Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)

Go down 
+4
EvilGenius
Nyaha
Kitten
Beefnautz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:11 pm

"We're right behind you," Kira said, having heard Shadow's last comment as she approached Lola and him, still carrying the charred Rigel in her arms. "What's the holdup here?" she asked. She'd hoped the two of them would have been farther down-- "Wait, only the two of them?" she thought suddenly. She took a quick look around to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. But they were right; Jazz was gone. "And what happened to the fairy?" Kira inquired further.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

*Rigel eased himself out of Kira's arms* "I say we chalk it up to coincidence...Or good luck." *Said Rigel secretly glad the fairy had left. It ment he could get rid of his Anti-Fairy Grenade*

*Lola Looked from both her master to Kira and lept up and gave Kira a tight hug around the middle* "Oh Kira, my friend. I'm so glad you weren't eaten. I feared the worst when I saw that giant flash a moment ago." Master Rigel looks a little tired though Kira is okay. Which is a good. I'd hate to see my new freind get eaten and leave me all alone in here...Well I do have Shadow and Jaz...Er...better Shadow. He won't eat me.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Kira took a step back as Lola hugged her, not from the force of it, but from the surprise. She then gave a small smile and placed a hand on her head, rather absent-mindedly as she had forgotten her gloves were still all greasy from her work back home. When she remembered that fact, she took her hand away from the little neko's hair and inspected the grease in her hair. "Oops..." Kira muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 pm

*Lola blinked in confusion* "'Oops'? What do you mean-" *She paused a moment to feel of her hair and then withdrew her hand when she encountered the sticky grease* "Ewww! What the? What have you been handling?" *Said the little neko stepping back and bumping her bum rigtht into the button her had failed to touch earlier*

*Rigel had barely had time to readjust his swords on his back and straighten up when he heard "Ewww! And "Click"* "Oh by the gaurdians please tell me she didn't trigger a trap." *He said wincing and turning around to see Lola trying to whipe something off her hand on her shirt* I payed too much for this woman. I should have left her to the thugs. "What, dare I ask, was that "click" I just heard?" *Said Rigel half expecting Lola to look at himi cluelessly and say "What clicking sound"?
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:01 pm

As the button was pressed a panes slid back to reveal a minute speaker.
"Hmmm it seems as though you have found the tunnels, well done, though this game is far from over. you have three choices now, choice one, press the button one more time and allow one member of your team to step through. Choice two, press the button twice more and force one member of your team to go it alone for the remainder of the trials so everyone else may pass through. Or choice three, completely ignore this recording and the button, and see what comes of it. oh and don't mind the scrawling on the wall a servant decided he wanted to name this place and he was not the most literate fellow as you can probably tell, if you run into him, give him a sound cuffing for me."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 pm

"My vote is, you three go. I'll be fine on my own," Kira said decisively. It may not be their best choice, but it would be her choice if they picked her's, so she'd be alright with it. "And besides, Jazz is still wandering around down here somewhere, so it seems, so maybe I'll run into her again."

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 am

"I'd go through, not gladly but if someone goes through then it can be me..." Shadow called next, sighing as he just wanted to get through all this as quick as he could to continue his search, not to play life-threatening games.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

*As Rigel listened to the intercom he thought about the options* Well that sounds pretty much like a trap anyway you slice it. I say we let Shadow go. He's not so usefull. Sides I think Kira and I have bonded a little. That at least earns me another ally I think I can trust as long as Lola keeps playing on her sympathies. *Rigel looked at Shadow and smirked* "Go right ahead. After all you seem pretty capable"

*Lola looked at her master in disbelief. He wanted Shadow to go? He wouldn't last! It was obvious something mean and nasty was inside waiting to gobble up whoever was dumb enough to do as the voice asked.* And if that isn't bad enough if you're alone you'll have nobody to defend you! *She thought as she went to stand by shadow* "Master, I think I see what you're doing, but trust me. It'd be a bad idea. We need numbers to help fight off predators."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:59 am

"And what happens if we push the button and all go?" Kira asked loudly. "What exactly is stopping us from doing that?" She herself was having a bit of difficulty deciding what to do at this point. The longer she thought about it, the more she became unsure of what was more dangerous, going through the labyrinth, or passing it by. But whatever it was, the fact remained that she could probably face whatever it is herself, and not have to involve the others. It would be more ideal if she could still use her magic, but that unfortunate circumstance would prove to make things difficult for her.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Back, for good this time. If it's been too long for my guy to rejoin I'll understand and leave his fate to its own likely conclusion XD

