Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 am

Kira looked at Shadow wide-eyed in embarassment. "Wha? Am I in the wrong room?" She looked around for her boots, which would tell if she was or not. (You decide, Shadow, I have no idea what's going on. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm

(Ok then!)
"Uh, are these what your looking for?" Shadow tossed the boots to her. "Heh, it looks like i've entered the wrong instead but I think i'll sleep here still, don't really want to make some awkward moment of looking for another room." He said while he put his small bag on the nearest bed rummeging through his possesions another time just in case something was missing, eventually he put the bag under the bed and lied down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 am

It was then that Jazz walked in. "This guy giving you trouble?" she said, noticing some guy in THEIR room on HER bed...

"I would suggest leaving, human."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:17 pm

"Hey hey hey, don't go being like that General guy," Kira said to Jazz (Paper Mario ref FTFW!) as she caught her airborne boots, which Kira was slightly surprised that Shadow could toss with such apparent ease. "I mean, I really don't want him here, either, but I'm just sexist and that's really not as bad."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 pm

"Hmph, well then..." Shadow turned his head to the fairy. "What are you going to do about it? I'm here now and thats the way it is." He turned his head to the ceiling. "Besides... I can't see any harm being done here. I don't see your name on this bed, I don't see how it is YOUR bed, So i'd sugest you find another bed before trouble does start when the game hasn't even began yet." He said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Kira growled a bit. "Well, if you're gonna stay here..." she said as she made her way over to the bed Shadow was in. "..You may as well be courteous." With that, she lifted up the blankets Shadow was on top of and heaved Shadow onto the floor. She then walked over and stood at his feet. "Now here's how it's gonna work: You're either gonna' be a gentlemen and allow the ladies the comfortable beds, or we're gonna' play rock paper scissors to see who sleeps on the floor.

(I'm assuming there's only two beds in the room at this point. If I'm wrong, tell me and I'll edit my post, please and thank you.)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

*In his room Rigel stood looking out of the heavy window at the sceenary* "So what's your impression?"

*Lola was unpacking some heavy looking pot along with two tomes writen in old Elvish* "Well I like Kira. She seems nice and easy to trust. Very honest." Not happy, but honest at least

*Rigel smilled* "Want her to be your new mistress?"

*Lola did a double take* "Wh-what did you say? Do you mean that?"

*Rigel turned to her and took off his glasses setting them on the dresser* "Yes. I do. I can see you like talking to her. That's one reason why I wanted her to join us. Another is...Well she seems tough. We could use the the tough ones ON our side of this little game."

*Lola cosidered* "I think it would be wise to convince her to join us. I'd hate to see her die.

*He cosidered that* "Yes. Why don't you go talk to her? I'm sure she's still up and I can assemble the rest myself.* [i]And I don't want her to see what I'm sythizing yet.[i/]

*Lola looked over happy and bowed once saying she'd be back beffore he could say "giant naga" and
departed picking her way down the hall stopping to listen for the sound of Kira's voice she stopped outside a room where sombody was talking and waited a moment beffore knocking once and speaking* "Ms Kira? Are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Jazz scoweled. "I am afraid we are at an impass, human. I cannot stand your presance, nor can you move, apperantly. But you have yet to learn who your superiors are."

She nodded at Kira. "If you are going to allow him to stay, which I guess is your decision, then I regretfully say that I cannot. I'm sorry, but forgiving the humans for what they did to me is near impossible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Kira decided not to wait for a response from Shadow. Between him and Jazz, she liked the fairy better, again, likely due to sexism. She bent down and picked Shadow up by his legs and his back. "Well I guess the jury's spoken," she said as she carried Shadow, as well as his pack of things, towards the door. She opened the door rather dexerously with her toes and tossed Shadow out of the room, right over Lola's head, and said, "Sayonara!" with a wide grin. She rather liked doing that to people.

She then looked down and saw Lola. "Oh, hey," she greeted the child. "Somethin' I can do for ya'?" At this point, her face showed less irritation, and her eyebrows were raised curiously.

