Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mad Jester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

The Mad Jester Empty
PostSubject: The Mad Jester   The Mad Jester Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 pm

[Deleted]

Last edited by hhhat09 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

The Mad Jester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad Jester   The Mad Jester Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Nice work Hat. This must be the jester you were telling me about the other day. His bio looks pretty good. Do you reckon when I start makin my stories I could have Michael and his companion Sarah stop at Richard's circus at one point? It's just I think it'll fit in well with the plot because fairies like going there.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

The Mad Jester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad Jester   The Mad Jester Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Iamawesome789 wrote:
Nice work Hat. This must be the jester you were telling me about the other day. His bio looks pretty good. Do you reckon when I start makin my stories I could have Michael and his companion Sarah stop at Richard's circus at one point? It's just I think it'll fit in well with the plot because fairies like going there.
Sure!
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

The Mad Jester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad Jester   The Mad Jester Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Sweet. Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

The Mad Jester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad Jester   The Mad Jester Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:07 pm

*EDIT* Added in a few things, nothing much for now, I will refine this even more, but this is it for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mad Jester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad Jester   The Mad Jester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mad Jester
Page 1 of 1