Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species

Go down 
+10
Vaderaz
Pendragon
Sehoolighan
Krisexy26
Archmage_Bael
rcs619
TheArchvile
/Fish/
AisuKaiko
BlackAion
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:43 pm

BlackAion wrote:
It seems that even human/elemental relationships are possible as well.

Keep in mind, even if they take a human-looking form, they are still made out of a type of inorganic matter. If you mean relationship, in the same vein as friendship, then yeah, its possible. As for a physical and/or intimate relationship...ehh, maybe with an air or water elemental. Getting intimate with most other kinds would be very uncomfortable or even potentially fatal.
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:03 pm

rcs619 wrote:
BlackAion wrote:
It seems that even human/elemental relationships are possible as well.

Keep in mind, even if they take a human-looking form, they are still made out of a type of inorganic matter. If you mean relationship, in the same vein as friendship, then yeah, its possible. As for a physical and/or intimate relationship...ehh, maybe with an air or water elemental. Getting intimate with most other kinds would be very uncomfortable or even potentially fatal.

Tell that to Déméchrelle and Five Eyes the Devourer.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm

BlackAion wrote:
Tell that Déméchrelle and Five Eyes the Devourer.

Nah, you do that. I'll be over there getting married to my pet rock, several dozen million miles away from them, where they can't eat me.

On a sidenote, Cliff, if you check the wiki, there's some doubt as to what an elemental is really made of. They form their bodies off their element, yes, but they form true flesh and organs. I mean, that Five Eyes dude had to come from somewhere- and that was an elemental that chose to hump a fish, not a fairy, still having kids.

I wonder why would an elemental want to get intimate with fish, though. Is that some sort of bizarre fetish I don't even want to hear about?

P.S: We don't actually know where that Five Eyes came from, or even if it's really a naturally born half-shadow fish half-darkness elemental: the only ones that know for sure are its parents, JT's stories don't show the moment it was conceived. For all we know, someone ordered it from a genie.

Last edited by Stabs on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Stabs wrote:
BlackAion wrote:
Tell that Déméchrelle and Five Eyes the Devourer.

Nah, you do that. I'll be over there getting married to my pet rock, several dozen million miles away from them, where they can't eat me.

On a sidenote, Cliff, if you check the wiki, there's some doubt as to what an elemental is really made of. They form their bodies off their element, yes, but they form true flesh and organs. I mean, that Five Eyes dude had to come from somewhere- and that was an elemental that chose to hump a fish, not a fairy, still having kids.

I wonder why would an elemental want to get intimate with fish, though. Is that some sort of bizarre fetish I don't even want to hear about?

P.S: We don't actually know where that Five Eyes came from, or even if it's a half-shadow fish half-darkness elemental. For all we know, someone ordered it from a genie.

Well the wiki says it was a human once. It says it here.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:20 pm

BlackAion wrote:
Well the wiki says it was a human once. It says it here.

It also says fairies baked humans out of cookie dough made of sugar, spice, and everything nice- I should know, I wrote that part. It's a legend, BlackAion- the true origins of Five Eyes are lost to time now, and they don't really matter either way. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't: the beauty of it is that it sounds marvelous enough you wish it to be true.

But whether it is or it isn't- no way to tell. We dunno.
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:23 pm

(Putting on a Annoyed Face) You don't have to be insulting Very Mad Very Mad Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:29 pm

I didn't mean to insult you, BlackAion.

I meant all I said, except the part about marrying my pet rock. It just seemed appropriate, considering you just happened to mention elementals, which include earth elementals, so... you know. I just meant to communicate to you that we don't know what that thing is. Jaette's stories do point towards it being a hybrid elemental/shadowfish, maybe it was a human and maybe it wasn't- there's no way to tell.

Still, if you were offended, that was not my intention at all. For the sake of civility, I'll withdraw now.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 pm

someone please tell me what keeping Glenn Quagmire from coming here......

Hmmm Human and Inu. Takes doggy stlye to a whole new meaning.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:35 am

I have to say I have been looking for this. Quite disappointing. However, I role-play in non-canon Felarya, so rules don't apply. Woo-Hoo!
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:03 pm

(From the Dark Arts of Necromancy that I have studied, I summon thee to live again. ARISE!)

Technically, if the species the humans mated have the same number chromosomes, and if the genes allow it, chimeras might be possible, in a scientific viewpoint. It also will vary from order-to-order, family-to-family, genus-to-genus, and species-to-species. If the offspring survives, then it could be a stable hybrid. Normally, there would be morphological differences, differing times of fertility, and different mating behaviors and cues between species. And if they did have intercourse, there could be physiological rejection of sperm cells or the developing embryo. And it could be impossible, unless these are resolved.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 am

Actually just because you can breed, doesn't mean it will work. (second of all, change your text color its hard to read)

If two species inter-breed then there's three things that will happen - they'll be sterile, they wont be sterile and will have full reproductive capability (thus making an essentially 'new' species), or it just wont work. Biological differences are powerful. Simply put in order for species to interbreed they must be genetically relative to one another. Most hybrid species are sterile anyway.

Beyond family level, two species cease to share enough genetic material for the egg and sperm to 'recognise' each other, which is why you can't breed animals from different families like, say, a dog and a cat - a dog sperm simply wouldn't be able to fertilise a cat egg, and vice versa. The parent species often have different numbers of chromosomes, which means the hybrid cannot produce functional sex cells.

So from the above statement, no, a Neko and an Inu are genetically incompatible and will not interbreed, unless you argue the human half helps make them more closely related - in which case you'd likely just have a sterile 'species' (in quotes because if the new 'species' cannot reproduce, then it is not an official species, just a mutation).
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:31 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:

So from the above statement, no, a Neko and an Inu are genetically incompatible and will not interbreed,

I don't know about that. The dark wizard Nicholas L. Odeon found a way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcY_ueiKy5w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species   Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans getting lewd with other human-sized species
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2