Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Might

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

The Tower of Might - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Brine looked at Razor with a sheepsish smile. "Oh my...Zelkova would not get along with this man at all," she thought. "Um...I didn't say that I thought empathy was a curse," she said, correcting Razor. "I actually find it very useful, most of the time." She tried to explain further. "The part where I feel the emotions of people I touch is the curse, in a literal sense, because someone put it on me when I was little. But I don't think it's completely bad, anymore anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Gentle simply sniffled and put his hands to his face, and began sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Brine looked wide-eyed at G.G. and felt herself beginning to tear up as well. She hated seeing other people upset. Wishing to find a way to calm the large man, she placed her hand gently on his back and welcomed in the emotions that flowed from him.

(You'll have to describe what she feels, Hat.)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Brine felt a wave of emotions hit her, confusion, remorse, guilt, regret.
Gentle looked up and smiled at her, at least someone seemed to understand him... He felt like a huge weight was lifted from his heart,
"th-thank you Brine."
He defiantly knew that she was a friend now.
With a final sniffle, he got up and gave Brine a small hug,
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm

(Okay since ya'll posted anyway what the heck. Let's get it started! )

*Suddenly a figure appeared before the gathered party. A shapely female in revealing robe that didn't quite reach her knees. She had auburn hair, blue eyes and was well built, but not in a "Hottie tottie" way. it should also be noted she had wings on her little shoes. She stopped to look at each in turn beffore smiling wide and speaking in a loud, but not dramatic voice* "Well aren't you a lively bunch! Lord Hyperion will be most pleased, but first introduction time~" *Said the dainty female suddenly lift into the air as her shoe's wings began to flap quite quickly* My name is Ophelia. I am the Herald of Hyperion and your guide to the Tower of Might." *She said gesturing at the enormous structure behind them composed of many different kinds of architectural designs and materials ending with the huge palace on top among the clouds* "And you are the challengers, am I correct?
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Gentle Giant eyed the woman suspiciously, even he, a docile lab-creature, had to keep back a snarl from escaping him,
something wasn't right about her, he knew that.
"yes, we are, I presume that you don't need to know our names, and that its time to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Razor watched the woman that had seemingly emerged from out of nowhere, and listened carefully. He twitched upon hearing his name. "LORD hyperion? This guy must think he's Royalty or something. But, he's obviously earned that name somehow..." Razor thought. He couldn't keep still. Hyperion's title obviously meant he was powerful one way or another. And Razor was finally about to be let in to meet him. Razor spoke to Ophelia, "I know I'm definitely a challenger. And like G.G. said, is it time to go in yet?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

(For future reference, Hat, when describing things another character is or might be feeling, it's better to use phrases like, "Brine would feel" in stead of "Brine felt", that way it doesn't look like you're taking control of their character, and also so that it leaves that character's player room to decide whether or not their character truly did do or see or feel those things.)

As soon as she touched G.G, Brine began to cry as well, but it only lasted for a moment as all the negative feelings in G.G. felt like they drifted away to more pleasing emotions of companionship and understanding. In response to these emotions, Brine lifted the large man up in her arms and gave him a great big hug. Afterwards, she set him down on the ground and let go of him, returning to her own emotions. Brine gave G.G. a warm smile and a nod, a sign that she'd be here for him if he needed her.

Just then, Ophelia made her appearance. It didn't seem to shock Brine at all; she was as calm as ever. She directed her warm smile to the floating lady and greeted her. "You're very correct. My name's Brine, it's a pleasure." She then added uncomfortably, "I'm, um, I'd be willing to wait just a little longer."
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 am

(thanks for the advice Nyaha Smile )
Gentle Giant looked back at the tower,
"So, is each challenge represented by a different architectural design, or is it just for looks?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 pm

*Ophelia looked at Brine* "Ooh! A naga warrior? We haven't had one since that girl with the green hi-lights back in Valamere. I hope you don't take the easy way out and actualy make it up the final level." *Said the woman hovering above them* "And mr 'G.G.', was it? You're a odd one. I can't place your species in our records." *She said with a frown* "Unusual , but not unheard of. Annnd mr Razor was it? You seem QUITE eager." *She smiled before coming back down to eye level and making a gesture towards the side of the tower where two giant sized doors appeared with eqauly large mat beneath gold letters saying "Welcome!...Do your doom"* "Please proceed to the first challenge and good luck!" *She said before disappearing in another column of light*

*The doors stood open and waiting*
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Upon seeing the doors open, Razor took off. "C'mon then! Whatcha waiting for?" He yelled back to the others as he dashed inside and disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Gentle Giant frowned,
"She never answered my question."
Look back at Brine, with a nervous smile
"well, lets get it over with, eh?"
With that, he disappeared into the darkness of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:25 pm

