Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemies in the Midst

Go down 
+8
Ilceren
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
franky-wolf
Kitten
bramblebelly
Beefnautz
Chihiro Fujisaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm

(I think you mean "conserve" not "converse". :3)

The Techno-Angel smiled as she saw the people return to normal. She floated down and set her feet on the ground.

"Thank you very much," she said to the fairies. "If there's ever anything you need help with, I'd be glad to help you in the future. If you can find me, anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 am

Leila grinned and waved back as she left with Joanna. "No problem Techie, and thanks, I'll remember that. Hey, once my wings grow back maybe we can hang out sometime." She looked at Joanna. "So now what? I'm sure there are other adventurers that are close by that we can snack on..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:38 pm

"There will be plenty." She said seriously with a small grin, darting through the trees and giggling to herself. "I already smell more, I can't wait to eat I am so damn hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 am

(Do you think maybe we could timeskip to the fairies' return back to the camp, or at least Shadow could RP Elliot and the rest of them at the same time as when the fairies are doing something? I can't think of anything else to do and I'm worried about getting bored. There's always Kira someone could try to go after, and Rurei and Joseph are still around.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:26 pm

(I was thinking to let Leila and Joanna do their thing, have Damien go after Kira, and get Rurei and Joseph back involved. 3 Different scenes, but I am sure we can handle it.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 pm

(^_^ Works for me!)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 pm

(sure ^^)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:34 pm

(sounds good to me. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm

(Well post Nergal and I will get it rolling XD)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:04 pm

(*salutes* Sir yes sir mister Shadow sir!)

Leila licked her lips as her stomach growled. "I know what you mean. Hopefully there will be a bunch of them. When we do reach them would you like me to sort of act as bait and distract them for you?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm

"Yes that would be perfect." Joanna said with a wide grin, licking her lips as well and shivering, her stomach growling. "I need some yummies in my tummy." She giggled as they slowly came upon the adventurers. Joanna watched them, drooling a bit. "They look so delicious."

Damien leaped through he tree branches as he chased after Kira, leaving Joseph behind and in charge over the resting Elliot. Damien saw her, picking up his pace. "Hey Kira!" He called after her.

Joseph held Rurei in his hands, kissing her head gently and smiling. "Hey wake up love." He said looking to her sleeping form happily.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 pm

"Huh?" Rurei said and the yawned giving out a small noise. She smacked a little and rubbed her eyes. "Hey Joseph, ...I had a strange dress."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Leila giggled quietly, "Well we'll have some soon." Leila stumbled into the open where the adventurers could see her and tripped with a small yelp. "Grrr, where the heck am I? This isn't the way home." She got on her knees and looked around. "First I get my books stolen, then I get blinded by some light, and now I'm lost." She looked at the adventurers. "Say you guys think you could tell me where the heck I am? Because this is not the woods behind my house."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 pm

At the sound of Damien's voice reaching her neko ears, Kira whipped around, pulling her backpack from her shoulders and setting it down in front of her as she knelt down, facing Damien. Her hand reached into it, holding her mace as she looked to Damien with suspicion. This way she'd be ready to whip it out if he attacked her.

"Did Elliot send you to drag me back?!" Kira asked accusingly. "Or was it that fairy bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:25 pm

"No, he is still asleep. I came after you myself, to bring you back." Damien said to her softly, looking into her eyes with a soft, sincere expression. "You are honestly the only one I like....I mean Leila a little bit. But you are the only one I actually like."

The adventures looked to Leila with a curious expression on their faces, one walks over to Leila. "Hey come on let me help you up." The girl said blinking. "And we will explain everything." She said having no idea where she was destined, the other 5 looking on.

Joanna was ready to pounce when Leila have the okay, ready to send the little humans to her hungry tummy.

"What did you dream about?" Joseph asked her curiously, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Leila stood up and gave a sly nod in Joanna's direction. "Thank you, I honestly don't know what I would have done without your help." Her stomach let out a hungry growl and Leila blushed. "Sorry, I haven't eaten lunch yet today. Well...it was lunch time when I left..."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:09 am

"I don't need flattery, I need answers," Kira retorted, not letting down her guard just yet. "Why should I come back? Give me one good reason."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 pm

"all sorts of things...I think." Rurei said trying to recall it. "Something with a wierd fairy that was gonna eat us all even Leila."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 pm

"I will answer anything you ask. And a good reason? We need you, you are powerful." Damien said seriously, looking to Kira and offering his hand to her. "I will let you hit Elliot, as hard as you want." He grinned.

