Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EvilGenius' inspired fabrications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Empty
PostSubject: EvilGenius' inspired fabrications   EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 am

Last edited by EvilGenius on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: EvilGenius' inspired fabrications   EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 am

Interesting idea, making a predator's mouth even more dangerous. Could there be predators out there with a mouth full of these? Who use them offensively against other predators (a mouth full of venomous barbs)?
Back to top Go down
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: EvilGenius' inspired fabrications   EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 pm

This is a positively darling idea and I'm ashamed i didn't think about it myself.

The sedating thing might be a little overlill though. Perhaps it could be something that not ALL fang snails have, and the majority of them would just be more or less harmless freeloaders
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: EvilGenius' inspired fabrications   EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 pm

EdgedWeapon wrote:
Interesting idea, making a predator's mouth even more dangerous. Could there be predators out there with a mouth full of these? Who use them offensively against other predators (a mouth full of venomous barbs)?

Perhaps, though i am considering making them 'territorial', with a maximum of a single male, and female per mouth.

Slimetoad wrote:
This is a positively darling idea and I'm ashamed i didn't think about it myself.

The sedating thing might be a little overlill though. Perhaps it could be something that not ALL fang snails have, and the majority of them would just be more or less harmless freeloaders

Agreed, if i was to limit the venom to a certain species, it would be those who replicate canines, leave the harmlessness to the molars and the incisors. I will expand upon that thought when i next update them.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: EvilGenius' inspired fabrications   EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Yikes, this idea is horrifying, but in a good way. I definitely think it's original.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: EvilGenius' inspired fabrications   EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Kinda reminds me of an extreme version of the cleaner wrasse, a fish that lives on coral reefs and cleans out food particles from the mouths of large predatory fish, affording it free food and keeping the predators from developing oral diseases. (The predators know not to eat this fish as it does them more good alive than it would as food.)
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvilGenius' inspired fabrications   EvilGenius' inspired fabrications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EvilGenius' inspired fabrications
Page 1 of 1