Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
+4
Oldman40k2003
FalconJudge
Prof.Nekko
BlackAion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Lets just say the theory of Talbeln Veridimus is right, what happens when the said people believes in reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 pm

BlackAion wrote:
Lets just say the theory of Talbeln Veridimus is right, what happens when the said people believes in reincarnation.

you revive as a sammich
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral You might not have meant it, but you sound like a d**k. No offense.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm

In Felarya, all forms of life smaller than 20 ft could be considered food. So, in a way, he's right.

Still, that's seems like something only Karbo would know. It also would be a pretty interesting idea. I wonder where souls go when ingested in the afterlife by succubi and possibly angels, though... souls are immortal in this setting, right?
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 pm

BlackAion wrote:
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral You might not have meant it, but you sound like a d**k. No offense.

Now now, generally we're not all that serious on this forum so you can safely assume that a joking/flippant reply is not meant to offend.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
In Felarya, all forms of life smaller than 20 ft could be considered food. So, in a way, he's right.

Still, that's seems like something only Karbo would know. It also would be a pretty interesting idea. I wonder where souls go when ingested in the afterlife by succubi and possibly angels, though... souls are immortal in this setting, right?

I read in the wiki, i forgot where.. i'll link it later if i can find it. That the succubus absorbs all the negative energy of the soul during digestion and in the process the soul ceases to exist.

I think that's kind of harsh that you cease to exist when the soul is digested (for some reason i find this aspect strangely attractive lol) , buuuuuut we are talking about hell soooo : P

Angels i have no clue sorry >_<
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:33 pm

I'd think that'd be kind of counter productive, at least in heaven, shouldn't they be recycled? (for lack of a better term)
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I'd think that'd be kind of counter productive, at least in heaven, shouldn't they be recycled? (for lack of a better term)

Word
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:38 am

I just had a thought: When your soul is injested by an angel (or possibly a succubus) it doesn't cease to exist, it just ceases to be human. Like, without any energy, the empty, bereft "waste" spirit is reincarnated as the lowest possible form of life, like a tapeworm or a yeast cluster. Then, it has to go through the levels and karma again, taking hundreds or thousands of years to reach again its previous level of awareness.

It's kind of an odd idea, but I think it fits...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:51 am

That could work but you're insulting tapeworms and yeast. Also a "cluster" of yeast is multiple organisms, so one would be reincarnated as a single yeast more likely.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 am

Then make them a water flea.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 pm

My thought on the matter would more so be in the level of the physic in town. She says with each life the soul changes learns more, develops more as it ages, older souls have more of a chance to awaken and link up with something from their last life, such as if you studdied magic in your last life you would start to 'think' of better ways to use magic and develop your skills as a mage quicker then someone at a basic level of magic should.

Then the soul is ingested and all energy of one type is removed (negative for succubus, and probably positive for angels) the soul ceases to exist, and is cycled as a new soul of what ever energy is left, so angels would in the end develop a eviler soul and succubus would develop a good soul once it basses through them. Being a soul of a with just one kind of energy, everything your soul could have remember and applied to your next life was destroyed in the process and it would be like your new life is the first for the soul.

This creates a never ending cycle, and could also be reasoning for succubus, trying to make angels eat more and more people/souls, to try and shift the balance in the cycle in their favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Ideas discussion :: Angels and Succubi-
Jump to: