Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Leila giggled. "And I'm not above killing my own people. I'm glad we understand each other." Leila offered Joanna a hand to shake. "I'm Leila by the way, Leila Seamair."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Kira groaned in disgust. Even as high up as she was, she could still hear the conversation down below with her neko ears, though she wished she couldn't. That kind of snarky conversing that Leila was taking part in always made Kira want to kick things, and it was bad enough without wanting to punch Elliot's face in, too.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:26 pm

"Joanna. Should be Joanna WESTON!" She growled, turning to look at Elliot with a evil, angry expression, shaking Leila's hand. "He must be paying you a lot for you to be travelling with him."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 pm

"Joanna...nice to meet you. You have a really pretty name." Looks from Joanna to Elliot. "Wait a sec. Joanna Weston? Are...are you two supposed to be getting married? Well, no wonder you called us snacks." She lowered her head. "I do apologize for my rudeness earlier Joanna. I wasn't aware of your relationship with Elliot, and I was more then a little annoyed. I kind of got shot last night after a misunderstanding. Needless to say, I was in a lot of pain. I would still be in pain if it weren't for my spells...I do hope you can pardon my rudeness."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 pm

"Your apology is accepted because you are one of my kind. I am surprised you have not eaten these lot yet." She said looking back to Elliot with an evil glare, growling under her breath. "As far as my relationship with him, I am still not sure if that will be as lovers, or food........I will decide when I see the artifact and how happy it makes me. It is supposed to amplify size shifting magic, so their annoying amulets won't be a factor, and so we can even shrink giant naga, they are delicious."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:07 am

(I'm sorry for posting so many times in a row. sweatdrop It's just Leila is sort of having a conversation with Joanna currently... sweatdrop)

"Thank you for accepting my apology Joanna. Maybe we could go ahead and hunt for breakfast together today? Ohh, maybe Kira would like to join us too." She looked up with a slightly hopeful smile and giggled. "I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been tempted to eat a few of them, but they trust me and rely on me to help protect them. I'm not the kind of person that would betray their team, or their employer." She winced at Joanna's growl, figuring it would be better not to comment on the relationship status, and instead focused on the artifact. "Really? Ohh I like the sound of that. I've never tried naga before, and having amplified size magic is always useful. I wonder if there could be a way to make copies of the artifact. The real one for you and a copy for me."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Great. Just what the world needed, fairies with amplified size-shifting powers. And she was helping it happen. That was the last straw for her. She was done. As Leila looked up to her, Kira was already making her way across the branch she was on and leaving. She wasn't going to be part of this bullshit any more.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Joanna looked up at the noise and saw the neko trying to move away. She giggled and floated up into the air to try and get close to Kira to shrink her, biting her lip. "Where do you think you are going little neko? Didn't Elliot tell you what happens to those of you who try to run away?" She said with an evil grin, her tongue moving across her lips hungrily and not paying attention to anyone else in the area anymore.

Damien and Elliot both reacted but looked to each other in fear, neither of them knowing what to do. They wanted to save Kira but they knew their base was in the tribes territory, since they used to allies with these fairies, all their men would be eaten if anything happened to Joanna or if she decided to give the order to do so.

Joanna would try and use her magic as she felt something wrap around her foot and throw her to the ground, faceplanting into the dirt and groaning, hearing a quick jump as whoever it was leaped away from her, she turned around and saw a brown haired human with an eyepatch, holding a chain that had wrapped around her ankle, a spiked ball on it, but on the other end as he did not attack her.

"I suggest you leave Kira alone." Joseph said yanking the chain back, keeping a steady distance and taking the ball and chain into his hand, twirling it expertly as he never broke his eyes from Joanna's form. "Leila....take Rurei out of my pocket....."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Leila nodded and carefully puled Rurei out of the Human's pocket. Her eyes never left Joanna. "Joanna, please do not eat any of these people. Especially not those who choose to remain in the group, like Joseph, because then I really will be duty bound to stop you with any means necessary. Plus Kira is sort of becoming a friend for me...please don't try to eat her. You and I can go hunting for a good meal, how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:01 pm

"I could be back...maybe," Kira said aloud. She had stopped when she heard the fairy speaking to her, but seeing the threat temporarily neutralized, she chose to continue her departure. At the very least, she wanted to avoid having her temper get the best of her and end up causing unnecessary trouble for Leila and Rurei...and Damien, too, she guessed. Even though she was absolutely at a loss as to why that guy was palling around with an asshole like Elliot.

"No, Kira, focus," she told herself as she moved onto the branch of an adjacent tree and continued away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Joanna growled, getting to her feet and looking to Leila, pointing upward. "You shrink that neko and stop her from leaving then I won't hurt anyone! If not then I have a human to eat for hurting me." She said growling, her finger pointing towards Kira. "No one leaves, that is the the rules of the game!"

Joseph looked at Joanna, keeping his eyes on her in case she tried to strike at him.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Leila grimaced. "I-I'll talk to her...sh-she may just be leaving so that she doesn't lose her temper. Kira's a good Neko, but I have noticed she doesn't have a long fuse. Maybe we can let her cool off on her own and let her come back on her own? Please? And I really, really don't want you eating him. Joanna, my job here is to protect these people from any and all predators, this includes predators that are in our group and it certainly includes you. Please, just don't hurt anyone here." She looked at Joseph. "Joseph, let her go. Rurei saved your life, don't throw it away by attacking Joanna. I won't let her eat Kira, and I won't let her eat anyone else here. Just let her go, please."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Joseph looked to Kira pulling the chain away from her ankle, a bit disappointed he couldn't just crack her skull open, taking a deep breath and looking into the eyes of the fairy.

Joanna looked to Leila and ground her teeth, nodding to her. "Fine I will let this slide. She might get eaten off on her own anyways." Joanna bit her lip, looking at Kira walking off on the tree branch. "Sad, she looked delicious too.........Alright Leila lets go them, and you all be good little snacks okay? Especially you Elliot, Mr. Wolfy had a bad night." She said tauntingly, Elliot obviously having trouble restraining himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Kira continued off on her own, heading into the forest and staying up in the trees. She just felt soooo fucking pissed right now! If she had her way, she would not be going back to them and their group. Yes, exactly. She was running away now. She wasn't going to be a part of their bullshit anymore!!

Kira stopped suddenly, and looked down at her feet. "What about...Leila? And Damien and Rurei?" she wondered to herself. She considered that she could end up regretting or feeling guilty about her decision later, leaving them all on their own to deal with that asshole fairy.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 am

"Huh? Whats going on?" Rurei said sleepily waking up partly. "Jurin...stop...rough housing....mom he won't stop...." She was still out of it but changing handlers had woken her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 am

Leila winced at Joanna's taunt. She gave Rurei a hug and a small kiss on the top of her head, then handed the Tomthumb back to Joseph. "Damien, please keep an eye on things while we hunt, Elliot, you need a bit more rest. And Joseph, keep that little Tomthumb safe and comfy." She turned to Joanna with a grin. "Lead the way Joanna. My only request is that we don't attack the village. Poor souls had enough to deal with last night."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 am

Joseph nodded, sitting down an holding Rurei lovingly, kissing her head as he watched her sleep. He was still and quiet, not wanting to disturb her.

Elliot groaned as he leaned against a tree, standing up even taking a lot out of him, resting his head against is as he closed his eyes.

"No problem Boos Fairy. I got things here while you two butterflies get food." Damien snickered as he looked over everyone. "What are you all staring at back to work! You bastards were supposed to take turns on watch!"

"Alright follow me. I will entertain your request." Joanna smirked, flying off, knowing Leila would follow her. Joanna's stomach wanted food, but her mind was elsewhere, thinking of all the fun she was going to have. No one would be able to stop them.......
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 pm

(Well...seeing as no-one else has posted I'll go ahead and post. sweatdrop )

Leila giggled at Damien's words, then followed Joanna. "So...I don't want to sound as if I'm prying or anything...but how did you and Elliot come to know each other? You don't have to say if you don't want to. It's just...it's not very common for a Human and Fairy to get together." She giggled. "Not that I can say anything. I work for Humans."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 pm

(I don't think I'm going to be able to post any more unless something happens concerning Kira. I'll find a way to jump back in later, possibly. If Kira is okay with that, anyway. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:20 pm

(That is fine Nyaha, she can come back or you are free to introduce a new character to spice things up ^^)

"I met him not an hour after he was warped to Felarya. He there were a lot of humans with him, he was scouting the area with......6 others.....I think. They ended up in our stomachs so it didn't matter much anyways. There were 48 total from what he told me.....by nightfall there was 15, next morning, 8. I let him live when I found him because of his magical aura he gave off, it was different, unique, and powerful. I wanted to learn about it, which we did, but sadly 5 fairies died trying to use the magic, so we stopped, apparently you have to be human to use it." Joanna shrugged, looking around and sniffing the air, trying to find some prey for herself and licking her lips. "So hungry.....Damien we let live cause uh......even when we shrunk him he still was able to kill us with his fire....we had to respect his power, rather than punish it."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Leila winced. "Wow, that's a little...harsh. I mean, the poor things had just warped in. I could see eating a couple...but not all 48. What do you think those people's families must have gone and are possibly still going through?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

"They are food. They can't get home so why should I care?" Joanna shrugged, heading towards the food she smelled and giggling happily, humming to himself. "My tribe enjoyed them~ So good. Best meal we have had."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:56 pm

(I feel guilty...the RP has suddenly become between me and Shadow. Rurei is asleep and Kira has gone off to who knows where. sweatdrop )

Leila shrugged. "Well...I can't really talk...My tribe used to do that to Humans and Nekos, and I joined in all the time. At least they went to a good cause." She laughed to herself. "Look at me, I've lost my predatory instincts. I hang around humans far too much." She flew next to Joanna. "Mmmm...whatever this is, it's gonna be good. I can hardly wait."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:41 pm

(Saen has been really busy XD I am sure Nyaha will join again Razz If not we night have to move it to a pad D:)

"I spotted them on my way here but I wasn't hungry. Some humans, if you were smart you would just eat them, you'd be much better." She said giggling cutely. "I would let you have Elliot."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm

(Don't worry, I'm fine watching and waiting for an opportunity. Heck, maybe I can bring in a character of mine soon and give you guys a hard time. ;D But please don't move it to a pad, it'd be too hard to follow then I think. Especially if you both went on there at the same time, there's no way I'd be able to keep up. Tl;dr and all that. D: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: