Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tower of Might

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

The Tower of Might - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Brine became teary-eyed with the joy Tandem was feeling, before managing to move away from her. She then turned around and smiled her own smile at the minotauress. "I'm really glad, for you, I mean. And for us, that we didn't gave to, you know, hurt you really bad," she said joyfully, but calmly. "I really hope you find who you're looking for. And I know someone who can help!" she added excitedly. "A green-skinned giant mermaid with blonde hair and an eyepatch, her name's Zelkova. Tell her you know me, and, uh, find a nice seashell to give to her as a present, and she'll help you out until she dies." Brine then turned to her other friends to see what they had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 pm

G.G was in hell, he had to vent his anger, and the only way he can in his forced sleep wasn't pleasant, He was in a terrible, terrible nightmare.....

He woke with a start, and tried to get his bearings....He looked about, wondering what happened to him...and why did his head hurt so much?
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Razor simply stood there with a blank look on his face in reaction to what had just happened. "We... Passed? Already?" He said to himself.

"Well hooray for us then, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:38 pm

*Tandem looked at Brine and smiled brightly* "Zelkova? I shall remember that name. Thank you." *With that she seemed to fade*

*Ophelia glanced at Razor* "Yeah you did much better than most contestants. So I'm obligated by my boss to give you a tip for the next challenge. Duck. That's the tip so okay onward and upwards!" *She mad e a gesture with her hands and suddenly a door apeared in the far side of the room leading down a long hallway then she disappeared*

(PS anyboy out there watching I've decided you can get in new. Always need for more suckers- I mean players.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Brine watched Tandem disappear and then listened to Ophilia. Quietly and meekly, she wondered what they'd be ducking under. Or maybe, duck referred to something else. She contemplated if a naga was even capable of 'ducking' as she waited for Razor and G.G. to decide what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm

G.G slowly got up, shredding the seaweed, he looked confused....
"what happened? Where did the lady go...."
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:20 am

Razor smirked upon hearing that he'd done well. He waved upon seeing Ophelia leave, and called out, "Thanks for the tip, I'm sure I'll figure it out!" He turned and faced the others. "Quack. TO THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!" he said.

Razor put his weapon away and ran through the door laughing like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 pm

*The nex room was a long corridor made of some dark material that looked solid and the ceiling was so high the top couldn't be seen. As Razor rushed into the long hallway criss crossed with black stripes on the floor going from one wall to the other, he didn't make a spot check and thus did not see a decapitated android lying right in front of his path which connected with his foot*

(XD Sorry I know I'm supposed to give ya a certian degree of controll, but when people rush into things I always feel they should...pay attention. Also that spot check buisness, for those of you who don't play Star Wars RPGs, is just a bit of humor.)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 am

('bout to say. Also, if you ever manipulate Razor's character again, just remember... He's not stupid, he's just crazy. But I must say, that does sound a bit like him. Though it'd be more likely that he notices it, but trips and ends up accidentally kicking it anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:11 am

Brine slithered over to the corridor's entrance, waiting for G.G. to go ahead of her. She explained what had happened to G.G.

Last edited by Nyaha on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 am

G.G walked over to her, still confused as to what happened, but it happened before, so her just grinned, giving her a quick hug, before going on.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 pm

"AARGH!!! FRIGGEN' PIECE O' #%@$! Who the f*ck leaves a piece of junk like this in the middle of a hallway?!" Razor exclaimed in pain.

Razor kicked the android again, this time with intended force, to the side of the hall.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Iamawesome789 wrote:
('bout to say. Also, if you ever manipulate Razor's character again, just remember... He's not stupid, he's just crazy. But I must say, that does sound a bit like him. Though it'd be more likely that he notices it, but trips and ends up accidentally kicking it anyway.)

(Ah sorry. As I said I felt he needed to pay attention. Wasn't doing to show him to be a moron. Heck I've know great soldiers to fall over old and discarded junk.)

*As Razor kicked the body across one of the black lines suddenly a huge freaking blade came from the left and sliced it in half and then continued to rock back and fourth in front of him. It's glistening blade reflecting his face. And if that wasn't enough the robot head suddenly said "Oww" by his foot*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 am

Brine let out a surprised yelp as she saw the incident take place, eyes wide with fear. "Where did that thing come from?!" she asked nervously, looking around to see if there was any more.

(Jedi, I think you need to spend a little more time on your posts. Did the blade come from the ceiling or the floor? Was it right along the black line?)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 pm

G.G Smiled and ran to the decapitated bot's head, picking it up,
"Hey little guy, you still alright, or did that last blow finish you off?"
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Razor stood wide-eyed at the sudden event. He approached G.G. and began speaking to the Android's head. "Oops. Sorry... Didn't know you were still alive... My bad." Razor faced G.G. and said, "Looks you're feeling better. That's good. Oh and just in case you haven't gathered, I think I may have found out why we have to duck here."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:18 pm

*The robotic head in G.G's hands came to life, speaking again* "My main nero processor is located in my head casing. My body is more or less where all my weapons and touch and smell sensors were. You do not resemble my last master. He was green with frills and had a laser sword. Whom are you?"

