Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

((Private The Ultimate and I))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 pm

"You know... I'm suprised that nothing has tried to attack us or ambush us... We can count ourselves lucky if we get through this without being hurt." He said looking around. "Well why we are looking why don't you tell me more about yourself and i'll tell you more about me, if you want to that is..."
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm

"There's not much to tell realy, I've trained with the legion all my life, I rose to become legionairre and somehow managed to become trapped here." Aya shrugs slightly pursing her lips, her ears twitching slightly, she glanced around briefly before shaking her head and continuing to move through the jungle which seemed to be growing much denser the more she walked.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 pm

"Uh huh... Well if you want to know about me then i've been in this world for all my life and me and my sister would travel and explore everywhere together... Which reminds me... Do you know any magic? Not as in tricks but as in... well... its hard to explain... magic as in this..." He put his hands together making a white ball of energy, it didn't last long as it dissapeared and Ryan was trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 am

Anya let a sigh escape her lips she shook her head slightly "well I don't know any magic, to be honest I didn't thinkit was real." Anya pursed her lips in thought, she heard movement nearby, she paused in her tracks looking around for the source of the commotion "did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 pm

"Uh..." Ryan looked around. "Well... I think so... I'm sure I heard something nearby, hmm" Ryan tried to see if he could figure out where the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 am

Anya shook her head slightly looking around, somthing seemed to be moving towards them.She let out a small sigh and decided to continue walking along, hoping whatever it was would pass them by.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 pm

"Uh... I can hear it coming closer..." He quickly looked around more. "I hope you haven't let your guard down just yet..."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Anya paused slightly, then broke out into a slight run, leaving the noise behind her, she moved along quickly, before she found herself stopping. Anya paused, looking around to see if she could hear anything, but there was silence, whatever it was, she must have left it behind. Anya panted slightly, breathing a sigh of relief "I think I lost it" she says, Anya moves over to a tree, in a couple of minutes she would slump against the rough bark and slide down to the floor. Anya sighed, setting ryan down besides her, before she pulled her boot off, gently rubbing her now barefoot "oh my feet ache from all that walking and running." Anya looked around "so lets just rest here for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 am

"Well... Ok then..." He said as he folded his arms and looked around. Why do I still have this feeling that we are not alone... He thought to himself, at the campsite that they were previously at he had a chill down his spine, something felt odd there, and now he had the same feeling. That noise behind us just then... "Hmm..." He walked a little to where they just came from closely looking around. "Ok... I'm sure there is someone here..." He mutterd to himself but he just couldn't see anybody. He sat down continuing to look around.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 am

"Don't go too far now" Anya mutters, her eyes following Ryan briefly, while she rubbed her sore feet, she pursed her lips in thought, looking around the dense jungle. Anya shook her head slightly "no no don't get too paranoid, there's no one here." Anya bites her bottom lip slightly, she keeps scanning the forest around "ya know I cant help but think that were being watched, but I can't see anyone around."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Ryan looked back at Anya and chuckled. "Heh, good to know i'm not going crazy then." He looked up to the sky "Because I have that same feeling..." He quickly jumped to his feet. "If there is something or someone watching... then-huh?" Ryan looked at a near by bush and it was shaking a little so he smiled and dashed over and dived in it.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Anya sat up properly swallowing slightly as she looked over to the bush, she moves closer "hey Ryan........Ryan are you okay in there?" Anya pursed her lips in thought shiftin about slightly, humming "hey, hey Ryan, you see anything?"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:40 pm

"It's... It's..." Suddenly a chicken dashed out of the bush with Ryan riding it. "Whoo! Now this is a rodeo!" He shouted holding on to its neck stopping it. "Heh, my own horse." He smiled as he rode up to Anya. "I maybe small, but on my travels... when I wasn't small like this I learned to tame animals heheh." He said as he petted it.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 am

Anya blinked kneeling slightly, bringing one legup so she could lean on it, she pursed her lips thoughtfully, tilting her head slightly. Anya's ears twitched and she narrowed her eyes, she brought her hand around knocking Ryan from the chicken. Seconds later that chicken flew backwards through the air as though it had suddenly and rapidly been pulled away. Anya blinked picking up Ryan and holding onto the boy firmly, looking around "tell me if you see anything....gah!" Anya mutters rapidly moving her foot out of the way as a small ball of glistening white substance collided against the ground where her foot had been. Anya looked around thr tree's above, but the branches were thick and she was having hard time locating anything "Where is it Ryan?" she asks, a shadow moving out of her line of sight...

Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 am

"I, I don't know! I don't even know whats going on!" He quickly looked around seeing something but losing track of whatever it was. "Well I guess there's a reason for a chicken being there, maybe whatever that is was chasing it!?" He called while still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Private The Ultimate and I))   ((Private The Ultimate and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Private The Ultimate and I))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2