-----

Hopeless. It was hopeless. Jason had hurriedly torn through the second floor searching for supplies but these adventurers hadn't stayed alive for as long as they had for no reason - they had cleared out their rooms before breakfast. Curse their scout-like levels of preparation. Bursting into the next room, he looked around wildly, only realising after a couple of seconds that he was in a bathroom. As he turned to leave, already embarrassed about his frayed nerves, he spotted a small tube of alga pepari salve on the sink, normally used to treat small shaving nicks. It'd have to do.

Suddenly, an especially loud tremor brought Jason to his knees, raining a fine shower of dust onto his curled up form. Painfully gulping, his throat dry, Jason snatched the tube of salve and ran with it to Gavin.

"H-here," he said, presenting the pitifully small tube like a runner-up prize. "Rub this onto your wound and I'll bedsheet it in a wrap. Ah, I mean, er-"

He trailed off. No time to worry about social standing now; they were playing for time and it was running out. They had to get to the roof!
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Gavin split the tube open with his knife, then slapped the contents on his arm. "thanks, but as far as the bed sheet thing is concerned, its best if you just grab one and come along. The hourglass is running low and every grain is a step closer to a hungry maw." Gavin nodded then paused for a moment "actually i think company may be arriving sooner than we expected."
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:37 pm

An icy numbness spread across Jason's skin as he heard Gavin's comment. Turning slowly towards the stairs they had just climbed and would hopefully soon be making a safe but hasty exit up, the rumbling sounds of unbridled chaos spilled towards them from below. Gavin was right - seemed brunch was going to be served earlier than anticipated.

Jason's trembling hand came to rest upon the hilt of the knife Gavin had given him, and in a moment it was still. He whipped it round, slicing down a section of a linen curtain hung nearby and looked at Gavin with a rare flicker of determination in his gaze.

"Come on, let us go!" he said firmly, quickly covering ground between him and the stairs, ready to climb.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 pm

"I say we all stick together," Kira said, breaking the silence that had fallen over the group. "At least as far as escaping this tunnel goes. Whatever happens, if we face it all together, we can get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:43 pm

*Rigel nodded* "Yeah why wait for automated voice to tell us what to do? Let's go. Whatever comes our way!" *He said punching the air in mock drama.*

*Lola smiled at Kira leading the group and taking charge* "Go Kira!" She said beffore she could stop herself. She blushed furiously and tried to cover it up by hastily saying: "I-I ment Go this way! Staying still might get us attacked again." [i]Oh man. Why did I have to go and do something cute when I was just getting to look serious and strong in the group's eyes*

(Also welcome back McKindle. Know it's late and all, but glad to have ya back.)

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm

"Hmm, well your the boss..." Shadow thought for a few seconds while looking behind him while following the group. What about that thing that was just over us before? He slowed down a bit so he could get to the back of the group. "Hey, i'll watch our backs... just incase anything tries to sneak up on us" He said glancing behind him every few seconds while keeping up. Am I the only one thinking we should of just done what that recording said? Anything could happen... But to late now... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 am

(EG? Are you still paying attention?)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

(I am, your little group decided not to provoke the potential rage behind the button, so you keep moving without consequence, good or bad. I have no further actions to post, you need to proceed further down the tunnel for stuff to start happening. As far as The little goings on between Gavin and Jason, i may have been falling behind there, my apologies.)

Gavin grinned and followed Jason to the stairs, picking up the curtain strip he slashed down, and binding it around his arm. He began to quickly stride up the stairs, taking them two at a time. "better get going i guess, if its small enough to fit up the stairwell we should be able to handle it, if it can tear them out of the way...be ready to run".
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:22 pm

"Alright, let's get our butts in gear then," Kira instructed, embracing her role as the group's leader for now. "You guys go on ahead in whatever order, or just bunch all together or whatever you wanna do. I'll hang at the back just in case anything comes after us from behind." As she said this, she tied the drawstrings of her bag to her belt so she wouldn't have to worry about carrying it everywhere. She was a little embarrassed she hadn't thought of that months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10