Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields

Go down 
+2
MrNobody13
Anime-Junkie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm

From his position at the front of the line Velzen wasn't sure if the others had noticed the man that seemed to be shadowing them, so he very subtly gestured to his team behind his back, tilting his head slightly in the stranger's direction. He shifted his arm under his shotgun's sling, loosening it slightly in preparation for drawing it quickly... Even in these supposedly 'safe' settlements one couldn't be too careful.
That done, he scrutinized the man, careful not to give away the fact he had spotted him. He tried to discern his intentions from his body language and behavior, and tried to spot any hidden weapons under his suspiciously loose fitting clothing...

Velzen's pretty darn good at reading people, he might be able to tell what this guy's intentions are by his body language; tension, posture, where his awareness seems to be focused etc... He might also notice concealed weapons because of his high perception.

I preemptively rolled for Body Language and Perception, if that's alright. I got 7 and 7
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

[Velzen]
The man's body language and slightly hunched posture seems to indicate hurried pressure, as if he is nervous; like someone late to an important appointment or meeting. He doesn't appear to be ready for a fight though, a fact compounded by the lack of weapons that you can see under his clothing. As you watch him he picks up his pace and moves ahead of the group.

Also, I regret to inform you all that as Mr Nobody has left the Felarya Community he will no longer be participating in this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Beefnautz, Buddha or Space_samurai, any of you can post next. What exactly are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm just waiting for someone to go before me, but I'll probably post before Friday
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 am

If no one posts or at least contacts me within the next 3 days I'm going to assume that their characters took no action. May seem harsh but if things don't get moving they're not going to move.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:53 am

Smiley caught the man within his line of vision and took an analyzing glance without moving his head. Smiley kept his guard up and kept walking, still keeping half his focus on the man following and the other half on everything else just to make sure that he was not missing anything else.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Lexx gazed at the running man and saw the distinct shape of a gun in his pocket. he quickened his pace and as he strode beside smiley he whisperd "he has a gun" referring to the man smiley was eyeing.
Back to top Go down
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Velzen was curious, he was always curious... He shot a glance back at his comrades, nodding his head in the shady man's direction, then turned his focus back to him.
He whistled to get his attention then watched for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Velzen's whistle got the guard's attention. He stopped and turned, seeming slightly annoyed. "What is it? We don't have time for lollygagging" he said, noticing the group's attention focused elsewhere.

Sorry for the wait, I just had to stop thinking about Felarya stuff for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields   Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya GURPS: Great Rocky Fields
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2