(EDIT: Ultimate, if you have a problem with that or think I went to fast, I'll edit it out of my post. EvilGenius noted that it seems like auto-hitting and I know most people don't like that. Sad I'm really sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Jazz smiled. "We are going to be great friends." she said, admiring Kira's work.

"I recognize you... Youare with that man, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 am

(Eh its ok Nyaha. Razz )

Shadow got up growling. "Ok, that was unnessary..." He looked around for another room and finally entered one alone. I guess i'm sleeping by myself then... again... It is horrible being lonley... He thought to himself as he lied down on the bed trying to fall asleep. He didn't pay that much attention to the door so it was left open a little.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:23 pm

(Is everyone still doing their scenes? or shall I move on to the next morning?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 pm

(Still going, Beef. X3 At least as far as I know, Strider has yet to reply to Kira and Jazz. Also, I've been asking questions that you've been ignoring! X3 Like how many beds are in each room? I also want to know if there are any windows, and if there are possibly bathrooms connected to the rooms as well, like a hotel, since it's such a posh establishment?)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:38 pm

(Just assume the details Nyaha XD I'm fine with whatever you come up with in the bedrooms)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 pm

*Lola made a little curtsy ouf ot respect* "Lady Kira, I see you're settling in well. May I come in?" *Stops and looks at the fairy* "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't see you there, ma'am. Yes I travel with Master Rigel Galeth. At least I have for these three days since I was bought."

*Back in his room Rigel had assembled all of his Alchemic gear together and was taking out a jar labeled "Kensha Pheromone extract #5" then one labeled " Powder of Moon Stone" then finaly he pulled out a small vial with a plant cutting in it.* "Ah Fey Weed. This should do it." Okay if I mix this right I should be able to concoct a potion that'll deal with that fair girl. Well should...Or explode. *He poured the contents into a large distilling device and began to mix in other ingridients while huming "A Harpy is comming to Dinner My Dear"*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 am

Kira closed her eyes and scratched the back of her head as she spoke to Lola. "Sure, whatever. C'mon in." She stood aside and held the door open for the little girl, then closed it as soon as Lola was inside. Getting nice and comfortable in her new surroundings, she walked towards the bed Shadow had been lying in, all messed up due to her earlier actions, unbuckling her belt as she did so. Her red and green plaid skirt fell around her legs, and she kicked it off beside her bed, dropping the belt on top of it, and then laid on her back and began removing her jeans, dropping them on the pile as well. Since it was just 'us girls' in the room, she didn't really mind being in her underwear, though she still had her socks, torn black t-shirt, and her greasy work gloves on. She sat up and looked to Lola, and asked, "So, somethin' I can do for ya'?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 pm

*Lola watched the ohter woman undress casualy without blinking, though she couldn't help but admire her trim and atlethic body.* "Well I wanted to get away from my master and talk to you alittle more. Besides your the closest I've had to a freind in a long time." *Said the young neko smilling for the first time since she had seen*

*Rigel looked at the mixture in the vial he was holding* "Viola. Instant Fairy supressor. Well it should work if I did it right. At least I didn't explode. *He put it in his belt and then clossed his books and set aside his equipment looking out his window to the stary sky* Alison. You would have loved this place. You always did want a big house with a courtyard and a dinning hall...and fifteen kids! Ha ha ha ha... "Ah time to sleep. Lola will come back on her own time. Hopefulley she have conviced Kira to join us. I hate to have to murder pepole that my freinds like." *After that he went straight to bed dreaming of his beloveded.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 am

"Sorry to hear that, kid," Kira replied to Lola, casually as ever. "I remember your guy asked me about an alliance a little while ago. You here to talk about that, too?"
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 pm

"...P-polyester cotton blend pyjamas. Seems the attire isn't q-quite as grand as the estate!"

