Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 pm

A crashing sound can be heard as a wall crumbles else where in the castle. Several large naga's enter and disperse, each going about the business of acquiring lunch. The a loud speaker crackles to life.
"welcome contestants, for now it seems the game has truly begun. Most of you will probably die, eaten by the predators, that even now circle this castle and its grounds. You may attempt to hold out here, or you may escape, but in order to win you have to end up back here where you started. There will be no prize if there is no one to accept it. Several systems through out the castle have been programmed to go off when you come across them, to assist of hinder you, and you may come across rules, or restraints set for you or your team. if these rules are broken it will be known and no matter how well you do for the remainder of the game, you will lose, along with any you associate with. Choose your teams wisely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:07 pm

(Quick question, EvilGenius: are you going to continue to roleplay as Gavin, or do you feel you might interfere with your running the game fairly? Just want to know as my guy is fairly invested in him and doesn't really stand a chance otherwise!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm

(I am continuing with Gavin.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Kira looked around the room they were in. It seemed to be a study, with a bunch more bookshelves. She glanced at the paper she had; a few of those shelves actually had secret passageways behind them. It looked well-kept, too. There were probably some maids or butlers somewhere in the mansion getting eaten right about now.

Kira then quickly became irritated as she heard the voice over the loudspeakers. "And there's not gonna' be a prize if it's torn down before things even get started!!" she shouted back at it, the thought that she was talking to a recording not even occurring to her. She then took a look at the floor plans. "The sooner we're out of this deathtrap, the better off we'll be," Kira thought, examining the paper. She then scanned the room. "We can collect ourselves and avoid having to defend against too many enemies at once." She noticed that the floor plans also noted a few other passageways that led to other rooms in the house, or even just dead ends.

Kira handed the plans to Lola and pointed at the entrance to a specific passageway from the room they were in. "That one leads outside somewhere," Kira told the young neko. "The entrance is hidden under that carpet over there." Kira pointed to the mat in question, making sure Lola was looking in the other direction. "You guys go, I'll open up some other doors and see if I can throw off anyone who wants to follow us." She then ran over to one of the bookshelves. Gathering her strength, she clasped her hands together and raised them over her head, before bringing them down in front of her just enough to smash right through the wooden shelf, creating a hastily-made-looking exit into one of the other secret corridors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"Good luck!" *The young neko replied watching her brave freind go, possibly to her death.* "Master, I think we should go this way. Though I'd have your deffenses armed... *Lola said with a little worry in voice. She had no weapon. Slaves weren't allowed them*

Rigel: *Sees the look in her eyes and then takes something out of his boot* "Here take this." *Said Rigel throwing the cat woman a small dagger.* "It's cheapley made and a little ugly, but she'll see you through. I've had her since I first came to the Pit. Save my life a few times." *He said smilling and then loosing one of his swords from it's shealth, the more decorated and katana-like one*

*Lola took the dagger in awe* "Th-Thank you, Master." *Said the neko with some shcok at what the human had done for her. She put the daggerin safe place and looked at the map Kira gave her* "Umm this way! I think there's a tunnel this way that will lead us where we want to go next." *Said the now more confident neko walking on ahead*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 pm

"Well, ok then... I guess i'll gooo... this way!" He said as he walked off in the opposite direction from the group, he made sure not to go to far though. "This room looks interesting..." He slowly opened it while poking his head through looking around, unfortunatley the room appeared to have no interest so he walked back to the group. "Nothing over there..." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm

"I coulda' told ya' that!" Kira said to Shadow as she smashed down the opening to another hidden passageway. She turned around and gave the man a very unimpressed facial expression. "If you're going to stay with us, just get down into that underground passageway," she said, pointing to where Lola and Rigel were heading, "and then we can discuss proper leadership and shit like that."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 am

"Fine! Fine... I guess i'd better throw myself down there before you throw me down there like last night..." Shadow said as he proceded down the underground passageway. "No harm in helping out is there..." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Closer in the castle a door is heard collapsing and the steady tap of dridder's legs is quickly approaching the tunnel group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm

*As Rigel was walking he noticed a odd rhythmic tapping ahead* "Ah...I think we have company." *He said drawing his sword and getting in a defensive stance looking back at Shadow* "Why don't you scout ahead?" *Said the sword wielder with a smirk*