"Uh, are you quite sure we shouldn't wait for any others to show up?" Brine asked of the men rushing into the tower. She looked around the area with uncertainty before slowly slithering into the tower after them. "The easy way out?" Brine thought. "What did that mean? If I had to fight less, I'd be all for it, but...Zelkova would be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

"wait, I forgot my good luck charm!"
G.G. tired to push the door back out, but it was locked
"Damn! That woman locked us in, well, lets get it over with."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:15 pm

(So we really aren't going to wait for anyone else?)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm

(well, it could be to just keep us in, then unlock later on Wink )
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm

(Kay then. For now, Jedi-explorer, mind telling us what is in the tower so we can get going?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 pm

(Very well. Also Hat, know you didn't mean to, but you controlled my scenery by making the doors shut. Please don't again. It breaks the illusion of your not having any control. Which is what we madman thrive on! Sad XD Joking)

*The doors did indeed close and they found themselves sin a room with a high ceiling and a wide white marble floor , though it was the 150 ft tall woman with large furred legs ending in large hooves sitting cross legged on the floor that got their attention. She was lightly tanned with well toned skin that looked just short of a muscle builder. She had thick dark brown hair almost a tone difrent from her skinHer top half was human her bottom half two furry legs balanced on large hooves and she a long tail that ended in a tuft and a blue ribbon.

"Hollo there." *Said the Minotauress in a spprisingly soft, but heavily accented voice.* "You are the chanllegners I take it? Not much to look it at. Even the naga looks a little puny. Siigh. Well I guess this is the part where you draw your weapons and try to attack me, then I kill you and take them, ja?"*She got up and stomped over towards them slowly each step making a reverberation in the ground and sending a tremor at them when she got up they also noticed she left a huge hammer with abox-shaped design with a large spike. The spike was coated red and the hammer had several dents but looked solid though*
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:54 pm

"You'll never take the Tao Destroyer from me!" Razor shouted angrily as he looked up at the Minotauress in front of him. "Killing a predator, easy enough if G.G. and Brine can work with me." He thought as he unclipped the heavy sword attached to his back. He looked back at Brine and Gentle Giant. "Hey you guys? You good fighters? If so, I need a hand. I have an idea, but I'll need someone to keep HER busy for a bit." Razor said, pointing at the Minotauress.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 am

never saw a Minotauress before, not on this planet...
"huh, oh yeah, I'll distract her...Dont mess up Razor, or you'll get me killed."
With that, Gentle Giant took out his hook and began circling the Minotauress, while taunting her. Of course, he wasnt planning on shedding any blood, that'll be Razor's job, the hook wasnt meant to be a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:01 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
(Very well. Also Hat, know you didn't mean to, but you controlled my scenery by making the doors shut. Please don't again. It breaks the illusion of your not having any control. Which is what we madman thrive on! Sad XD Joking)
(Well, you're taking control away from us, too. >:3 Like I was explaining to Hat, don't tell us what our characters feel or notice! Suggest them with phrases like "They would also notice that she left a large hammer in the middle of the room" or something to that extent, that way we can decide what our characters notice.)

Brine slithered backwards, holding her hands close to her chest. "Nobody said we'd have to fight right away!" she exclaimed fearfully. "Are you sure there isn't some other way we could do this?"
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:08 pm

"Brine, unless you have a good silver-tongue, I dont think our friend here will let us go, its us or her..."
G.G. stopped to whistle and throw another (terrible) insult at the hulking beast.
"You dont have to actually hurt her, just help me distract her!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 pm

(I think, because Jedi doesn't get online as much as the rest of us do, and he's the Game Master of the RP, that we should integrate a posting order here, especially since there's only the four of us so far. That way things don't get too far without Jedi. Sound good?)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm

(sure, how about you Razor?)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm

(yeah sure. But I only really plan on having Razor say or do something unless he's spoken to, attacked, or someone needs his help. But anyways back to the story. Let's take a peek at what Razor's thinking...)

Upon seeing G.G. bring a reluctant Brine towards the Minotauress, Razor held his sword above his head, and began focusing all of his energy on the Tao Destroyer. As it's tip began to faintly glow, he watched the others and hoped they'd be able to handle their opponent. "Alright." He began thinking to himself, "Just like every other time, I just need a few minutes to overload the Tao Destroyer with electrical energy. After I fire it at her, that predator'll be so badly fried she'll barely be able to move. And if she doesn't surrender, we can either ditch her or kill her. I just hope I can land the hit, 'cause this strategy won't work twice..." He smiled.

"Gotta love teamwork... This'll be over quickly if we can work together." He said quietly as his sword glowed brighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower of Might
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next