Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)

Go down 
+4
EvilGenius
Nyaha
Kitten
Beefnautz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 am

Jazz kept walking, not a care in the world. "I wonder where this leads? Anyone have an idea?"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:42 pm

The dridder dropped on the floor arms outstretched as if to embrace kira and mouth wide open.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Kira felt her legs get pinned by the spider-lady's lower half, and raised her arms up in front of her to stop the dridder from getting her mouth too close. Her hands placed on the dridder's chest, just under her breasts, Kira blushed and gritted her teeth at the same time. "Well, fuck, I guess that was a bad idea then," she thought to herself. I'm really going to hate this, but maybe I can..."

Using one of her arms and applying her extra strength to keeping the large creature off her, she moved her left hand up the dridder's body a little. Doing her best to keep her magic controlled, she made a few small sparks in an attempt to tickle the dridder and make her lose focus.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 pm

The dridder smiled and pulled Kira out from underneath her. "Not exactly what i had in mind, but it worked didn't it." She gripped her firmly by the waist, then bared her fangs and brought her slowly toward her mouth, tongue outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Kira struggled agaisnt the might of the dridder, attempting to pull her hands away from her waist, hoping her extra strength would be enough.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Kira managed to get a single arm loose as the dridder licked her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Kira muttered a disgusted "Eeughh" as she felt the dridder's tongue touch her skin. Using her freed arm, she reflexively attempted a very powerful uppercut on her predator's chin.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

The dridder tossed her to the side and both hand immediately shot to her mouth as she tested out her now bitten tongue. "That wasn't very nice." She reached for kira once more.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am

*Rigel watched the skirmish between Kira and the dridder for while thinking over the situation. Hmm well it looks like she'll be killed here. That benifits me in the long run...Though if I can earn her trust I may have a loyal ally. Besides. Lola will get upset if her new freind dies. She may cry. Or more likey she would kill him in his sleep if she lived. With this thought in mind he grabbed his small katana-like balde in both hands and advanced chanting a spell to speed his feet along and cuased him to leave after image in his wake as he brought the blade up with both hands aiming the blow for joint at the base of her first set of legs thinking:*

*Lola continued on down the dark tunnel watching the Fairy rush on ahead as if there was no danger at all* Well mabye there isn't to her. She is a predator. *Lola though bitterly. She looked around the cavern and was begging to worry about getting lost...Lost with a fairy and some man she didn't even know.* "Um do you know where you're going, Jazz?" *She the young neko trying to , and failing, to keep the fear out of her voice completely.*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 pm

As Kira hit the floor, the force of her landing kicked up a bunch of dust from some of the old, neglected books that she'd strewn about, and she got a decent whiff of it. She began opening her mouth, saying "Ahhh....ahhh..." as she attempted to hold back a big sneeze.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 pm

The dridder winced as Rigel slashed her legs and began to fall out of balance. She swung and arm at him in an attempt to smash him into a wall, still intent on eating kira.

as lola, jazz and shadow are walking through the tunnels they will come to a section constructed of metal instead of stone, there is a single button pad to the right and numerous small flashing lights above it, as well as a sequence of letters scratched into the steel next to the buttons. L-A-B-E-R-Y-N-T-H
small pieces of rubble fell as the floor above them was traversed by something large.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

*Rigel saw the long, slender arm comming at him and brought the blade up though he felt his muscles tense as his staminia began to drain away* Oh Kensha dung...I used too much magic with that rushing attack. Well at least this will hurt her more than me...Heh *At the last moment he turned the blade so it's sharp edge would impact with her skin as he took the blow and was kocked back into the wall leaving a slight human shaped dent in it through he did draw blood* "Uggggh!!" *Said the swordsman slumping down and dropping his ornately designed sword with a loud clang*

*Lola stopped and looked at the large wall* "Laberynth?" *She said with some confusion* "Why does that sound familar?" *As she pondered this a stone fell and hit her on the head* "Ow! Hey!...Oh crap! That came from above! I-I think somthing's up there." Though maybe it doesn't know we're down here
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 pm

"I think you may be right." Shadow added, looking up above him. "Well then, let's keep moving unless we want our new friend up there to know that we are down here." Shadow said as he proceeded on looking back at them.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Kira, realizing she wouldn't be able to hold back her sneeze much longer, got up and ran towards the dridder, her boots clomping on the floor with every step. She opened her left eye as much as she could to see where she was going, moving with her mouth wide open. She stopped before she got so close to the dridder that it could reach her, but perhaps close enough for... Oh no, here it comes!

With a loud "--CHHHOOOO!!", Kira let out a rather large sneeze, right near the dridder. The reflex caused her to lose what control she had over her magic, as she had earlier that same morning in the bathroom, making her let loose a huge discharge of electricity. A number of books around her also got hit, and had holes burnt right through them. Unforutunately, Lance was also in danger of being caught by the discharge, too. The sound of the crackling electricity essentially drowned out the sound of her sneezing.

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Rigel: *As he struggled to his to his feet to try and recover his weapon he felt the hairs on his arms stand up* "What the-?" [i]I have a bad feeling this is going-to-hurt[i] *As he finished that thought a bolt of electricty struck his non-magical sword in the sheath briefly causing him allot of pain* "OOOOOOOOWWWW!!" *Yelled the human going to his knees and looking like a lightning rod cuaght in a storm...a slightly blackened but still alive one at that*

*Lola was staring at the shiny button on the wall and the words "Labyrenth" when she realized Shadow had moved on* "H-hey! Hold on. You need to keep alert! What if that's a puzzle that can help us get out of here?" *Said the little neko woman looking back at it and the metal walls*
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 am

"Hmm..." Shadow thought about it for a second. "Well then, let's solve it then." He said as he headed towards the button. "If this IS going to be a puzzle then i'm assuming whatever it may be, will start if we press this..." This reminds me of a story I read a while ago... I think it was called Theseus and the minotaur or something like that and... we do have something here with us and this is a labyrenth... "Yeah... I have a bad feeling on what the puzzle may be..." He looked around then back at the button. "So... are we going to press it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

(Just a question, is the word "labyrinth" purposely misspelt as "laberynth?")
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:10 pm

The driders arm was slashed as she forced rigel against the wall, then the bolt of electricity loosed by kira forced her hair on end and she fell forward with a grunt, twitching and unconscious, but still alive.

(yes)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Kira stood hunched over from the muscular reaction of her sneeze, blue sparks flashing all over her body. After a moment, she stood straight and inspected the damage. The smell of burnt paper filled the air, mixed with the aroma of charred skin. She saw the dridder, knocked out on the floor and grinned. "Well, that worked out pretty well," Kira said. "Of course, it comes at a price. I'm not gonna be able to use my lightning magic for a while after a big sneeze like that. Fuck that sneezing always shorts it out!" She gave a sigh and walked over to Rigel, the clomping of her boots sounding a little heavier due to fatigue. "Hey bud, you alright?" she asked, kneeling down beside Rigel.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 pm

*The swordsman's hair continued to spark and sizzle with the after shock of Kira's "sneeze" though at least he was alve* "Yeah just peachy. Only got electrocuted with a tent thousand volt bolt by a neko." *He replies sarcastically* "Help me up would you? My stamina is drained from using my Wind-Runner spell."

*Lola got very nervous as Shadow approached the button* "Well...I mean we could, but what if it's a trap?" *Lola stepped a little closser to the button...it was shiny...very shiny and so sad. It needed to be touched...She found her hand reaching out of it's own accord towards the button*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 am

Kira smirked at Rigel's sarcasm; that kind of expression was always something she enjoyed. Without any hesitation, she reached around his waist and lifted him up rather easily, and placed him over her shoulder to carry him. "Whaddaya say we go meet up with the others?" she suggested as she walked back to the entrance to the room. She reached down and picked up her supply bag and, using her arm to hold Rigel in place so she could use her hand to hold the bag, she reached in and took from it a stamina potion. Nothing too special, they could be bought in Negav for the right amount of skevols. "Of course, that damn clerk keeps raising prices for me while everyone else in the shop pays the regular price. Cheap bastard." She held the potion over her other shoulder so Rigel could see and reach it, saying, "Here, this should restore your energy. I only have four, including that one, so try not to drink it all."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

Suddenly Shadow grabbed Lola's arm gently as she was about to press the button. "You sure? There is no turning back after pressing this... besides," Shadow let go of her "I'd suggest we wait for the others to catch up and get thier opinion on what we should do with this.." He suggested as he leaned back against the wall where the button was with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm

*Rigel looked at the potion and then took it a drank a small amout without hesitation* "...Ah. Thanks. I needed that...Got anything for my charred hair?" *He asked half being funny half actually curious if she did*

*Lola seemed to awake from a trance and looked at the hnad restraining her curiously as if wondering how it got there* "Huh? What was that Shadow- *Suddenly she became aware of where her hand was almost touching*- Oh my gosh! Did I nearly? Oh me...I'm very sorry. Your're right ofcourse. Ya know. You should be leading us. You seem to have a pretty decent mind." *She said in honest way beffore taking her hand back* "Where'd that fairy get off to?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 pm

"Hah," Kira laughed. She answered, "That's a good idea, but no such luck, pal." She carried Rigel over to the door in the floor, pulled it open, and climbed in, making sure to pull a rug over it and close it as she got inside. She made her way down the tunnel to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:24 pm

"Hmm, well I'm not trying to be the team leader or anything its just..." He went silent for a few seconds. "Well... I don't want to see anyone being hurt... or... killed... not anymore..." He banged his fist against the wall just missing the button. "You see, everyone of my family is dead... and I done nothing... I-I just don't want anyone else to die, not around me, i'll risk what's left of my life for the sake of others..." He went quiet for another few seconds. "Anyway, i'll try my best to protect you all and I won't fail either!" He stood up straight and looked at the floor. "Hmm, I wonder where the rest of the group are..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next