Jason normally slept in his day clothes; the weight of his emergency survival essentials stitched into his jacket gave him comfort even when his sleeping conditions didn't. However, with a different sort of weight pressing down on him tonight - the knowledge that this sleep may well be his last - he decided to forgo the usual survival formalities and treat himself to a semblance of normality. After all, it's what he had craved every day since he came to Felarya. Hunting around in the closet in his and Gavin's room Jason found some clean, pressed pyjamas. He changed into them quickly, unwilling to advertise just how scrawny his physique really was. Smoothing them down on his body, he tried to crack a joke to his new colleague, but he doubted it would get a response.

Settling into the soft linen of his bed, his limbs crying out with relief at the familiar feeling of a matress, Jason caught a glimpse of the necklace the other man wore. His breath froze in his body. They were teeth. Who or what's teeth he didn't know, but it hardly mattered. Unless that was just the fashion where the man came from it didn't exactly paint a picture of a civillised man. Maybe that was a good thing. He coughed, awkwardly, acutely aware of the silence.

"So, uhh... A-any family?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Jazz moved to the other side of the room, sitting on the bed. "No harm done, my dear." she said. It had been a long journey there, and Jazz needed some rest. Oh, she'd be hungry in the morning, and she already had her first victim picked out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 pm

"I like kensha skin myself, much tough, more useful." Gavin yawned and stretched out his arms then hunched over in thought "I think I had a mum once." He mused "Have a friend too, but she's in this world. A naga, kind of funny, she would paint your face while you were sleeping; giving you things that weren't really there. There's another one too a human she decided not to eat, gave him dryad amber to…remember him by." Gavin paused and looked at the doorway for a moment. “We better go talk to the other guy, the one who was just thrown into the hallway. Three people in one room means the night is split into three shifts instead of two, more sleep time, plus he needs a group he can trust. The fairy won’t provide that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

*Lola glanced at the fairy suddenly so close to her* "H-hey there..Never been this close to a predator, if I may call you that ma'am, beffore and not felt afraid." Yeah right! She's terofying! I mean she's literaly a man-eater and she's sitting within arm's reach! *Uncosiously she moved closser to Kira* "Yes master Rigel wants me to ask you to cosider his offer. I would prefer you to because I don't want to see you get killed..." She knew that sounded liek bragging for her master, but she also had seen the man cut pepole to ribons with those swords without blinking. And she realy did want Kira to live long enohgh to be her freind. "But I'm here as you freind. If you'll have me I mean." *Said the young neko looking away slightly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Shadow couldn't sleep at all, he was constantly just staring at the ceiling thinking, he sat up and reached for his bag, he withdrawed some usefull and useless items out of it and thought about what he could do with them. "So lets see here... Potion of health, Potion of Stregnth, Some random potion which I don't know the effects of..." He put the three items in his bag, "Ok for weapons... A small dagger..." He quickly put it back in his bag, the dagger bringed back memories. "...Ah, well I have been waiting for an opportunity to use this..." He pulled out a small blade but this blade could be attached to your wrist to be sheathed and unsheathed at any time. "And my lucky charm..." He put a necklace on, it was real gold and attached to it was a broken compass but when he opened it a picture of his sister would be on it. "Hmm, i'd better put all this back..." He did so but he put his wrist blade on, he didn't trust anybody now... well he didn't now trust that neko and fairy, he wore it just in case someone would try to confront him in the night.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:13 am

Jazz turned over, still underneath the covers. "You get used to me being here." she said. "everyone else did. Trust me, I won't harm you. It's the humans who should watch their backs." she said, facing the wall and still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:21 am

Kira grinned. "Oh yeah, heh. Well, I don't see any harm in it. The more the merrier," she replied to Lola. "Y'know, I'd invite you to stay the night, but we're a little short on space. Anyway, tell your guy that, despite what would seem to be opposing ideals, I'd be glad to join up with him."

She then looked at Roxanne. "You know, if a friend of mine were here instead of me, he'd totally be chewing you out by now," she said with a smirk. "Him and prejudice don't mix." She then laid back in her own bed. "Can't say I give a damn, though, so whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next