Joanna laughed and leaped out of the bush, her magic shrinking all 6 of the humans with a wide grin on her face. "Dinner is served!" Joanna said with an excited grin on her face, lifting one up right off the bat.

The humans were shrunk as they looked around frantically, the girl shrunk and suddenly sitting in Leila's lap as she looked up to her, seeing she human sized, which meant she was with Joanna. "N-No you can't eat us please!" The girl said beginning to cry, trying to get off Leila to run. "Please I don't want to die! Please!"

Joanna only laughed sadistically at the human girl, showing she was not nearly as kind hearted as Leila. Really unlike most fairies who just liked their struggling cause it felt good, Joanna loved the fear, and the pain they went through. She knew it was a painful fate to be digested, and she was delighted she got to cause that pain.

"That...wasn't a dream Rurei." Joseph said laughing a little bit and kissing her head, looking around the camp. "That really happened, you stayed up all night and said weird things...."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

"I-I did?" Rurei said blushing deeply. "I didn't embarrass myself did I?"
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 am

Leila gently lifted the girl up with a sort of apologetic look on her face. "I am sorry, but a fairy has to eat dear. I will try to make your final moments comfortable." She gave the girl a hug with one hand while grabbing a pair of the adventurers. "I have my three Joanna, the rest are all yours." Smiling down at her breakfast she set them all down on her lap. Her stomach gave another growl, causing Leila to giggle slightly. "You hear that? That means my tummy is anxious to have you visit it. So, who would like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 am

The adventurers stood there stunned, panting heavily as the two looked to the woman who WAS crying, but had seemed to have stopped as she stood up in Leila's lap, the other two looking at her, like they were wondering if she was sure about what she was doing, and the girl nodded to them and looked up into Leila's eyes, the grinned a little bit. "My name is Christina Andrews." She said with a determined look on her face, fire beginning to gather at her hands. "And I am not human." She them looked to the other two, and the three Joanna was beginning to devour. "You can go ahead and eat them, but you're not taking me, understand? I hoped begging might work....but I guess not....so hopefully reasoning.....with a bit of threatening will."

Joanna had just gulped down her first human, moaning at the lovely taste and glancing over to Leila, her eye raising curiously as she put another human in her mouth. Joanna's eyes were on the girls fire, like she was trying to gauge how powerful her magic was, sniffing the air and getting an odd smell. She didn't even notice the humans struggling, or his pleas as she swallowed him quickly, a firm grip on her third. "L-Leila......she smells funny.......are you sure you want to eat her?" Joanna raised an eyebrow, not about to judge Leila, the girl still smelled good......but it gave her an uneasy feeling.

"No no of course not. It was just amusing." Joseph said smiling to Rurei gently, setting her on his shoulder and going through a bag. "Lets eat something, I am starved, want some water?"

Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am

Leila raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Alright, I'll bite, why shouldn't I eat you, and what are you if you aren't human?" She gently lifted a human up to her lips and gave him a light kiss. "I am so very sorry sir, normally I would make it so that you wouldn't feel any pain as I digest you, but my wings were destroyed. So all I can do is this. Please be brave little guy." She started to slip the human into her mouth, and with a quick and sudden move, she bit his head off. Grimacing, she ate the body and looked sadly at the remaining human. "I...I know that seemed mean...but it was so much kinder then forcing you to go through getting digested alive..."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 pm

The remaining man winces at Leila's action, looking to Christina with a betrayed, angry expression on his face at her being okay with eating them. Though it should be expected from someone they hired to guide them, who had no allegiance to them in the first place. He then looked back to Leila with a solemn nod on his face, understanding her reasoning behind it, showing he understood it as a kind gesture. As a native human he knew this fate as coming one day......

"Hey now my race isn't important." Christina giggled, obviously amused by her biting the mans head off. "You shouldn't eat me because I am not worth it, I will hurt you.....very, very badly." She said with an evil grin on her face. "You might be missing an eye~"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:55 pm

(Oh sure you'll wait for Saen but not me. >_<)

Kira gritted her teeth at Damien. Again, compliments, but no way was she going to bite.

"I wanna' do a lot more than just hit Elliot right now," she told him, standing back up and putting her backpack back on. "If I go near him now, he will die. My first question is about that fairy: Who is she, why is she here, what is her connection to you two, and why is Elliot using us as his pawns in whatever deal he has with her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies in the Midst   Enemies in the Midst - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies in the Midst
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: