Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy

Go down 
+2
Googlememan
Shady Knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Empty
PostSubject: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:46 am

This is not Arc 3, those are short stories that takes place during the events of Arc 3. It focuses on my other three characters: Véronique, Misty and soon to be introduced: Fiolla, an albinos Mountain Harpy. I will start them later as I gotta run to college.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 am

can't wait to read the story
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:19 am

I'm with Googleman.

Keep at it, Sean.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 am

Yeah, I can't wait to see this.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Chapter 1 begins by introducing each character one after another. Part 1 is Misty.

Chapter 1 - Casual Morning

Part 1 (Misty's day)

Morning in Felarya, the dawn sky was the moment for every predators to begin a new day. In the jungles, a ginourmous tree, bigger than a whole forest, was the resting place of a young regis dridder girl. She was merely a toddler; her skin was pinkish, especially her little cheeks. It was as if she was constantly blushing. Tied like a bow in her sky blue hair, was a big, pink ribbon. Her spider abdomen was navy blue; her eight spider legs where totally devoid of armor.
The innocent child was fast asleep; she was resting on the belly of a gorgeous blond-haired naga. Her hair was significantly longer than the dridder; her scales were teal colored, a perfect camouflage in the jungle.

The little spider girl woke-up; she yawned and stretched as she opened her deep blue eyes. The toddler scuttled toward the face of the naga. She stretched her little spider legs and started stroking the naga's face.
"Aunty Crisis, morning here."
Crisis simply let out a giggle; she stretched and yawned, before looking at the young dridder with her teal eyes. She was more than ten times the size of the little dridder.
"Good morning, Misty. Are you hungry?" asked Crisis.
Misty simply replied: "Tummy empty, need yummies."
Crisis lowered her head to the same level of Misty's; she cheerfully smiled at the little kid.
"I will wake up Anna first, it won't be long."

She slithered deeper in the woods. She found another naga; this one had blue scales, and her hair were pink, stopping above the shoulders. Crisis took a deep breath...
"MORNING ANNA!"
Anna answered by mumbling; unlike Crisis, she was impatient and short-tempered.
"How many times will I have to tell you... STOP WAKING ME LIKE THAT!"
Despite her yelling, Crisis was simply smiling innocently. They were interrupted by some laughter; it came from were Misty was waiting. They slithered there to discover that Misty was tickling a human with her legs. Like any other Regis Dridders, her legs were ten times more sensitive than a feather. It was impossible to resist laughing when that happens.
"Hahaha... please... stop it... hahahahaha... please...." Amidst all the tickling, Misty stung the man, but he didn't feel anything. All that tickling was nothing more than a ruse Misty uses to cover the pain of the sting.

After a few seconds, the human started shrinking. Soon, it was nothing more than one tenth of his former size. The man was naked as his clothes didn't shrink; he looked up to see Misty towering before him. The little Dridder was happily smiling and waving at him, while licking her lips.
"Hiiii!" said Misty to the shrunken human.
The man tried to run, but his diminutive stature was no match to Misty's speed, and she grabbed him almost immediatly. She was holding the human with her thumb and index in front of her face; she was innocently smiling and staring to her prey.
"You look yummy, *giggle* you go in my tummy."
She lifted him above her head, and opened her mouth; the human could clearly see her tongue, all the saliva, and her throat. He was struggling and yelling, attempting to break free. It was all in vain; his fate was sealed.

Misty dropped him in her mouth, but didn't close it. It was dark, it was wet, it was fleshy. He tried escaping, but Misty was playing with him with her tongue. She loved it; the sensation of her prey squirming in her mouth, it was an indescribable sensation of goodness. She soon closed her mouth, lean her head backward, and swallowed with an audible "gulp". A bulge formed in her neck; it was slowly going down before disappearing in her chest. In her stomach, the human was panicking. It banged on the walls, trying to give Misty an indigestion, but it was futile. Misty was patting her stomach while giggling.
"Yummy in tummy tickles."
Then a rumbling followed; Misty's stomach was digesting.

Crisis happily slithered to Misty; held her in her hand close to her face, and was tickling her belly with her index.
"Misty, I'm so proud of you; you can hunt already by yourself!" She moved her hand closer to her face; Misty hugged Crisis' cheek and both were rubbing their cheek against each other.
Anna couldn't believe what she saw; it was as if the worst thing that could ever happen to her did happen.
"No, tell me I'm dreaming. This has got to be a nightmare!"
Crisis and Misty stopped rubbing their cheeks, they were now looking puzzled at Anna; oblivous to what happened.
"Why? What is wrong?" asked Crisis.
"The "hi", the teasing, the innocent look, the toying, the patting, the giggling. IT'S JUST LIKE YOU DO! She's like a miniature you!" answered Anna. Crisis and Misty smiled again; understanding the situation.
"Oh that, I simply bring Misty along with me to teach her hunting."
"You... you what? HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?" said Anna.
"You said you don't want to hunt with me. But I can bring you along next time." cheerfully answered Crisis.
"No! I'm not hunting with freaks like you. It's already hard tolerating you alone, Crisis. How can I deal with two you!?" replied Anna.

Misty then took on a curious look. Like any three-years-old children, she was often puzzled at some words or some objects. "Aunty Anna, what's a freak?"
"A freak is a monstrous thing who does bad things." answered Anna.
"What's monstrous?" asked Misty again.
Anna sighed; Misty was too young to understand what she meant, and saying more would only bring more questions from her. Instead she simply got her face close to her.
"You'll understand when you'll be big." Misty thought that Anna was sad after looking at her grumpy expression. So she simply hugged her face and rubbed her cheek. Anna hated that; her innocent child figure coupled with her diminutive stature was able to charm anyone, including her. It was the ultimate submission technique. She couldn't help but smile, and warm inside. She gently patted, before going back to her machines. Misty climbed down from Crisis' hand, and went in the knot at the base of the Giant Tree. This place became her playground.

Last edited by Sean Okotami on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:44 pm

OMG loved the storie ^^
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:13 pm

Nice little story ^_^
This character looks really cute and this mix of innocence and easygoing-ness and hungriness is interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:10 am

For those who don't know, a choker is something like this. Véronique's like that, except it is blue and doesn't have flowers on it.

Mayfly wings look like that. This is the best pic as you can clearly see the smaller pair of wings. When I mean one pair of mayfly wings, I mean one pair of big AND small wings.

A cuckoo sign is making circles around the ear with the index for several seconds. It means you are talking non-sense.

Oh, and excuse the pun with Alvar, I couldn't help it. ^^;

Part 2 (Véronique's Day)

The kingdom that layed at the far west of Felarya is home to one of Felarya's top predator: Fairies. Under their seemingly harmless and attaching look hides hungry and mischievous beings. Two fairies in particular, were known as "The Hunter's Bane" among fairy hunters. Their names were Véronique and Melany; the former was a mist fairy. Unlike other fairies, mist fairies are masters at illusion, and Véronique was an elite among other mist fairies. She could take control of your brain; make you imagine, and feel things that where limited to her imagination. Her appetite was second next to Melany, a fairy master at the art of traps. The two of them often engaged in friendly contests of "Who could catch the most humans." They weren't in a conflict, nor are they persuaded that their skill was superior to the other. They simply had a common passion of seeing helpless humans terrified after discovering that fairies are far from being harmless.

The morning sun shone upon the Fairy Kingdom, giving it a bright and unusual light compared to the outside world. Out of the folliage came out a tiny fairy. She had a pair of transparent mayfly wings; her long hair were violet, and stopped at the middle of her back. In her hair were two big hairclips; a big red start on her right side, and a big yellow crescent moon on her left side. She got the latter only recently. She was wearing a blue choker around her neck; her eyes were green emerald; her antennas were longer than average fairies, and were pointing backward; her skin seemed to reflect sunlight like water droplets. She soon came across another fairy, this time a boy. He had short green hair; dragonfly wings and wore a pendant ring.

"Hi Alvar! Why do you have a black eye?" said the female fairy.

"Good morning, Véronique. I got this from Lily. She said she was in a fighting mood this morning, and I was the nearest person." replied Alvar.

"Why would she do that?" asked Véronique.

"Lily said that she was just feeling like this. Afterward, she left with her friends to play pranks on humans for breakfast." answered Alvar.

Véronique's stomach growled at the mention of "breakfast." It was time to hunt.

"Well, I better get going. I'm getting hungry. See you later Alvar."

"Wait! Why are you always nice with me? Aside from Temi and you, everyone think I'm rude."

Véronique got next to Alvar and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Unlike the others, I know you can't help being honest; you are blind afterall. But I like honnesty; you are not scared of someone's reaction. Also, I don't want you to be alone all your life; I can't think of anything worse than be alone forever. Everyone in the pack is like a sibling to me."

"I see... thank you Véronique."

"No problem, it was my pleasure."

Véronique's stomach protested again; if it could talk, it would probably say: "Less talking, more eating."

"I better get going, or my stomach will digest itself. Later!"

Véronique left the Fairy Kingdom in search of something to eat. She brought a satchel along with her; her favorite prey were fairy hunters. She loved them; showing those full-of-themselves persons that Fairies were not what they imagined. She flew in a nearby clearing bordering the kingdom. Most hunters waited here to ambush by passing fairies, but Véronique was not stupid. She always flew high, and out of reach of hunters to shatter their ambush plans.

She heard some bushes rustling. She looked in that direction. A pair of hands made a little opening, then a pair of eyes came out. It was a human, another fairy hunter as there was a big bottle near the bush.

"Heheheheh. This plan is perfect, nothing natural since I got this brilliant idea. No fairy can stop me 'cause I'm the greatest. The whole world will see how I'm the best hunter ever, go me." said the human "hiding" in the bush.

Véronique was unimpressed, in fact she might be disgusted.

"Oh look at me! I'm the greatest hunter who got the most dumbest plan ever and no one can stop me because my head is too big to pick." said Véronique in a idiotic tone while coiling her antennas like springs to give her an idiotic look and pose. She was disgusted by the egocentrism of the hunter.

"Pfffffffftttttttt! I'll show how great you are Captain Egocentrism." continued Véronique after uncoiling her antennas and regaining her usual stance.

Véronique crossed her fingers in the shape of an 'X', and used as some sort of target reticule. She aimed at the hunter until he was in the upper part of the 'X'. She already had a plan in mind: showing this human humility.

"Brain Break traget, set, and... LOCKED!"

She casted some sort of strange spell to the hunter; Véronique was grinning and giggling at the same time. Her plan was set in motion.

"*giggle* Let the fun begin!" said Véronique cheerfully.

Suddenly, a little fairy flew low; right in front of the hunter. The human saw his chance; he jumped out of the bush, and caught the little fairy in his hands. The poor little thing was struggling trying to break free. Meanwhile, the hunter was gloating at his capture; too blinded by his ego to notice that his capture was downright too easy. The guy had a bright blue shirt and dull green/gray pants. His hair were dull blond and his eyes were ashe gray.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! You got the honor of being captured by Ronald, the greatest, smartest, most handsome fairy hunter of all time!" said Ronald. He was more egotistical than Véronique thought.

"You're also the most clueless!" added Véronique while making a cuckoo sign with her antennas; she was speaking to herself.

The little fairy looked at Ronald, then it turned into a snake and bit his face with his massive jaw; it was unable to grip his whole head. Ronald was struggling to get the snake out of his face.

"Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" yelled Ronald.

He managed to get it off his face, but just after looking at it, it melted in a little puddle before it vanished; his hands weren't even stained! He began realizing that something was wrong. Unfortunately, it was already too late.

"What's going on here? This doesn't make any sense at all!" said Ronald, anxious and nervous.

Suddenly, two huge Dryads appeared out of nowehere left and right of Ronald. The two of them bended over and started sucking him like a vacuum; both were at equal distance of Ronald, were completely identical in appearance and power, and mirrored each other. The force of the wind was too strong for Ronald to resist, but he wasn't pulled in any direction because he was right in the middle. Then something strange happened: both Dryads were pulled closer to Ronald by the force of their vacuuming, except that they were still rooted and their body wasn't moving.

Véronique was laughing out loud. Seeing how the so full-of-himself hunter was nothing more than a coward was just what she was hoping for.

"Hahahahahahahaha! I can't believe how phony that moron is; it's so obvious even someone blind and deaf would figure it out. Alright, time for phase two." exclaimed Véronique.

She snapped her fingers, and Ronald started shrinking. However, the human wasn't aware of this, and thought he was still at his normal size. Véronique took out her satchel, digged in, and spread some powder on Ronald. The powder was actually a magic sugar that highly heightens the sweetness of food when spread on something or someone. Since Véronique has a sweet tooth, this was perfect for her.

Back to Ronald, both dryads kept getting closer with increasing speed. Then it happened: both Dryads sucked up each other before disappearing.

Ronald was gawking at the scene; his mind was completely fried. He couldn't think logically after this, and he panicked again.

"Wha!? It can't... make sense! What the in the world is going in on!?" yelled Ronald, cowering.

Véronique stepped in; Ronald looked up to see the mist fairy towering in front of him. He nearly wet himself how terrified he was.

"So, who's the greatest now, huh?" teased Véronique.

Ronald attempted to flee, but he tripped. He looked back, and saw that his shoes were tied together. Véronique was many steps ahead of the arrogant human; it was decided from the very beginning he stood no chance. Véronique grabbed the little man; holding him above her head. She opened her mouth, giving Ronald a good look of where he was going. He had a very clear shot; he was seeing a row of huge, white teeth; the tongue covered in saliva, and the black tunnel that was her throat.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? I WANT TO GO BACK HOME!" screamed Ronald while struggling and sweating. He didn't figure out that he all he saw, before Véronique showed herself, were illusions, and it was very easy to tell they were illusions.

"He still didn't figure out? What a retard! I'm practically doing a favor to the entire omniverse by eating him." thought Véronique.

She put him in her mouth head first, then closed it. There was only darkness. The floor was wet, and was wiggling. It wasn't a floor, it was a tongue! Ronald tried kicking the teeth, but it was useless. He kept screaming and kicking, while Véronique was enjoying his sweet flavor; she was blushing at how sweet it was. She then reared her head backward; Ronald felt the floor pushing him forward through a narrow and dark tunnel. Véronique swallowed with an audible "gulp." A bulge formed in her neck; slowly going down and forming another bulge at her choker, before disappearing between her breasts.
Ronald was feeling the walls constricting him and pushing him further downward. He then saw a light, out of came... another mouth?

"WHAT!? THIS IS INSANE! THIS IS MADNESS!" yelled Ronald as he was seemingly being swallowed a second time.

In reality, he reached Véronique's stomach, but she used another illusion on him: one that makes him see and feel like he was being swallowed again and again each time he was supposed to reach the stomach.

Véronique patted her stomach, and licked her lips. She let out a mute burp, then blushed before giggling.

"That'll teach you to show off, show-off." said Véronique satiated.

Someone was laughing... no, many people were laughing. Out of the bush came out a bunch of fairies. One of them had orange hair, blue eyes and white butterfly wings. All of them were laughing until they were crying for some reason.

"Hahahahaha! The look on his face, so priceless it's pure ascarlin!" said the orange haired fairy.

"Lily? What are you doing here?" asked Véronique.

"We came back from hunting, then we saw that fairy get captured by that bozzo. If I didn't hear you calling him clueless, I would have skinned him alive instead of watching the show. You're the only one who can make such funny prestations using basic illusions, cousin." answered and complimented Lily.

"That guy was totally retarded." commented one fairy.

"I can't believe he didn't figure out they were illusions." commented another one.

"What a loser to believe he could catch fairies like that." commented another one.

Véronique blushed and smiled, while rubbing her temple; she appreciated being praised for her illusion skills.

"By the way," asked Lily "did you do it to him?"

"Yup, come here and listen." said Véronique.

The fairies came near her belly, and placed their ear close to it. They could hear Ronald scream "IT'S A LIVING NIGHTMARE! SOMEONE WAKE ME UP!" It was a bit muffled, but they could all hear him.

"You really did it!?" asked Lily again.

"Yep, Eternal Swallow for him!" answered Véronique cheerfully.

Everyone laughed at how he would be swallowed forever, until Véronique's stomach rumbled. Ronald was being digested.

"Can we say it was a job accident, or that he was downright incompetent?" asked Véronique in a sarcastic tone.

"I say he was an incompetent job accident." joked Lily. Causing everyone to laugh.

Last edited by Sean Okotami on Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Ohh great take on mist fairies !
Veronique seemed maybe a bit mean but you imagined really interesting and original tricks here ^_^
And this eternal swallow was very appropriate XD

Great job ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:19 pm

Karbo wrote:
Ohh great take on mist fairies !
Veronique seemed maybe a bit mean but you imagined really interesting and original tricks here ^_^
And this eternal swallow was very appropriate XD

Great job ! Razz
Well, she does hate show-offs and liars. Furthermore, who would be dumb enough to catch a fairy with its bare hands? Besides, aren't fairies known to be mishcievous?

There's also that powder that I'll develop more in the flora thread.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:48 pm

WHAT?THIS IS INSANE?THIS IS MADNESS!!

MADNESS?THIS IS FELARYA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:53 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:

Well, she does hate show-offs and liars. Furthermore, who would be dumb enough to catch a fairy with its bare hands? Besides, aren't fairies known to be mishcievous?

Oh that was just a lttle remark ^^ This is just that after reading your other story I imagined Veronique to be more sweet but no problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 am

Well, I think I can make part 3, but I need to wait until Moony comes, as my Harpy is living with her's.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:39 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Well, I think I can make part 3, but I need to wait until Moony comes, as my Harpy is living with her's.

I'm sorry but I'd prefer you not to use my characters, I have only let a few people whom I'm sure could completly capture them use them in storys or otherwise. I am very picky about who can and can't use them, I hope you understand and I'm sure your story can still go on without using my characters.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:16 am

Alright, time for the final part. Contains cheesy humor. By the way, cock also means a rooster, but it's avoided due to its use in sexual slangs. The Crow Harpies are simply a joke race I thought of. The gist is that they are often in packs of two, all conveniently roosted near characters, and makes jokes about them. I think there was some crows who made jokes about a character in a cartoon I don't remember the name, so this is like an hommage to that joke. Hillary is my naga character who will make an appearance in chapter 3 of my other story.

Part 3 (Fiolla's Day)

Far to the southwest is a rugged mountain region known as Lamina. The dominant avian race found there were the Mountain Harpy. Though they were small, and incapable of magic, their physical prowess far exceeded their bigger cousin. One in particular was an albinos. Unlike other Mountain Harpies who have very dark pigmentation, she was very pale.
Another mountain region found closer to a huge human settlement, became the roost of many Rock Harpies. Among them, was one Harpy standing only 40' tall. She had very pale skin; her hair were silver, tied like a long ponytail stopping at the hips; her feathers were light gray, and black at the tip; her legs were light orange, and that of a falcon; her claws were crimson red.

Once the morning sun shone on the Ascarlin Mountain, one male harpy took a deep breath. Before he could utter a noise, a rock flinged right in his face, knocking him out.

"No! You're not doing it this time, early bird, unless you want to be plucked." said the silver haired Harpy.

She had scarlet eyes, and a scar in her face. She tried going back to sleep, but she was already wide awake. She went toward the knocked harpy, and he was much bigger than the silver haired one.

"Good job, you goddamn cock, I'm freaking wide awake." said the short harpy.

"Foolish Fiolla, if you wanna fight, I'll skin you alive." said the male harpy.

Fiolla flew at low altitude, and stayed in one place. She delivered a fury of kicks at the male harpy. Despite her small stature, she was very strong. After a while, knocked the male harpy again.

"Dammit you chicken leg, I'm a Mountain Harpy. I got more muscles for not using wimpy magic like you faggots."

Fiolla flew away at high speed, leaving the other harpies there. She headed to the Chordoni Waterfalls. As a Mountain Harpy, she prefered fruits over humans, nekos, or elves. The Chordoni Waterfalls was her favorite spot for the Citroise, as Chidokai Forest was too scary for her. She looked closely at the waterfalls from a high altitude, as if she was looking for someone.