*Lola didn't laugh and was staring down the hall in fear. Something was down there...and hidding. Skittering sounds. She hated those worse than most! Not like there are many predator sounds that aren't scary.* "Umm maybe we should turn back." Said the neko in slightly trembling voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 am

Jazz charged forward into the cave, laughing at Lola's request. "Turn back? What's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 am

Kira heard the crashing sound and looked around the room. "I didn't do that," she thought to herself. She grinned, feeling the action coming in her bones, and she readied herself for whatever it was heading her way. Not particularly the observant one, she did not notice the sound of dridders' feet.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am

"Me? Scout ahead? Why not..." He sighed as he took the lead, if anything jumped at him he would quickly unsheave the hidden weapon he had located in his wrists. "Hmm... I don't see anything... yet." He added after a brief second.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm

(OK, as i understand it, shadow is in the cave along with jazz, and rigel. Lola is in the cave, but close enough to the entrance to be able to stare down the hall, and kira is still in the hall. Please specify your positions if this is not accurate.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:42 pm

(If by hall you mean large room with books and wood pieces strewn about the room due to Kira smashing the place up, then yeah, it sounds right to me. What about you guys?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:11 pm

(You pretty much got mine right Evil. XD Lola is such a coward. Though I think that'll serve her well in this RP. Rigel is over eager to cut something to bits. <.<; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 pm

(Yep, mines right too.)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:58 pm

(Good then let the game continue)

<The door on the opposite end of the hallway shuddered several times then creaked in protest as it was torn from its hinges by a large dridder's front legs. she lowered her head and peered through the doorway licking her lips at the sight of Kira, then she pulled back ad began pounding the walls around the door way to force her way in. "You can't escape little Neko, your tiny door ways will only serve to give you a glance of your fate, and your stone walls are only a temporary delay. You will all be resting in my tummy soon enough hehehe." She giggled and dust was beginning to fall as even the reinforced walls of the castle were giving in.>

(on a side note, McKindle [Jason] has not posted for some time, i have PMed him and gotten no response. For the time being, both him and Gavin are considered cut from the RP, i will give him a little more time before i make it permanent.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 pm

(On a note, just what size is this dridder? Is it giant-sized, or is it just around 8 feet or so tall, so that it's just too big to fit through the door?)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:19 pm

(give her about twelve foot, from head to ground at a comfortable stance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 pm

(Sounds good to me.)

Kira chuckled once. She was worried she wouldn't get any action for a while. But whatever happened to her, she had to lead her off the others' trail. She ran over to one of the lead-off paths behind a bookshelf that she smashed apart and shouted down it, "Keep going, you guys! I'll keep her busy!" She made sure to do it loud enough that the dridder would be able to hear which side of the room her yell was coming from. She then leaned against the wall and watched the dridder try to get into the room. But her patience was not something she was known for. "Hey," she said, directed at the dridder. "You need some help?"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:43 pm

"Nah, the work'll be worth it when i get to taste your succulent little body, besides it'll hone my appetite!" Blocks of stone were beginning to fall now and large holes were beginning to appear. With a thunderous crack the last section of wall fell away and she was left standing in the rubble. "see all done." Her stomach grumbled, and she began walking forward towards Kira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 pm

"Hmm..." Kira mused quietly, taking notice of the book laying in front of her right foot, by touch not sight. With a look that said 'why not give that a try?', she used her foot to pull the book upright, then gave it a swift kick, sending it upwards towards the dridder's face. She then attempted to run toward the dridder and slipped on another book lying on the floor, sliding right towards the underside of the dridder.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

(hmm I may wait to intervene. Unless a new threat pops up. <.< Not sure if I should interfere with Kira's fight.)

Rigel: *The stoic figure stood there watching Kira weighing wheter or not to use his sword in her defense.* "You guys go on ahead. I'll stay and make sure this doesn't turn ugly."

*Lola watched Jazz run past* "B-be carefull! There could be traps or somthing." *She stopped and did a double take when Rigel said he's also be staying behiend, but decided she'd be safe with Shadow and the Fairy...mabye.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 pm

"Well, it's just us then..." He looked back. "Let's keep moving, nothing up ahead so far and i'm sure those two will be alright." Shadow said as if he was now the team leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next