*Meanwhile the pendulum continued to swing back and forth , back and forht and back and forth...Though it looked like it slowed down then speed up when going to the left*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

(Need more info-- how big is the pendulum? Can Brine fit past it? is it closer to one side of the hallway or is it centred?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(Need more info-- how big is the pendulum? Can Brine fit past it? is it closer to one side of the hallway or is it centred?)

(The pendulum is roughly fifty feet wide and twenty thick and yeah she could get past it with plenty of space I think. It's centered dead in the middle going from left to right leaning more to the left)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 am

Brine slithered to right side of the hall and waited for the blade to swing left, since it was slower swinging right, and when it did so, she made a mad slither to get her torso to the other side intact. She just made it, and turned around in time to move her tail against the wall, putting it in a space just under the pendulum where the blade couldn't reach. Her heart was racing from just this danger. She didn't really want to see what the rest of this hall had to offer.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 am

G.G smiled at the bot
"My name is G.G! Do you have a name? Or anything your old master called you?"
While he said this, he repeated what Brine did, though he only had to jump across
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 am

Razor thought for a moment and crouched slightly before moving past the blade as the others did. He'd be taking a big risk jumping over it like G.G. did. Who knows where these blades hidden in the walls would come from? The walls seemed to go up forever. They could be hidden in the walls up to the roof for all he knows. He continued to proceed with caution. Razor began wondering where this 'Hyperion' had gotten the idea for this challenge and thought of a movie he watched when he was younger. "I wonder if Hyperion's ever been to Earth...?"

Razor then suddenly realized he had made a grave error.

In the scene he was thinking of, there were not only blades coming from the walls, but from the ground as well. "What if this challenge really is like that one? If Hyperion really HAS been to Earth, then there's a possibility my suspicions are correct... But, it seems awful far-fetched... This guy said he's the champion of all known and unknown worlds, meaning I would've noticed his arrival on Earth. But still, Earth has been kept in the dark from other things as well so I can't be sure... Nah... I must just be being a little overcautious. I mean mean, come on, why would a warrior who visits worlds like Felarya for fun just take some time out to watch a film about... Adventure?" Razor believed he had just found out that there was more to this challenge than he first thought. The clue he was given to the blades in the walls could have simply been a decoy to throw him off of another trap that was designed to catch him off guard.

His heart skipped a beat as he felt something moving towards the three (four if you count the head) at an alarming speed from behind.

Even if he was wrong, it was not worth risking just standing there.

"G.G., BRINE!! QUICK!! ROLL TO THE RIGHT AND DUCK!!"

(I have a feeling a may be taking a bit too much control here Jedi, so if I am, firstly, I'm sorry. It simply seems like a good idea. Secondly, yes, Razor has seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Thought it would be funny to make a reference because, you know... Felarya-Sentient man eating predators=Adventure. And thirdly, Jedi, I'm giving you even more control over what happens to Razor now. What you decide to do here will seriously effect how Razor does later on in the RP. You can do anything you want, from confirming his suspicions, to making him look like a complete idiot. If you wanna know which one I'd choose, I'd go with the second one. :3)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 pm

(Well to be fair Awesome, XD I feel weird calling you that, the idea was based on a movie in the Adventure genre. Though it wasn't Indiana Jones. It was Dungeons and Dragons, the first movie, though similar so can't blame you for thinking it was the same. Though I suppose I could do a little both. X3)

*The blades did indeed shoot out of the wall and came streaking toward them razor sharp edges glinting with the blue-white hue of death, all seven of them! They appeared to be thin, maybe five feet thick and only ten wide and a little more than half that long. Though if that wasn't bad enough, the minute Razor rolled the right ANOTHER frakkin' pendulum thingy came down and grazed his hip, the cut so sharp it barely was felt, but the gush of blood splattering the walls was probably more noticeable*

*The head looked at G.G. Curiously* "Why yes ofcourse my master called me names. "Tincan" "Stupid Robot" and "@(@^$" Were just some of them. Though my designation is TD11. Teedee some call me." *Said the bot not realizing it had made a rhyme or maybe not caring. Hard to tell with machines.*

(Also Nyaha when she brought her tail around did she touch the other dark shadow on the floor? I would think with her length she might have, but had to be sure before activating any more toys. *
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:22 pm

(Seeing as I based his personality on mine, I have everyone here refer to me as Razor. Having people call me awesome just makes me sound like my ego is bigger than a stadium. Lol, abridged series reference. You guys may wanna get used to that, if there's one thing I'm known for, it's quoting and referenced stuff I think is cool or funny. Oh and interesting outcome. A trap within a trap within a trap. Razor can think outside of the box, but you just found his weakness. He cannot think outside of the isosceles triangle.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:14 pm

(I'm having a hard time imagining just what's going on. First, the dimensions you described the blades to be would never fall after the word 'only'; they're big! Also, how are they moving? Vertically, horizontally? Also, I wasn't aware of any dark shadows on the floor. DX But it's safe to assume that she did. God, this is just so confusing for me! T.T)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower of Might   The Tower of Might - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tower of Might
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next