"Okay, seems like the snake isn't here. It's my lucky day."

She landed near a Citroise Tree, and wrapped her wings around her chest. She picked a Citroise with her mouth, and swallowed the fruit whole. A bulge formed in her neck, going down slowly before disappearing at her chest. She licked her lips and patted her stomach; most humans found themselves safe around her, but in reality, she enjoys humans and doesn't hesitate to eat them when there's no fruit around.

"Citroise, they may not give as much energy as the ones at Lamina, but they taste better."

She continued plucking and swallowing the fruits, each time with a bulge forming in her neck.
Meanwhile, roosted near the waterfall, were two totally black harpies looking at Fiolla.

"Caw, it's that harpy who can't stand snakes."

"I bet she got so frightned, she permanently turned white."

"How about we see how much she's scared of them?"

"That'll be awesome."

The two of them flew near the foliage and yelled togheter: "Oh Vivian, you got a visitor!"

Back to Fiolla, she continued eating, when she was interrupted by a mesmerizing voice.

"Hello there, how unusual for a harpy to love citroise that much."

Fiolla turned around, and was terrified by what towered before her. A huge naga, more than twice the size of Fiolla stood in front of her. She had light violet skin, pointy ears, extremely light blue/violet hair, deep violet eyes, very light blue/violet scales, and gray belly scales. She was so gorgeous, a man would have to be gay not to succumb to her charm.
Fiolla simply gawked, the citroise she had in her mouth just dropped to the floor. Then she let out a very loud shriek, and rocketed at top speed. She was panicking and sweating.

"*pant* *pant* I thought she wasn't here. What the heck happened?" said Fiolla while fleeing.

She was interrupted by laughter, and she recognized that kind of laughter. She turned around and saw the two black harpies laughing until they were crying. Fiolla was now pissed.

"Those fucking Crow Harpies!"

Fiolla did a somersault to gain speed, and zoomed toward the two crows. She rammed them full speed with her wings. Being born and raised in harsh environment, a mountain harpy's wings are extremely solid, being able to use for fighting; it's as if they were made of steel. The two harpies regained there senses, and looked at Fiolla's direction who was making a big U-Turn.

"I will kill you right where you stand motherfuckers!" yelled Fiolla in anger.

Now it was the two crows panicking. They stood no chance against a mountain harpy's speed, let alone their physical strength. They are born dog fighters, only their inability to use magic prevented them from being the dominant harpy subrace. The two black harpies tried fleeing, but just as Fiolla said, she's so fast those two are sitting ducks.
She kept ramming the two, sometimes by barrel rolling with her wings folded, other times she plucked them with her claws. After a while, the Crow Harpies were lying in the ground exhausted. Fiolla just landed in front of her, and hardened her claws to finish them.

"W-wait! Did you know that nobody made it farther than ten steps in the Fairy Kingdom?" said one of the crows.

Fiolla lost her angry expression, her biggest weakness was her gossiping nature. If you know good rumors, she will share them with you, and talk for hours. She then sat on the ground and placed her wings on the floor like if they were hands.

"I was sure it was only two steps. I heard that Drayla has problems scratching her roots because she can't reach them." said Fiolla.

"Caw, well I heard the Giant Tree is actually hollow, and you can climb it to the top from the inside like there was stairways." said the other crow.

Fiolla shivered. "I don't want to verify that rumor. I heard that an Hydra Tree died by choking on a Giant Squid. I didn't verify though, everyone hates these plants." said Fiolla.

"Cawcaw, I once saw a cerise spiky haired naga swallow a pink blob whole. She actually punctured it with her forked tongue first to let a Trapdoor Dridder escape. How did she do that?" said the first crow.

Surprisingly, Fiolla didn't shiver. "Oh, that's my friend Hillary. She's a quite special air naga. Don't ask why I'm not scared of her."

She continued telling rumors for quite a while. By any means, never tell her a secret.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:23 pm

Pendragon wrote:
I'm with Googleman.

Keep at it, Sean.

its googlememan...not googleman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy   A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dridder, a Fairy, and an Harpy
Page 1 of 1