. So I make use of that tech. Now once again, I ask you to stand down. This is my last warning. If you refuse, I'll kill you. Unless otherwise ordered. Is that understood?"

(btw, about how big can a Fairy make a Human grow? Like would Leila be able to make Damien around her size?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 pm

(The consensus is 13 extra feet maximum. So a 6 foot tall person would get to become a 19 foot tall person, thereabouts.)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:01 pm

(Not much help against a pred then. Go figure. =/ )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 am

Kira watched as the pervert guy used some weird power to slice down trees that were probably around 40 feet or so in diameter. She was both impressed and irritated. She didn't know why the group would need her if the man leading them had power like that. ...Why would a group who's leader was that powerful need her? Or any of them? Clearly, Kira thought, his power must have some weakness that would account for their being there.

Kira reached behind her and brought her heavy backpack from her shoulders, setting it on the ground and kneeling in front of it. She unbuckled what was keeping the lid of the main compartment closed. She reached in and produced what appeared to be a small club with a black handle and a black, spiked ball on the end. She stood up and flicked her wrist, causing the grip of the club to expand telescopically in two directions, turning the short club into a long club, with a blade on the back end of it. She stood with it in her hand, nudging the backpack out of the way with her foot, in case she was needed.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:43 pm

(Also, one more question. How many people can a Fairy target with one size changing spell. The number seems to vary from one to a group of five.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 am

(I have no idea x.x But we have to do something about Agato. His idea and the way this scene was progressing was good. But he is just not as consistent with posting. Any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm

(We could timeskip past him and say that we all got out fine, or someone was injured or something, if only to get things rolling. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:03 am

(I agree with you nyaha)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 am

(That sounds like a good idea, we won't kill off his character, I am just going to do the timeskip and that he gave up on the fight eventually. Just make your posts whatever you wish to state what happened to your character during the battle.)

Elliot was on one knee, panting and breathing heavily as he looked at the ground, very pleased the Dridder finally gave up on trying to make them his lunch. Elliot stood up, wobbly on his feet because he expanded a vast of amount of stamina rather quickly, his abilities taking a lot out of him rather quickly. "I guess we lucked out there." He chuckled softly as he worked on composing himself.

Damien was still perched on Leila's shoulder, looking down to the group with a small smirk, looking back to Leila as he nudged her neck lightly to get her attention. "That was no problem right? I wasn't scared." He said confidently as he gave her a smug smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next